[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you are not alone who love seeing the way Yowon wearing long/trench coats.  With her good height and slim figure, she does look good in them.  

Like you I want to see some more scenes between Fukuda and YJ, especially the one which she cares for him.  Poor guy, he got shot twice and lost his father.  I was shocked Jung Im gave him the second bullet.

Wish I have lots of space so I can do gorgeous gifs like above.

uc?export=view&id=1nJDZHSxj0TMDfW_Ak54Ec

I love this scene and its soundtrack, so beautiful.  YJ purposely to have their new IDs as a married couple coz she has no family left for leaving her home.  WB is surprised that she grabbing his arm when she needs support from him.

I like the scene when Hiroshi met YJ, he planned everything to kill YJ, but at the end he couldn’t do it. He really love YJ and felt devastated about it. The actor portrayed it marvelously. :bawling:

I just started again with episode 8, so | can watch at least one episode every day till the end next week .

This drama is not fit for patiently waiting a week to watch one by one.

I am from Amsterdam: I wish our streetcars would show up as frequently as they do on this location !

They come every second :)

22 hours ago, titania1000 said:

EDIT:  The part 10 of the  OST has been already posted few times and wasn't for this week so i removed it.

Instead i'm adding this article from The Korea Times that shows how the drama and reality collides.

Interesting debate which put the place of KWB in the history of the country and the controversy in making a drama about him more clear. 

I'm not an historian but after the drama showed him as a real hero of independence, i'm all for him to get this final recognition.

There has been a lot of comments on naver since the drama aired, criticising mbc for screening such a drama and showing KWB as a hero whom they view as responsible for the korean war after independence, and a contributor to North Korea. Guess KWB is indeed a controversial figure in Korea. I'm not familiar with Korean history, so I can't comment much about that. 

Historically, based on wikipedia's entry, KWB did not set foot in Korea. He is mainly active in China, and is a man behind the veil, and do not personally execute the plan. He was married to an independent activist in 1931, but his wife passed on towards the end of the 2nd world war.

I thought that Yimong's time period would stretched till the end of WW2, but looks like they are going to end before the start of it.

Spoiler

Kim Nam Ok's final moment is based on the real event that happened in the 1920s. Kim Sang Ok bombed the Jongno Police Station, and eventually took his own life.

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2891980

Thanks for updating.  I have been busy.

Looks like it's gonna break more hearts in the finale.next week.  As much as I have predicted YJ"s tragic ending from the beginning, still it's melancholic seeing how it unfolding.

51 minutes ago, QSD said:

Thanks for updating.  I have been busy.

Looks like it's gonna break more hearts in the finale.next week.  As much as I have predicted YJ"s tragic ending from the beginning, still it's melancholic seeing how it unfolding.

Spoiler

Looking at the picture I saw during the filming, I don't think she will end tragically.  Looking at how the scriptwriter has the habit of killing the male lead, KWB will probably end tragically even though he survived historically. I don't think anyone else will be injured because looking at the last filming group picture, the only 2 persons with wet outfit are LYJ and KWB. Guess this is the problem with releasing too many filming pictures to the public for pre-produced drama :) I thought they should at least kill off Matsura. What's the point of the story having all the independent activist dead and the other side all up and running healthily.

1 hour ago, blu76off said:

Hide contents

Looking at the picture I saw during the filming, I don't think she will end tragically.  Looking at how the scriptwriter has the habit of killing the male lead, KWB will probably end tragically even though he survived historically. I don't think anyone else will be injured because looking at the last filming group picture, the only 2 persons with wet outfit are LYJ and KWB. Guess this is the problem with releasing too many filming pictures to the public for pre-produced drama :) I thought they should at least kill off Matsura. What's the point of the story having all the independent activist dead and the other side all up and running healthily.

Spoiler

I also don’t think Matsuura should survive in the end, most likely they would kill him off.  At least it is what I expect to see YJ doing something about him.

2dreams_photo190708160458imbcdrama10.jpg2dreams_photo190708160458imbcdrama11.jpg2dreams_photo190708160458imbcdrama12.jpg

Spoiler

2dreams_photo190708160458imbcdrama13.jpg

Glad they're still good friends.  I think whether it's YJ's relationship with her father or someone else, or WB's connection with Nam Ok/group, it’s the focal point in DD.

uc?export=view&id=1ofXeGvtnjzybNffVtzBIsuc?export=view&id=1y7QfwyY18gbCglD7_g4ZBuc?export=view&id=16Kscf2KuLNUgsZ2mmjC6c

This is really intriguing relationship between a father and daughter, and a touching one.  Although they coming in well-prepared on what to do to the other, they still couldn’t bring themselves to execute it.  I wish the scenes could be less shaky.  It’s one aspect I’m not too fond of the intentional technique they used on some other scenes as well.

Archived