[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

sugarplum892

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i cant get enough of both JinXia and LuYi.....they really compliment each other....

are you up to the latest episode?

Yep. Up to the lastest! I have to read the viet subs even though im terrible at it but i can make some sense of what's going on. After tomorrow, we have to wait another week :((((

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i know right.....did u see the preview for tonight lols....they said that JinXia & LuYi will be together however i have a feeling the preview is going to be a little misleading :D 

i think it's someones imaginary. I mean it has to be because the next scene, which would probably have to be ep 18, they are back to the way they were so i think it's not real. And it's a bit too soon for them to be together.

16 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Anyone knows of any link where I can watch with English sub?

I'm lost in period Chinese speech especially when they are investigating on cases,  can't understand quite a lot of the details.

i actually dont think there are eng subs anywhere yet :(

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

same here....and we are both right about the imaginary thinking however i felt that there are some ounce of reality in that....

the way LuYi looks at JinXia starting to soften up and he love looking at her cause her actions and words lighten him up

I know. Cant wait til it becomes cannon! It's so cute how he takes care of her and protect her. Sweet!

On 1/6/2020 at 12:05 AM, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Anyone knows of any link where I can watch with English sub?

I'm lost in period Chinese speech especially when they are investigating on cases,  can't understand quite a lot of the details.

mangoTV on YT finally has it subbed.

I caught the two subbed episodes out of boredom and found myself liking TSY's character right away. I appreciate her appreciation for beauty and her pampering of the lady haha. I hope that remains throughout the story. More importantly, so far, she knows her strengths and weaknesses and when to step up and step down in front of authority. The trailer made her seem pretty goofy (and implying incompetence), but it seems more accurate to call her an easy going person who is good at her job. I'm probably gonna watch the show for her and her sidekick (he's good-looking too).

The Jinyiwei as a whole seem oppressive and obnoxious. I have faith in RJL's acting though. He's not really good looking to me, but he def has his own attractiveness. 

5 minutes ago, crackaddict said:

I caught the two subbed episodes out of boredom and found myself liking TSY's character right away. I appreciate her appreciation for beauty and her pampering of the lady haha. I hope that remains throughout the story. More importantly, so far, she knows her strengths and weaknesses and when to step up and step down in front of authority. The trailer made her seem pretty goofy (and implying incompetence), but it seems more accurate to call her an easy going person who is good at her job. I'm probably gonna watch the show for her and her sidekick (he's good-looking too).

The Jinyiwei as a whole seem oppressive and obnoxious. I have faith in RJL's acting though. He's not really good looking to me, but he def has his own attractiveness. 

Never seen seven tan acting and drama before but i am watching this because of Allan Ren. I love his acting in destiny of white snake even though i didn't finished that drama. But after seen 2 episode without eng sub..i love this! Their combo is cute. And Thank God..they finally sub it. Year 2019 aired many good wuxia drama. :wub:

On 1/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, angelangie said:

im glad you are enjoying them :) yes im enjoying TSY - JinXia characters alot.....her best parts is detecting things others might had miss out and somehow when she work with LuYi all these were further improvise and they each actually compliment each other :) 

her sidekick is pretty good too and they both growing up together had made them having this pact in between each other, he look up to her for answers and she looks towards him for some protection since he is better in martial arts than her :) and she has a better brain at analyzing things....

however with LuYi coming in.....hehehe her sidekicks now need to take second seat to taking care of her and watching her back instead :)

i love Allen in period drama....he is cool looking and look great in period costumes however i dont like seeing him in modern clothes hahahahha.... :D 

Never seen him in modern drama before. But, yes, i agree with you. I think he look better in costumes drama. Both of them have baby face...just know that they in early 30. :o

Archived