[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

3 hours ago, dimbersasa said:

Actually December is not too far away. haha... Now it’s November..hope they finished shooting in first week of December..hahaha:D 

They should finish it by december 1!:D..hahhaha

Woaa its so nice to be back,one whole day not visiting gum house seems 1 year to me...:bawling:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, sukbin said:

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/11/04/kim-nam-gil-lounges-around-november-high-cut-pictorial/

And OCKoala posted on KNG high cut pictorial. The fact is...I appreciate she emphasized that KAJ gave an equally strong performance as KNG and not eclipsed by him.

@leba Same. I actually like KNG more, maybe his Bidam is the extra bonus point. Having said that, idk why I feel a sense of protectiveness towards KAJ. Being of same age with her and very hardly falling in love, I believe she takes serious consideration to open her heart towards someone because probably similar to me, we are perhaps too old to get our heart broken. I shut out my heart from anyone even until now so in the case of KAJ,  if she is ready to love again, I strongly feel it is because she has finally find the right person be it KNG? or JIS? (Joking) or anyone else.

Your joke...hahaha,, if that initial is the same person i am thinking about he occupy a big spot in my heart one of my fav hihihi..sorry just being carried away..

• Like 4

Hello shipper buddies!  I see some new buddies here. Welcome aboard! 

I was shock by this thread. Finally finish back read 15 pages for almost an hour.

I've been on lurk mode for almost a week now. Since the shock news of late Kim Joo Hyuk (RIP) my fav actor accident on 30th Oct, to the sudden news of my grandma taken to the hosp in critical situation last 3 days, I could not open this thread.

Still gathering my strength actually. But hey! Thanks to all post in this thread, I can atleast put some smile on my face. :) My thumb feel numb for clicking like on most of the post in this thread (suddenly remember KNG the king of clicking heart on Vlive).

Keep your post coming chinggu and I will read them all. Actually I need your guys happy shipping post so that I can shake my gloomy mood.

happy spazzing!:)

• Like 13

Thanks @shiqin3381 for sharing the subbed video. Notice the title "Kim Nam Gil x Kim Ah Joong Both are Serious in Work and Love". That much we know they're serious people :))

@Cherrine Kim this is my version :).

(KNG proposed to KAJ).

KNG: Yaa! Yaa! Majongie ~

KAJ: This can't be true... The great KNG proposed to me.. What just happened here..? His fans would kill me... *mumbling to herself*

KNG: Ya. AJ-ah... Answer it before you fainted...

KAJ: No.. No.. No.. *still mumbling to herself*

KNG: Well lady, you're not in your right mind, so let me decide it for you. *put engagement ring on her finger* 

@minbongyi well for me it's 2 daughters and a son. KNG would be the protective type toward his girls (KAJ included ;p), and cool bro for his only son. But overall he'd be the coolest husband and father. And KAJ would be the coolest wife and mother, and took absolute control in the house (sometimes in bed lol. Oh no, this will invite the pervy members *hide hide*, and I hope there's no underage members here, please skip this, don't continue reading and STOP imagine things), lmao.

@gogumajet 2D1N make tribute to late KJH, I was in tears seeing JJY's clip.. :(

And I hope your grandma will get well soon *pray*

Happy Monday guys! :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

First, welcome to all new members!! happy to have you all :D glad to see all of your post, fanfic, gif, and etc!!! and for the comparison pic between KNG and KAJ is purely gold, they really resemble each other lol and im up to the waiting line @littlebluecat !!! maybe i will skip the dating announcement and directly goes to wedding announcement next year!! lol lol :D 

We already on this beautiful ship together and its been a long ride, so keep holding hands together and keep faith on them for every step that our couple takes in the future, glad to have you all, happy shipping! :D:D 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

7 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

ladies, (and gentlemen if any), heo im presents the steps leading up to seung jang kiss - identify the acupressure points on your lady's face accurately!

You are one beautiful chingu  :star:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Cherrine Kim  Thank you for the clip, which is actually one of my favorite BTS clips. And after watching the clip nth times, I came to realize she got fluttered when he held her hand by the way her eyes were twinkling. Haha. How adorable she is. :heart:

@boingboingracquet You are so talented, and your work never fails to bring a big smile to my face. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. :D

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick question to SSC fans in this thread. What did you guys normally discuss during past 2 years, BEFORE there was official marriage annoucement? I know SSC still had events, awards together after the drama endend, so there were many things to spazz on. So I mean besides those, was there anything real hint dropped for you guys? I do recall SHK sent a food truck to SJK right? 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, leba said:

Oh and can I add one more thing? Actually I like KNG a bit more than KAJ though I love them both. Haha. That’s because he’s such a cute and charming person. But I also want to say that, I will be most happy (or only be happy) if he chooses KAJ as his life partner. I hope that’s not too pressurizing to say that. Haha. Cos I like KAJ a lot too even if I like KNG a bit more than her. And I think she’s the best for him. At least at this moment from what I see. Hehe. Ok. Am I making sense? :lol:

Yeah, So do I. I have been a devoted fan of NG for several years. And I've become a fan of our sweet AJ after watching LUTYN. Because I'm a fan of NG, I've watched all his films and TV shows. Frankly speaking I'd always felt jealousy towards all his co-stars including You-Know-Who. However something unlike me happened while watching LUTYN. I fell for AJ and I found myself hoping their going out together. Why? I think it's because they struck a chord in my heart in LUTYN and I can't see them without each other. They are perfect with each other and comlement each other.

Anyway, as some1 mentioned before, it was the first time that I felt a female actresss could match up with NG's Charisma and wasn't outshone by his performance. Even You-Know-Who was outshone by him in Shark, and it was a shocking but delightful realization. AJ's performance was outstanding for sure, and I believe NG also felt it too. As he said, cameras are like lie detectors and you can't hide anything. However, it hit me he never praised her performance except saying 'She is more passionate than any other actors.' In other cases, he is such a sweet man who never forgets to praise his co-stars profoundly. So unatural and unlike for him. Maybe, he wants to hide something. HAHA.

As a fan of NG, I hope he will find happiness with her. He'd been suffering from depression early this year, mentioning his last work before death, etc. I felt terrible for him. However, I could see his dramatic change while filming LUTYN. And I want him to stay that way, with happy glows all over him. :blush:

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

@sukbin Yeah, I pray for AJ because I don't want her to get hurt after she opens her heart for love. I hope for the best of her and happiness with our NG. :wub:

@gogumajet  I've been there. I cried so long for JH and I don't think I can ever forget the initial shock I had the moment I heard about his tragic accident. He was such a good person, and everyone would remember him that way. Yesterday, there was a special show for him in 1 night 2 days. When Jung Jun Young was on Camera to say farewell words for him, I burst out crying again. It was so sad. I don't want to see my favorite celebs end up like that, never again. It was so heart-wrenching an experience. Let's keep praying for JH. I strongly believe he would be in God's embrace now.

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, Nguyen Nhi said:

Just a quick question to SSC fans in this thread. What did you guys normally discuss during past 2 years, BEFORE there was official marriage annoucement? I know SSC still had events, awards together after the drama endend, so there were many things to spazz on. So I mean besides those, was there anything real hint dropped for you guys? I do recall SHK sent a food truck to SJK right? 

Yes, SSC have many events together due the drama popularity.. The real hint for us is their gesture and of course SHK inner circle that always drop a small hint. and for the food truck, first SJK sent food truck to SHK's photoshoot first ( its before the drama aired ) and after that SHK give food truck to SJK on his battleship island filming if im remember correctly, overall there is no solid hint, just a scratch but their gesture tell us everything :) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lovelycate said:

Anyway, as some1 mentioned before, it was the first time that I felt a female actresss can match up with NG's Charisma and wasn't outshone by his performance. Even You-Know-Who was outshone by him in Shark, and it was a shocking but delightful realization. AJ's performance was outstanding for sure, and I believe NG also felt it too. As he said, cameras are like lie detectors and you can't hide anything. However, it hit me he never praised her performance except saying 'She is more passionate than any other actors.' In other cases, he is such a sweet man who never forgot to praise his co-stars profoundly. So unatural and unlike for him. Maybe, he wants to hide something. HAHA.

@lovelycate I, on the other hand felt that his comment that she is more passionate than all of the other actresses that he has worked with is the highest compliment that you could give to a fellow actor. Especially so that the compliment came from KNG who is known as an actor's actor. The unnatural thing for me is him directly mentioning KAJ's eyes during his interview when a simpler answer would be he felt sad and empty when LUTYN ended as most actors do feel sad and empty once a project has ended. Plus, as someone mentioned earlier, he was veering off when explaining about the song "Some" that apparently is his fav song at the moment :ph34r: I, for one, was not a fan of both KNG and KAJ prior to LUTYN although I have watched sparingly "Shark" and "Catch Me". However, their chemistry in LUTYN made me a fan and the more I learn about them, the more I wish them happiness in whatever they do. Together or apart, they each shone brightly in LUTYN and that as a kdrama fan, is truly a blessing :heart:

• Like 17

thanks dear @heoimajeossi, @Cherrine Kim, @prenchpries, @jadore1, @lovelycate...!  hope to bring more laughs and positivity to the luxury cruise....celebrate the love of im and kyung!

@Cherrine Kim, i like that collage picture you put of heo im checking the fainted yk's pulse...but i like @delusionalsquid's version of conversation more :D:D:D because that's the ultimate event we wish for, hahahaha! the part where he takes the opportunity to put the ring on her finger while she's fainted is hilarious...

@lovelycate, my brain is wired to replace the words 'You-Know-Who' automatically with Voldemort... hahahaha:.. now i am imagining KNG outshining Voldemort in Shark......

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, amy_souma said:

@lovelycate I, on the other hand felt that his comment that she is more passionate than all of the other actresses that he has worked with is the highest compliment that you could give to a fellow actor. Especially so that the compliment came from KNG who is known as an actor's actor. The unnatural thing for me is him directly mentioning KAJ's eyes during his interview when a simpler answer would be he felt sad and empty when LUTYN ended as most actors do feel sad and empty once a project has ended. Plus, as someone mentioned earlier, he was veering off when explaining about the song "Some" that apparently is his fav song at the moment :ph34r: I, for one, was not a fan of both KNG and KAJ prior to LUTYN although I have watched sparingly "Shark" and "Catch Me". However, their chemistry in LUTYN made me a fan and the more I learn about them, the more I wish them happiness in whatever they do. Together or apart, they each shone brightly in LUTYN and that as a kdrama fan, is truly a blessing :heart:

Thank you so much for pointing it out. Yeah, I know it was the highest compliment that any actress can get. But what I meant to say was he seemed to be very careful of mentioning their off the chart chemistry or her performance in LUTYN. Every news material has kept praising their off-the-chart chemistry and he never mentioned it even if he must have known all about it. It is quite strange for me considering he always likes to talk about other actresses' performance and the chemistry with his co-stars  IN CASUAL WAYS and  IN DETAIL in other interviews. But as you can see in the HIghcut interview, he only mentioned AJ just once and not much about their chemistry or her performance. It isn't typical for NG. I, like you, think of it as another hint. :heart:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, lovelycate said:

As a fan of NG, I hope he will find happiness with her. He'd been suffering from depression early this year, mentioning his last work before death, etc. I felt terrible for him. However, I could see his dramatic change while filming LUTYN. And I want him to stay that way, with happy glows all over him. :blush:

guilty to say i am only a recent fan of KNG.... he seemed pretty low key before so i didn't know of him at all...like you i wish for all the happiness for the both of them...agree so much that they complement and fit each other in so many ways....even looking alike! 

since i didn't know how he was previously, is the change in him so pronounced after LUTYN?

• Like 5

@sight_stv it sucks the drama was broadcasted on tvn, I always wished it was broadcasted on one of the 3 big brothers, there would have been more promotions, events, shows for the main leads. It's worse when tvn does not do annual tvn awards. 

By the way, am I the only one here who thinks KNG was actually the one who made the first move and KAJ was actually the one who was open to and accepted KNG?? Really, the hugging part in last BTS stucks in my mind forever, because 1) that was the turning point of me becoming a shipper, 2) i watched quite many Kdramas and haven't witnessed such thing between the leads AT ALL! 

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

thanks dear @heoimajeossi, @Cherrine Kim, @prenchpries, @jadore1, @lovelycate...!  hope to bring more laughs and positivity to the luxury cruise....celebrate the love of im and kyung!

@Cherrine Kim, i like that collage picture you put of heo im checking the fainted yk's pulse...but i like @delusionalsquid's version of conversation more :D:D:D because that's the ultimate event we wish for, hahahaha! the part where he takes the opportunity to put the ring on her finger while she's fainted is hilarious...

@lovelycate, my brain is wired to replace the words 'You-Know-Who' automatically with Voldemort... hahahaha:.. now i am imagining KNG outshining Voldemort in Shark......

Well thank you. :)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Nguyen Nhi said:

By the way, am I the only one here who thinks KNG was actually the one who made the first move and KAJ was actually the one who was open to and accepted KNG?? Really, the hugging part in last BTS stucks in my mind forever, because 1) that was the turning point of me becoming a shipper, 2) i watched quite many Kdramas and haven't witnessed such thing between the leads AT ALL! 

No, not only you. I think the same too. Based on KAJ's interview, she said she close with NG when they're shooting episode 7-8 scene. But if we watch in BTS early episode, they seem close and some gaze from KNG to KAJ feel different. So I think just how close they're in episode 7-8. :D

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

guilty to say i am only a recent fan of KNG.... he seemed pretty low key before so i didn't know of him at all...like you i wish for all the happiness for the both of them...agree so much that they complement and fit each other in so many ways....even looking alike! 

since i didn't know how he was previously, is the change in him so pronounced after LUTYN?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kim-nam-gil-%EA%B9%80%EB%82%A8%EA%B8%B8/kimnamgil-the-main-character-of-one-day-i-want-to-live-while-loving-myself/1808119885869155/

I’ve searched the web for an English translation of NG’s April interview. And take a look at his comments below. You can see how he was like before filming LUTYN.

-snip-

"I feel like I'm living in an empty shell sometimes," he said. "It seems that my health has become worse and became psychologically unstable, and I have created negative thoughts." The cause was stress. I got Meniere's syndrome, which often feels dizziness. I was hospitalized for a while due to liver and respiratory related symptoms. Fortunately, my recovery was fast and condition improved. I ran without brake and asked if I was exhausted." He answered, “I think so. I am became weary (for other people) and I am physically sick. I was happy to go to the film, but now I'm afraid. "

“It's not easy these days. I feel like a coward. I have to accept the problem and confront it, but I have avoided it with an excuse. I'm glad I'm positive though. It will be a natural solution over time. Until recently, I told myself that I wanted to learn even if I had a million dollars. However, when I was not feeling well, I got a bigger idea that I should live for myself. I do not think I live for me. I think I live like a mop. I want to go on a trip without stress. I want to live as 'I am as it is,' and I want to live by loving me. I want everyone to love themselves more, not just me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He seemed to be a little desperate to me at that time. Even his picture said so. (the deep wrinkle between his eyes, which is considered a sign of stress) And he keeps telling us he is positive and easily overcomes his depression. But deep down he seems to suffer from depression from time to time because he is such a gentle and sensitive man. He gives me the impression he is in need of someone who can take care of him mentally as well as physically. Fortunately, and unexpectedly, now he looks so happy with those glows and vives......HAHA.  You know what I mean.

• Like 9
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 4