[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Kng received LUTYN script first b4 pdnim, so i think writernim really made d script b character (fictional heo im) for one n only kng? 

Pdnim also stated that he n kaj received script for almost d same time, so i can tell that writernim also dedicated yeon kyung role for kaj only.. i dont know if other actor/actrees had been offered to heo im or yeon kyung character or both kng and kaj were d only one candidate? And both received it well?

Anyway, sometimes i really thought that a character really made for someone who suites so well.. and it happen for some actor/actrees in some drama.. and of course d result of that drama will be so outstanding and amazing.. just like LUTYN..

And talk about script reading for kng and kaj that we cant find anywhere.. maybe its true that both made a different group along with pdnim and writernim.. maybe they start it first b4 all group script reading been done..

So, how possibble that kng n kaj exchange number? I think both already have each other number.. bcoz they've met n explore character together (remember kaj n kng went to oriental place together right?)

Aside from professional work, i just pointed this from kaj in her interview.. when reporters asked her n curious about explosive chemistry between her n kng.. and fans hope them to bcome real.. 

Kaj didnt said this kind of thing as usually actor/actrees would answer this kind of question.. such as "we were just a good friends" (to make it clear for fans) but she just said she thinks that maybe fans looks at them as "real" kng and "real" kaj so they thought that it was real couple?

I doubt that she never saw those flirty n sweet bts clip.. actually those bts that made fans crazy about them.. bcoz in bts, they r real kng n kaj right? :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

As expected!! You guys are ALWAYS amazing!!!! :blush::blush::blush: again, I want to thank each and everyone of you for sharing any kind of infos, pictures, videos, interview clips, BTS, gifs, Translated news/interviews and everything in between! :blush: I love it how Honest, Sweet, Warm & Straightforward KAJ is during her interview that made me like her even more. She's not afraid in giving an answer compared to other artists. Her answers in the interview proved that she really enjoyed the filming, cast & crew, the drama itself and most especially her working relationship with KNG. :blush: No wonder their chemistry really felt so real :blush: I just hope that KNG give atleast a birthday message to KAJ on her fan meeting tomorrow. And where is KNG interview for god's sake!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

(

10 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Kng received LUTYN script first b4 pdnim, so i think writernim really made d script b character (fictional heo im) for one n only kng? 

Pdnim also stated that he n kaj received script for almost d same time, so i can tell that writernim also dedicated yeon kyung role for kaj only.. i dont know if other actor/actrees had been offered to heo im or yeon kyung character or both kng and kaj were d only one candidate? And both received it well?

Anyway, sometimes i really thought that a character really made for someone who suites so well.. and it happen for some actor/actrees in some drama.. and of course d result of that drama will be so outstanding and amazing.. just like LUTYN..

And talk about script reading for kng and kaj that we cant find anywhere.. maybe its true that both made a different group along with pdnim and writernim.. maybe they start it first b4 all group script reading been done..

So, how possibble that kng n kaj exchange number? I think both already have each other number.. bcoz they've met n explore character together (remember kaj n kng went to oriental place together right?)

Aside from professional work, i just pointed this from kaj in her interview.. when reporters asked her n curious about explosive chemistry between her n kng.. and fans hope them to bcome real.. 

Kaj didnt said this kind of thing as usually actor/actrees would answer this kind of question.. such as "we were just a good friends" (to make it clear for fans) but she just said she thinks that maybe fans looks at them as "real" kng and "real" kaj so they thought that it was real couple?

I doubt that she never saw those flirty n sweet bts clip.. actually those bts that made fans crazy about them.. bcoz in bts, they r real kng n kaj right? :D

Hi, do u still have this picture? Or any kind soul here that still has this? Coz i kinda lost it in our main group.. Thank u so much in advance,chingu :wink:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, nyenye28 said:

As expected!! You guys are ALWAYS amazing!!!! :blush::blush::blush: again, I want to thank each and everyone of you for sharing any kind of infos, pictures, videos, interview clips, BTS, gifs, Translated news/interviews and everything in between! :blush: I love it how Honest, Sweet, Warm & Straightforward KAJ is during her interview that made me like her even more. She's not afraid in giving an answer compared to other artists. Her answers in the interview proved that she really enjoyed the filming, cast & crew, the drama itself and most especially her working relationship with KNG. :blush: No wonder their chemistry really felt so real :blush: I just hope that KNG give atleast a birthday message to KAJ on her fan meeting tomorrow. And where is KNG interview for god's sake!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Kaj bday is coming TOMMOROW... i hope kng will be there..huhu... its okay if its only just 5 or 10 minutes for him to come.. am i greedy if i wish him to sing a song for her? Maybe a simple song like happy bday song and bring a cute cake or flower for her?? Omo.. we all here will be so dead if its happen.. hahaha..

Or maybe kaj's agency already prepared a bday wish clip from some of kaj friends (including kng) and those will be shown in fan meet? -- i saw this kind of things from several artist fan meet --

But i'm will happy if he just send her a bday wish in private.. its okay if he choose low profile.. hehe.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, aishakoe said:

(

Hi, do u still have this picture? Or any kind soul here that still has this? Coz i kinda lost it in our main group.. Thank u so much in advance,chingu :wink:

Sorry chingu.. i got lost too bcoz this thread running so fast.. :D

I forgot where i saw it, maybe in this thread or main thread.. 

Can somebody who still have it, can share it here again? Gumawoyo...

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Did she say that?! I must have missed it. If yes it would be quite telling as it is almost exactly how SJK responded in the KBS interview after DOTS. No denial but just digression by saying that fans are projecting the love for the onscreen romance onto real life. Which turns out that fans are 100% right!

Some reporter should just ask her or him straight up on whether there is any chances of them getting together in real life. No going around the bush again. 

• Like 15

Just now, Cherrine Kim said:

If the actor has a strong acting skill and built their own image in movie industry, then he/she often influences the screenwriter's ideas. Not directly, but the writer borrows the actor's energy (which is shown in the movie) to write down on the script. 

Yup, I thought so, since there's no a third person...and they don't have many connections with other characters. 

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Did she say that?! I must have missed it. If yes it would be quite telling as it is almost exactly how SJK responded in the KBS interview after DOTS. No denial but just digression by saying that fans are projecting the love for the onscreen romance onto real life. Which turns out that fans are 100% right!

Some reporter should just ask her or him straight up on whether there is any chances of them getting together in real life. No going around the bush again. 

Yes its true, you can see it on several page before, its been translated by our chingu back there :D . That's it! the same case like songsong isnt it. Even their ( songsong ) label deny the dating rumour but everytime SHK or SJK interviewed about each other, they dont approve or deny it, they just complement each other so its make them so obvious and here we are, they get married.. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

55 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

Yes, when KAJ do the pose with KNG, she is the one that feeling shy but when KAJ do the pose with JW, JW is the one that feeling shy.. and JW is even told the media that he has feeling for KAJ but KAJ is taken aback by that. And in this point we can say its true KAJ has feeling for KNG too and she is not taken aback by that instead she drop more hint on the interview.. so KNG, what are you waiting for now lol you've everything that you need to tell her right now, you just need a simple push dont you? :D 

So, should any of us here fly to Busan and shout it out load to him? "HEY BRO, SOMEONE READY TO THROW EVERYTHING AWAY FOR LOVE SO GO THERE ASAP AND MAKE HER YOURS" :tongue::D

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, frapp2latte said:

This woman wears her heart on her sleeve and I admire her for that. I love how thoughtful, smart and sincere she comes across in her interviews. I want to fly to Korea and drag Kim Nam Gil by the ear myself if he doesn't intend to make a move. Because, come on man, how could you not respond to that? She seems like a great gal -- talented, effortlessly sexy,  unpredictable and deep. For someone like KNG who loves to talk, I think they'd make a great match. I can picture them talking the day away, getting lost in deep conversations about anything under the sun. Dude, don't be stupid!

Also, thank you so much to all our friends here who shared translations, updates and videos. I really appreciate your efforts. Group hug, Gum House friends!! :heart: 

Ha! We share the same thoughts. How about we go together and you shout in his left ear while I on his right? :tongue:

Let's do it. :D and if he still hesitate just put him on the box, bring him to KAJ as a birthday gift. Let's she decided what she have to do with this puppy:tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

17 hours ago, nancy131 said:

Namgil nim at Busan today,He might join the film festival 

what a tight schedule he has :(

ps:thank you for all the translations,much appreciate <3

Anyone knows why KNG was in Busan yesterday?? and sine when?? I thought he is in somewhere far from Seoul to do his new movie? asking because I just came across SYJ who attended the Busan festival as well hahaha. Sorry if I brought the atmosphere down, it it not intentional, but I'm being curious too =]]] 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, YuKo Wong said:

looks like its the case from this translation from Soompi!

hmmm.. why are they only covering them after the drama ended?!?!

Because ...usually the shooting schedule was so tight, no time to interview.

I qouted from soompi article's:

“Someone who is accommodating and generous, who can understand the differences between people and have healthy feelings and thoughts. If they don’t have money, they can earn it, and if they haven’t learned anything, they can learn it, but feelings and thoughts are another matter. It’s okay if they don’t have a sense of humor. I don’t need them to be funny. I don’t like people who are too lighthearted.”

a k-netz said: Kim Nam Gil is humorous (dict= causing lighthearted laughter and amusement; comic) but he isn't lighthearted. 

Me: :D :D what a smart comment!

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

13 hours ago, etherealk408 said:

Wasn't there a post on IG by KAJ's stylist(?) or someone from her team? If I remember it correctly from dc gall she mentioned something about how everyone held their breath during the shooting of the kiss scene ^_^ Imagine witnessing that momentous occasion FINALLY taking place and everyone was already taking about how they have good chemistry even during the earlier days of shooting; the crew/staffs must've anticipated the kiss scene as much as the viewers.

@3z3zm3lp hopefully i'll get to do it soon:)

Btw, here's Part 2 of KAJ's interview excerpts compilation. Coloured comments are mine, if it's nonsensical please ignore it lol. Again sorry for any repetitions and typos!:

명불허전’에서 시대를 뛰어 넘는 로맨스를 펼쳤다. 유쾌하면서도 애틋한 두 사람의 로맨스를 응원하는 시청자가 많았다. 그만큼 사랑 받았다는 것.

이에 대해 김.아.중.은 “시청자들의 반응 보고 기분 좋았고, 감사했다. 잘 어울린다는 건 그만큼 관계에 대해서 잘 연기를 하고 있다는 거다. 그런 부분에 대해서 좋았다”면서 “사실 로맨스 연기를 오랜만에 해서 보통 로맨스 드라마 보면 나오는 반응인건지, 특별한 건지 모르겠다. 쑥스럽기도 하다”고 밝혔다.
In LUTYN, a romance that surpassed generations unfolded. A lot of viewers supported the romance of the two people that was ardent but also cheerful. It received that much love.

KimAhJoong says," I feel good looking at viewer's reaction and felt thankful. That they're saying we match well means we were doing well with how we acted the relationship. I feel very good about that.  Truthfully it's been a long time since I did romance acting  so I cannot tell if this was a typical reaction for a Romance drama or if it was a special type of response. I'm quite shy about it too."

(T/N: No Miss KAJ, it's definitely NOT a typical reaction because the whole WORLD is blown over by the chemistry that the two of you have. And please check out Naver comments to see how people thinks how perfectly the REAL KNG-KAJ are well-suited together,not just HI-CYK. Thank you)

특히 김남길과의 호흡에 만족감을 드러냈다. “모두 김남길 덕분이다. 워낙 유쾌하게 현장을 잘 이끌어줬다. 그래서 저도 유쾌할 수 있었다”면서 “김남길과 연기 하면서 재밌고 즐거웠다”고 강조했다.

She especially expresses satisfaction on her teamwork with Kim NamGil. "It's all thanks to Kim NamGil. He led the shooting location cheerfully, so I was able to be cheerful too. She emphasized, "I had fun and enjoyed myself while acting with Kim NamGil."

(T/N: She EMPHASIZED) 

이어 “메디컬 드라마에 연애하는 이야기가 나오면 안 좋아하는 경우가 많다. 그렇지만 우리 드라마는 메디컬만 있는 게 아니라 인격적으로 어떤 결핍이 있는 남녀가 얽히고설키면서 인간성 회복에 굉장한 영향 미쳤다. 구사일생하면서 운명을 함께 하기도 했다. 그래서 두 사람이 사랑하는 게 당연하다고 생각했다. 저도 그걸 기대했다. 메디컬임에도 불구하고, 로맨스가 그려진 게 거부감 없었고, 오히려 응원해줬다. 감사했다. 하면서 즐거웠다”고 덧붙였다

"There were many circumstances where it's not good when romance appears in a Medical drama. But in our drama there wasn't just medical aspects but also the big impact of this man and woman who were lacking in personal aspects,recovering their humanity while they intertwine and mingle with each other. They also went through the fate of going near deaths together. So for me there was no question about them loving each other. I was waiting for that too. Despite it being a medical drama, there was no resistance for the portrayal of romance, and instead I supported it. I was thankful for it. And I enjoyed myself while doing it", she added.

(T/N: Their Romance. Waited for it. Supported It. Thankful for It. Enjoyed while doing It.SHE.)

명불허전’에서 김.남.길.과 김.아.중.의 키스도 주목받았다. 그 중에서도 혈자리 키스는 화제였다. 김.아.중은 “누가 주도했다 보다는 자연스럽게 했다. 미리 이야기하고, 누가 주도하면 오히려 어색해지더라”며 “혈자리 키스할 때 대사와 상황 연출이 좋았다. 촬영할 때도 ‘이건 한의사만 할 수 있다’ 이런 이야기들을 했다”고 알렸다

In LUTYN, Kim NamGil & Kim AhJoong's kiss received attention, and among them the Acupuncture Kiss became a topic. "Rather than anyone leading it was done naturally. We talked about it beforehand, and if anyone leads it would have been awkward. During Acupuncture Kiss, the dialogue and the direction of the situation was good. Even while shooting people were saying that only an Oriental doctor could do this.

(T/N: N.A.T.U.R.A.L)

‘명불허전’은 이야기 자체가 허임에서부터 출발해요. 실존했던 조선시대 명의 허임이 현대에 떨어진다는 설정으로 출발해요. 허임에 비해 최연경은 구체성은 떨어지는데, 그 부분은 연기자가 채워야 한다고 생각했어요. 디테일에 공을 많이 들였는데, 김.남.길이 보여주는 허임에 따라 유연하게 보여야겠다고 생각했어요. 김.남.길이 워낙 유연한 배우이다보니 함께 유연해지지 않으면 답답할 것 같았기 때문이에요. 열어두고 자유롭게 연기하려고 했어요.”

"The story of LUTYN itself started from HeoIm. It departed from the setup that Heolm, an actual person from Joseon era falling in present time. Compared to HeoIm, the concreteness behind Choi YeonKyung is lacking and I thought the lacking part should be filled by the actor. I worked hard on the details and I felt that I should be portraying it flexibly depending on the HeoIm that Kim NamGil shows. Because Kim NamGil has always been a flexible actor, I thought it would look frustrating if I'm not also flexible together with him. So I opened up and acted naturally."

김.남.길.이 표현하는 허임에 따라 김.아.중은 최연경을 열어두고 자유롭게 연기했다. 그 결과, 두 사람은 실제로도 사귀는 것이 아닐까하는 착각이 들 정도의 케미를 자랑했다. 두 사람은 ‘칼침커플’이라는 애칭으로 불렸고, 두 사람이 티격태격하고 꽁냥꽁냥하는 모습은 시청자들의 미소를 자아냈다.

시청자 분들이 진짜 허임으로, 진짜 최연경으로 봐주셔서 사랑 받은 것 같아요. 저희도 그렇게 표현하는 것 밖에는 방법이 없었죠. 김.남.길은 워낙 장난기 많고 유쾌해요. 하지만 제 앞에서는 장난기는 없고 매번 진지했어요. 제가 없는 장면을 촬영할 때 스태프들에게 들어보면 혼자 있을 때 스태프들과 장난을 많이 친다고 해요.(웃음)

Following the Heolm as expressed by Kim NamGil, Kim AhJoong opens up Choi YeonKyung and acted naturally. As the result, they presented a chemistry worthy of  people being confused whether or not they are dating for real. The two of them were nicknamed the KnifeNeedle Couple, and the sight of their bickering and sweetness made viewers smile.

"I think we received love because viewers really looked at us as the Real Heolm and Real Choi YeonKyung. We too had no other options but to present it that way. Kim NamGil by nature likes to joke and is cheerful. But in front of me he's not playful and is always earnest. When shooting scenes that I'm not part of,from what I heard from the staffs when he's alone he jokes well with a lot with the staffs (smiles)"

(T/N: Nope it wasn't just HI-CYK that received love. A lot of well-wishes for KNG-KAJ exists too. Please check the comments for BTS clips on Navercast as well. Thank you. BTW, why "smile" after talking abt how KNG is earnest in front of you but jokes around with everyone else??)

마지막에 걸어가면서 한 대사는 다 애드리브였어요. 대사를 주고 받는데 감독님이 ‘계속 그렇게 말하면서 가’라고 하시더라구요. 해피엔딩이라 정말 마음에 들고, 시즌2 가능성에 대해 이야기한 적은 없지만 함께한 사람들이 다시 의기투합한다면 동참하고 싶어요.”

"At the end, the dialogues when we were walking were all ad-libbed. We were exchanging lines and Director said" keep talking like that while you walk". I really like the happy ending, we've never talked about the possibility of a Season 2 but if the same people who worked together wants to do it then I want to be part of it."

(T/N: Can I just say that those ad-libbed lines were PERFECT like wow..they were EXACTLY their character none of the dialogues were out of place at all and they made them up on the spot!)

김.아.중은 "작품을 할 때마다 상대 배우를 대본보다 더 사랑해 주려 노력한다. 그런데 정작 제가 멜로가 포함된 드라마를 한 게 9년만"이라며 "아쉬움이 없을 만큼 허임을 사랑했다. 김.남.길 씨도 연경을 많이 사랑해줘서 행복했다"고 말했다.
 Kim AhJoong says,"Every time I do a project, I make an effort to give love to  my acting partner more than the script requires. But the thing is it's been 9 years since I did any drama that has romance. "I loved HeoIm to the point that I don't have any regrets. Kim NamGil-ssi  loved YeonKyung a lot too and I was happy."

(T/N: That's right sis...think again,that's 9 years. Are you still sure you can do this exact same thing while doing romance for ALL dramas?)

-조선 시대 남자를 사랑하는 연기란 어땠을까

"허임을 어떻게 바라보며 감정의 변화를 그릴 것인가 고민 많이했어요. 안티하던 사람을 결국 믿게 되고 결국 사랑까지, 감정이 복잡해지는 최연경을 푸는 게 가장 큰 숙제였죠. 허임은 조선 시대 남자잖아요. 최연경이 그에게 어떤 여자가 돼 줘야하나를 고민했죠. 그래서 김.남.길이 표현하는 허임을 더 눈여겨 봤어요. 조선에 가면 호기롭고 능청스럽고 강한데 현대에선 강아지 같고 아기 같은 그를 보며 최연경은 어떤 여자가 돼야 할까 고민하고 표현했답니다."

-How was it to act being in love with a man from Joseon

I thought a lot about how to portray the change of emotions and how to look at HeoIm. Someone whom you were an anti of,who you began to believe in and ultimately fell in love with. The biggest homework was how to solve Choi YeonKyung's complicated emotions. HeoIm was a Joseon man right?  I worried about what kind of woman Choi YeonKyung should be for him.So I had my eyes on the HeoIm that Kim NamGil portrayed. When he goes to Joseon he is gallant, cunning and strong but in present era he's like a puppy and childlike, and I thought about how Choi YeonKyung who is looking at that Heolm,and what kind of woman should she be expressed as.

김.남.길과 대화를 많이 나눴나

"드라마 시작 전엔 얘기를 나눴지만 막상 촬영 때엔 서로의 연기 센스에 기댔어요. 내가 이 만큼 가면 네가 이 만큼 오고, 그런 감정이 쌓여서 말하지 않아도 다 아는 센스를 발휘하게 됐죠. 사실 얘기할 수 있는 시간도 없고 얘기해서 될 게 아니니까 
서로의 동물적인 감각을 믿었죠. 
그가 그리는 허임을 더 관심 있게 보고 어떻게 연기하는지 세심하게 봤어요. 내 캐릭터나 감정만 생각하는 게 아니라 그와 붙는 신은 마음을 열어서 합을 잘 맞추려고 했답니다

- Did you share a lot of conversation with Kim NamGil?

We did share conversations before the drama began but during shooting ultimately we depended on each other's acting sense."If I go this much, then you come up this much", those feelings piled up and the senses of "even if you don't say it out loud you knew" were exhibited. The truth is  there wasn't any time to talk about it and it's not like it'll work out well just because we talk about it. We trusted each other's instinctive feelings. I watched with interest how he drew HeoIm's character. I don't just think about my character's emotions, but during scenes with him I opened my heart and try to match well (with his acting)

(T/N: this could be just me but I really love how she used the term "opens up,comfortable,natural" whenever talking about acting with KNG)

@Ohsh i think i read this part of kaj interview.. :D

하는 허임에 따라 김.아.중은 최연경을 열어두고 자유롭게 연기했다. 그 결과, 두 사람은 실제로도 사귀는 것이 아닐까하는 착각이 들 정도의 케미를 자랑했다. 두 사람은 ‘칼침커플’이라는 애칭으로 불렸고, 두 사람이 티격태격하고 꽁냥꽁냥하는 모습은 시청자들의 미소를 자아냈다.

시청자 분들이 진짜 허임으로, 진짜 최연경으로 봐주셔서 사랑 받은 것 같아요. 저희도 그렇게 표현하는 것 밖에는 방법이 없었죠. 김.남.길은 워낙 장난기 많고 유쾌해요. 하지만 제 앞에서는 장난기는 없고 매번 진지했어요. 제가 없는 장면을 촬영할 때 스태프들에게 들어보면 혼자 있을 때 스태프들과 장난을 많이 친다고 해요.(웃음)

Following the Heolm as expressed by Kim NamGil, Kim AhJoong opens up Choi YeonKyung and acted naturally. As the result, they presented a chemistry worthy of  people being confused whether or not they are dating for real. The two of them were nicknamed the KnifeNeedle Couple, and the sight of their bickering and sweetness made viewers smile.

"I think we received love because viewers really looked at us as the Real Heolm and Real Choi YeonKyung. We too had no other options but to present it that way. Kim NamGil by nature likes to joke and is cheerful. But in front of me he's not playful and is always earnest. When shooting scenes that I'm not part of,from what I heard from the staffs when he's alone he jokes well with a lot with the staffs (smiles)"

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, Nguyen Nhi said:

Anyone knows why KNG was in Busan yesterday?? and sine when?? I thought he is in somewhere far from Seoul to do his new movie? asking because I just came across SYJ who attended the Busan festival as well hahaha. Sorry if I brought the atmosphere down, it it not intentionally, but I'm being curious too =]]] 

No idea chingu but i really dont give much thought about syj being there, after all it a film festival. I mean, they have their own private life honestly. I am just rooting for gum couple to be real if they both want to. If not, then its NG lost and would just hope that AJ will find her own real life HI :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Nguyen Nhi said:

Anyone knows why KNG was in Busan yesterday?? and sine when?? I thought he is in somewhere far from Seoul to do his new movie? asking because I just came across SYJ who attended the Busan festival as well hahaha. Sorry if I brought the atmosphere down, it it not intentionally, but I'm being curious too =]]] 

Ok, I must sign in after I read this lol!!!

His best buddy PSW movie premier is held at BIFF.  The first screening was on the 13 but that day was first day of NG movie filming, the second screening was yesterday at 17.00 and the next screening will be on the 18. You can see the description and screening schedule on the link below.

http://www.biff.kr/eng/html/program/prog_view.asp?idx=29995&c_idx=300&sp_idx=438&QueryStep=2

I think most likely he was there to support his best buddy.

From their interaction in life bar, they're both very close he can even curse at him which is very awkward if they're not close.

About SY you can check her Instagram to find out where she was yesterday.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Sorry chingu.. i got lost too bcoz this thread running so fast.. :D

I forgot where i saw it, maybe in this thread or main thread.. 

Can somebody who still have it, can share it here again? Gumawoyo...

imageee1503ba5e9c1ee9.jpg

it's so sweet that KAJ happend to be there with him,seems like they like doing homework together

:wub:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 8