Ye Qing (叶青) As Shang GuanXi (上官曦)

Yao Yi Chen (姚奕辰) As XieXiao(谢霄)

Xi Xue (习雪) As LinLing (林菱)

Han Cheng Yu (韩承羽) As Lan DaoXing (蓝道行)

Yao YiChen (姚奕辰) As XieXiao (谢霄)

LuHong (路宏) As  Yang Yue (杨岳)

Synopsis:

Tentative

Base on LanShi Novel, where it talks about the sergeant during the Ming Dynasty where they were order to get into the depth of XiuHe disappearance in YangZhou, the six woman constables were order to assist LuYi.

LuYi & JinXia started off at the wrong foot where both had a love & hate relationship, as feeling deepen, they were thrown into another conspiracy upon conspiracy, how will things turn out to be?

Request the Viki License here !

In Mandarin:

Spoiler

该剧根据蓝色狮的同名小说改编,讲述了奸臣当道的明朝嘉靖末年,锦衣卫陆绎奉命调查扬州修河款失踪案,得到六扇门女捕快袁今夏协助,二人就此结为甜蜜冤家,却意外卷入重重阴谋的故事

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Request the Viki License here !

Under the Power 锦衣之下 Raw Episodes

Tan Songyun Official Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

11 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I just saw a preview for this OTP and I am pretty sure I will like this drama <333

i know i love them just from their stills so far :D 

a fans was lucky to caught SongYun during her filming in HengTian.

cr: as tagged (ZhangAnBuWangZhuXin's Weibo)

Loose Translations:

In HengDian, managed to bump into the only one Female Idol that I like - Tan SongYun.

Pictures: Did you all see SongYun (GeGe) [Evil laugh]

The first 3 pictures is taken by my colleague while the last one was by me who burst shop non-stop

In real person, she is really really very fair with her egg shape face, totally can even see the whiteness shining through

Seeing her really make one heart bloom [Covering Face]

Image may contain: one or more people

On 4/30/2018 at 4:57 AM, angelangie said:

hmmm....any official airing date yet??? 

patiently waiting :) 

still nothing yet..but new long trailer has been released!  added into the first post

photo yizhi 30.jpg

photo yizhi 31.jpg

photo yizhi 34.jpg

photo yizhi 36.jpg

photo yizhi 42.jpg

photo yizhi 44.jpg

photo yizhi 43.jpg

photo yizhi 39.jpg

photo yizhi 40.jpg

photo yizhi 41.jpg

photo yizhi 38.jpg

photo yizhi 37.jpg

photo yizhi 35.jpg

photo yizhi 33.jpg

photo yizhi 32.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

still nothing yet..but new long trailer has been released!  added into the first post

yea i saw the official trailer too :) havent watch it lols....cause i dont want to raise my anticipation too much :D 

• LOL 1

I'm so waiting for any information about this upcoming serie. I'm fan for Ren Jia Lun and Seven Tan so for them be a main lead it's really great. I think someone post before the trailer but seem to be not here anymore so well I just posted again for information :)

CREDIT YT 

东方放映室

I can't find the novel version, I want to read it...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, miaka fy said:

I'm so waiting for any information about this upcoming serie. I'm fan for Ren Jia Lun and Seven Tan so for them be a main lead it's really great. I think someone post before the trailer but seem to be not here anymore so well I just posted again for information :)

im like Seven lols....and Ren Jia Lun is a plus......and im also waiting for this series......been waiting since last year :D 

• Like 1

hehe :wub: @angelangie

If you also like Ren Jia Lun....here a video of him :) did you recognize him :wub: it's a bit hard to see him in casual clothe and be in ancient serie lol

I become hard fan for him after Destiny of the white snake and also his voice singing. He married his long time girlfriend and become a daddy last year. Happy for him :D

CREDIT YT 

Nhậm Gia Luân VNFC

I can't wait this upcoming serie...seem to be a lot bickering between the main couple. ^_^

• LOL 1