[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, kfan222 said:

In the interview KAJ said KNG is a very flexible actor and it would be weird if she didnt act flexibly and naturally as well.

(Link to interview: http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201710140038565982862_1

KAJ said KNG is a very playful actor but when he was in front of her she wasn't playful and was always serious, but that she heard many stories of him being playful when filming scenes without her.

When asked about which scene was most memorable, KAJ said she liked all the scenes but the death of Hara is the one that is most memorable.  Because Hara was the first patient KAJ connected so she will be remembered and through this scene she also thought about her career as an actor.  YK couldn't save Hara and the truth of her trauma was also revealed in ep 10. YK fell into despair, self-resentment and guilt because she couldn't save her patient and she asked herself what qualifies her to be a doctor.  KAJ said she also thought "What qualifies me to be an actress?"  "Am I doing well? Am I an actor who can make others cry?" Not just acting with technique, but am I doing it without losing authenticity/sincerity, I wanted to ask that.

EDIT:

KAJ said the last scene where they're walking together, their lines were adlibbed.  She said she is very happy that it was a happy ending and even though there is no talks about a season 2, she would like to participate if everyone gathered together again. 

The interview mentioned she has debuted for 13 years since her first debut in a CF in 2004.  KAJ said that in her 20s she felt very uneasy and  scared. Even though she received a lot of love and attention, it was not something she could handle.  She felt scared and lacked confidence.  But in her 30s she became more relaxed.  Her thoughts and direction became more clear, rather than having confidence, it is more about acknowledging what you are lacking and putting down your mind (putting down your worries).  From that time on, her mentality changed and things became fun. 

In this interview (link: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15079500001286102002), KAJ said this is the first happy drama she did in 8 years, and her previous projects were all very serious and heavy.  The atmosphere at the filming follows the atmosphere of the drama so during filming for the previous projects the emotions were also more suppressed.  But for the filing for LUTYN, there was a lot of laughter.   She said in the beginning of the drama because of YK and HI's bickering in reality she and KNG were distanced.  "But when the love line grew, it became fun, I was happy.  At that time, it was already not just Kim Ah Joong individually.  It was like I was like Choi Yeon Kyeong herself, working hard to love."  (Sorry it is not a very good translation...but can't express it properly in English!)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 9

10 hours ago, christine7 said:

I thought it was weird, her script in “Punch”when she told him she was pregnant and they just hug,  It wasn’t much emotion. 

Does she not like him in real life?  Someone posted bts he tried to hold her hand and she didn’t. 

Maybe because of their characters and their scenes were always intense. in an interview KAJ said she really thinks of krw as junghwan. In which at some point their characters were just always arguing with each other and it became awkward. There was one scene where she has to arrest krw character and they just greeted each other after they finished filming the scene. She said she felt bad because she has to be always angry in some scenes. So they have talks after theyre done filming (cr. Krwupdate)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

From the interview, I super love the fact that Kim Ah Joong express how highly she thinks of Kim Nam Gil. She even states that one of the reasons she chose to be in the drama besides thinking that the story is good and her being a fan of the PD, is because she is attracted to Kim Nam Gil's charms. I guess we can confirm it then that she was probably crushing on Kim Nam Gil at first based on the Vlive as the way she was looking at him was a look of admiration :wub:  Thank you @sight_stv for pointing the fact in your video :heart: I really loved the ending, the fact that both Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong gave their ideas and just ad lib the scene is pure GOLD to me. These two actors are just perfect for each other. How can I move on? :cry:

• Like 20
  • Sad 3

37 minutes ago, beasima said:

Love them. I'm the same age as AJ, with 3 kids. But now I feel like a teenager having a girl crush. Ottokee.. 

:lol:

I love both of them. I'm 34 yo with 2 kids but these two truly makes my heart flutter :wub: Kim Ah Joong is truly girl crush and hoping that Kim Nam Gil realize that they definitely could be something more :wub:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, amy_souma said:

From the interview, I super love the fact that Kim Ah Joong express how highly she thinks of Kim Nam Gil. She even states that one of the reasons she chose to be in the drama besides thinking that the story is good and her being a fan of the PD, is because she is attracted to Kim Nam Gil's charms. I guess we can confirm it then that she was probably crushing on Kim Nam Gil at first based on the Vlive as the way she was looking at him was a look of admiration :wub:  Thank you @sight_stv for pointing the fact in your video :heart: I really loved the ending, the fact that both Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong gave their ideas and just ad lib the scene is pure GOLD to me. These two actors are just perfect for each other. How can I move on? :cry:

Knowing KAJ watched some of his previous dramas/movies, it is not a surprise she had a crush on KNG and that she admires him because of his talent and charm. Even me I'm attractive to his charm & talent, that's why I watched Bad Guy, Shark and his other movies. I became a fan of both now.

It's nice to read her saying she wants a LUTYN season 2 if everyone gathers, it meant she really enjoyed working with KNG, other cast & staffs. Make it happen TVN or they need to a movie/melodrama together.

i agree with her, their episode 12 kiss is so natural :wub:

• Like 21

In here KAJ said that she got the script in March and filming started in May, and it's the first time she's done one project for a year, so there are more memories from it.  She also spent 10 days visiting the hospital, sitting in meetings, speaking with real doctors etc. to understand what a cardiothoracic surgeon is like.

She said that one of the difficult tasks was to figure out what type of female would match well with the charactor of Heo Im that KNG created.  She wanted to show a type of female that is different from a female from Joseon time, one who does not hide her thoughts, who does not hesitate and who expresses her love.  

EDIT:

KAJ said KNG took good care of her during filming and so they managed to match well during filming.  She said that when she is filming, she would always think of the other actor as the best actor.  Because she thinks of that person as the best actor and as the best man, she was able to show a good side. 

Lastly she said that she received more love than expected from LUTYN and she feels happy that she was about to show a new side of Kim Ah Joong through the romance line of the drama.  And she is also happy to see a good actor like Kim Nam Gil and to meet Director Hong as well. 

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=902967&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fie%3Dutf8%26qdt%3D0%26where%3Dnews%26query%3D%EA%B9%80%EC%95%84%EC%A4%91%26sm%3Dtab_tmr%26frm%3Dmr%26nso%3Dso%3Ar%2Cp%3Aall%2Ca%3Aall%26sort%3D0 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 7

On 10/14/2017 at 1:12 PM, martanur said:

Yup...take a look at the Twitter post above... "it was natural rather than who led"

I guess the director and screenwriter only gave a brief explanation...the rest was up to them. That's why the emotion is there, the KNG's deep breath etc...Oh  I found an interesting gif in DC last night. They observed KNG's breath in nano seconds. 

Please pay attention to the way KAJ's hair moving before KNG touching her neck...

Natural :mrgreen:

Oh my. You made me go and watch that scene again. It's amazing how people can spot something new every single time. And wow that breath made it more sensual.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

On 10/9/2017 at 12:45 AM, littlebluecat said:

She's with director Kim Hyeon Seok who directed the movie I Can Speak. They used to work together for the movie When Romance Meets Destiny. 

I got the feeling that KAJ is the type of girl who tries to get the attention of the guy she likes by making him jealous. No? 

There can only be two effects from this. Whether the guy will take action or run away. Please KNG just move forward already! Why am I the one who's feeling nervous for KNG? Hahahaha

she must be in a really good mood to be posting so often hahahaha. i wonder why :tongue: found new love maybe? hhahahaa and it's reallly daebak that she is still in close contact with this director after working 10+ years ago!!! KAJ must have a good reputation in the industry hahaha hope she gets some good projects soon! 

• Like 16