[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@leba

She has the company car to take her around from one schedule to another.

I think she has her own car now. One of the pollaroid photo she gave away at her bday fanmeet was her inside a white sedan and she sat on the driver seat. I'm sure NG has his own too now.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Like @leba and @chester my favorite is the episode 16 hug when they are lying down as it is live, longing, sadness all in one scene, and the bts hug for its natural-ness.

KNG looks v good in all his acupuncture scenes! Not just his hands but also his expressions. He looks as if he transformed into a totally different person, unlike the puppy, more confident and charismatic. 

• Like 10

Sorry I can't post the gif here..... have a look at this link, the second gif where AJ sat on NG lap

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=22146&page=1

There's a cut between when AJ turned around to him and when he clapped. The director standing position changed and also the people behind them.

Why did she sit on his lap tho!! Lol!!! I don't think it's part of the scene coz it's kinda bold for a jooseon man to have a lady sat on his lap in public place....lol!!

• Like 16
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 5

Does she have a car now? So last time she took public transport to work? Like KNG who didn’t drive a car? They’re so similar.

Maybe she used their company car to work or at least her manager's car... I read somewhere that newbies do that (then it will be deducted from their payment) unless they are going somewhere not really that important then they can take a public trains/cars/bus. Then once they have their own car, they also hire a personal driver to drive for them when they are going to work  or drive on their own when they are going somewhere non-work related.

I wonder how their cars look like though? I wish we can see.. some celebrities in my country have their own customized cars, so they have their own shower room/toilet and closet inside their car.  I wonder if it's the same in Korea, especially because their shooting schedules seems much worst than here.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

I like this one too but wished there was a forehead kiss too.

@3z3zm3lp Same here, I wished they added the forehead kiss in this scene :blush:Anywho, I love all their hug scenes but my top 2 will be the hug HI gave YK in ep 13 to soothe her worries when she thought he went back to Joseon and the hug YK gave HI in ep 14 to soothe his worries as he nearly went rogue. 

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, siena said:

Sorry I can't post the gif here..... have a look at this link, the second gif where AJ sat on NG lap

There's a cut between when AJ turned around to him and when he clapped. The director standing position changed and also the people behind them.

Why did she sit on his lap tho!! Lol!!! I don't think it's part of the scene coz it's kinda bold for a jooseon man to have a lady sat on his lap in public place....lol!!

Yes. I wonder too, KAJ is so bold and brave. i remember one of bts scene photo when they review the selfie scene, KAJ is sit on the ledge with both of leg wrap around NG waist. This is so intimate.:wub: I cannot find the photo yet.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, siena said:

I actually wanted to confirm this long time ago that this should definitely NOT be in the script, or an official scene, because this is a bit too much, even JUST for a rehearsal :)) Look how comfortable and natural they are. When I first saw the BTS, the hug, this moment, I had to immediately let my promise not to ship them go. That's why I feel thankful for whoever decided to release the last BTS. This BTS means a lot, tells everything and will NEVER age. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, siena said:

I was wondering the same! At first I thought that they wanted for her to sit on him for the scene  but later changed their minds to sit apart. Even then, the bts looks like it is during a break or rehearsal and for that, there is absolutely no reason why she should continue to sit on his lap for an extended period of time, unless of course because she wants to. And they looked so comfy with her sitting there, she is showing off her lipstick to him while he is relaxing and even sunning his arms. The two of them are like in their own world, ignoring the PD although he is standing right there with the script.

I really think the production team is slipping us clues based on the bts. Maybe the agencies protested and hence they have to pull out from the DC cut as more bts will be too revealing.

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Yes. I wonder too, KAJ is so bold and brave. i remember one of bts scene photo when they review the selfie scene, KAJ is sit on the ledge with both of leg wrap around NG waist. This is so intimate.:wub: I cannot find the photo yet.

Which photo was it?! I don’t remember!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, siena said:

@siena Not sure why she was sitting on his lap though but I think at that moment, KAJ was probably giving out her ideas regarding the lipstick scene where she would put on her lipstick and then put it on KNG. KNG was clapping probably because he thought that it would be a good idea as the HI that he had created has always been a character who is filled with curiosity:heart:

On another note, I just realized that these two really love to fix each other's hair - at the start of the final BTS, KAJ was fixing KNG's hair and then during the date scene, KNG was fixing KAJ's hair. Simple but sweet gesture in my opinion :wub:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, leba said:

And NG likes to bury his head into AJ’s hair. The cable car had a bit of that. And the scene where he came back after the needles shook at that chairman’s brother’s house. AJ’s hair must be very soft and she must smell very nice for him to always snuggle onto her shoulder. I think NG just likes hugging and holding her. She must be very huggable person. Haha.

@leba my fav are the same as yours! the cable car hug (so intimate), sad HI hug outside haeminseo and the bts hug. He is always snuggling into her and leaning onto her. So so love.

45 minutes ago, firdaaisyah said:

Anyone interested to watch memoir of a murdere,heres the link http://fastdrama.co/memoir-of-a-murderer but idk about the sub

@firdaaisyah thanks dear. seems like there is english sub.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Even then, the bts looks like it is during a break or rehearsal and for that, there is absolutely no reason why she should continue to sit on his lap for an extended period of time, unless of course because she wants to. And they looked so comfy with her sitting there, she is showing off her lipstick to him while he is relaxing and even sunning his arms.

it definitely wasn't the part of script, that's for sure, I agree

can I mention that it really looked like they are "indeed" together in rl, because it's just a little bit too intimate (for her to sit on his lap)? there wasn't any discomfort or hesistation from both sides, so... maybe yeah more bts would be more revealing and indicating

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, amy_souma said:

On another note, I just realized that these two really love to fix each other's hair - at the start of the final BTS, KAJ was fixing KNG's hair and then during the date scene, KNG was fixing KAJ's hair. Simple but sweet gesture in my opinion :wub:

Her hair is perfect! I think he just liked to touch her, more like stroking her head as a sign of affection. He did it twice! Once at the date scene another at the beginning of the bts ice cream date. I think her reaction to that is also very telling. If she is in her acting mode, I would think she will act coy or fluttered as typical new couples in kdramas. But she didn’t, in fact she was totally cool as cucumber, not surprised nor shy, in fact staring calmly back at him and wipe her hands as if it is the most normal thing in the world. Something which i thought an “old” couple would do when one party does something affectionate.

• Like 16