[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 minute ago, siena said:

@ImKyung the journalist really wrote that.....if you click on the link you can see the screencap.......AJ fans are angry.

Damn its gonna be a little nightmare.. if the fans war broke out, its really gonna affect KNG and KAJ relationship in many ways

why the journalist must write it like that? is he insane for saying this situation is kind of one sided love?!

• Sad 9

1 minute ago, siena said:

They deleted that posting. Maybe to avoid it got circulated out of the forum.

They will surely contact the media outlet to delete the title like they did with the other article few days a go.

Its better this way! thank you for the information! :D 

• Like 7

As I watch Korean Variety Show (for Talk Show), celebrities sometimes caught into bad reputation / bad scandals when journalist twist their words in interview and make it into a worth clickbait to readers. I mean, I get it you wanted a tons of clickbait. But you should be a professional journalist first don't you think? :huh:

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Just now, shiqin3381 said:

Is he doing this to get KNG attention so that he will speak up about their relationship?

It have positive and negative effect, but for me, its more negative for me. Because if the fans war broke out its really not good for KAJ and KNG relationship. Same situation is happen to SSC, actually i didnt want to bring this matter up because its our couple thread, but the situation is so similar. Actually SJK want to announce the wedding after Battleship Island premiere but 1 month before that happen, so many journalist give a false rumour about their relationship. Fans war happen at that time and its not just SJK and SHK fans, but fans war between the SSC shipper and MCW fans ( because MCW is one of SJK co-star that so close to him, so her fans still believe there is going on between them after they do filming together ). Because of all that, SJK said thats all is affect his relationship with SHK. in the interview SJK said he had no choice except to publish the wedding announcement before Battleship Island premiere to make their fans calm down. 

We know for sure if KNG or KAJ side know about this matter, it can trigger one of them to speak up about their real relationship ( its good at this point ) But it can be very bad because "if" they still at the stage to getting more deep about each other, they will thinking about their fans and choose a solution that the best for their own fans. I really hope they both can announce their relationship naturally and not because the preasure, im so frustated with the journalist right now ~_~"

• Like 11
  • Sad 4

9 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

It have positive and negative effect, but for me, its more negative for me. Because if the fans war broke out its really not good for KAJ and KNG relationship. Same situation is happen to SSC, actually i didnt want to bring this matter up because its our couple thread, but the situation is so similar. Actually SJK want to announce the wedding after Battleship Island premiere but 1 month before that happen, so many journalist give a false rumour about their relationship. Fans war happen at that time and its not just SJK and SHK fans, but fans war between the SSC shipper and MCW fans ( because MCW is one of SJK co-star that so close to him, so her fans still believe there is going on between them after they do filming together ). Because of all that, SJK said thats all is affect his relationship with SHK. in the interview SJK said he had no choice except to publish the wedding announcement before Battleship Island premiere to make their fans calm down. 

We know for sure if KNG or KAJ side know about this matter, it can trigger one of them to speak up about their real relationship ( its good at this point ) But it can be very bad because "if" they still at the stage to getting more deep about each other, they will thinking about their fans and choose a solution that the best for their own fans. I really hope they both can announce their relationship naturally and not because the preasure, im so frustated with the journalist right now ~_~"

Agree that it is not ideal to force the issue now, especially since KNG is away on film site and they are not able to communicate properly. They need time and space to talk it out first. However if it really blows up then I would hope that the guy speaks up else now it does give the impression that it is one sided on the girl’s part and that is not good for her image. KNG, please man up!

• Like 12

58 minutes ago, siena said:

Some1 posted this on AJ DC Gal....

It's that recent article with additional title: KimNamGil and Kim Ah Joong passionately in love; soon to be married.

EDIT: Kim AhJoong passionately in love

with Kim NamGil: soon to be married.

Oh NO!! The journalist made it like she's the one chasing after him. Not good!

Click on the link to see the image

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimajoong&no=90201&page=1

You mean this was the original title of the the article where she said she wants to get get married soon?

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

I also hope when KNG & KAJ announce their relationship or wedding, is not done by pressure but coz they really want to share their happy news.:D

I like how you're saying "when" and not "if" hahaha

There is no doubt in your mind :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Maybe they dont have any other juicy news to publish.  I firmly believe that AJ will be able handle this well.  At this point, i believe they understand each other well.  They both seem very smart people and i dont think 1 lousy article will shake them much.

But these journalist are too much, no integrity. Atleast report the truth not twisted news :(

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

@sight_stv I really fed up with that type of journalist. They are so selfish and no feeling.

I also hope when KNG & KAJ announce their relationship or wedding, is not done by pressure but coz they really want to share their happy news.:D

i know right, im so frustated lol, yes! second to that, they need to ready for that not because forced to :D 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Agree that it is not ideal to force the issue now, especially since KNG is away on film site and they are not able to communicate properly. They need time and space to talk it out first. However if it really blows up then I would hope that the guy speaks up else now it does give the impression that it is one sided on the girl’s part and that is not good for her image. KNG, please man up!

What makes the news more reasonable because KNG is busy filming and only KAJ praise him so it can sounds like that. And we know its not one sided right hmm i hope they already settle this problem!

• Like 10

I think it’s a pressure tactic to make KNG speak up or make KAJ give more details. Poor them. Hope their relationship is well sailing and they won’t need to bother about such nonsense.

Anyway, I think KNG is also not the sort to be affected by such things. He was still proud of his good friendship with SYJ even when there were dating rumors. It’s not as if he avoided her. So I think KNG is also not the kind to bend just because of pressure. :)

• Like 14

KNG & KAJ are smart people and they had been in this entertainment industry so long. This type of article did not effect them at all.

They would just laugh at it. They will handle it professionally.

I think the journalist had trigger or sense something different about AJ.

AJ is so open up about dating and marriage. She has become more girly and cant stop talking about KNG.

Even so, please respect and give her some space to enjoy the moment of dating life peacefully.

On other note: Few year back, KNG was asked -  Do you think of yourself as a Caring lover or a Passionate Lover?

KNG: I think it also depend on your partner. But i dont prefer one or the other and it would be good if they both coexist in a relationship. (Smart answer):D

• Like 16
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1