[OFFICIAL] ChoiGo × Aegyo Couple x SeoWon Couple ★ Park Seo Joon ❤ Kim Ji Won (Best Partner)

orangelady0315

On 10/10/2017 at 7:49 PM, FOANNE said:

http://www.hancinema.net/54th-daejong-film-awards-grand-bell-awards-2017-110669.html

Please vote for Park Seo Joon as Best New Actor in 54th Daejong Film Awards.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/25/park-seo-joon-thanks-moviegoers-award-acceptance-speech/

Park Seo Joon won as Best New Actor in Bell Awards. ❤

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

K-LOOKBOOK: HOW TO STYLE YOUR BANGS LIKE A KOREAN DRAMA FEMALE LEAD

Style your bangs like a true-blue K-drama lead

Curled – the most common and easily maintained style which can perfectly frame your beautiful face. Koreans, celebrities or not, use hair rollers to maintain volume on their bangs.

kim-jiwon-bangs.jpg?w=840

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/27/k-lookbook-how-to-style-your-bangs-like-a-korean-drama-female-lead/

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/7/2017 at 11:26 PM, lavendermoon said:

How does this thread only have ONE page??! I completely SHIPPPPPP THEMMMM!!! So much chemistry, man. So. Much. 

Idk about PSJ but KJW looked like she liked PSJ whenever she looked at him. I'm wishing that they'll end up together like the SongSong couple, keep it quiet for the time-being and then SPRING good news on us when they're ready. 

On another note, it's a bit baffling why two people dating is considered a 'scandal'. Like, what? And then celebrities have to hide and be under pressure for such a simple thing. I get that it can affect their future projects because viewers may be distracted by the onscreen-offscreen pairings(you know what I mean?) but to think that these actors have to hide and all is just selfish on the public's part. 

Anyway, hope this ship sails well! Please post translated videos and interviews! I just finished Fight My Way and I need to binge on some bts/NGs.

Because of the SASAENGs. PSJ has a lot of fans some are sasaengs that is also to protect KJW because some of those sasaengs are children of powerful people who can use their money to hurt someone most of them are lunatics. 

On 2/24/2020 at 12:48 PM, clandeast said:

huhu sameeee. i just discovered this thread :(

I actually search it because it's hard to find. Hoping the author of @seowonsjournal in Instagram will post here so that we'll know their updates she has a lot of receipts for the couple.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, firebabe said:

Because of the SASAENGs. PSJ has a lot of fans some are sasaengs that is also to protect KJW because some of those sasaengs are children of powerful people who can use their money to hurt someone most of them are lunatics

That's so scary. Are they not allowed to have a life? 

It was hard finding this page. There's been no activities, I'm assuming even the Seowon fan pages were threatened.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, msnova360 said:

That's so scary. Are they not allowed to have a life? 

It was hard finding this page. There's been no activities, I'm assuming even the Seowon fan pages were threatened.

They are and I can't blame why many Hallyu stars/couples like the HyunJi, BinJin will not open up about their relationships unless they get married because some Sasaengs are so powerful. Spoiled brat children of powerful people who have all the money and mechanism to destroy someone. For me I like it that way (secret) until they announce they will get married or are officially married for their protection.

• Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, firebabe said:

They are and I can't blame why many Hallyu stars/couples like the HyunJi, BinJin will not open up about their relationships unless they get married because some Sasaengs are so powerful. Spoiled brat children of powerful people who have all the money and mechanism to destroy someone. For me I like it that way (secret) until they announce they will get married or are officially married for their protection.

Won't they get worse if they announce they are married or getting married? I'm really shook over this. The parents are more of the sasaengs if they allow such behaviour! It's really sad

2 hours ago, msnova360 said:

Won't they get worse if they announce they are married or getting married? I'm really shook over this. The parents are more of the sasaengs if they allow such behaviour! It's really sad

When they are already married it will not get worse since it's official unlike when you're still in a relationship (dating) they can destroy the celebrities' careers so it's dangerous. Some parents tolerate it since the children are spoiled. Some don't. Have you watch Her Private Life? You will know what the characters of those sasaengs.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, firebabe said:

When they are already married it will not et worse since it's official unlike when you're still in a relationship (dating) they can destroy the celebrities' careers so it's dangerous. Some parents tolerate it since the children are spoiled. Some don't. Have you watch Her Private Life? You will know what the characters of those sasaengs.

Thats great. I really liked the pair KJW and PSJ. If they are dating then definitely should be a secret. Their chemistry was insane!!!

Thanks for the recommendation,  I am going to watch Her Private Life and see. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 10/15/2020 at 11:28 AM, firebabe said:

Because of the SASAENGs. PSJ has a lot of fans some are sasaengs that is also to protect KJW because some of those sasaengs are children of powerful people who can use their money to hurt someone most of them are lunatics.

Wow, I didn't think of that. That is just AWFUL :persevere: So, these forums aren't safe for shippers to simply appease their fantasies? It's 'shipping'! No one said it's facts, gosh. These people. Smh.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

4 year ffmw anniversary and it still remains iconic. Last week Kim ji won sent Park seo jeon a video greeting on his 10 yr anniversary which was very unexpected. I expected the rest since they're his close friends or his latest work colleague's but the fact that he's still close to Jiwon after 4 years is touching. It just shows how private they are with the fact that they don't publicise their friendship. I saw recently on insta she was being shipped with Ji Chang wook just because she posted a pic of him do they forget she did that with jin goo too. I find usually when actors are close or dating they wouldn't put pictures up. I remember park min young saying when she denied the park seo joon rumours that if she was in a relationship with him, why would she have his pic on Instagram. 

• Love 1