[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽 - Lee Yo Won, Yoo Ji Tae, Lim Ju Hwan, Nam Gyu Ri - Premiere on May 4th - Saturdays @ 21:05 KST

We get updates. Thank you chingus. I said at the start of this thread I'm going to watch this.. becaue I like spy dramas even if they're historical ones.  It's intriguing.  I just hope I don't get bored. After 7 or 8 epidoes I always get bored with dramas (and esp historical)

But hey  Yoo Ji Tae's here.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽 - Lee Yo Won, Yoo Ji Tae, Lim Ju Hwan, Nam Gyu Ri - Premiere on May 4th - Saturdays @ 21:05 KST

Finally found the this thread. Good start. Episode 4 Fukuda's confession to Young Jin was so cute and what was cuter was Fukuda's admission that it was his first love confession to a woman ever with some self deprecation which made the confession even more charming. Fukuda and Young Jin have chemistry but they might become enemies later? Already the intrigues have started. Can't wait to see the next episodes.

Young Jin is in a difficult situation emotionally and psychologically. She is a Korean the adopted daughter of a Japanese official but now she is confronted with the falsity of the adoptive father's governance of her people. She is at the moment caught between a rock and a hardplace. It will be intriguing to see what choices she will make later in the drama

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽 - Saturdays @ 21:05 KST
6 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Finally found the this thread. Good start. Episode 4 Fukuda's confession to Young Jin was so cute and what was cuter was Fukuda's admission that it was his first love confession to a woman ever with some self deprecation which made the confession even more charming. Fukuda and Young Jin have chemistry but they might become enemies later? Already the intrigues have started. Can't wait to see the next episodes.

Young Jin is in a difficult situation emotionally and psychologically. She is a Korean the adopted daughter of a Japanese official but now she is confronted with the falsity of the adoptive father's governance of her people. She is at the moment caught between a rock and a hardplace. It will be intriguing to see what choices she will make later in the drama

58410053_157430831957578_40173216115340459462008_1034015323458777_78597380054785

Fukuda’s confession is one of the scenes I kept re-watching.  He looks really cute.  They probably would not be real enemies, perhaps there’re some conflicts between them as he’s a prosecutor who could prosecute KWB, while LYJ wants to protect him.  And of course, she’s a spy, but he loves her dearly, right Fukuda?  It’s intriguing to see their interactions whether as friendships or when he finds out the truth about her being a secret agent.

@cafe99 & @Cheryl295

Yes, it's airing only on Sat for 2 hours, starting at 9:05 PM.

OST part 1 by OLIVER(올리버) - Same but Different Dreams

If there's love at first sight, this is my love at first hearing this song in the end of second hour. 

Archived