Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

21 hours ago, Dandelion blossom said:

Adakah yang bisa menjelaskan di episode 44, leher (Hickey) jinxia digigit nyamuk atau Luyi? Karena saya pikir jinxia sangat naif : D

Translations by angelangie (do amend if  it is wrong): is the poison being cure in episode 44, JinXia got bitten by mosquito or LuYi? because i think JinXia is pretty naive

I think the better translation should be: "can anyone explain for episode 44, was JX's neck bitten by a mosquito or LY (has a hickey-type of bruise)? Because I feel JX is very naive/innocent :D "

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gracebkk said:

I think the better translation should be: "can any explain for episode 44, was JX's neck bitten by a mosquito or LY (has a hickey-type of bruise)? Because I feel JX is very naive/innocent :D "

thanks lols....

my Malay is a flunk.... i always flunk it :D 

i only felt i got the last part correct lols which prove im right lols

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

Under the Power maintain Top 2 in the Index Net Play for Feb/19

Pretty sure that I make a major contribution to the rating by repeating favorite episodes while waiting for new ones. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 6

Not sure how accurate this info is but I saw that the new Happy Camp episode with RJL & TSY is set to air on 2/29...? Someone help confirm if you find any other info on it. 

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

thanks lols....

my Malay is a flunk.... i always flunk it :D 

i only felt i got the last part correct lols which prove im right lols

No worries. It was in Bahasa Indonesia, which is probably why you didn't understand some words (since they can mean differently in Malay) :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

Happy Camp episode with RJL & TSY is set to air on 2/29.

I didn't see any notice on that but I think the episode with Jackie Chan and Yang Yang is airing this Saturday 2/22 and I remember reading about them filming that earlier this year so I was thinking maybe the episode with RJL and TSY would air next week the 29th since they filmed it around the middle of January of this year and it would also make sense for them to air it sooner rather than later when the viewers of both series UTP and NSIH (the one with Victoria Song and Song Wei Long, who is also appearing in this HC episode with our YiXia) are still missing the series.  I would be surprised if they don't air it on that date.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yueyyo said:

I didn't see any notice on that but I think the episode with Jackie Chan and Yang Yang is airing this Saturday 2/22 and I remember reading about them filming that earlier this year so I was thinking maybe the episode with RJL and TSY would air next week the 29th since they filmed it around the middle of January of this year and it would also make sense for them to air it sooner rather than later when the viewers of both series UTP and NSIH (the one with Victoria Song and Song Wei Long, who is also appearing in this HC episode with our YiXia) are still missing the series.  I would be surprised if they don't air it on that date.

i think if they said it will air on Feb/29 its pretty relevant as the non-member episode 55 will end on Feb/29

Under the Power drop to Top 3 for Feb/20 rating

1. iPartments 5

2. PB

3. Under the Power

NWAUfpo5r-mnQUVXkDs7s6YMYSjq0xsbxJxvJF0F

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Hi, glad this thread is quite alive. Although not too satisfied with the ending though it's much better than sad ending. 

@40somethingahjumma @angelangie @yueyyo what drama are you guys watching right now? You know to get over UTP fever.

@40somethingahjumma 

I've been rewatching a lot of scenes and MVs. Just now started kdrama Crash Landing on You. Heard it was good and trying to get over this drama. :(

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @graceeedwardmom

I was okay with the ending of UTP. As far as C drama endings goes, it's not bad. At least he got out of jail.

;) And the bad guy got the chop.

I did wish that we would see them with kids... after all he did mention kids in Episode 33, I think it was...

I've just finished Handsome Siblings on Netflix which probably has one of the best C drama endings I've ever seen. They remained faithful to the novel on that front which is always a plus. Right now, I am thoroughly addicted to Miss Truth :D which is a newish show, unsubbed but I don't think you need subs. There are some similarities with UTP but they end pretty much after the first four episodes. I love the male lead to death!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Hi @graceeedwardmom

I've just finished Handsome Siblings on Netflix which probably has one of the best C drama endings I've ever seen. They remained faithful to the novel on that front which is always a plus. Right now, I am thoroughly addicted to Miss Truth :D which is a newish show, unsubbed but I don't think you need subs. There are some similarities with UTP but they end pretty much after the first four episodes. I love the male lead to death!

You know, I know I wasn't wrong asking you. We got pretty similar taste. I'm also interested in handsome siblings but only wanted to watch after Su Ying appears because I can't stand Tie Xin Lan in every version she's just straight annoying for me, probably starting from ep 30. Also I don't like Hu Yi Tian look, I don't know why maybe the stylist fault. You know stylist can do alot, Allen Ren left no impression to me in White Snake and Tang Glory I've found out it's something with the hair, but in UTP wow, his face is so much handsome. You know hair is 70% of your face, not to mention it's classical drama. 

I'm also interested in Miss Truth, see we got the same taste again. But the problem now is I need sub terribly. I don't understand any words maybe it got something to do with body parts and forensic terms. I gave up, but I'm waiting for the subs, praying everyday someone nice enough to do the subs

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Hi, glad this thread is quite alive. Although not too satisfied with the ending though it's much better than sad ending. 

@40somethingahjumma @angelangie @yueyyo what drama are you guys watching right now? You know to get over UTP fever.

@40somethingahjumma 

well like @40somethingahjumma said.....we are currently watching Miss Truth....the story is pretty entertaining and also the case too...

actually i prefer the male lead than the 2nd one....to me the male lead made his intention very much visible to the FL from the beginning while the  fiance is actually hiding something lols

• Like 2
  • Love 1

the right setting with everyone look pretty much like the Brocade Officer :) 

fWcksZ_qnz3UBjwyaaByzuKN7FX5rQ8XzayiJWLG

**ahem** our money face JinXia :D 

lcrjjBwIHVZITgjq7ShzUZzPL5EhbDP5t1SA39oL

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Under the Power remain on Top 3 in the rating cart for Feb/21

1. PB

2. iPartments 5

3. Under the Power

2vQt2qB23UFMQ826P9X0DPCBlUPGwE6NWalrQt6X

• Like 2

These videos keep popping up on my YT recommended feed. MangoTV has the right idea at least with all this publicity. Of course this one features some of my favourite scenes (not all... sadly) and my most favourite one where Lu Yi shows up to propose marriage. LOL. Still gets a a cackle out of me every single time. :lol:

"Aren't you asking for trouble in the future? Are you fine with that?" :lol:

And here's the kicker... 

Are you marrying off a daughter or dealing with a witch?

I call it killing two birds with one stone

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

These videos keep popping up on my YT recommended feed. MangoTV has the right idea at least with all this publicity. Of course this one features some of my favourite scenes (not all... sadly) and my most favourite one where Lu Yi shows up to propose marriage. LOL. Still gets a a cackle out of me every single time. :lol:

"Aren't you asking for trouble in the future? Are you fine with that?" :lol:

And here's the kicker... 

Are you marrying off a daughter or dealing with a witch?

I call it killing two birds with one stone

cant agree more....the batter in between is really cute :D

• Like 3