[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

4 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Simple drama that caused everybody shaking. Aigooaigooaigoo~ :D

True chingu! Gave me a roller coaster ride, weeks of dreading what the ending will be since i started it from ep1 uncooked :crazy:.  Had to go through  each episode slowly every week. Goodness! What patience i had! I usually like to watch finished drama which i know has a happy ending.

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Pardon me for cutting your post.

But why do I feel that this drama gave the opposite effect? What KNG meant was this drama is simple and cool but nope, all the scenes were hot and people were hyperventilating throughout the show. :tongue::tongue:

HAHAHAHAH I KNOW RITTTEE! He's been constantly using reverse psychology to promo LUTYN! And every time he does it, you can see KAJ laughing next to him! Its so apparent in this V Live broadcast as well as tvN's side commentary with Park Kyung Lim. 

So in conclusion, HE SUCCEEDED, didn't he? :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, etherealk408 said:

[I love reading the parts where KAJ says while doing love acting, she tries to love as truthfully as possible during that moment, and from the way she talks about wanting to meet True Love, I think someone is very ready! Take your hint Mr.Kim :wink:]

이날 김.아.중은 극중 로맨스를 함께한 김.남.길과 호흡에 대해 "정말 좋았다"고 입을 열었다. "서로 신을 만들어 가는데 의견을 공유하고 제안하는 것에 대해 부담감을 느끼지 않는 부분이 참 잘 맞았다. 사실 촬영 시간이 빠듯하다보니 남길 씨와 사적인 유대를 가질만한 시간은 충분하지 않았다. 하지만 남.길 씨가 허임을 연기할 때 최연경을 진심으로 사랑해주는 게 마음으로 느꼈졌다. 그런 게 느껴진다는 것만으로도 훌륭한 파트너라고 생각한다. 저도 최연경으로 허임을 후회 없이 사랑하고 아껴주려 노력했다.

On this day, Kim AhJoong says about her teamwork with Kim NamGil with whom she did romance together onscreen, "It was really good. When it comes to creating a scene, both of us has no resistance towards sharing opinions and coming up with suggestions and we really matched well on that aspect. Actually because the time for shooting is really tight, there wasn't enough time to bond socially with NamGil-ssi. But I could feel with my heart that when NamGil-ssi is acting as HeoIm he truly loves Choi EunKyung. Just by being able to make me feel that, I thought he was a splendid partner. I too gave my effort to care for and love HeoIm without any regret as Choi YeonKyung.

이어 그는 "최연경은 허임을 떠나버리고 자신의 삶에 남았지만, 실제 김.아.중은 사랑을 위해서라면 톱스타의 자리도 버리고 떠날 수 있을 것 같냐"는 질문에 "그럴 수 있다"고 말해 눈길을 끌었다. "진짜 그 사람을 사랑하면 그럴 수도 있을 것 같다. 그리고 그런 진짜 사랑을 만나고 싶기도 한다.(웃음) .내가 사랑하는 게 워낙 어려워서 그런 것 같다. 사랑에 빠지는 게 어려운 성격 이다보니까 그만큼 사랑하는 사람이면 다른 게 중요하지 않을 것 같다. 그 사람에게 오롯이 할애해도 행복할 것 같다고 생각한다. 아마 연애와 사랑을 자주 하면 이런 생각은 잘 안할 것 같다."

At the question, "Choi YeonKyung still has her life after HeoIm left, but can the real Kim AhJoong  throw away the position of a Top Star for the sake of love?", her answer drew attention."That is possible. If I truly love that person I think it's possible. And I really want to meet that true love as well (smiles). I think it's because for me love is hard. By nature I am not someone who falls in love easily, so if it's someone I truly love I don't think anything else will matter. I think I could be happy to give up everything else utterly for that person. I think if you date or fall in love often you won't think this way."

Q.허임과 최연경의 혈자리 키스 또한 크게 화제가 됐다. 연기 당시에는 어땠나. 
A. 키스신에서도 워낙 대사들이 좋았다. 남.길 선배와 나도 계속 대사가 너무 좋다고 우리 이 신 잘하면 좋겠다고 했다. 대사 보니까 한의사가 매력적으로 그려졌더라
Q.HeoIm & Choi YeonKyung's Acupuncture Kiss became a huge topic of conversation. How was it while acting it.

A. Even the dialogues during the kiss scene were good. NamGil-Sunbae and I kept saying that the lines are so good and it would be great if we could do this scene well.  The dialogues painted Oriental doctor in a very attractive way.

Yeah I think she is so ready for love and so willing to give up everything for love! Please just take the hint, KNG-sshi!! Don't shy away or play hard to get otherwise she will be snapped up by someone else! :heart:

But, why does she call him Namgil Sunbae and not NamGil OPPA? :dissapointed_relieved: My heart broke a little thinking that this may just sink our ship. :grimace:

and thank you to those who spent time translating for us! So glad that we have such talented people knowing the Korean language! :heart:

• Like 7

Just now, shiqin3381 said:

Why KNG looking at his back? Is he wonder when he move toward KAJ?:D

:D :D First, he wanted to stand in front of his pic...but then KAJ pulled his hand, he looked back to adjust where he should stand in. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, martanur said:

Wooww..so fast..so fast

It's two interesting statuses by waahjae...

poke @mantleprey 

@martanur with my limited Korean knowledge, hehehe.....

"Kim NamGil Sunbae"

ke

kekeke

kekekekeke

Just call him OPPA please! :heart:JUST GET MARRIED YOU TWO PLEASE! :D I must be having serious withdrawal symptoms for 2 weeks in a row without LUTYN!

19 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Wow! She is one classy and smart lady, i love her answers during the interview.  The man she would really love is one lucky man (poking NG :D)

Thank you so much @etherealk408 :wub:

@3z3zm3lp  Yes she's really smart and witty. The reponse she gave on the 19 year old fan asking to be her boyfriend was so witty compared to KNG who got flustered. KAJ is officially my girl rush PPOM PPOM! :D

• Like 12

Just now, iamemilykay said:

TRANSLATIONS FOR V LIVE BROADCAST – 4th Installment (11:25 – 16:41)

KNG: YES CLAP! *Everyone awkwardly claps* Dear all, our V Live viewers have now sent in many questions. To questions on the drama and toward our individual actors, our PD has selected a few questions [to answer]. What are those questions? *receives a container with papers having questions written on them* Each of us shall pick one [question] and answer it. *shakes container and looks at KAJ* Aigoo, the sounds from this container feels similar to the cheer “Girl Crush PPOM! PPOM!” made earlier……*KAJ smiles; KNG directs container at YMK* Come on, pick one YMK.

KAJ: *holds her question paper* My question is “The weather seems really hot nowadays. Do you have a way to avoid heat stroke [context seems to refer to travelling abroad]…” If it’s to avoid a heat stroke, I’ll have to wait till the drama filming ends before I’m able to go… *KNG does a little tug of war with KAJ for her question paper*

KNG: *to YMK* Uishhh you……Dear all, the reason all three of us actors are present here today is because, as Min Kyu ssi said earlier, there’s bromance with Min Kyu ssi. And with Ah Joong ssi, there’s…*pauses and looks attentively at KAJ* Why [Ah Joong ssi]? There’s a very good relationship [between us], isn’t it?

KAJ: *smiles, laughs* Em, yes.

KNG: Are you trying to hint that we don’t have a good relationship?

KAJ: No, no, no.

KNG: Yeah, [my] relationship with Yeon Kyung slowly grows closer, and…*tones down to a shy voice* …it eventually develops into that kind of relationship [lovers]….so, our relationship *gestures to himself and KAJ* slowly grows closer to one another and with that, Min Kyu ssi turns envious, am I right?  

-----------------to be continued---------------------

He was really taking care of YMK and KAJ... good MC. :D and tried to tease KAJ a couple times HAHA..Thank you @iamemilykay

Just now, mantleprey said:

:heart:JUST GET MARRIED YOU TWO PLEASE! :D

When I read comments on Naver (back to August)...many knetz said that words...they already felt something going on ke ke ke ke ke  

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, etherealk408 said:

I think this was why this equal love (for the couple) was possible.That's why I'm thankful to Kim NamGil. If he loved Choi YeonKyung moderately, that chemistry would not have came out but because he loved her so cherishingly I think that's why I could receive love from the viewers as well. Thank you

Oh my, her words is so beautiful,it's like she indirectly states that KNG luv KAJ sooo much (my delulu mind):blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

After read more interview today sometime my unnnie KAJ don’t know yrself she’s falling in love someone lol she talk and admire KNG so much even not question ask about him :lol: she knew many his drama or movie. Unnie don’t let him go follow yr heart !  

I like this part same KAJ said to Jaeha in ep.13 too 

"그 사람이 지금 내 옆에 있잖아....

그냥 마음가는대로 해보려고..."

ok. Sorry for my delelu  :ph34r:

That clip in Busan KNG Oppa look so thin pls pls take care yrself too.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2