[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

3 hours ago, YuMi said:

finally you make it :w00t:, Thanks  alot for making this video, nice I love it you do a good job :thumbsup::blush:

your welcome!! :D

5 hours ago, mantleprey said:

@sight_stv Such great observation you have! In fact, i think KAJ KNG has stronger chemistry compared to GooAhn couple. Look at the way KAJ stroke KNG's arms gently. :heart::heart:

Yeah i feel it too, GooAhn still kind of a little awkward but even after that they do get married.. how about our couple that stronger than them?! :D 

5 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

And @sight_stv YESSS! On point comparisons you have there between our Gum couple and real life couples SJK-SHK, AJH-GHS! Thank you! I still rmbr the SongSong thread went crazy when we first saw that red carpet walk, because it was SOOO TELLING! And now, its THE PERFECT example to show how true couples hold/touch one another. I'm really hoping we won't have to wait long to hear good news from our Gum couple. Oh, and they can also skip the dating part and go straight to marriage announcement! :tongue:

Your welcome!! yeah i know right, when that red carpet happen, that is 100% sure songsong already dating.. i hope they will skip dating part too or at least tell us about it lol :D 

9 hours ago, amy_souma said:

From the interview, I super love the fact that Kim Ah Joong express how highly she thinks of Kim Nam Gil. She even states that one of the reasons she chose to be in the drama besides thinking that the story is good and her being a fan of the PD, is because she is attracted to Kim Nam Gil's charms. I guess we can confirm it then that she was probably crushing on Kim Nam Gil at first based on the Vlive as the way she was looking at him was a look of admiration :wub:  Thank you @sight_stv for pointing the fact in your video :heart: I really loved the ending, the fact that both Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong gave their ideas and just ad lib the scene is pure GOLD to me. These two actors are just perfect for each other. How can I move on? :cry:

Thank youu :D 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, leba said:

So KNG behaves differently when with KAJ? Haha. Why the difference? Why more serious? Haha. 

just like what he said to his junior "focus on emotion" he too immerse to it to the point he fall in love with KAJ LOL!

11 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

@sight_stv Thank for the lovely MV. Cant get enough of these two.:D

KAJ took KNG arm naturally during Presscon. They are give the couple vibe whenever they are together.They so prefect together. :wub:

Miss them so much now:bawling:

Your welcome :D 

11 hours ago, lyserose said:

@sight_stv Beautiful MV. I love the last bit where you captioned ..."come and join us".

Thank youu :D i want many shipper to join us so we can spazz together lol!!

12 hours ago, jadore1 said:

@xxpeepsxx  doesn't she lol ... i like that *snort* :star:

@sight_stv i fall in love with them more and more with each video ...oh what a feeling :heart:  

Thank youu :D 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, etherealk408 said:

Don't worry dear,this is totally NOTHING to worry about. She was just maintaining her professionalism as would be expected of her in a formal setting. Plus beyond whatever their relationship is, KNG is a respected actor in his field and he is her senior so it's a way of her to show her respect to him as well. The most important thing is how she addresses him when she's talking to him in PRIVATE:wink:

To be honest, not all big K-actors can afford to do this; being equal and fair as well as not dominating the partnership, while doing an important TV comeback project too, especially an actor of KNG calibre. I wont name names but it's a fact that many male leads in K-movies/dramas have a bigger say/influence in how the project turns out ultimately and they NEVER give away that control to their onscreen female partner,especially if he is the bigger "star". In SK, NamGil is more of a Film Actor than a Drama actor, and there is a marked distinction there. If you wonder what the difference is think the Oscars versus Emmy. How sometimes it's a big deal when a Film Actor decides to do something at HBO? Yeah,that. AND not every Hallyu Drama Star is a Calibre actor in SK (Film actors' acting range and projects spectrum are WAY wider and generally are more skilled).

Of course he gets the "holy fck he's so damn goood" comments all the time and EVERYWHERE on K-internet for his mind blowing portrayal of HeoIm but it was equally the same passionate reaction for their scenes as a couple, and the positive comments and praises for KAJ were never lacking. So yes I could definitely understand why KAJ would want to voice out her appreciation this way. 

@etherealk408 Thanks dear for for your analysis. Now I feel sad that KNG OPPA wanted to win some award so much as mentioned in the LifeBar Ep18 so that he can give recognition and thanks to the crew. He's so underrated and so humble with his calibre status. No wonder KAJ admires and respects him so much. 

JUST MAKE HIM YOURS, KAJ and you can call him OPPA all day long! This is one ship that everyone will approve of like the SSC! 

1 hour ago, martanur said:

@iamemilykay

When I read comments on Naver (back to August)...many knetz said that words...they already felt something going on ke ke ke ke ke  

I hope KNG doesn't just become professional in the drama and acted his best but revert back to his normal self after that. We will all be so heartbroken. He deserves a good spouse at this age. So does KAJ! :D

• Like 19

My personal take is that, they haven’t really started dating or courtship. But they have probably conveyed their good feelings to each other in the process of filming and after everything ended. And they are probably looking forward to KNG being freer that they could meet up and get to know each other on a real life basis. :wub:

me too loving CYK character and KAJ. 

• Like 20

For those who can read Chinese, a Chinese fan translated quite a bit of all the interviews that KAJ just did. I'm sorry I can't translate them for you guys (I hardly got enough me time to do this). But here is the link.

http://media.weibo.cn/article?object_id=1022%3A2309404162822622822510&url_type=39&object_type=article&pos=1&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076035854704188&id=2309404162822622822510&ep=FqmiOoiNy%2C5854704188%2CFqmiOoiNy%2C5854704188

Credit: LOVE_金亚中个站 

Let me know if it doesn't work. I'll try a way to paste the link again. 

Anyway, after spending some time to read through all the interviews, I must say that KAJ is an intelligent and hardworking lady, giving her best for every project. And she definitely is clear in what she wants to achieve in her career. Definitely not the easy path, having female actresses have equal standing as male actors in the industry. 

All the more I hope she could achieve much more in life, not just career wise. KAJ hwaiting! 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

OMGG finally i can get in touch with my pc and already read all your post that around 5 pages and all of your spazz lol what a crazy thread just because KAJ interview.. i agree with you all about how KAJ admire and praise KNG a lot! the way she said they close in the middle and fell in love just like CYK is a hint maybe? :D please KNG dont lose her!!

He look skinny and very tired in the picture, can he get rest already?! like maybe some thigh pillow from KAJ is enough to recharge his energy loll i must be crazy to think about that :wub: by the way there is no news yet whether KAJ give him some support or churros trucks maybe...i can't wait to see her vlive birthday and fanmeet, i really hope there is a trigger question :wink:

here im pointing out the same reaction from KAJ and SHK when they both do the interview about their co-star!

Q: You had great romantic chemistry with your co-star Song Joong-ki. Could you share the secret on how to make such great chemistry? 

SHK: With the drama, Song has earned lot of fandom. When first read the script, thought that this drama's success depended on how the lead actor plays his part and he made it possible.  He played his role so attractively that it even made my heart flutter. That led to the unexpected response from the viewers. 

KAJ: KAJ also thinks the viewers loved the drama because they really looked at it as a real lover and she said its all thanks to KNG, he is really open about her opinion so thats make them possible to do that.. she even fell in love like CYK did!

they both said their partner make it possible to receive some unexpected response from the viewers!

Q: What do you personally think about your partner (actor Song)? 

SHK: He is younger than me, but thought found many things to learn from him. He did his job perfectly in the drama, and he is such great person.

For KAJ i dont need to explain it right.. we see how KAJ praise and thanks KNG a lot! :D 

• Like 18
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

For those who can read Chinese, a Chinese fan translated quite a bit of all the interviews that KAJ just did. I'm sorry I can't translate them for you guys (I hardly got enough me time to do this). But here is the link.

http://media.weibo.cn/article?object_id=1022%3A2309404162822622822510&url_type=39&object_type=article&pos=1&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076035854704188&id=2309404162822622822510&ep=FqmiOoiNy%2C5854704188%2CFqmiOoiNy%2C5854704188

Credit: LOVE_金亚中个站 

Let me know if it doesn't work. I'll try a way to paste the link again. 

Anyway, after spending some time to read through all the interviews, I must say that KAJ is an intelligent and hardworking lady, giving her best for every project. And she definitely is clear in what she wants to achieve in her career. Definitely not the easy path, having female actresses have equal standing as male actors in the industry. 

All the more I hope she could achieve much more in life, not just career wise. KAJ hwaiting! 

The link doesn’t seem to open up for me!!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@etherealk408 Thanks dear for for your analysis. Now I feel sad that KNG OPPA wanted to win some award so much as mentioned in the LifeBar Ep18 so that he can give recognition and thanks to the crew. He's so underrated and so humble with his calibre status. No wonder KAJ admires and respects him so much. 

JUST MAKE HIM YOURS, KAJ and you can call him OPPA all day long! This is one ship that everyone will approve of like the SSC! 

I hope KNG doesn't just become professional in the drama and acted his best but revert back to his normal self after that. We will all be so heartbroken. He deserves a good spouse at this age. So does KAJ! :D

i cannot say no agree to that! its 100% perfectly match made in heaven lol!!

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, leba said:

My personal take is that, they haven’t really started dating or courtship. But they have probably conveyed their good feelings to each other in the process of filming and after everything ended. And they are probably looking forward to KNG being freer that they could meet up and get to know each other on a real life basis. :wub:

me too loving CYK character and KAJ. 

I feel like KAJ is already waiting to KNG make a move!! aigooo KNG fast!! :D 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

I love me as me...never wanted to imitate anyone else....but if I had to decide on one person /character .  it would definitely be right now both = YK /KAJ .... I fell in love with both HI / KNG and YK /KAJ in this drama , equally, totally with  no holding back .....and being in the company of so many Soompi "chinqui " lollll that are absolutely mind blowing intellegent and all your  contributions so eloquent , loving and highly concious is 1000  X  :heart: 

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

OMGG finally i can get in touch with my pc and already read all your post that around 5 pages and all of your spazz lol what a crazy thread just because KAJ interview.. i agree with you all about how KAJ admire and praise KNG a lot! the way she said they close in the middle and fell in love just like CYK is a hint maybe? :D please KNG dont lose her!!

He look skinny and very tired in the picture, can he get rest already?! like maybe some thigh pillow from KAJ is enough to recharge his energy loll i must be crazy to think about that :wub: by the way there is no news yet whether KAJ give him some support or churros trucks maybe...i can't wait to see her vlive birthday and fanmeet, i really hope there is a trigger question :wink:

here im pointing out the same reaction from KAJ and SHK when they both do the interview about their co-star!

Q: You had great romantic chemistry with your co-star Song Joong-ki. Could you share the secret on how to make such great chemistry? 

SHK: With the drama, Song has earned lot of fandom. When first read the script, thought that this drama's success depended on how the lead actor plays his part and he made it possible.  He played his role so attractively that it even made my heart flutter. That led to the unexpected response from the viewers. 

KAJ: KAJ also thinks the viewers loved the drama because they really looked at it as a real lover and she said its all thanks to KNG, he is really open about her opinion so thats make them possible to do that.. she even fell in love like CYK did!

they both said their partner make it possible to receive some unexpected response from the viewers!

Q: What do you personally think about your partner (actor Song)? 

SHK: He is younger than me, but thought found many things to learn from him. He did his job perfectly in the drama, and he is such great person.

For KAJ i dont need to explain it right.. we see how KAJ praise and thanks KNG a lot! :D 

@sight_stv Chingu dear, I love your comparisons again! So much similarities! I just hope KNG gets less busy and spend time with KAJ after his movie so that they can determine if they still have true feelings for each other. Then GET MARRIED asap yaaaaa!!!! It's really fate that let the both of them cross paths to have such amazing chemistry. Just be together before it's too late. :wub:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, namoaix said:

I would like to thank not only God but also TVN for letting me discover Kim Ahjoong as an amazing actress and also this masterpiece of a series. When I was watching the teaser prior to the show started, I felt quite mehhh... but I decided to give the first ep a try and I was mindblown, hooked, mesmerised. I kid you not when I say my jaw dropped when I saw how they travelled back to Joseon, since I have never encountered such a back&forth time travelling trope. So many Kdramas had let me down for the past few months and I struggled to trudge through even half of a show, even those that had high ratings and had international acclaims. I looked forward to every LUTYN ep, searched the hashtag on Twitter everyday and joined the live streams every week. The last time I’ve done something like this was during Doctors in 2016, a longggg time ago. This should speak volumes on how good LUTYN is. Every ep is like a new revelation to the plot.

Like KAJ said in her interview, I felt disconnected with Yeon Kyung at the start, but I slowly grew to love her as she grew as a character. And can I just add that the character developments (Heo Im, Yeon Kyung, Oh Hara, Jae Ha) were on point. KAJ portrayed the role so well that when I read a comment about Seo HyunJin being capable of pulling YeonKyung role off as well because of RDTK, I was heavily objecting it. 

And just when I thought I couldn’t love KAJ more, she just so happens to be a staunch supporter of feminism in the entertainment industry. The way she chose her words during the interview has been praised alot hehe. 

I miss KNG and KAJ so much already, it’s been the second weekend without our gum couple. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and this is totally random but KAJ has such a nice talking voice??? I feel that she could serenade me to sleep just by talking 

i do feel the same .. she has such a nice voice.. and different

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

I feel like KAJ is already waiting to KNG make a move!! aigooo KNG fast!! :D 

Don't make us worry for you KNG oppa. You are not getting young anymore and KAJ is so hot, sexy, intelligent, pretty and witty with lovely voice! Have you heard her sing the song 'BYUL' on 200 pounds beauty movie? It was on my repeat mode for 20 times while waiting for LUTYN to air the last 2 episodes! Jeballl Don't lose this chance, she's already declaring she LIKES YOU So much! Jeballl :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 8

13 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@sight_stv Chingu dear, I love your comparisons again! So much similarities! I just hope KNG gets less busy and spend time with KAJ after his movie so that they can determine if they still have true feelings for each other. Then GET MARRIED asap yaaaaa!!!! It's really fate that let the both of them cross paths to have such amazing chemistry. Just be together before it's too late. :wub:

Truee! he has so much work to do right now.. even his face look so tired :( please dont overwork yourself KNG! someone out there is already waiting for your move! it feels like they are fated to be together :D 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

Don't make us worry for you KNG oppa. You are not getting young anymore and KAJ is so hot, sexy, intelligent, pretty and witty with lovely voice! Have you heard her sing the song 'BYUL' on 200 pounds beauty movie? It was on my repeat mode for 20 times while waiting for LUTYN to air the last 2 episodes! Jeballl Don't lose this chance, she's already declaring she LIKES YOU So much! Jeballl :D

we're so crazy about them lol! that song is truly love one :D why it feels KAJ really waiting... she even said she didnt even want to regret it and will give her all when she love someone aigooo that hint.. maybe in KNG mind right now "calm down guys, im still collecting my money to marry her right now, please wait a little more" LOL! *crazy*

• Like 7
  • LOL 5