Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

13 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Just watch it if you are so distracted. You can't do other things anyway with that much level of curiosity. :P

no im holding off!!! no way am i going to torture myself thru the whole week 

• LOL 2

45 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no im holding off!!! no way am i going to torture myself thru the whole week 

:P, I'm in the pit of misery. I'm trying to get as much member here as possible to experience the same thing I feel right now....  :P

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

:P, I'm in the pit of misery. I'm trying to get as much member here as possible to experience the same thing I feel right now....  :P

evil....evil evil....hahaha

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Just watch it and get torture together.. hahaha...I am trying to watch another drama but still going back to watch sweet clips of Jinxia & Luyi..

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, lizzieyen said:

So ended up watching bits of the show that I like instead and episodes of Happy Camp!

Happy Camp? Were they in Happy Camp recently? Are there any clips/videos available online?

Anyhow... I’m so sad I have to part with these two next week... Where else can I get such amazing chemistry & acting chops & visual packaged into one?? This only comes by once in a blue moon.... :bawling:

• Like 2

On to 48

Spoiler

So cute the proposal scene - LuYi and her are so happy together - united against anyone - it’s like LuYi had to do that one thing (get the General out of jail) and once done, go propose to my girl! 

and

Spoiler

So she had always thought of him as a fish that flies - omnipotent - love the way he looks at her

but the drama thereafter !! Although

Spoiler

I am so happy that LuYi had a friend in High Priest Lam - otherwise he would be really miserable/ 

LuYi standing outside JinXia’s door with his red-rimmed eyes though / argh the feels! 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, gracebkk said:

Happy Camp? Were they in Happy Camp recently? Are there any clips/videos available online?

Anyhow... I’m so sad I have to part with these two next week... Where else can I get such amazing chemistry & acting chops & visual packaged into one?? This only comes by once in a blue moon.... :bawling:

no happy camp for them....they did not appear together they actually mash up the scenes separately where they both appear before together....

• Like 1

@LuMNaL i found the differences in the book again lols....

Not in the book

Spoiler

1. no ghost ship :D 

2. the officer that took care of the money, was dead before they arrive

3. there were no hidden village with zoombie

4. Uncle Kai wasnt tied up underground

5. XieXiao did not go on a charade to the place where JinXia is staying to ask for her hands, however he did asked for her hands in front of LuYi :D 

6. LuYi did not carry JinXia up into the 2nd floor of the dead office home, however he went in and then later open the door for her to enter

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@LuMNaL i found the differences in the book again lols....

Not in the book

Hide contents

1. no ghost ship :D 

2. the officer that took care of the money, was dead before they arrive

3. there were no hidden village with zoombie

4. Uncle Kai wasnt tied up underground

5. XieXiao did not go on a charade to the place where JinXia is staying to ask for her hands, however he did asked for her hands in front of LuYi :D 

6. LuYi did not carry JinXia up into the 2nd floor of the dead office home, however he went in and then later open the door for her to enter

Envy you so much. I don't have Chinese language skill like you so I can't enjoy the novel like you.

I bought the book, but I can’t read simplified. :bawling: I used to could read simplified when I first learned Mandarin, but now that I’m learning traditional instead, I can’t read simplified. lol It sucks. Wish I could read easily too but my mandarin sucks. lol 

But dang, the noble idiocy did jump out in today’s episodes but it’s totally understandable too. My heart broke so much for them both. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, rose_loves_ice said:

I bought the book, but I can’t read simplified. :bawling: I used to could read simplified when I first learned Mandarin, but now that I’m learning traditional instead, I can’t read simplified. lol It sucks. Wish I could read easily too but my mandarin sucks. lol 

But dang, the noble idiocy did jump out in today’s episodes but it’s totally understandable too. My heart broke so much for them both. :bawling:

actually i used to be unable to read simplified as when i learn mandarin i usually read in traditional.....however the book i bought are mix in between, some are using traditional strokes and some are in simplified mode, hahahaha i dunno why they mix...however it is fine for me since nowadays i can understand both.

39 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Envy you so much. I don't have Chinese language skill like you so I can't enjoy the novel like you.

u can learn :D  my Mandarin skills isnt top notch either....however i force myself to learn when i was a kid so that i can communicate with my family back then....u see im the only child in the whole family that was send off to a English system school hahaha among my siblings and cousins

one very big different in between the book and drama its about YangYue :) & my thought on XieXiao

Spoiler

Yang Yue is not in love with ShangGuanXi however he is in love with Chai LanYue, the girl that had connection with YanShiFan

Up to now yet to see YanShiFan debut in the scene as yet.......

I find the XieXiao is alot more irritating than the drama....i find he is very childish in the book and always barrel in without thinking about the whole situation....

there is this part that involved the Japanese that if it werent for XieXiao, AhRui will not be injured and also because of his rash before he had put the whole team ppl in danger.....

they were only suppose to be snooping and not to take any action if they bump into those Japanese however XieXiao insisted on attacking.

• Like 1

Under the Power maintain Top1 for Net Index Play

oZk2JaS-G5oKQoGThPlUQQdtWjDiOcpbpllKjPXQ

UTP back in Top 3 in the Prosperity Chart for Feb/03

xEpO7Br5O2hFovk4PJ0d1w2mpl05CDt_6eyTjb5q

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

I don't have it neither....hahah, but their is a bi fan base in Vietnam, who translate the book, so I could read. Now theire is one girl, who started to translate the extra from the book (life after marriag)

@angelangie yes the drama is some how different than the novel, the storyline, character even the pairing changed. But I can't complain. I don't know about you, but when I read the novel and watch the drama, it gave me the same feeling. The drama is more detailed.

At first I was a bit irritated by the pairing Yang Yue/Shangguan Xi, but when the drama went on, I thought OK...why not.

Spoiler

While Shangguan Xi in the novel stayed alone and started a deep friendship with an other man (I don't know his name, but he is not in the drama, what I found a bit sad)...YangYue are together with MinEr (LuYis cousin), but in the beginning he loves Chai LanYue, who died already in the beginning.

In the book JinXia don't only have a forster mother  but a father and a brother too....

What I regret is that this character is not in the drama: Cen Fu (who is always with LuYi) has a brother, who first arguing with JinXia a lot, but later stated to love her....When LuYi started to be cold toward JinXi, there was a talk between Cen Fu and his brother and Cen Fu asked him, if he want to married JinXia. The brother answered, why not - when LuYi not want to marry her, there are othere man, who wants.

MinEr in the novel is a very sweet and understanding person, not evil at all. A perfect match with YangYue.

In the novel, JinXias aunt already know the identity of JinXias, when she met Yang Cheng Wan. Because he didn't hide it.

In the novel Yan Shi Fan didn't appear that often as the drama...but I don't complain here (because in the drama he is a hot evil person):D

In the novel there is no wedding of MinEr and YanShiFan...so no (fals) bride rescue by LuYi.

the love confession is at a lake....and from the beginning LuYi talked about marriage.

YangChengWan in the beginning didn't tell JinXias that she should stay to close by LuYi (in the drama is it after the marriage proposal of XieXiao), but tell YangYue that he have a eyes at JinXias, that she won't come to close to LuYi

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

@angelangie yes the drama is some how different than the novel, the storyline, character even the pairing changed. But I can't complain. I don't know about you, but when I read the novel and watch the drama, it gave me the same feeling. The drama is more detailed.

At first I was a bit irritated by the pairing Yang Yue/Shangguan Xi, but when the drama went on, I thought OK...why not.

oh im not irritate with the changes hahaha....im just stating out hahahaha :D well i need to find something to do.....

also the details in the drama is a lil different......while in the book actually we can read LuYi actually started feeling and care about JinXia alot.....from the beginning.....

maybe because i didnt read the book first and watch the drama first so the pairing in between YangYue & Shang GuanXi and somehow i think i prefer this switch in pairing the drama 

also for MinEr i find the ending they give MinEr might be sad however at the very least they let her redeem herself before her last breath.....

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

also the details in the drama is a lil different......while in the book actually we can read LuYi actually started feeling and care about JinXia alot.....from the beginning.....

Yes, but it make it interesting.....I start to rewatch the drama, because I was wonder, when did LuYi started to notice and care for JinXia. I think, you can see it already in the beginning....when he at home he checked the gun, which he took from her. He was a little impressed, that a girl could thought to design something like that. Than he fixed it, that it is easier to handle.

I think first he was irritated and annoyed by her character/manner, since he was the opposite of her. But she must impressed him, by her keen mind and good observat - because, whenever he find out something and check the place, she will be there too. That proofed, she has the same thought as him.

Secretly he started to train her (in the novel after marriage, he still forced her to train kung fu). If you rewatch the part with the gost ship...if he find her a troublesome person, he wouldn't take her to this ship. Instead he just grap her and they went to gostship, even she didn't want to go. This I just realized, when I rewatched until eps. 8.. After the episode with the ghost ship, he started to take her everywehre with him. 

Clear it will be in the ep. 6, that he is fond of her, when Yang Cheng Wan slapped her, becaus her manor toward LuYi. When she ran away Yang Cheng Wan apologised. LuYi said: a good Dao (sword) have to be sanded, otherwise it will rust...

after eps. 7, they started to communicated without words.....if they are at some case and she found out something, she just have a look at thim and he understand it.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

Secretly he started to train her (in the novel after marriage, he still forced her to train kung fu). If you rewatch the part with the gost ship...if he find her a troublesome person, he wouldn't take her this ship. Instead he just grap her and they went to gostship, even she didn't want to go. This I just realized, when I rewatched until eps. 8.. After the eps. with the ghost ship, he started to take her everywehre with him.

hahaha yes....in the drama she went with him willingly however in the book she is very reluctant to join him :D 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yes....in the drama she went with him willingly however in the book she is very reluctant to join him :D 

at the beginning of th drama she said, that she  hope to never see him again!

• LOL 4

@LuMNaL did u see the leak ending? hehehehe MangoTv accidentally released it :D 

2 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

at the beginning of th drama she said, that she  hope to never see him again!

yes....however whenever LuYi tell her to follow him, she did it without another word, however in the novel she will always try to find some excuses till he said then he will just asked Yang ChengWan to go with him

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@LuMNaL did u see the leak ending? hehehehe MangoTv accidentally released it :D 

yes....however whenever LuYi tell her to follow him, she did it without another word, however in the novel she will always try to find some excuses till he said then he will just asked Yang ChengWan to go with him

In the beginning she was it too (case ghost ship or the part, when she has to check the house in the night alone, but couldn't get in and go through the dogdoor. When LuYi came...she than tried to find an excuse to go away). JinXia in the drama is more ambitious. She hoped to solve a lot of case, so that she earn a lot of money.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3