[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

14 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

She has no confident wearing hanbok.

Then the scene where she asking whether she look funny in hanbok would be also adlib. Or whole that scene between them and the kid are adlib.

Their dialog there also apply to their real life. Is this mean NG already imagine her as his wife with 2 kids. 

Honestly, i love her in hanbook, there was even a poll in tvn fb between modern and hanbook clothes for KaJ, many voted for her hanbook look.  I would love for them to play in sageuk even if it is just a movie.  They would both look gorgeous:wub:

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, heoimajeossi said:

tumblr_oxsydyAJiM1ryk9p5o1_500.gif

Thank you! I will be lurking more and try spazz with you guys whenever I can. :D

Lol! That gif was so funny. The description was on point. I was once a newbie of gum couple too. It's hard to avoid this thread temptation. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, lyserose said:

Anyway, out of all their hugs in this drama...I LOVE the hug in the cable car (Namsan tower date scene) the most. The way KAJ threw back her head while KNG buried his face into her neck really showed how comfortable she is with him. I never seen that kind of hug from other OTP. 

As someone said in this thread before... the chemistry is so excessive.

@lyserose I find most of their hugs/kisses not the normal drama hugs/kisses would be. They are more of lovers kind of skinship. That infamous intense kiss, that cable car hug, the back hug when he just got back from Joseon and he hugged her so tightly while caressing her hair with both hands... I really think they are not acting when filming these scenes. :heart:

Oh and that interview with KAJ kept hinting that she really likes and admires KNG so much.  She is already hinting to public that she likes him enough to try LUTYN 2 and thank him for the great work so that seems like a big step declaring that she's interested in him. I hope he reciprocates her feelings and not shy away. JUST GET MARRIED YOU TWO!

And she can slowly work on his fashion since she looks good in ANYTHING, even in hanbok!

@sight_stv Such great observation you have! In fact, i think KAJ KNG has stronger chemistry compared to GooAhn couple. Look at the way KAJ stroke KNG's arms gently. :heart::heart:

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, martanur said:

Yup...take a look at the Twitter post above... "it was natural rather than who led"

I guess the director and screenwriter only gave a brief explanation...the rest was up to them. That's why the emotion is there, the KNG's deep breath etc...Oh  I found an interesting gif in DC last night. They observed KNG's breath in nano seconds. 

Please pay attention to the way KAJ's hair moving before KNG touching her neck...

giphy.gif

Natural :mrgreen:

@martanur   Oh wow, guess who got so carried away that he was breathless a few times in intense kiss? No wonder he would really fall in love with her after this, as evidently in Ep 11 BTS where he got so excited and hyped up, playing with the kids like a father.  :D 

• Like 14

12 hours ago, badassanns said:

I've been rewatching all the bts and presscon vids and decided to gif my fav moments from presscon photoshoot

I LOVE THIS MOMENT SO MUCH??? KAJ is pretty much shy inside out even tho she tries to hide it behind her straightforward "oh, come here" and then her facade breaks lol

liveup194.gif?extra=FK6-p4unxlvQ0ZcQSkknREdVyVvAJEzvlRucxpVWvEJpdCWFx-77k6crKDI_0FI9XctY7RO108oWhcqAcF42Ia1YmvfSPfaLZ6aqPRFgHsGarB49xlOlPtPbLfwP86YdAhItyQkvSVI

liveup1961.gif?extra=38O7nmgpycqhMYWG_vKwFiOcFUqqsOWTU6_S3bgkawhByreKiLO_08nyS-mhK6li4M9-Xj8BtZFjMtaXL9dJgtUNDmxSKtOWeN6b_q1ANXJh7MTpuqmT1PPH_wd4PbkzGsBNEe9a098

liveup197.gif?extra=KrjWdGiOzb9MgDWzgxTHgaUtRFT9mrXl2beDvzrNOQ3zNd0xie6rwmaV5T2yqrBZiPMaEBXmOH5q8pPqSRnTjTxaw-PAzabVN9IB3xylvNG2h4uAfAKLUXcsSBMhEGBQRvurW9fHX30

did I mention how much I adore and appreciate when KAJ touches KNG?

liveup1982.gif?extra=8pJ049Z7tk1HkZrXRWTxJSyfR_B69yfdK9kigcSr96dkMgdEqmAMtOI9iwdnUjazDNrlwycXtW6g1_MU18Mv5X54TbPNzx-17mFLq7sCm7_UuE2jjc8i2sWk6i1b8l0VfxIHiCo9MwQ

I MEAN LOOK AT HER HANDS

liveup199.gif?extra=ZZjm79OmDkB13D3zvWtThhZ59QaAmcyguiRx1-vHArDgOUz0i5MrAHEH5fI0jbdxfnDSh5au0tG0sc9KDrcgHgysck4wYeyLwN1T5E-pLpovsOZi7OjG_BNpmNswXQY91_NTvgrR_tE

Since soompi only allows me to tap :heart: only once and I DONT THINK ITS ENOUGH, here's :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: X 100000 for you for making these gifs! :D

@xxPeepsxx Totally agree with you that she looks like his wife! They actually seemed like a bride and groom greeting guests at their wedding banquet ~~~ THE FEEEELLLLLSSSS ~~~~~

And @sight_stv YESSS! On point comparisons you have there between our Gum couple and real life couples SJK-SHK, AJH-GHS! Thank you! I still rmbr the SongSong thread went crazy when we first saw that red carpet walk, because it was SOOO TELLING! And now, its THE PERFECT example to show how true couples hold/touch one another. I'm really hoping we won't have to wait long to hear good news from our Gum couple. Oh, and they can also skip the dating part and go straight to marriage announcement! :tongue:

• Like 16
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@martanur   Oh wow, guess who got so carried away that he was breathless a few times in intense kiss? No wonder he would really fall in love with her after this, as evidently in Ep 11 BTS where he got so excited and hyped up. :D

Someone help me bury my self cuz i just died rewatching the kiss. So natural....

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

Yes.KNG is so carried away in that kiss.  Wonder how theirs and crew reaction after kiss take?

Almost everyone at set cry during KNG scene with minister war where he begging for the servant life.

I think KAJ is having withdrawal like us when she hitting for LUTYN 2. She want to be with KNG and the crew again. She would like to be YK again as this roles is similar to herself. If act with him again in another project, she will not feeling the same toward him unless she is act as his lover or wife.

• Like 20

:heart::heart::heart: You guys are AMAZING!!!!!!!! :smiley::thumbsup: Thank You for sharing everything you have for this gum couple!!!!! :love::love::love: i was gone for only 5 hrs i think and the pages keeps on moving!!!!!! :joy: That's why i like it here because all of you are the BEST!!!!!!!! :blush::thumbsup:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, iamemilykay said:

Since soompi only allows me to tap :heart: only once and I DONT THINK ITS ENOUGH, here's :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: X 100000 for you for making these gifs! :D

@xxPeepsxx Totally agree with you that she looks like his wife! They actually seemed like a bride and groom greeting guests at their wedding banquet ~~~ THE FEEEELLLLLSSSS ~~~~~

And @sight_stv YESSS! On point comparisons you have there between our Gum couple and real life couples SJK-SHK, AJH-GHS! Thank you! I still rmbr the SongSong thread went crazy when we first saw that red carpet walk, because it was SOOO TELLING! And now, its THE PERFECT example to show how true couples hold/touch one another. I'm really hoping we won't have to wait long to hear good news from our Gum couple. Oh, and they can also skip the dating part and go straight to marriage announcement! :tongue:

me too. i need to tab like for million times. And yes, it gives me songsong couple feeling also (i'm a silent shipper). But in this case, SJK more daring to show, KNG in other side more timid yet shy. cute:wub::wub:

.BTW, i'm DMing you. Please read it. :)

• Like 9

10 hours ago, sight_stv said:

The new video of our couple is up guys!! first i want to say sorry because there is slight mistake in the audio when i do the transition at the end.. but i hope you all like it :D 

thank you @boingboingracquet for the pic! i use all my favourite one from your illustration :D

and i wanna thanks 2 person that suggest me about the first 2 song :D ( i forgot the name because this thread move  so fast! )

and lastly i wanna thanks everyone in this forum! because i use the content that we've spazz together on the mv :wub: enjoy!

finally you make it :w00t:, Thanks  alot for making this video, nice I love it you do a good job :thumbsup::blush:

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

There’s nothing special about it. It’s a very ordinary drama but it will be able to take viewers through this hot summer. It’s that kind of drama. So, please don’t misunderstand…this drama …*waves “no”*…

Pardon me for cutting your post.

But why do I feel that this drama gave the opposite effect? What KNG meant was this drama is simple and cool but nope, all the scenes were hot and people were hyperventilating throughout the show. :tongue::tongue:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

17 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Pardon me for cutting your post.

But why do I feel that this drama gave the opposite effect? What KNG meant was this drama is simple and cool but nope, all the scenes were hot and people were hyperventilating throughout the show. :tongue::tongue:

Simple drama that caused everybody shaking. Aigooaigooaigoo~ :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5