Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

how can we not love LuYi .... he know what he want and he always went for it :D  poor XieXiao....he had never had the chance from the beginning :) 

ZCuWnGfRzgsCkNwcd8BZfhEn96OZwEt4W3zx7brW

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

The preview for next week’s episodes of Happy Camp is out! We’re gonna get to see our RJL & TSY sing something. The preview didn’t show much of them, but I hope we get more scenes of them in the episode when it airs! I’m so excited! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@graceeedwardmom, I was checking out the first episode of Miss Truth since it also has investigative stuff but I kept making comparisons to UTP so I decided to just put it off until all the episodes are out and  see what kind of ending it has and see how it goes.  I am also giving Crash Landing a try since, as someone mentioned, it is the rave recently.  I am still on episode 2 and not into it enough yet to speed up the pace Of watching it:D.

@rose_loves_ice, you beat me to it:D.  I saw the preview of next week HC too.

IMG-2614.jpgIMG-2619.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

see the released for Happy Camp next week it almost like this for me.....hahaha see JinXia rushing forward when she see LuYi walking towards her :D

2mPNv7BhJ5Km-Is7QQZSN1C7_ChMqlO1DJpXjkUG

• Like 6

LuYi was having headache when he went back to the cabin in the ship to think about how he was going get rid of the girl Xiao GeLao given him to spend the night with and how glad he was when he found it was JinXia there that his expression itself tell how he felt :D i think partly he is relief and also he is happy to see JinXia there :D 

mV1FfEDXj233l2p5RMjk6iYQ0snwPZYSE2oqEtd2

• Like 5
  • Love 2

someone translated SongYun msg on her weibo during the finale of Under the Power

• Like 7

Here's a little short skit our 一下cp did for 快乐大本营's episode this upcoming Saturday. They're so funny and cute. I'm so glad that they're still well loved and liked by many people, because this video got like 1.5 million likes on douyin. It was from the Happy Camp official douyin account. It's the most liked (heart) video on their account. I hope they take into account of how popular these two are. Hope to see more of them on the same screen in the near future. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

Here's a little short skit our 一下cp did for 快乐大本营's episode this upcoming Saturday. They're so funny and cute. I'm so glad that they're still well loved and liked by many people, because this video got like 1.5 million likes on douyin. It was from the Happy Camp official douyin account. It's the most liked (heart) video on their account. I hope they take into account of how popular these two are. Hope to see more of them on the same screen in the near future. 

Thank you!

From the body language I can slightly guess what the clip is about, but what exactly are they talking about?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, HopelesslyHooked said:

Thank you!

From the body language I can slightly guess what the clip is about, but what exactly are they talking about?

well.....JinXia asked for LuYi help to open the bottle and then LuYi said he purposely close it tighter than usual.........and after that JinXia said ....actually she always give LuYi the chance to show off....and break the brick to show him how strong she is :D  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

Cant get enough of them. Watched like two different dramas and also come back to them.

same.....i cant wait for their happy camp moment :) 

I don’t know about you guys but I’m still sitting here wondering why they kept out a lot of the intimate scenes between our leads and gave us questionable angle kiss scenes...? lol I love the drama regardless but like we barely got any. I’m just curious why they didn’t give us anything like that in the drama when the book clearly has those type of scenes. Also, I hate it when I love a drama so much but it lacks so much romantic scenes. Plus, the production doesn’t really share much BTS, especially between our main leads. I’m so sad. I just want to be spoiled. lol 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

I don’t know about you guys but I’m still sitting here wondering why they kept out a lot of the intimate scenes between our leads and gave us questionable angle kiss scenes...? lol I love the drama regardless but like we barely got any. I’m just curious why they didn’t give us anything like that in the drama when the book clearly has those type of scenes. Also, I hate it when I love a drama so much but it lacks so much romantic scenes. Plus, the production doesn’t really share much BTS, especially between our main leads. I’m so sad. I just want to be spoiled. lol 

I know. I was pretty bummed about it too. But I guess ill have to settle for all the hugs and eye staring. 

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

I agree!

Would you be so kind to share where the intimate scenes should have been and what kind?:wub:

On 2/26/2020 at 12:46 PM, AppleBanana said:

Cant get enough of them. Watched like two different dramas and always come back to them.

Yep.

I just finished watching Royal Nirvana. Unquestionably a gorgeous looking drama (I can't stop imagining how great UTP would be if they had the budget from RN).  But after 60 episodes of despair and grief, I'm just relieved to have UTP to get over it.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

I know. I was pretty bummed about it too. But I guess ill have to settle for all the hugs and eye staring. 

im happy with all those hugs and holding hands....in actual facts olden days ppl dont seems to hold hands much? :D 

• Like 1

something for u all :D im still smiling whenever i see them smiling and the looks of blissfulness blanketing them before everything bomb up :)

cr: as tagged

4i4Q8g-xCGmeITd_0XT28QhlyEtMBK_HEN15RGgg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Im not sure why i cant get over their reunion that happen when LuYi is released ....it touch a core in me.

cr: as tagged

IU2wbO46mJunRCVRdub4ZlICRAOuMf4vYHdvMSRmD9yn6Pk5KLasPh2mnm3ikoqhp8C-LFr1CFzTIJq4

• Like 3
  • Love 1