[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chingus checking this thread....is the period of the drama similar to Gaksital? I mean Bridal Mask? ( the only historical drama I watch from start to finish.) I'm not fond of historical genres but  I'm waiting for this because I like the story and Yoo Ji Tae.. I'm not familiar with the other two leads

• 3 weeks later...

84s.jpg

87s.jpg

The PD of DD has an interview.  He talks a little bit more about its development and story.  The new storyboard includes more images than the previous one.  Here’s the excerpt relating to DD.

I have a pre-production drama "DD" shooting in front of me. It is known as the period drama that dealt with the relationship between 'Lee Young-jin' (Lee Yowon), the first surgeon of Joseon and 'Kim Won-bong' (Yoo Jitae).
It is about 30 years later than Mr. Sunshine in the times. It begins with the story of the early days when the Shanghai interim government and the feuding party were in conflict. Kim Won-bong, a member of the Taepyeong Troupe, said that he did not like the direction of the Shanghai government. The story of "DD" The whole skeleton is the story of the Shanghai Provisional Government and the Emperor join forces at any moment. Of course, the more important thing is a person.

I want you to hear the big development of the drama.
It is a story of a fictitious person who meets Lee Young-jin, a surgeon in Korea, and Kim Won-bong, a historical figure in history. 'Kim Wonbong' actually went to Manchuria in 1910 and never came to Korea until liberation, but it also appears in the drama. I want to convey my hopes and pleasures by creating a more modern sense of history to tell the public by mixing real and fiction.

'Kim Won - bong' is an independence movement close to the armed struggle. I have to admit that his political and social thoughts are buried in the drama.
As you can see, ideology is a little behind the story, not the front. The title "DD" means "another dream" that people with different thoughts and ideologies have, and I think there can be some ideological confrontation between characters in drama. Currently, there are 8 scripts.

Link

4 hours ago, samecut123 said:

The PD of DD has an interview.  He talks a little bit more about its development and story.  The new storyboard includes more images than the previous one.  Here’s the excerpt relating to DD. 

I have a pre-production drama "DD" shooting in front of me. It is known as the period drama that dealt with the relationship between 'Lee Young-jin' (Lee Yowon), the first surgeon of Joseon and 'Kim Won-bong' (Yoo Jitae).
It is about 30 years later than Mr. Sunshine in the times. It begins with the story of the early days when the Shanghai interim government and the feuding party were in conflict. Kim Won-bong, a member of the Taepyeong Troupe, said that he did not like the direction of the Shanghai government. The story of "DD" The whole skeleton is the story of the Shanghai Provisional Government and the Emperor join forces at any moment. Of course, the more important thing is a person.

I want you to hear the big development of the drama.
It is a story of a fictitious person who meets Lee Young-jin, a surgeon in Korea, and Kim Won-bong, a historical figure in history. 'Kim Wonbong' actually went to Manchuria in 1910 and never came to Korea until liberation, but it also appears in the drama. I want to convey my hopes and pleasures by creating a more modern sense of history to tell the public by mixing real and fiction.

'Kim Won - bong' is an independence movement close to the armed struggle. I have to admit that his political and social thoughts are buried in the drama.
As you can see, ideology is a little behind the story, not the front. The title "DD" means "another dream" that people with different thoughts and ideologies have, and I think there can be some ideological confrontation between characters in drama. Currently, there are 8 scripts.

Link

I'm glad that Go PD is back after what happened the last time.

For those who don't know: Go Dae Hwa was the CEO of Olive 9, one of the biggest production companies in Korea in the 2000s (akin to what CJ ENM's Studio Dragon is today). He was sued by some of the directors of the company (which was then taken over by KT Corporation) for "embezzling the company's funds", but later on he was acquitted by the court.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived