Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

Recommended Posts

LuYi & JinXia took a selfie together during their Happy Camp participation ;) 

 

of course in the modern world hehehe

 

Image

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 1:26 PM, mspilgrims said:

They have started to sub it also on Viki. They are currently at ep. 4. I watched the first episode to see the difference and the subs are way better! I think I'm going to watch all the series again... ^___'

is it???? i rush to watch it then....

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sigh i miss my JinXia being protected by LuYi

 

cr: as tagged

y3iGPJxoblOgHcvh2nAOkagoHrV92-cNn-f6L89S

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one of the best scenery :) both of them under the cherry blossom tree :) it wasnt meant to be romantic just to fill up their stomach however it felt good to see them locking eyes under the tree :D

 

HF2n1HoRLEEE17GiEJBBxuzMq-xGNjB6-g-P5TWc

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been rewatching the drama too. I’ve started a few other c-dramas, but I keep finding myself watching scenes from 锦衣之下 instead of continuing the other dramas. lol It’s such a bad withdrawal. Since I’m finally on break now, I plan to do a marathon of the drama from beginning to end. I want to enjoy the drama without the pauses in between the episodes like when it was still airing. I forget how innocent the drama was in the beginning, and how much our dear 大人 was annoyed by our 今夏. lol I know Da Yang loves JX as a sister only, but why did it feel like he had some feelings for her in the earlier episodes? He kind of gave me that impression for a bit the first few episodes but that could’ve just been me. 
 

I’m glad this thread is still active tho. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, angelangie said:

LuYi & JinXia took a selfie together during their Happy Camp participation ;) 

 

of course in the modern world hehehe

 

 

Nice selfie except that given how they are styled, honestly, Allen Ren looks very feminine too.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote images
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

I’ve been rewatching the drama too. I’ve started a few other c-dramas, but I keep finding myself watching scenes from 锦衣之下 instead of continuing the other dramas. lol It’s such a bad withdrawal. Since I’m finally on break now, I plan to do a marathon of the drama from beginning to end. I want to enjoy the drama without the pauses in between the episodes like when it was still airing. I forget how innocent the drama was in the beginning, and how much our dear 大人 was annoyed by our 今夏. lol I know Da Yang loves JX as a sister only, but why did it feel like he had some feelings for her in the earlier episodes? He kind of gave me that impression for a bit the first few episodes but that could’ve just been me. 
 

I’m glad this thread is still active tho. 

 

actually you were not there alone....he does gave off that vibes in the initial till he saw Shang GuanYing and taken up by her....however i felt that if it where for Shang GuanYing i would have thought he is infatuated with her too

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heheheh XieXiao and JinXia waiting for the cue :D 

 

vTb0hAkadvrKkRainyd7qIRWRCn9vza9n2gdzgCl

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m re-watching episode 3, and I forgot how funny the scene of Da Yang teasing Jin Xia when he saw that she was washing Da Ren’s clothes. I tried to guess what he was trying to say with his tease but couldn’t make out what he was trying to imply. :lol::cry: lol 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just finished watching the drama. The sweet ending was too short, I want more! :bawling:

-I love how they (mostly she) talks about money all the time LOL

-I love how they have so many sweet moments together even before they have feeling towards each other

-Qi Furen was so cool. She only had a few scenes but it leaves a strong impression, makes me totally admire her.

-So sad for Xiao Lan... :tears:

 

I definitely gonna watch the drama again, especially 8 years old Luyi's part :wub:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, orenji_neko said:

-Qi Furen was so cool. She only had a few scenes but it leaves a strong impression, makes me totally admire her.

 

yes i totally love Qi Furen too...she left an impact in those warring scenes and how she hold the fort till the return of the husband....and JinXia joining her in the fight....it show that woman too can help when needed

 

n6_Ti8byAk9tQoVLg-lIQWZbJC9blRNAfm79WSjH

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alan Ren upcoming drama, Revenge and Sacrifice  - for those missing him! (though we won't get Seven Tan, sob sob)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Alan Ren upcoming drama, Revenge and Sacrifice  - for those missing him! (though we won't get Seven Tan, sob sob)

 

im actually waiting for her latest drama with Song WeiLong :D 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to watch RJL & TSY’s other dramas that are coming out, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to move on yet. lol I swear, no other historical look on RJL would ever match him as much as his LuYi hairstyles. I mean, RJL looks good in anything but his DaRen hairstyles are the best on him and that’s on period. :lol:

The sucky part about c-dramas is that it’s quite rare to find a lot of co-stars to star in the same drama again, but I’m still going to wait for a future drama of our dear 一下cp. I hope someone cast them in a romantic, modern drama again. Pleaseee!! :bawling: lol

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the dramas that's dropping right now, i feel myself coming back to just this one. LOL.  I adore these two so much.   They really do have so many sweet and cute scenes.  The bed scene is still my best. ( the one on the boat) hehehe. I seriously can get lost in LuYi's eyes.  that boy have such amazing eye acting.   But then when he was 13 and 8 years old was just too cute also.  Such puppy eyes.  Fan girl mode on all over again. hehe.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Welcome Home said:

With all the dramas that's dropping right now, i feel myself coming back to just this one. LOL.  I adore these two so much.   They really do have so many sweet and cute scenes.  The bed scene is still my best. ( the one on the boat) hehehe. I seriously can get lost in LuYi's eyes.  that boy have such amazing eye acting.   But then when he was 13 and 8 years old was just too cute also.  Such puppy eyes.  Fan girl mode on all over again. hehe.

Me too. me too... I've been rewatching a lot of scenes for like, I don't know, ten times? :D My husband thinks I'm totally crazy and maybe he's right!

Episode 13 is one of my favourite ones. Frankly speaking though, I appreciated more the part where they are on "business trip" in the south. When they go back to the Capital (around episode 46?) and the tragedy begins they don't even seem the same characters. We lose all the humour, that is a strong point of this drama. The first episodes when they meet for the first time and argue with each other, betting and fighting on a case are very hilarious, as well as all the times when Jin Xia pretends to cry inventing all those unbelievable stories (Lu Yi's expressions are priceless)! :joy:

 

I hope they will make a season 2 or at least a movie of their life after marriage. That would be wonderful! :wub:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

I want to watch RJL & TSY’s other dramas that are coming out, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to move on yet. lol I swear, no other historical look on RJL would ever match him as much as his LuYi hairstyles. I mean, RJL looks good in anything but his DaRen hairstyles are the best on him and that’s on period. :lol:

The sucky part about c-dramas is that it’s quite rare to find a lot of co-stars to star in the same drama again, but I’m still going to wait for a future drama of our dear 一下cp. I hope someone cast them in a romantic, modern drama again. Pleaseee!! :bawling: lol

 

i think it wasnt only us that wishing for that lols..... a lot of ppl are wishing for this too....they are just too good :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WeTV Thailand promoting Under the Power :D 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...