[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

9 hours ago, fans123 said:

Ommo....is it my eyes:blink: or the emoticons got bigger ? 

We are really getting serious aren't we @iamemilykay ?:sweat_smile: ottoke?

I didn't mean to mock him with that butt gif.:tongue:. I really love his natural born cute sexy butt, its a compliment :relaxed:.  Other than that one time face reaction gif which I wanna bald his head :no_mouth:,  I don't dare to make his real life BTS gif as it's inappropriate.

NG-ssi has a right to remain his privacy. I'm loving his comedian act (from pervy all the way to disgusting part) most probably because we human do have our pervy and disgusting part, that including me too nNbKaE0.gif 

I'm thinking Lutyn originally are not that hilarious, "Maybe" "Just Maybe".....those hilarious moments ideas came mostly from NG-ssi ideas collaborate and brainstorming with AJ-ssi and others to make it funny and memorable. I think he is a very genius and talented actor with lots of ideas....a potential director. 

I also think original of Lutyn remain as bad ending, we've got our happy ending which is an open ending to me as the needle pouch will switch owner and human are hard to predict and tend to change as time passes.

You are really something chingu, look :blink:here...I'm having a long Normal Chat with you.....which is very abnormal part of me LMAO:joy:

And if you don't mind I really don't like comparing gum couple to any other ship:tongue: , nothing to compare, no crazy fanatic and no war, we are basically a versel without dispatch or real oil. If "just if" there's a war in here,, I will be the 1st to be out of here". I don't know about others but I don't dig their personal life. Let the heaven decide Hahahaha :joy:

To @clare009 your words gave me a sudden slap :grimace:. You are very right about not to harass them. I'm kinda doubting myself with my past post here :sweatingbullets::vicx:

So to all my lovely chingus here please help me if you find my post sort of insulting or harassing gum couple in a way, please inform me. 

My mind syncing very fast with my fingers when posting, I may not realize that I might hurt someone with gifs or words. Mianhae :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha Chingu, it's definitely the emoticons that have gotten bigger~ you're eyes are perfectly fine, keke. Actually, I didn't intend for the emoticons to turn out this big~ I was having some problems in clicking them when I was typing yesterday, so I resorted to copy pasting~ and to my surprise, when I pasted a few times, they turn out to be that BIGGG~~ :flushed:  but since I'm technologically challenge, I thought I should just leave it that way~ :sweat_smile:

And OH, I really hope you didn't misunderstand what I said in my post earlier. I have absolute no intentions of saying that you mocked KNG's butt~ honestly, I did not find what you posted as inappropriate at all. It's all good and funny. And I actually am with you on feeling that his butt looks nice~~ kekeke :rolleyes::lol: Particularly when he wore that white shirt + green chequered pants~ because it outlined his entire nice body proportions. And completely agree with you that it is KNG's ingenious that made the hilarious scenes hilarious. His willingness to take on toilet humour scenes is something I find respectable,  due to the impact it may have on an actor's image. 

HOHOHO~ so I've made @fans123 hold a long normal chat with me~~ muahahahaha! Can I take this as an accomplishment? :lol::lol: (quickly runs to hide from @fans123 )......just joking chinguya, please don't take it to heart. :)

And on my previous post, in all truthfulness, I didn't mean for it to spark a shipping war. I just wanted to recount my experience to @leba for my being a faint hearted shipper during SSC. But I guess the way it was written could be seen as I'm hinting at a shipping war, hurhur.  Thanks for calling me out on it. I'm TRULY, TRULY SORRY if I have insinuated a serious and tense tone in that post. Nomu mianhae~~~ Now, before I go sit in a corner to reflect on my actions, please let me share this as I'm learning how to include gifs in a post~~ HEHEHEHEEH~~ :tounge_wink: 

tumblr_owrvs0LBVw1tx12doo5_400.gif

hoee.thumb.gif.dd3c065944839f8b037272851

Good night all chingus! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, leba said:

Thanks @lovelycate for sharing new stuff from the interview again! Haha. So funny when he said, “So I threw her away without a hesitation, thinking 'When can I do this again to an idol star, if not this time'. With my bigger, built muscules, I was not afraid of her male fans. haha”  He’s such a funny man and so candid with his thoughts.

Something else caught me too. He said he gets nervous co-starring with someone he regards as a friend cos cameras can detect it. So he will try to do it right the first time round when he gets into character. Does it apply to his adlib dating scenes with KAJ too? That they didn’t rehearse but just went with the flow? 

Am so so glad that he’s paying attention to his health now. Was really quite concerned for his physical, emotional and mental well-being after reading his interviews in April and last year. So it’s a relief that he finally feels he needs to take good care of his body. And seems like he only got this enlightenment after acting in LUTYN. Someone influenced him? Someone has become a reason and motivation for him to live life and love life. After all, he needs to have a healthy body to have many healthy and beautiful babies rite? :lol:

Yeah, right. Aj once said the hot kiss scene was done naturally, by following their instincts. I believe those adlib dating scenes are more of their real life than just acting. 

As we already know, he has been seriously ill from time to time and he still lives with his family including his mom. But he used to not take even vitamins, for god's sake. If it is true, he needs his woman to take care of him and only him.:blush:

• Like 13

The interesting part from his interview camera are like lie detectors. :lol: So what we see and we feel during they're filming is right. Something happened. At least that something need nurture so it can grow beautifully.

I feel that too @leba his present interview and past interview has been changing. His past interview is like has desperate life, don't care about himself just work, work and work. But High Cut interview seem he want take care himself first and he is more lively. Even he realize that he isn't young anymore.

• Like 12

@iamemilykay that moment I'm stuck on your im-kyung kissing gif for a minute. And my body shivering for real because it's so beautiful. My heart even skip a beat like I was the one who did kissing someone I love. I can't recall which drama I have watched that has this kind of sincere kissing scene. This is too much for a drama. I'm not okay~ lmao :o

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

:wub::heart:

Omo!!!! My dearest crew members! We have passed 200 pages! 

image-843C_59C79711.gif&key=d4a3ec33000a

I have been away a few days because my little niece is sick. It's hard on her since she is only 11 months :(

But continue to enjoy the cruise ship! We are definitely going to keep steering this grand ship!! :D:wink:

@fans123 @bluehopeatm @iamemilykay @minbongyi @leba @butterflysaga and everyone else: please don't fall into the ocean. I still haven't done the emergency drill yet!! :lol: I have enough rafts but..i don't want to have to use it LOLOLOL!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 2

LOLOLOL! @fans123 @bluehopeatmnow, i see why you two are guilty!! :lol:

There was no KNG swimming at the top deck. But he is on our ship. And at the play area. Take a look! :tongue:

Untitled-113.gif

PlayfulCostlyJaguarundi-max-1mb.gif

Up and down, sideways, backwards, he's got it all! :wink::tongue:

@delusionalsquid Welcome chingu! To the joyful cruise ship of Gummers! Feel free to share anything with us, for we are all here to love our Gum couple! Don't worry about long posts or not. We all love reading each other's thoughts, analysis..and even the naughtier stuff ROTFL! 

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

I do not understand why would they need to hide it if they have feelings for each other or let us say if they started dating?

It's not like they are that young and they are not superstar as well that dating rumors will damage their career,  even Lee Min Ho never hide his dating status.

They are already at that age where they will be often ask about marriage.  For the likes of KNG not having any rumors at all can be damaging because of his age, some people might start to doubt his sexuality.

KAJ is very open about her desire to date so I do not think there is a reason for her to hide anything.

Even up till now there is still no solid hint from both of them, it's really making me lose my confidence. There are so many actors and actress who try to date in secret but was still seen, dating while masks and all. There is still no solid hint even after all this month.

P.S. Can someone give me a link of the song he is listening to?

Edited by scarleyerza
  • Like 4

Thank you @capristar @prenchpries @vangsweetie637 for warm welcome. Hehehe.

Well I know capt that some of you are pervy, and perhaps influenced other members and lurkers to be pervy too. *merong*

But I blamed none except KNG. His erotic look, pervy expression, sexy proportional body, deep thoughts, sweet voice, great acting skill and humble-easygoing personality for all of us being delusional and perverts! LOL.

Thank you for sharing the videos @3z3zm3lp @shiqin3381 you made my morning *heart heart*

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, scarleyerza said:

I do not understand why would they need to hide it if they have feelings for each other or let us say if they started dating?

It's not like they are that young and they are not superstar as well that dating rumors will damage their career,  even Lee Min Ho never hide his dating status.

They are already at that age where they will be often ask about marriage.  For the likes of KNG not having any rumors at all can be damaging because of his age, some people might start to doubt his sexuality.

KAJ is very open about her desire to date so I do not think there is a reason for her to hide anything.

Even up till now there is still no solid hint from both of them, it's really making me lose my confidence. There are so many actors and actress who try to date in secret but was still seen, dating while masks and all. There is still no solid hint even after all this month.

P.S. Can someone give me a link of the song he is listening to?

Maybe it depends on their preferences? For one, i think both of them are very private about their personal life. They are great actor and actress but i think their popularity is low key unlike the others. I dont expect them to have any legit event together like awards and so on (which sucks :D for the shippers).

As for hiding, frankly speaking, we are not even sure if they dating atm :D. (Though i am sincerely hoping they are secretly dating already or getting to know each other as NG and AJ.)

Athough public dating would make the shippers really happy, sometimes because of this, they might have a hard time in nurishing their relationship or might just break up like some. I think it will really depend on the couple. Remember, SSC fervently denied they are together when asked.

Basing on the bts, i think it is clear they are attracted with each other. Time will tell if they pursued this attraction after the drama ended.

I am not expecting to hear any official announcement anytime soon :D i just hope i wont hear rumors about them seeing other people:wacko:

As for being seen together, i dont think that will happen yet since both are really busy and really on different location atm. Also, since they are on marrigable age, i think they will be careful in their relationships, i dont think they will just go ahead and go with the flow. I feel they would give much thought in this area (hehehe just my opinion). But i am secretly hoping they would be like impetuous young lovers:wub:.

• Like 18