Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

2dreams_photo190502163322imbcdrama13.jpg

2dreams_photo190502163012imbcdrama13.jpg

2dreams_photo190502162706imbcdrama13.jpg

Spoiler

2dreams_photo190502163544imbcdrama13.jpg

Count me in Definitely worth watching My favourite yoo ji tae and Lim ju hwan ❤ 

• Like 3

We get updates. Thank you chingus. I said at the start of this thread I'm going to watch this.. becaue I like spy dramas even if they're historical ones.  It's intriguing.  I just hope I don't get bored. After 7 or 8 epidoes I always get bored with dramas (and esp historical)

But hey  Yoo Ji Tae's here.

• Like 1

Finally found the this thread. Good start. Episode 4 Fukuda's confession to Young Jin was so cute and what was cuter was Fukuda's admission that it was his first love confession to a woman ever with some self deprecation which made the confession even more charming. Fukuda and Young Jin have chemistry but they might become enemies later? Already the intrigues have started. Can't wait to see the next episodes.

Young Jin is in a difficult situation emotionally and psychologically. She is a Korean the adopted daughter of a Japanese official but now she is confronted with the falsity of the adoptive father's governance of her people. She is at the moment caught between a rock and a hardplace. It will be intriguing to see what choices she will make later in the drama

• Like 3

6 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Finally found the this thread. Good start. Episode 4 Fukuda's confession to Young Jin was so cute and what was cuter was Fukuda's admission that it was his first love confession to a woman ever with some self deprecation which made the confession even more charming. Fukuda and Young Jin have chemistry but they might become enemies later? Already the intrigues have started. Can't wait to see the next episodes.

Young Jin is in a difficult situation emotionally and psychologically. She is a Korean the adopted daughter of a Japanese official but now she is confronted with the falsity of the adoptive father's governance of her people. She is at the moment caught between a rock and a hardplace. It will be intriguing to see what choices she will make later in the drama

58410053_157430831957578_40173216115340459462008_1034015323458777_78597380054785

Fukuda’s confession is one of the scenes I kept re-watching.  He looks really cute.  They probably would not be real enemies, perhaps there’re some conflicts between them as he’s a prosecutor who could prosecute KWB, while LYJ wants to protect him.  And of course, she’s a spy, but he loves her dearly, right Fukuda?  It’s intriguing to see their interactions whether as friendships or when he finds out the truth about her being a secret agent.

@cafe99 & @Cheryl295

Yes, it's airing only on Sat for 2 hours, starting at 9:05 PM.

OST part 1 by OLIVER(올리버) - Same but Different Dreams

If there's love at first sight, this is my love at first hearing this song in the end of second hour. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Spoiler

But at the end of ep, it was revealed she was a spy

I don’t understand why she tried to prevent Esther killing her target.

Perhaps she wanted to save Esther, but Esther could still be alive if she didn’t interfere

• Like 3

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Fukuda’s confession is one of the scenes I kept re-watching.  He looks really cute. 

@QSDI kept watching that too, after that when he followed her walking... I wonder whose heart will break, will she fall in love with him or will it be a one sided love? 

• Like 2

@zenya22

That whole sequence of Fukuda and LYJ is pretty nice.  Love their smiling and slow mo of them strolling along.  My guess is she could have liked him in the beginning, then circumstance changes as their conflicts arising for certain reasons.  I think their storyline is potentially heart-breaking already because of their backgrounds alone.  It’s one of the main reasons why my heart’s longing for them from the start since reading about their character descriptions months ago.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, QSD said:

That whole sequence of Fukuda and LYJ is pretty nice.  Love their smiling and slow mo of them strolling along.  My guess is she could have liked him in the beginning, then circumstance changes as their conflicts arising for certain reasons.  I think their storyline is potentially heart-breaking already because of their backgrounds alone.  It’s one of the main reasons why my heart’s longing for them from the start since reading about their character descriptions months ago.

That also is what attracted me to this drama, their heartbreaking romance or one sided romance and I want to see the progression of their story

• Like 1