[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

1 minute ago, butterflysaga said:

KYAAAA KYAAAA~~ just mentiing Busan and namchin type made me so so happy!

Her shyness and coyly smile.. gahh... JUST DATING YOU TWO!

Anw, is there still any hope KNG will appear somehow?

I don't think KNG will appear because this is a small scale fanmeeting. I am already happy just to see her face. 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

she talk about kim jae dong again, maybe something about she talk to him about this event 

lol the cake character is like what @boingboingracquet draw somehow? and now she said last goodbye for her vlive

lol! i wish! but it's a pink rabbit ^_^ the cake is so adorable though! and they stuck the candle right in the middle of the head lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Some point that we can relate to KNG

- she talk about LUTYN season 2

- she prefer dating than sleeping 

- she is surprised there is someone that come from busan and talk about busan she even ask how long it takes to come from busan and she knows there is movie screening in there so its quite busy there if i dont misheard

- her fanboys ask her ideal type and she said shyly while playing her sleeve with her left hand

you can refer it to @etherealk408 post, it almost cover everything! :D And she bringing up KJD and Director name maybe 2 times? im gonna wait someone analyze those point.. because im still nervous and a little bit sad maybe lol but again, this is her fanmeet, happy birthday once again our godess, you nail it! you look gorgeous too :D *gonna refresh this thread to see everyone reaction*

2 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

lol! i wish! but it's a pink rabbit ^_^ the cake is so adorable though! and they stuck the candle right in the middle of the head lol

but after i watch that i immediately remember your drawing lol! :D 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

Some point that we can relate to KNG

- she talk about LUTYN season 2

- she prefer dating than sleeping 

- she is surprised there is someone that come from busan and talk about busan she even ask how long it takes to come from busan and she knows there is movie screening in there so its quite busy there if i dont misheard

- her fanboys ask her ideal type and she said shyly while playing her sleeve with her left hand

you can refer it to @etherealk408 post, it almost cover everything! :D And she bringing up KJD and Director name maybe 2 times? im gonna wait someone analyze those point.. because im still nervous and a little bit sad maybe lol but again, this is her fanmeet, happy birthday once again our godess, you nail it! you look gorgeous too :D *gonna refresh this thread to see everyone reaction*

but after i watch that i immediately remember your drawing lol! :D 

She even looked like she wanted to give the cake to that person. After finished decorating, she have to choose who to give the cake to. So she asked who's coming from the farthest or any other reason that deserve to get the cake. Lastly, she chose the man whose birthday is tomorrow. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I'm sorry I was uncapable of live recapping the vLive beause I transformed into a 10year old fangirl... I apologize to all you who had to read my crazy sentences....

Don't worry, I had a blast reading some of your comments on the V Live chat box. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, littlebluecat said:

She even looked like she wanted to give the cake to that person. After finished decorating, she have to choose who to give the cake to. So she asked who's coming from the farthest or any other reason that deserve to get the cake. Lastly, she chose the man whose birthday is tomorrow. 

yes its true! i forgot to mention that, but how lucky that guy because his birthday is closest one to her lol

• Like 7

I saw a lot of familiar names in the comment section though :lol::lol::lol: Nice to see you guys there!! :blush: It sad because it ended but HAPPY at the same time because of the outpouring support from all of her fans from different parts of the world!! Especially the 221k hearts like :heart: You can see that she's really happy right now. :blush: 

-Thank You to those kindhearted souls who chose to delayed their work/date just to translate to us about what's happening :blush: YOU really are the BEST GUYS!!! :heart: Just like KAJ said "Wow! UNBELIEVABLE!" :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

@etherealk408 @siena @sight_stv@butterflysaga@littlebluecat@ImKyung@boingboingracquet@nyenye28

OMG you all are sooo good!! recapping the vlive? I thought we will just stop at live recapping Ep 16 LUTYN but this is really NEXT LEVEL!! I am going to read quickly those pages since I have my PC with me now.

LOVE YOU ALL! and Queen KAJ!!!

@butterflysaga Kim Je Dong, the NamSaChin in her IG.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2