[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Under the Power 锦衣之下

sugarplum892

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! That is some declaration of love. "Marriage is between the two of us. The other people you need not bother".

I can understand Master Yang's concern that Jin Xia is not of the daughter in law prospects for a noble family. He does not want Jin Xia to be hurt from the public scrutiny.

1 hour ago, jacquelinetan said:

Wow! That is some declaration of love. "Marriage is between the two of us. The other people you need not bother".

I can understand Master Yang's concern that Jin Xia is not of the daughter in law prospects for a noble family. He does not want Jin Xia to be hurt from the public scrutiny.

I think there's something deeper than that. Master Yang must know the true identity of Jin Xia. That's why he oppose their relationship strongly.

1 hour ago, jacquelinetan said:

No, it is because the master know her true identity....

only for who want to know the real reason, why the master ist against this relationship.

Spoiler

according to the novel...Lu Yi's father killed the whole family of Jin Xia. Tha master was a friend from her mother. She asked him to looked after Jin Xia

51 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

@angelangie I love how when Jin Xia is jealous in the episode 37 and 38 

Yesterday someone translate the part with pregnancy from the novel (extra)....I couldn't stop smiling/laughing till then. 

OMG, can you share the extra to me?? I'm dying to get glimpses of the marriage life which I think we wouldn't get from the drama.

We got to wait till Friday to get new episodes. Guys, can you share me where can I read English translation of the novel. Thanking you all in advance for the help. I feel empty without the new episodes.

Lu Yi reaffirming his commitment to Jin Xia

Spoiler

LY: Jin Xia ...

JX: My Lord ...

Jin Xia stood up hobbling and Lu Yi rushed to her side

LY: Your injury has yet to recover, you better sit down

Jin Xia sat down and pushing Lu Yi's hands away

JX: Thank you for your concern, my Lord. My injury is much better now. I have something else to do so please excuse me.

Lu Yi stopped from leaving

LY: What is wrong with you today? Please sit down.

Again, Jin Xia pushed Lu Yi's hands away. Lu Yi is totally confused.

JX: My Lord, these past few days, I have forgotten about my position, please forgive me.

LY: What has happened? What have you suddenly mention such a matter? Can you tell me honestly now. Speak now.

JX: My Lord had said you want to marry me, is that true?

LY: Marriage is not a game ...

JX: But I am not as learned as you, my position is not equal to you, what more my family status ... how could you marry me? Your Lu family are civil officers for generations while my family has been selling "taufoo".

LY: I want to just marry you. What has these thing got to do with it?

JX: There is a big gap in our status. Even if you agree, your father will not.

LY: Just as long as the both of us agreed is enough. The rest, you do not have to bother about it.

JX: I thought of it the whole night, if I could marry you, I will be forever blissful but if I cannot then I will take it as my fate.

LY: What nonsense are you talking about? I, Lu Yi in this lifetime only want to marry just one woman which is you, Yuan Jin Xia. Please remember this, everything else I will handle it, you do not have to think about it

Jin Xia gave a big smile

LY: Just now, you were crying and why this reaction?

JX: Because you have solved my problem. My Lord, please sit down.

LY: It is good you have solved your problem. By the way, there is something I need to tell you ...

JX: What is it? 

LY: Chu family faced a disaster and Sima Mansion had been sealed, I was worried that Yan Shi Fan will find Ming Er so I had her relocated to a nearby Taoist Monastery. Ming Er had asked that she wants to return with us to the capital. I have agreed. I will have her come here to stay for a while.

JX: My Lord, Ming Er is your relative so you can make whatever arrangement for her, why is there a need to ask me?

LY: You are my wife to be so in order not for you misunderstand, whatever it is I have to tell my wife first.

JX: But she has once hurt me before, you want to take care of her, I have to really give it some thought. But you can rest assured, I will not look for her and give her any trouble.

LY: I knew that my woman is ever forgiving and will not placed such matter in her heart.

JX: Of course. After all who am I, Yuan Jin Xia.

The interpretation is best based on my limited understanding of the language.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahahahah.....yes and actually LuYi doesnt like JinXia paying extra attention to someone else other them him too :D hahaha 

also how he pull her legs on it...

someone else is faster than me... :D the preg part is cute right? :) 

JinXia told LuYi, "You're someone who I always look up to, as to me you always knows everything."

LuYi thinking hard to himself that he also wishes that he knew everything too.

while the story after the preg is 'Dragon Lock' which had nothing to do with JinXia any more :) 

The person translated it in viet - not in english, but this is perfect for me. she made my day:D

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i find myself liking Xiao KeLao (Yan ShiFan) despite knowing him to be the enemy :D 

I like him too. I love this type of villain even though he is enemy but he smart and in some of point, he has manner too. But my main reason to like him, because his acted makes our otp getting closer and closer each time :wub: he is there for 'that' reason :lol:

45 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i think translating it into viet is a lot easier to do so in English....

i may understand both languages however sometimes it is hard for me to find the right words to do it....

Yes I agree, that the translation from chinese to viet is much easier, because the languange has a connection (I hope you understand, what I mean). The part "pregnancy" is short and not so difficult to translate in Englinsh....what do you think @angelangie

16 minutes ago, polar15 said:

Could anyone give  link to in viet translation please, coz i don't mind read with google translate. :D. I am really curious with the novel, but i can't found english translation online. 

for the whole novel or just the part with the pregnancy?

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

only the part for the preg or partial of the part before ? lols

The preg chapter is easy, because it is really short. Or the chapter, when LuYi is asking for marriage at JinXia house is funny and short too. 

1 minute ago, LuMNaL said:

Out of topic: is there any of you, who watch the pillow book now? I read the novel - but somehow I have no feeling for the drama....is someone here, who has the same feeling? 

I read the novel when the TMOPB was end. Already save to my watch list..but don't have time to watch. Beside under the power, there still 3 more wuxia and 2 more korean drama i watch now. :sweatingbullets:

It remained to be seen whether Master Yang knows Jin Xia's real identity as Lin Ling's niece. It will be really mean of him not telling Lin Ling that her niece is right in front of her. They are the only surviving members of that family.

The story goes that the niece was with a maid servant on that fatal day but she got lost in a crowd of people. Master Yang has been looking for her for many years. I take it that the elder Miss Lin was Master Yang's first love.

So far, Lin Ling sees Yan Shi Fan as her family's enemy but perhaps Lu Yi's father had some connections in it as well. Yan Shi Fan seems hesitate to do anything drastic to Lu Yi because of who Lu Yi's father is.

I read that the next part will be a lot of heartache and we will see a Lu Yi shedding tears. It was so cute when Lu Yi asked for reassurance like how did Jin Xia felt about his kiss (kissing skills). When she said she cannot remember, he insisted they do it again so it will bring back the forgotten memory of the kiss. Then he looked out for signs of jealousy and making sure that he is always in Jin Xia's thoughts.

5 minutes ago, polar15 said:

I read the novel when the TMOPB was end. Already save to my watch list..but don't have time to watch. Beside under the power, there still 3 more wuxia and 2 more korean drama i watch now. :sweatingbullets:

I wait for the drama under the power so long...and it didn't disappoint at all. Everything is perfect, the actors and there character, the story, costumes...

The other drama which I waited, was the pillow book...but when they announced the actors/actress for this drama, I have not a very good feeling. And this "bad" feeling came up again, when I saw the first 3 eps. I have to quit....for me Vengo Gau and Dilraba Dilmurat have only the good looking, but there acting is so strange (for me really bad). 

While Allen Ren and Seven Tan are not the most handsome/beautiful actor and actress, they reflect the character in novel. That is my own opinion. 

Archived