Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

Ugh, I can’t wait for the subs to come out for today’s episode of Happy Camp. I want to know what our 一下cp said. My poor 任嘉伦 had such a hard time with the roller skates. :lol::bawling: 

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, Misstinker said:

@angelangie is there a page for revenge and sacrifice I'm hearing it may come out 

Revenge and sacrifice? staring who? if u want i can create if it is not there

10 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

Ugh, I can’t wait for the subs to come out for today’s episode of Happy Camp. I want to know what our 一下cp said. My poor 任嘉伦 had such a hard time with the roller skates. :lol::bawling: 

hahaha even He LaoShi was laughing at him....poor guy :D and SongYun help him a lil hahaha....i guess this is the times where we see Lu DaRen doesnt know everything :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Misstinker said:

@angelangieThe same ML from under the power 

created, however i do not find any answer to the airing date as yet...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misstinker said:

Oh ok it was suppose to start yesterday 

is it? i didnt see much info on it though.... i know Ren JiaLun was suppose to be in another series with Janine also

• Like 1

I couldnt find much as well that's why I asked you but I did find out it was suppose to come out but didnt so maybe in a couple of days 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misstinker said:

I couldnt find much as well that's why I asked you but I did find out it was suppose to come out but didnt so maybe in a couple of days 

i keep you posted if i see any of his other project coming up :) 

alternate ending in modern world for us by Fan :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

poor JiaLun he didnt dare to move and he was suppose to console SongYun who took a fall and he asked WeiLong to help SongYun up.....**ahem** hahaha ended up, He LaoShi told SongYun to find a way to move closer to JiaLun so that he can console her better :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Misstinker said:

Glad I'm not the only one having a hard time letting go

no you arent the only one....it hard to let go of a good drama...especially when the lead have very good chemistry onscreen :)

• Like 3

LookLook what came up on my Youtube :D hahahahaha and i dont mind watching them again....LuYi to the rescue :D 

• Like 4

Poor JiaLun, step out to say Hi to fans and then unable to go bk :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

OMG.....JiaLun totally cant do it on the skate lols :D when HeXiong said they should slowly move to the sides, he went down and shifted to the sides using his butt *ahem* :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2020 at 2:42 PM, angelangie said:

Im not sure why i cant get over their reunion that happen when LuYi is released ....it touch a core in me.

cr: as tagged

@angelangie  I was actually thinking about this, why I respect and admire Lu Yi and Jin Xia in a way that I do not with drama characters generally - and it's because the two of them never manipulated each other in this relationship, and Lu Yi stayed consistent - neither character went on some stupid emotional binge.  Both wrestled with what fate had tossed them, and each dealt with that pain.  Both share a certain stoicism, loyalty, and unselfish love that often times we hope to aspire to in the real world.  They respected each other's abilities and each other's decisions - that is what love is - and in the first season of Well-Intended Love, the female lead states this while she is in the middle of falling asleep.  Love is hard, love is more like sand than cement, but if you can take all those particles and create something solid with it, then love can be tremendous - it is above all respect and loyalty.  Love kept Lu Yi going in his darkest moments, and why he had to clear Xia Ran's name - not only for Jin Xia, but for himself and the stain that his father's lack of courage left him.  He would not Lu Yi if he had not gone down that course.  On the other hand, for Jin Xia, despite the fact that she returned the bracelet, she always knew that Lu Yi would be there for her, and when he "stole" the exculpatory document from Jin Xia's closet, notice how she grabbed his wrist -  a move more common for the ML in an Asian drama to do.  And then watch as Lu Yi's hand curved into hers, palm-to-palm, skin-to-skin, heart-to-heart.

By the way, I understand some of the consternation around the lack of traditional modern intimate scenes, but I actually enjoyed this drama with the minimalism of it.  I remember once in the drama Hwang Jinyi (Korean drama), that something does not qualify as dance because of costume and make-up, but because the rhythm and feel of the movements cause people to naturally follow.  Similar to that concept, we believe in Lu Yi's and Jin Xia's love because you can feel it even without the traditional intimacy - it is in the hand, the eyes, the "look," and the aura they project when they are together.  Immortal Lan read it well, because he had loved and lost.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

@rosamundekingsley99_stv very well said my friend....

yes the love in between JinXia and LuYi is very steady and stable in a sense and also not to mention that they dont force each other to change and just be what they are.....

JinXia didnt change her eating habits and also she didnt change her money loving self too to be the kind of wife that will promote LuYi's images....LuYi doesnt need that and doesnt wishes that on JinXia either....he love her as she is and she in return respect LuYi as she is too.....

i know many ppl are disappointed in the lack of kissing scenes ahahah however like you actually i didnt feel it....as like what you had say it....the look in between the two of them and the touch that they sometimes unconsciously fallen into kinda like make up for all those kissing scenes and somehow feel more intimate in between JinXia and LuYi :) 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@rosamundekingsley99_stv very well said my friend....

yes the love in between JinXia and LuYi is very steady and stable in a sense and also not to mention that they dont force each other to change and just be what they are.....

JinXia didnt change her eating habits and also she didnt change her money loving self too to be the kind of wife that will promote LuYi's images....LuYi doesnt need that and doesnt wishes that on JinXia either....he love her as she is and she in return respect LuYi as she is too.....

i know many ppl are disappointed in the lack of kissing scenes ahahah however like you actually i didnt feel it....as like what you had say it....the look in between the two of them and the touch that they sometimes unconsciously fallen into kinda like make up for all those kissing scenes and somehow feel more intimate in between JinXia and LuYi :) 

@angelangie thank you and completely agree with you!

And thank you for moderating!  I look forward to reading more of your posts.  I rarely post but this drama and a couple of others can get me there... have  a great week!

• LOL 1