[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

I miss our couple too! KNG more now! Because we already know how well (and blooming) is our KAJ at the moment. But still don’t know how KNG is doing now. :( 

If we miss them.... just go back to episode 1 and watch another round... I’m going to do that AGAIN.....:huh: 

i should be in the neuro-psychotic queue too...:wacko:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

He said in his interview when asked about marriage that that time he was  unhappy.... and then I remember this old interview of his.

He continued to explain regarding his previous statement by saying, “While filming ‘Shark,’ I fell into an acting dilemma. I was scared of acting, so I even thought about quitting. It was up to the point where I thought my career as an actor wasn’t right for me. At that time, I think I failed in acting. Although I was in a slump, the people around me were gloomy as well and encouraged me.”

Kim Nam Gil also said, “During that situation, I tried to think positively. I tried to create a light image of myself so that’s why I chose ‘Pirates.’ I wanted to make up for my failure and I also wanted to approach the viewers a bit more comfortably. When walking on a solid road, if you slip, then you experience a big risk. In the end, these failures became a medicine for me and it gave me a chance to look back at myself.”

I wonder if the reason he choose LUTYN was because of that? probably to break free from his dark characters from his previous movies or maybe because he also felt some unhappiness? (probably because most of his movies after Pirates didn't earn that much) I hope LUTYN at least made him happy. I remember reading somewhere that he teared up during the victory party/farewell party of LUTYN, I wonder if it's because he finally felt happy again or just sad that it ended (hopefully it's not tears of sadness lol)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

@clare009 is it done? i need the next chapter!! what a cliff hanger!! omg, i can feel their heart ache when reading your fanfic.. such a sweet sad scene.. its sounds real because they both experience that kind of situation right now, ahhh NAE SIMJANG!! gonna wait for the next chapter!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, heoimajeossi said:

This whole week gonna be super duper busy for me. I hope my mind and heart wont be occupied with ImKyung.

My mind is like 90% LUTYN, 5% life, 5% work.

Need.to.focus. Focus on work. :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one feels like this. They need give us more hint, so we can focus on work.:lol:

Edit:

@clare009 my heart is ache because of your fanfic. It's need the next chapter.

Edited by Cynthia kristiani
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, clare009 said:

Well, since it's okay, here's a little RPF short that I wrote in response to all the lovely posts I've read in this forum. I hope you enjoy. 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and in no way describes the actions any real people. Any mistakes are my own.

From Seoul to Busan

Wow, you should write more chapters on asianfanfics so many peoplecould read it, this is good. Reading this makes me miss them too haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, clare009 said:

"I didn't stop." She looked back up at him, and he could feel it, everything he felt before and more. He didn't doubt anymore. Her eyes told him everything. "I missed you," she said just as he reached for her and pulled her into his arms.

"I know. I missed you too."

tumblr_oy5kxhHiER1ryk9p5o1_400.gif&key=6

And...? How dare you stop there. I did not sneakily read this during working hours to see its already end.. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 20