Yao Yi Chen (姚奕辰) As XieXiao(谢霄)

Xi Xue (习雪) As LinLing (林菱)

Han Cheng Yu (韩承羽) As Lan DaoXing (蓝道行)

Yao YiChen (姚奕辰) As XieXiao (谢霄)

LuHong (路宏) As  Yang Yue (杨岳)

Huang YouQi(黄由启) As Chen Fu(岺福)

Synopsis:

Tentative

Base on LanShi Novel, where it talks about the sergeant during the Ming Dynasty where they were order to get into the depth of XiuHe disappearance in YangZhou, the six woman constables were order to assist LuYi.

LuYi & JinXia started off at the wrong foot where both had a love & hate relationship, as feeling deepen, they were thrown into another conspiracy upon conspiracy, how will things turn out to be?

Request the Viki License here !

In Mandarin:

Spoiler

该剧根据蓝色狮的同名小说改编,讲述了奸臣当道的明朝嘉靖末年,锦衣卫陆绎奉命调查扬州修河款失踪案,得到六扇门女捕快袁今夏协助,二人就此结为甜蜜冤家,却意外卷入重重阴谋的故事

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

English Sub Playlist by MangoTV:

OSTs:

JinXia - Tan SongYun

XinQiang - Allen Ren

Additional Links:

Request the Viki License here !

Under the Power 锦衣之下 Raw Episodes

Tan Songyun Official Soompi Thread

Under the Power Weibo Link

Under the Power Baidu Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I'm so waiting for any information about this upcoming serie. I'm fan for Ren Jia Lun and Seven Tan so for them be a main lead it's really great. I think someone post before the trailer but seem to be not here anymore so well I just posted again for information :)

CREDIT YT 

东方放映室

I can't find the novel version, I want to read it...

hehe :wub: @angelangie

If you also like Ren Jia Lun....here a video of him :) did you recognize him :wub: it's a bit hard to see him in casual clothe and be in ancient serie lol

I become hard fan for him after Destiny of the white snake and also his voice singing. He married his long time girlfriend and become a daddy last year. Happy for him :D

CREDIT YT 

Nhậm Gia Luân VNFC

I can't wait this upcoming serie...seem to be a lot bickering between the main couple. ^_^

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am loving Ren Jialun's mature onscreen presence despite his baby face. How come Tan Songyun seems so goofy though? Is her role supposed to be young and without authority? 

They match one another since they both look young but I feel some apprehension towards TSY's character. 

7 minutes ago, crackaddict said:

I am loving Ren Jialun's mature onscreen presence despite his baby face. How come Tan Songyun seems so goofy though? Is her role supposed to be young and without authority? 

They match one another since they both look young but I feel some apprehension towards TSY's character. 

Yes, the FL is supposed to be goofy.

Loving the first two episodes of this new drama!! :w00t: Watching it for Ren Jialun, such a heartthrob who slays me with his micro-expressions.

The official translated title doesn't make sense though, I've seen an alternative "Beneath the Brocade Robes" which retains some of the elegance of the original.

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

"Beneath the Brocade Robes" was the original title till it was rename to 'Under the Power'

and this is the first times i watch Ren JiaLun....and i can say he is playing LuYi to perfection :) 

@lynne22 @raziela are you guys going to watch this one?

I don't need to watch now I've watched the 6 minute trailer :lol:

Honestly...I think 55 episodes is too much for me now.  A drama has to look truly incredible to me now to invest that amount of time:sweatingbullets:

Archived