[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Hmmm since this is a shipper thread, just take things hypothetically. This has been a place where anyone can freely express their thoughts, predictions and fanfic so let’s keep things light and fluffy like ImKyung. Let’s not be Minister of War or Chairman Ma k? 

Smile guys!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hey...calm down chingus @mantleprey and @yanki :) come on, this is a place where we can discuss and think hypothetically... couldn't agree more with your statement @YuKo Wong

Don't take it too seriously, just like our friend @siena said...since we don't know exactly, 100%, what both parties - KNG & KAJ- feel to one another. It could be a marketing strategy out there ...somehow... to make a rumor goes around the media platforms. We don't know at all...

So...just be relaxed, read all the posts here with a smiley face :) laughing face :D or loving face :wub: 

We are all friends here...this is our fiction house--- GUM HOUSE and @vangsweetie637 has generously created this thread otherwise we won't recognize each other. PEACE!!

• Like 18

Calm down ladies. No need to be so serious. I dont think NG will be pressured by just a post, i mean he probably does not even read the post in soompi. Also, he is a matured guy, i think no one can pressure him. Besides, he is in the entertainment industry for so long already. No matter how much we want them to be together, if they are really dont have feelings with each other, then no can do but wish them happiness right?

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, martanur said:

Hey...calm down chingus @mantleprey and @yanki :) come on, this is a place where we can discuss and think hypothetically... couldn't agree more with your statement @YuKo Wong

Don't take it too seriously, just like our friend @siena said...since we don't know exactly, 100%, what both parties - KNG & KAJ- feel to one another. It could be a marketing strategy out there ...somehow... to make a rumor goes around the media platforms. We don't know at all...

So...just be relaxed, read all the posts here with a smiley face :) laughing face :D or loving face :wub: 

We are all friends here...this is our fiction house--- GUM HOUSE and @vangsweetie637 has generously created this thread otherwise we won't recognize each other. PEACE!!

Yes, peace:wub:! We are a “family” here! Cheers everyone! Happy Sunday! :) 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, martanur said:

So true, we would never know, maybe this is just marketing strategy lol 

So we should not take anything into face value unless there is an official announcement.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, dimbersasa said:

I read in Twitter that they will shoot the Strange Family until December...so it mean they can’t meet earlier? :cry: Pardon me, in delusional mind again  :astonished:  In need to perform self slapping ritual now :lol: ~wake up ~ wake up~~ :flushed: hehehe 

Hahaha. Well if until december they still have feelings, maybe they should spend new year together:wub: then get married in february :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

Hi, pls calm down Lovelys. 

Nobody is perfect and we cannot satisfied everyone. Each of us had our own opition. Pls dont take it to hard.

As shippers, we just wish that they will be together in the future. If they are fate to be with each other, they will be together no matter what.

Now, pls enjoy the ride together with happy thoughts. Ok. Fighting:D

16 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Hahaha. Well if until december they still have feelings, maybe they should spend new year together:wub: then get married in february :D

So they will meet again during Christmas and New Year. Married in Valentine day?

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, minahani23 said:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ love your idea. Why february? Hahaha 

Valentines and they need to get married ASAP since they are getting older lol. Almost a year of knowing each other is ok :D 

Isnt spending new year together romantic, wrapped in each others arms while counting down and watching fireworks and of course more accupancture kisses :wub:

OMO my imagination is running semi wild lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Valentines and they need to get married ASAP since they are getting older lol. Almost a year of knowing each is ok :D 

Isnt spending new year together romantic, wrapped in each others arms while counting down and watching fireworks and of course more accupancture kisses :wub:

OMO my imagination is running semi wild lol.

Haha, and then, Valentine will also be their wedding anniversary!

and if their baby was born in December as I said, maybe our Gum baby is the result of a happy 8/3 Woman Day celebration =))))

*lol* I'm not in normal mood!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I've just found some of AJ fans nicknamed her 'granny', and some of NG's fans calls him 'grandpa'. This is a mere coincidence, but my delulu mind is screaming, 'They are each other's destiny'. How could these two total strangers have so much in common? Haha.:glasses:

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 16

Whoa whoa whoa what's this I read?

Chills ladies... Inhale exhale inhale exhale... Do you guys need Dr Heo Im to perform CPR on you?

*That would make CYK jealous. So, I take the offer back, for the sake of thread peace and our mental health, lol.*

Let's just respect each other's opinions and imaginations here :) . I know it's kind of blur between imagination and reality. But let's not argue for something that isn't real :wink:

Cheers... :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Calm down ladies. No need to be so serious. I dont think NG will be pressured by just a post, i mean he probably does not even read the post in soompi. Also, he is a matured guy, i think no one can pressure him. Besides, he is in the entertainment industry for so long already. No matter how much we want them to be together, if they are really dont have feelings with each other, then no can do but wish them happiness right?

This makes me think: does anyone here know KNG personally and can persuade him to date/marry KAJ?

Or does he join this thread in lurking mode? If yes, shouldn't we play mafia game here to find KNG in disguise? Hehehehehe.

Just kidding guys. :)

Just now, littlebluecat said:

So who's up for another poll? Like I said before this, dating announcement at the end of this year/early next year and a wedding in the spring of 2018 :lol::lol::lol: but don't take this seriously, this is just for fun. 

But but but..... in my own imagination they're already married with three kids! Hahahahahahhahahaha

• LOL 11