[Drama 2019] Different Dreams, 이몽

Go Seung Ji

26 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Compared to Fujin ship, Bojin is far more "romantic" 

the Bojin ship, the man is shown as a typical  manhandling stalker... no respect for her space... just because he is fighting for his country does not mean he can judge and stalk her.... :anguished: he did not even know who she was, that she can use a gun... maybe he will become softer in the following episodes 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its clear that YJ and WB are attracted to eachother, no 

matter the circumstances.

Everything is happening naturally, and fits the whole story.

Fukuda is a good person, and thats the only way YJ thinks of him.

8 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Thinking again, now I laugh at the part Fukuda said his great instinct told him that LYJ's eyes didn't lie. Man, if only you know... :lol:

Sorry to cut your post. Yeah this part also made me lol -_- or probably thats Fukuda trying to woo YJ lol :lol:

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Everything is happening naturally, and fits the whole story.

Fukuda is a good person, and thats the only way YJ thinks of him.

yeah, that's true... I haven't watched lastest 4 eps yet, but saw some romantic moments of Bojin in twitter. 

Hope Fukuda and the singer can be sth. Like him with LYJ, she fell hard for him already. 

Somehow, I'm more attracted to Fukuda, so I anticipated his appearance in first 2 eps, and all I got is this glimpse of him :D

F8mWjaRV_o.jpg

3YnT0jEr_o.jpg

NzQa0Tui_o.jpg

Twitter

This is like us all, girls: secretly checking out good-looking man and trying hard to not make it obvious by saying "he's not my type" 

Girl, he's simply everyone's type :D 

59 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Sorry to cut your post. Yeah this part also made me lol -_- or probably thats Fukuda trying to woo YJ lol :lol:

Nah, he's quite an honest man, he doesn't know that skill. :D I didn't even know what he told LYJ in the garden is a confession till LYJ said it out loud. :sweatingbullets:

I guess it's because LYJ's acting to cover her true identity as Bluebird is awesome. Even KWB was played around by her: normal Joseon female doctor, haha. 

5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

yeah, that's true... I haven't watched lastest 4 eps yet, but saw some romantic moments of Bojin in twitter. 

Hope Fukuda and the singer can be sth. Like him with LYJ, she fell hard for him already. 

Somehow, I'm more attracted to Fukuda, so I anticipated his appearance in first 2 eps, and all I got is this glimpse of him :D

This is like us all, girls: secretly checking out good-looking man and trying hard to not make it obvious by saying "he's not my type" 

Girl, he's simply everyone's type :D 

Yes, I like Fukuda too.

It would be nice, if him and that singer had a chance to be together. :)

Although, what if marriage happens between Fukuda and YJ.

General Hiroshi already has everything planned.

17 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I also agree with your impression that YJ wanted to solve conflicts in diplomatic way in many incidents because it also is her cover. She does not want to be seen in the eyes that are watching that she sympathizes with either party and blow her cover but yes if she can resolve the problem that is presenting diplomatically, she would. 

The bluebird symbolizes hope and  will act as a temporary source of relief until the true happiness approaches. The song that the bluebird sings is full of playfulness and is very cheerful to listen to that depicts the bluebird meaning. So from the way I see it, her action of resolving diplomatically fits the name, she represents the future, freedom and hope. She does not want to be led by her emotions and react emotionally, everything she does or will do is calculated. She was trained that way. But she will have to because it is war and many parties are involved including the communists 

Thank you, yes how can one not fall in love, he has the heart of a poet. "you smile like cherry blossoms in full bloom" .... my heart is already breaking for this ship sailing the stormy seas:cry:... 

Exactly, and that's how she has been cocealing her real identity from everyone else to this day.

11 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Nah, he's quite an honest man, he doesn't know that skill. :D I didn't even know what he told LYJ in the garden is a confession till LYJ said it out loud. :sweatingbullets:

I guess it's because LYJ's acting to cover her true identity as Bluebird is awesome. Even KWB was played around by her: normal Joseon female doctor, haha. 

She must have been.  KWB has been shadowing her for 2 months and still has not discovered her true ID.

On 5/13/2019 at 1:51 PM, rocher22 said:

Yes, I like Fukuda too.

It would be nice, if him and that singer had a chance to be together. :)

Although, what if marriage happens between Fukuda and YJ.

General Hiroshi already has everything planned.

Now that Oda told Fukuda to have a distance from Hiroshi if he doesn't want to be a puppet, or hatch a counterplot, I wonder how he is gonna act around YJ when she is back.

23 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I don't know what makes it clear that KWB and YJ are attracted to each other. He is a male extra alpha who has no respect for her opinions nor for her boundaries and space. Even if there was a misunderstanding of the woman spy's identity as in "Mr Sunshine" where all three males were attracted to the female spy and two of them were alpa males the American gunslinger and especially the Yakuza swordsman, and one of them the son of the rich landowner a playboy wastrel who later turned into a news writer, all three  always respected her even through misunderstandings. So was in Gaksital... 

Here, the alpha male showed no respect, even got Bluebird in danger because he stalked her, invaded her space and did not know that he was being watched and followed. It was also observed that a Japanese prosecutor met with her but that would have been considered normal. a Japanese officer visiting the daughter of a Japanese general. That is my 2 cents .... I am allergic to an unmindful alpha male

As for the singer and Fukuda, I don't it will happen, rather that Fukuda's ending maybe tragic, he is the enemy after all and this is the story of the fight for independence of Joseon, and KWB the hero, maybe in  the next episodes he will be smarter and softer 

We can play some guessing game, guys. 

Who do you think that left the pics of Oda on Matsuura's desk?  The obvious choice is Hiroshi.  There could be someone else besides him though.  I remember Nam Ok saying normally a spy from KPG has an assistance.  So YJ as Bluebird should have one, but we haven't seen that person yet.  My choice is her assistance.

On 5/14/2019 at 1:35 AM, QSD said:

Now that Oda told Fukuda to have a distance from Hiroshi if he doesn't want to be a puppet, or hatch a counterplot, I wonder how he is gonna act around YJ when she is back.

Nothing will be the same for sure.

Fukuda is already starting to doubt YJ, and now there is WB there too.

On 5/14/2019 at 12:03 PM, zenya22 said:

I don't know what makes it clear that KWB and YJ are attracted to each other. He is a male extra alpha who has no respect for her opinions nor for her boundaries and space. Even if there was a misunderstanding of the woman spy's identity as in "Mr Sunshine" where all three males were attracted to the female spy and two of them were alpa males the American gunslinger and especially the Yakuza swordsman, and one of them the son of the rich landowner a playboy wastrel who later turned into a news writer, all three  always respected her even through misunderstandings. So was in Gaksital... 

Here, the alpha male showed no respect, even got Bluebird in danger because he stalked her, invaded her space and did not know that he was being watched and followed. It was also observed that a Japanese prosecutor met with her but that would have been considered normal. a Japanese officer visiting the daughter of a Japanese general. That is my 2 cents .... I am allergic to an unmindful alpha male

As for the singer and Fukuda, I don't it will happen, rather that Fukuda's ending maybe tragic, he is the enemy after all and this is the story of the fight for independence of Joseon, and KWB the hero, maybe in  the next episodes he will be smarter and softer 

It seems to me that in this drama everyone is following everyone. 

I guess because its war time.

15 hours ago, QSD said:

We can play some guessing game, guys. 

Who do you think that left the pics of Oda on Matsuura's desk?  The obvious choice is Hiroshi.  There could be someone else besides him though.  I remember Nam Ok saying normally a spy from KPG has an assistance.  So YJ as Bluebird should have one, but we haven't seen that person yet.  My choice is her assistance.

Eventhough its obvious let it be Hiroshi. :unsure:

Although the biggest mystery for me is why didnt Matsuura use that canvas ribbon

with the member names written on it. 

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Nothing will be the same for sure.

Fukuda is already starting to doubt YJ, and now there is WB there too.

It seems to me that in this drama everyone is following everyone. 

I guess because its war time.

Eventhough its obvious let it be Hiroshi. :unsure:

Although the biggest mystery for me is why didnt Matsuura use that canvas ribbon

with the member names written on it. 

Maybe he will later.  As of now he doesn't even know how KWB looks.

I like how YJ is always calm and careful.

Even when  walking with Fukuda, and even when holding

a gun in that hallway where WB fought those gangsters. 

Although to me it seems that in the moment she saw WB, she

was more shaken than usual. 

Archived