[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 hour ago, leba said:

Why can’t we get a rare interview of the rare Pokémon? Such an occurrence of NOT having ANY interview with the main lead after a successful airing of a drama is a bit Rare for me 

Yah that very rare, even in the mid of LUTYN airing KAJ have an interview then..I think normally it should be both of lead have it. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

My thought about KAJ latest interview is because she said she don't have a chance know KNG more deeply but they're closer so my wishful thinking or maybe they already know each other right know? and then dating quietly :rolleyes: So Dispatch catch them quietly and save for later.:rolleyes:

How I hope we have KNG's interview :( 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

My thought about KAJ latest interview is because she said she don't have a chance know KNG more deeply but they're closer so my wishful thinking or maybe they already know each other right know? and then dating quietly :rolleyes: So Dispatch catch them quietly and save for later.:rolleyes:

How I hope we have KNG's interview :( 

My opinion is that they are still getting to know each other better atm. I mean, even though it was drama shooting, you cant help but form a bond with the people you are working with for months right? I am guessing they were wrking together for like around 6 mnths? 6 mnths is a lot of time to get an idea about someone. 

• Like 13

Hello shipper buddies! 

I'm going to post a short comment since I'm busy this few days. But don't worry, I read them all in one go. All of your post in this thread.

Thank you to those who work hard translating vlive (even make video for it? Bravo!) and translating KAJ interviews that make me smile while reading it. You guys are sure global PR of Gum Couple. 

Thank you again! I will come back reading all of your post, so keep it coming! :D

• Like 9

2 hours ago, leba said:

Haha. No post is too long for me, or us. Hehe. Especially when there’s a long wait for something to happen.... I also hope she and KNG really gets down to keeping in touch with each other and developing a great friendship and relationship. Is it really that normal that KNG finishes off a project and disappears into thin air? Or is this one of his few projects he does such things? 

Haha. In my boredom, I tried to search out his Strange Family co-stars to see if they have IG... Apparently most of them do not have social media. And even if they do, they aren’t very active. So there goes my meagre attempts of stalking KNG... 

Usually he still get interview like his recent movie "one day" but its just one interview if im correct :D lol its so hard to know KNG whereabout lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

A little info:

KNG filming location is in Hoengseong (gangwondo), Pyeongchang (gangwondo), and Boeun (north chungcheong). Sometimes he's filming until dawn. Tho' there are 3 co-leads in this movie, I think he has a bigger portion.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 13

First of all, I would like to thank @ImKyung ,subbing team and person behind the translations (sorry i forgot your name chingu)  for working on the video subs. This means a lot to us, non korean speaker.

Second, thanks to @etherealk408 for sharing the details in KAJ's interviews. At first, I thought KAJ is doing reverse psychology, lol. Maybe she wants us to think about them more, spazz and ship harder. :lol: But thank you all for the input and analysis. I'm hoping that we get to hear our rare pokemon's side later on. 

Third, thanks for the chingu who shared KAJ's pic. She's adorable as always.:wub:

Fourth, is there anyone who is from the Philippines and planning to buy the DC blu-ray DVD? I have a little favor, order one for me juseyo. I'll make sure to send my payment ASAP.:D Paypal is making it hard for me and I haven't gotten a visa/mastercard. :wacko: 

Any tips on how to quote multiple post in a single post? I only use a phone and it's difficult to edit. It makes me forget the name to tag and topic. Lol

• Like 11

5 hours ago, ImKyung said:

Dear all,

As Global PR Team representative for Iceland (i believe no one here is going to dispute this title lol), I am proud to announce that a subbing team has been on the works. And @iamemilykay´s subs have been put to good use. With her continuous dedication to provide translations and the help of our chingu @uphie_ajah, we have a few minutes ago submitted the timed english subs for approval at vlive. Yes vlive directly ! If Youtube is the obvious and necessary choice for visibility reasons, I believe we can put some pressure on King entertainement and maybe production team of LUTYN if they notice their international fanbase through vlive. Heck ! What if the cast and staff learn about this ! and what if they start thinking that the D cut might need english subs... ok i got carried away, sorry. It's also a way to show our support by subbing directly on vlive. But wait everyone, the subs are not available yet ! Haha. It needs to be reviewed by Admin from vlive.

anyway, we'll get some news soon from the admin of vlive and hopefully we will get to see iamemilykay's subs on vlive while tapping hearts :wink: As soon as it's available, we will announce it. Don't need to check yet, still about 3 days to wait.

Of course, we want to spread the love for LUTYN and we need people, A LOT of them, to learn about the show and get new content with subs. So we definitely need Youtube! Uphie_ajah has been working on it. @heoimajeossi, @minbongyi have you done some timing for the subs already ? If yes, I or uphie_ajah will dm you. I have done timing at vlive directly and don't have srt files to put to good use.

Happy shipping to all !

Ps: another project is on the works.We'll get back to you soon about that one. @minion23

Foremost, @ImKyung THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for initiating to put the translations into Eng subs on V Live video. Seriously, without you reaching out to me, I wouldn't even have known that V Live allowed for fansubs. And a BIG, BIG HUG to both you and @uphie_ajah for shifting all translations at lightning speed! I really don't know how you both do it~ I had only finished all translations late last night BUT woke up to find that subs have ALL BEEN FITTED INTO VIDEO. Hahahaha! You gals are superbly efficient :heart: And may I add that this is a collaboration at its top form -- we're really a global PR team because we're accomplishing this project half way across the world from each other -- I'm in Malaysia and Uphie_ajah is in Indonesia. :blush:

Omo, allow me to carry on with imaginations! IF, IF the V Live video with subs gets to King Entertainment and LUTYN's cast & staff, and they find out that its done by fans from across the world, do you think they'd be encouraged to organise PROMO EVENTS to our parts of the world? With both KNG and KAJ anchoring it TOGETHER? :heart: Or if not to promo LUTYN, to have FAN MEETINGS instead? Honestly, THEY SHOULD FIND OUT how much LOVE people around the world have for them!!! *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* just by thinking about it is enough to put me on cloud nine! So here's an addition to #wishfulthinking list! WOOOOHOOOO!! :wub::wub::wub:

For the project on Youtube, please do let me know if there's anything I can help :). And hopefully, we shall have the Youtube version up and running very quickly soon. Hehehe! Let's spread the LOVE even furtherrr~~

OH, ImKyung, you're amazing! How many projects are you working on at one go for our Gum Couple? Haha :D All the best to completing your project with minion23 and thank you very much in advance! Hehehe. But, do take your time to do it. No pressure yeah. :wink:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 4

On 10/23/2017 at 6:03 PM, shiqin3381 said:

KNG in japan for fan meeting 2016 & 2017

He was so happy in his Japan Fan Meeting. Hope NG will went to Japan with AJ.

THANKSSSS SOOOOO MUCHHH for sharing these! I AM ALLL MELTED when I saw KNG played the piano! Oh my gosh~~~~hearts were literally shooting out of my eyes~~~~~~~ :heart::heart::heart::heart: Yeap, I have an incredibly soft spot for guys who play the piano and play it in such gentle touch.....aigoo, my heart.....

ANDDDD.........I LIKE SHY KNG! :wub::wub::wub: That moment when he stopped singing and laughed into the mic.....He's soooo cute! Also, the unforgetable incident where he was so surprised and shy when a fan girl sort of proposed to him ~ gosh, that's gold! :D:D:D

Now, I have another thing to add to my #wishfulthinking list -- KNG responding shyly because of KAJ while being next to her. I don't have a context in my mind of how this should happen, but I just want them to be in the same space at the same time and he's being SHY WITH HER. I.WANT.TO.SEE.THAT. wuahahahaha! Okay, please pardon my delulu mind. :tongue: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

30 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Foremost, @ImKyung THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for initiating to put the translations into Eng subs on V Live video. Seriously, without you reaching out to me, I wouldn't even have known that V Live allowed for fansubs. And a BIG, BIG HUG to both you and @uphie_ajah for shifting all translations at lightning speed! I really don't know how you both do it~ I had only finished all translations late last night BUT woke up to find that subs have ALL BEEN FITTED INTO VIDEO. Hahahaha! You gals are superbly efficient :heart: And may I add that this is a collaboration at its top form -- we're really a global PR team because we're accomplishing this project half way across the world from each other -- I'm in Malaysia and Uphie_ajah is in Indonesia. :blush:

Omo, allow me to carry on with imaginations! IF, IF the V Live video with subs gets to King Entertainment and LUTYN's cast & staff, and they find out that its done by fans from across the world, do you think they'd be encouraged to organise PROMO EVENTS to our parts of the world? With both KNG and KAJ anchoring it TOGETHER? :heart: Or if not to promo LUTYN, to have FAN MEETINGS instead? Honestly, THEY SHOULD FIND OUT how much LOVE people around the world have for them!!! *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* just by thinking about it is enough to put me on cloud nine! So here's an addition to #wishfulthinking list! WOOOOHOOOO!! :wub::wub::wub:

For the project on Youtube, please do let me know if there's anything I can help :). And hopefully, we shall have the Youtube version up and running very quickly soon. Hehehe! Let's spread the LOVE even furtherrr~~

OH, ImKyung, you're amazing! How many projects are you working on at one go for our Gum Couple? Haha :D All the best to completing your project with minion23 and thank you very much in advance! Hehehe. But, do take your time to do it. No pressure yeah. :wink:

Wow!! So so much hard work behind the scenes! Thank you everyone mentioned here and the (other translators and news sharers too) for keeping the ship going even if the couple doesn’t seem to be making any more visible moves:D!  

All the loves to all of you! :wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, leba said:

Thank you @etherealk408 for all the clarifications! You and the other chingus who translate stuff and share with us new goodies are gems! Thanks for all the clarifications. If not, silly shipper hearts like mine will lose hope in the ship sailing.^_^.. 

Hehe..me too..I also have very weak shipper heart-_-

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, ummnado said:

Thanks for the heads up @3z3zm3lp but omoo I didn't expect they're gonna open pre-order so soon.. Does anyone know how long does a PO period usually last? Or what are the chances one can buy it when it is released (say at yesasia etc) before it gets sold out? I'd love to buy the DC but at this point I might have to save a bit more money first for it..

Anyway idk if it's just me or do I indeed see quite a lot of fellow Indonesians here every now and then? Kalo iya...

Hide contents

Halo semuanya hehe, salam kenal! Btw ada kah yang minat preorder DCnya juga? Kalo ada boleh bareng kaah aku minim banget skill baca hangulnya ga paham gimana cara ordernya dan belum pernah juga sebelumnya order apa-apa dari Korea..

Also, I see that some of the twitter accounts that have generously shared lots of KNG & KAJ goodies regularly like he0dang, PUTitrighthere, just4tien, waahjae and many more are run by Indonesians too.. I wonder if these folks hang out here as well..?

hai @ummnadoare you from Indonesia right? me too, nice to see you, I'm not only Indonesia on this thread I knew another member from Indonesia too @uphie_ajah @jojojouna180415 @martanur I DM you

• Like 2