Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

24 minutes ago, rose_loves_ice said:

lol RJL is there too! I’m so excited to see this episode next week. 

yes the first clip i saw was without JiaLun i think then suddenly i check another clip and i saw JiaLun :D 

• LOL 1

On 4/20/2020 at 11:17 PM, Darrkn3ss said:

I really hope this novel gets an English translation.

It is being translate, but slowly... C: 

• Love 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:49 PM, angelangie said:

.... i check another clip and i saw JiaLun :D 

Aside from the view of him bringing his luggage in, It would be easy to miss the other brief glimpses of him in the clip.  I sure did the first time I saw it.  Anyway, we can now see even more of him in Autumn Cicada, the drama he filmed before UTP.  It's airing on the 4th of May.  I always love spy dramas so I am sure I will like it even if the ending is not so happy because sacrifices is part and parcel of that type of show.  Han Dong, the villain in UTP, will have a cameo where he is part of the sacrifice:D.  I will head over to that thread now that it's open to posts.  See you guys there if guys want to give it a try.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Aside from the view of him bringing his luggage in, It would be easy to miss the other brief glimpses of him in the clip.  I sure did the first time I saw it.  Anyway, we can now see even more of him in Autumn Cicada, the drama he filmed before UTP.  It's airing on the 4th of May.  I always love spy dramas so I am sure I will like it even if the ending is not so happy because sacrifices is part and parcel of that type of show.  Han Dong, the villain in UTP, will have a cameo where he is part of the sacrifice:D.  I will head over to that thread now that it's open to posts.  See you guys there if guys want to give it a try.

No wonder i saw a picture of HanDong.....however i usually skip this type of drama hahahaha

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

however i usually skip this type of drama hahahaha

I should have known you might skip it.  Something told me you were more into sunny and bright shows like UTP.   I am too with exception to spy and investigative shows, with all the intrigues of potential discoveries.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, yueyyo said:

I should have known you might skip it.  Something told me you were more into sunny and bright shows like UTP.   I am too with exception to spy and investigative shows, with all the intrigues of potential discoveries.

i like the one like 'Dr Qin, Medical Examiner' or 'Reborn' :D 

3 hours ago, yueyyo said:

will there be english subtitles???

2 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

will there be english subtitles???

should have lols....

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 5:46 PM, AwkwarDerp said:

It is being translate, but slowly... C: 

Where is it being translated?

22 hours ago, taekwang said:

Thank you for sharing this info :)

u have to thanks @AwkwarDerp she is the one doing the translation

im just promoting :D 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, rose_loves_ice said:

lol RJL is there too! I’m so excited to see this episode next week. 

I think both Allen and Seven will be on the 3rd episode airing on May 22.  I read on “My Drama List” (https://mydramalist.com/60167-back-to-field-season-4/cast)  the guest line up for Ep 1 & 2 are as follows:

Ep1&2 - Zhou Xun, Zhang Jing Yi &  Guo Qi Yi

Ep2 - Sha Yi and Tao Hong

Allen Ren and Seven Tang follow the above guests on the guest list so I’m thinking they will be in Ep3. Can’t wait to see them in reality show setting!!

• Love 1

On 3/24/2020 at 4:13 AM, AwkwarDerp said:

Nah, he didn’t requested. His kiss scenes in under the power was real it was because of the angles they filmed in. There was a post on weibo properly explained in. Apparently under the power was filmed after his other drama and he caught an illness, therefore he didn’t have enough time for recovery. He’s pretty professional and his wife is too because they were together in a drama and he still kissed another girl professionally. 

Hey all, I am new here and like all of you I am too love the UTP and dying to know the after stories... just wondering if you can put the weibo link where it explained? cause i kinda curious hehehe

also does anyone have a subtitle for the interview on mango tv on the 13-Jan-20? as they didnt put any chinese subs on it and it's very hard to listen to what they said. if there is sub even in chinese than i can read chinese and understand what they are saying. thank you :-)

JinXia and LuYi to appear together  in back to field.....yea hahahaha....its nice to see their banter which seems to be very casual :D 

@angelangie  Hurray!!  I'll have to wait a few more days for it to hit YouTube, but I can't wait!!  Thanks for the preview :-)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sunch said:

@angelangie  Hurray!!  I'll have to wait a few more days for it to hit YouTube, but I can't wait!!  Thanks for the preview :-)

hahaha no worries....everyone of us miss them :) 

they honestly should cast them again in a different drama :D 

how nice in period hold the real gun......in modern he hold water gun :D