[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

2 minutes ago, yanki said:

Did they mention KNG at all? If not... then I think it might be a good sign... lol

no she didnt mention him, she just talk about chance of LUTYN season 2 and she talk about mak gae because its quite interesting on the ending mak gae come to the future 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@sight_stv and also she said she is a homebody? KNG said he was a homebody too and spend time with the family in between his works. REALLY? then you both can hang out todgether at home! LOL

HAHA the way she said jeongshin charyeo in the BTS and got him laughing so loud! Eh, actually is there really a need to laugh like that KNG? Everything gorgeous KAJ said, you tried to get her attention in that BTS? :D:tongue:

as someone said before, they still getting know each other so i hope it went well :D 

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I'm sorry I was uncapable of live recapping the vLive beause I transformed into a 10year old fangirl... I apologize to all you who had to read my crazy sentences on the Vlive Chat....

@ImKyung hahaha it's OK!!! :blush: I saw your name though on the comment section and i was like "OMG!! I know that name from soompi!!!" Good Job! on Tapping the Red Heart Chingu :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, adits said:

I started following this thread since page 8. Now it's already near 100 pages. Cool.

For me, LUTYN is one of the best drama all the time. I never follow up any drama after it end, but this time I can't resist.

And, for someone who is never been on any ship even SSC, I hope my heart will stay on it's place if this gum's ship ever sink.

Keep writing guys. I will silently read and smiling every time I read your detective-like analysis. 

Im :heart: Kyung.

welcome aboard :D 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, minion23 said:

Yes she is indeed happy. She kept saying “wow” many times till everyone present followed her saying wow and she said “dont follow me” shyly and she also keep unbelievably saying “I am really good at this” and also said “Maybe i should start selling it in Karosu-gil”:D

i was like "errrr ????" and smiling the whole time bcs i didn't get any single word she said..hahaha.. thankyou for translating it for us.. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, BokMan said:

i was like "errrr ????" and smiling the whole time bcs i didn't get any single word she said..hahaha.. thankyou for translating it for us.. 

You’re welcome! I was smiling the whole time too! She looked so pretty and detailed while decorating the cake:wub:

• Like 8

I was smiling like an idiot and I didn't even care if there was any mention of KNG. I was just so happy to see her like this on vlive !

@nyenye28 Yep I sure did tap that red heart signs. Probably contributed for 1,5K Likes at least lol ! My finger hurts when I type in the keyboard now :lol:. And I also noticed you on the Chat asking for everyone to tap Hearts and sending love from NY hahaha. I'm sure she got my message that Europe loves her hahahahaha. I did try the "You selca KiM Nam Gil ?" with no success

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I was smiling like an idiot and I didn't even care if there was any mention of KNG. I was just so happy to see her like this on vlive !

@nyenye28 Yep I sure did tap that red heart signs. Probably contributed for 1,5K Likes at least lol ! My finger hurts when I type in the keyboard now :lol:. And I also noticed you on the Chat asking for everyone to tap Hearts and sending love from NY hahaha. I'm sure she got my message that Europe loves her hahahahaha. I did try the "You selca KiM Nam Gil ?" with no success

@ImKyung and "How was the accupuncture kiss??" hahahaha did i say it correctly??? :lol::lol::lol: I also did Tap that Red Heart until my finger hurts :(and even asked my senior nurse to Tap it for me while i am away giving meds to my patient :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

20 minutes ago, minion23 said:

You’re welcome! I was smiling the whole time too! She looked so pretty and detailed while decorating the cake:wub:

It would be more perfect if KNG came along.. :D

12 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Bok Man-ah.. where are u during live? Did ur master so busy making bokkeumbap for u today so that did he didn't come? hahaha *roof roof*

lol..

maybe he's preparing a birthday surprise for KAJ.. *i hope* :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2