Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

8 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

In the beginning she was it too (case ghost ship or the part, when she has to check the house in the night alone, but couldn't get in and go through the dogdoor. When LuYi came...she than tried to find an excuse to go away). JinXia in the drama is more ambitious. She hoped to solve a lot of case, so that she earn a lot of money.

yes ....exactly the same ....she is a big eater as in the book and drama and also money face :D hahahahaha

somehow i feel like when im reading the book, it give me another projected lines however i love the book as much as i love the drama too :D 

just i find the book XieXiao more irritating :/

6 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

angsty moment is comming...

LuYi will save JinXia together with Yang ChengWan's help.....!!!

my poor JinXia....also at the same times.....in the book JinXia didnt sacrifice herself to save LuYi, they added this into the drama to make it so sad....i actually cried!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

somehow i feel like when im reading the book, it give me another projected lines however i love the book as much as i love the drama too :D 

me too...that is what make a good drama! Why am so disappointed about the pillow book. Did you read the novel....it is fantastic. I love it very much. It is one of my altime favorit. But I can't stand to watch the drama.

just i find the book XieXiao more irritating :/

in the drama he is more childish...

my poor JinXia....also at the same times.....in the book JinXia didnt sacrifice herself to save LuYi, they added this into the drama to make it so sad....i actually cried!!!

I cried too...

• Like 1

Just now, LuMNaL said:

me too...that is what make a good drama! Why am so disappointed about the pillow book. Did you read the novel....it is fantastic. I love it very much. It is one of my altime favorit. But I can't stand to watch the drama.

yes the drama n the book didnt disappoint me at all...im glad for it and im happy to watch it as much as i read it too

it had been a long long times for me since i last bought a book..... 4 years if i really count....that should tell you how much i love the story that i went to bought the book just to read more on the stories and also for me to marvel on my JinXia and LuYi story lines more :) 

i know about the PB, i didnt read the book...however im not sure why the drama is not living up to some expectation, from some of those clips i seen i cant actually connect with it.....

3 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

in the drama he is more childish...

in the drama he is more childish however he isnt as rash.....in the book he is very rash....he rush into things head first without thinking.....and i honestly find it irritating ....

he put the whole boat ppl life in danger just because of his action....for revenge

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

angsty moment is comming...

Hide contents

Image may contain: 1 person

OMG, where on Earth you get this pic??? 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@LuMNaL did u see the leak ending? hehehehe MangoTv accidentally released it :D 

Can you give me the link??

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Can you give me the link??

that clip already been taken down....i dont have it....i only have the pictures some members managed to snap.....

2 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

Yes, but it make it interesting.....I start to rewatch the drama, because I was wonder, when did LuYi started to notice and care for JinXia. I think, you can see it already in the beginning....when he at home he checked the gun, which he took from her. He was a little impressed, that a girl could thought to design something like that. Than he fixed it, that it is easier to handle.

I think first he was irritated and annoyed by her character/manner, since he was the opposite of her. But she must impressed him, by her keen mind and good observat - because, whenever he find out something and check the place, she will be there too. That proofed, she has the same thought as him.

Secretly he started to train her (in the novel after marriage, he still forced her to train kung fu). If you rewatch the part with the gost ship...if he find her a troublesome person, he wouldn't take her to this ship. Instead he just grap her and they went to gostship, even she didn't want to go. This I just realized, when I rewatched until eps. 8.. After the episode with the ghost ship, he started to take her everywehre with him. 

Clear it will be in the ep. 6, that he is fond of her, when Yang Cheng Wan slapped her, becaus her manor toward LuYi. When she ran away Yang Cheng Wan apologised. LuYi said: a good Dao (sword) have to be sanded, otherwise it will rust...

after eps. 7, they started to communicated without words.....if they are at some case and she found out something, she just have a look at thim and he understand it.

For me it was when Jin Xia played the same composition as his mother used to play. That is moment of revelation that she's the one for Lu Yi.

Also, Jin Xia is much more intelligent that Lu Yi. Lu Yi got all the best training, facilities and trainings as member of elite family but Jin Xia with limited circumstances can do investigation and sometimes has the same conclusion as Lu Yi that's why she's special and worth to be trained.

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

that clip is taken down....i dont have it....i only have the pictures some members managed to snap.....

It's alright. Can you put under spoiler so we can see? Thank you in advance for your kindness

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

But I must say it gives big admiration to Jin Xia character. She doesn't have romantic feelings to Lu Yi yet but after saving her life so many times is enough reason for her to save Lu Yi. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

But I must say it gives big admiration to Jin Xia character. She doesn't have romantic feelings to Lu Yi yet but after saving her life so many times is enough reason for her to save Lu Yi. 

yes she has a very righteous feeling that somehow push her to do the correct thing

6 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

It's alright. Can you put under spoiler so we can see? Thank you in advance for your kindness

there you guys go lols ;) its a HPE like what SongYun & JiaLun said it will be

Spoiler

Cr: As tagged

x-Va9J5mnoiq9pFW5BmPb5eUMKq0eoGIeQu5kmaSCFadpOmKduLzwll9YbSFF-iGC_gOpjqXhlYMUdct4k6QfwHH3Dc8Rn_YAIfmazMg4R7-edZgBV9GPGCQOfWAwx2LAm36jSmjlrA7zL7VxbZQboDnSRhuf7RyrrVNHSTSAfaHW8qcOWMf4404p-Kc9kbH7IsmAt9pEcc_0QqpXHaCf_88zO_4j_1AxMLOvO31yYHKjIWf

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

For me it was when Jin Xia played the same composition as his mother used to play. That is moment of revelation that she's the one for Lu Yi.

Also, Jin Xia is much more intelligent that Lu Yi. Lu Yi got all the best training, facilities and trainings as member of elite family but Jin Xia with limited circumstances can do investigation and sometimes has the same conclusion as Lu Yi that's why she's special and worth to be trained.

I wont say that JinXia ist more intelligent than LuYi. Of course he has a better training than her. But if he hasn't basic, he wouldn't be their and could solve so many cases. I remember oen part where JinXia asked him, why he knows so much and then he told her, it is experience. Of course, he is older than her too. They are very equal intelligent and together they are very strong. What I love in this drama is, that both are equal. In one thing they are different: He could fight better than her - she handle people better than him.  

43 minutes ago, angelangie said:
52 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

yes she has a very righteous feeling that somehow push her to do the correct thing

I agree with both of you...but one thing should be clear, she already has feeling for him (she is not aware of it), befor he was poisoned. She has loves dreams about him...

1 hour ago, graceeedwardmom said:

OMG, where on Earth you get this pic??? 

If you have facebook: go to this groupe...they have a lot of information. It is very funny their too. I am lucky I can read everything there...

https://www.facebook.com/Cẩm-Y-Chi-Hạ-锦衣之下-VNFC-217785005630767/

47 minutes ago, angelangie said:

there you guys go lols ;) its a HPE like what SongYun & JiaLun said it will be

When I first saw this pic month before the drama was broadcast - I suspected that this will be the End, because in the novel they describe the end like that.....

• Like 4

lets talk about JinXia flirty person...I always must laugh, when she sees pretty woman. she started to complement them or start to flirt with them, as like JinXai herself are a man! It is so funny to watch.

What I love in this drama too is how, JinXia and LuYi funny relationship. How they prank each other, whenever they have the chance...

This is a low-budget drama....I think the reason why it is so sucessful is, first of all the script-writer did a good job. than the main actors played their character perfect....about the chemistry btw. the main leads are super. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i know about the PB, i didnt read the book...however im not sure why the drama is not living up to some expectation, from some of those clips i seen i cant actually connect with it.....

The problem is the script-writer, did not understand the book or what the fans of them feels. And the main lead Gau Wei Guang played 3 characters from the book (DH, the prince and an other man in the dream land). In the book, this are 3 different person with 3 different characters. Sorry, Gau Wei Guang is not a first class actors, who could act 3 different character in one drama. Just as DH (the main person) he couldn't convienced me at all. Dilireba is very pretty and would be fit for the character, but her acting is so bad. I don't want to offend any fans of them here...but that is my only opinion. The only drama that I like, where she is the main leader was the flames daughter, but it is just because I love Vic Zhou in there. If it isn't because of him, I would droped this drama too.

There are a lot of actress or actor, which I don't like but, but they are great actors. Like YanMi, don't like her at all -  but I must say she is a great actress! Normaly I don't watch any drama with her, but if I watch a part, than she impresse me.

Allen Ren and Seven Tan are not very famous, because they are not so handsome or pretty as Wei Guan/Dilireba or other actor/actress. But the point is, they could portrayed so well...that you could feel it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:51 AM, yueyyo said:

Hi, I am so glad you are giving UTP a try:).

I have to see it again to see how obnoxious he is.  I just thought he was purposely obnoxious to JinXia because they started off on the wrong foot when she was a bit of a show off and he stole the case from her department.  I thought he had good intention in his not so nice treatment of her.  He saw her potential and wanted her to sharpen her skills and keep her on her toes.   As to how he is towards others, I think he is cold overall because it was part of his training for his current position and work.  I don't mind a ML with some character flaws as long as he is loyal, faithful, no wishy-washyness, and puts the best interest of the one he loves ahead of his own. 

Btw, what episode are you up to? 

Maybe I'm getting old but it's becoming one of my pet peeves to make the tsundere male lead unnecessarily rude to the female lead right at the start of the show. ;) I don't care if he's the boss of the Brocade Guards or if his father killed his mother... there's really no need for all nastiness on that first encounter. (Same issue I had with When a Snail Falls in Love) But of course, it puts her on the defensive so that they are conveniently at odds for the next twenty episodes. ;) And I do get it... he does respect her detective skills and he wants to bring out the best in her. I just don't approve of his training methods because all it seems to do is put her at odds with him rather than promote collaboration. What's also galling is that I think she's a better detective than he is. *Gulp* Lu Yi is a great and intelligent man but a terrible teacher... so says this educator. :P Of course it's up to fate to bring it all together. :P

Officially I'm up to Episode 15... did a late nighter a couple of nights ago and am still paying for it. :lol: Unofficially I have jumped around a bit to see if the quality continues. So there's no denying that it's good or at least I'm enjoying it. I am always up for a well-made police drama. The last mainland police drama I watched was just awful... I can't even remember the name of it because it was so bad. It's about twin brothers and forensic pathologists. Killed by a very terrible romance sub-plot and soap opera rubbish. Dr Qin, it was not. 

When they're not bickering or back biting unnecessarily, I like the leads a lot. Especially the female lead who is genuinely hilarious with her preoccupation with money. I just find the romance set-up very cliche. The Lu Yi-Jin Xia-Xie Xiao dynamic took me back to Itazura na Kiss. And it wasn't a good thing that I was rooting for Xie Xiao to really annoy Lu Yi. 

All that aside... it's fun.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, LuMNaL said:

I agree with both of you...but one thing should be clear, she already has feeling for him (she is not aware of it), befor he was poisoned. She has loves dreams about him...

she dreams about him....there is a twig...however it wasnt that big yet....i will call it infatuation at the beginning that slow develop into slow burn of love :D 

about PB

Spoiler

Vengo cant carry the character of Dijun, while i can forgive and ignore the timelines however one thing i cant seems to find is the way a DiJun should be..

some said because DiJun dont have a childhood and while he is an emperor he is living the life of being in love......however lets look at YanXi Palace.....where the guy who acted as an emperor an still in love with the FL too....damn that is one damn hot looking emperor who hold the chair and the authority....not to mention he is damn cute too at times when the FL is around :) 

when i saw Vengo as the king....im not sure whether it is because the director wanted it to be so or he cant carry that chair....he wasnt this bad in the Peach Blossom.....there i can feel the DiJun alive in him.....however here i cant feel it...

then on Dilreba....honest i dont like a too besotted female that seems to live on the man only and everything is only on the man....while i can accept that sometimes they make a fool of themselves...i dont like a too foolish female...

just a very good example just like JinXia she can be a fool some times...however she is also smart sometimes....and she is actually pretty much essential to solving or finding clues to cases too.....

to be fair....i didnt read PB and i didnt read UTP too.....i only started reading UTP now because of SongYun & JiaLun, they make me want to delve into the story that i wanted to understand it more, i can definitely tell you that UTP is the very first one i actually reading the whole book :D 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Maybe I'm getting old but it's becoming one of my pet peeves to make the tsundere male lead unnecessarily rude to the female lead right at the start of the show. ;) I don't care if he's the boss of the Brocade Guards or if his father killed his mother... there's really no need for all nastiness on that first encounter. (Same issue I had with When a Snail Falls in Love) But of course, it puts her on the defensive so that they are conveniently at odds for the next twenty episodes. ;) And I do get it... he does respect her detective skills and he wants to bring out the best in her. I just don't approve of his training methods because all it seems to do is put her at odds with him rather than promote collaboration. What's also galling is that I think she's a better detective than he is. *Gulp* Lu Yi is a great and intelligent man but a terrible teacher... so says this educator. :P Of course it's up to fate to bring it all together. :P

hahaha i know what you mean....i dont like the part where LuYi is rude too....and i hate when he made her wash the horse stalls as well as clean his robes just because she touches it hahaha....however as slow burn as it is....im glad he start to smiles to himself whenever he thought no one is looking....and also as it goes on...im glad he took the times to actually explain some of the things he did or force her to do it......

12 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Officially I'm up to Episode 15... did a late nighter a couple of nights ago and am still paying for it. :lol: Unofficially I have jumped around a bit to see if the quality continues. So there's no denying that it's good or at least I'm enjoying it. I am always up for a well-made police drama. The last mainland police drama I watched was just awful... I can't even remember the name of it because it was so bad. It's about twin brothers and forensic pathologists. Killed by a very terrible romance sub-plot and soap opera rubbish. Dr Qin, it was not. 

i drop that drama....its had a 'Secret' in the title....i couldnt stand the way the plot was rolling out and i felt like it was really off and also the way the so called terrible or the high handedness the ML is taking it out with FL and also the way how they mix everything up.....if u ask me it cant compare to Dr.Qin and oh yea maybe you might want to enjoy 'The Listener' it not a bad police drama :) the FL is pretty smart as well as the ML they have a quiet chemistry in between :) 

15 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

When they're not bickering or back biting unnecessarily, I like the leads a lot. Especially the female lead who is genuinely hilarious with her preoccupation with money. I just find the romance set-up very cliche. The Lu Yi-Jin Xia-Xie Xiao dynamic took me back to Itazura na Kiss. And it wasn't a good thing that I was rooting for Xie Xiao to really annoy Lu Yi. 

actually i like it when XieXiao irritate the hell out of LuYi....however i can't take XieXiao when he whine :sweatingbullets: other than that i find him pretty cute :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Mannn.. this is so cuteeee <3<3<3 I wished they would give us a snippet of the after marriage life, just like the novel. That'd be epic! But it seems like the drama will end this way.. either way, i'm just glad it's a happy ending! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

oh yea remember the scenes where LuYi save JinXia when she was about to be attack by two Japanese at the underground maze?

the conversation after that? and LuYi reaction to JinXia saying

"DaRen I thought you will say, its just a small issues, don't worry about it."

that total script is inside the drama hehehe.... just different setting :D 

in the book it happen insides the Cherry Blossom Forest where LuYi save her life the 2nd times :) 

• Like 4

JinXia's expression when LuYi used the taels as a weapon against those Japanese they found in the village hehehehe see how big our JinXia's eyes is? :D 

D6OK06R2Bb6am69eV7qVZU8e48GpGKJpqKXYSgTM

• LOL 5

some fans are matching up YiXia in a probable modern looks, what u guys think :)  i think if JiaLun doesnt dye his hair yellow, it doesnt look that bad on him lols

cr: as tagged

CxdmybdMx59wgMdnmVeRa90zipUXtoJjIliV4TeK

PSDAE8xEeAKjkB-G4wcUWXhyAnqX0Rmcet11rYEp

hehehehe and they even teleport the whole cast over and i honestly think it will be great to see them all together in another film too :)

UOL867IVcmcyjSlIYnnmCW1sQbG6scT644ttBBI2

• Like 5
  • Love 2