[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Hello chingudeul~~ :)

Just dropping in for a quick share of what I've just read! KAJ's latest interview! :heart:

Kim Ah Joong discusses being an actress in a male-centered film industry

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/kim-ah-joong-discusses-being-an-actress-in-a-male-centered-film-industry

(If this has been shared by other chingus earlier, please pardon me. I haven't had the chance to back read ~ thread's moving at lightning speed!)

EDIT:

Aigoo, once my post went up, I just realised the link has been shared. Mianhae for double posting! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Just now, heoimajeossi said:

And then you realize, you'll never know how may takes/shots they took for the NATURAL acupunture kiss since TvN doesn't give us the kiss bts and you can only hope the DVD blu-ray thingy will happen as soon as possible.. :bawling:

First time posting.. can't help it since this forum makes me hard to move on. Oh well.. Hello..

back to being silent reader again. Bye.

Nooooo...come back here, chinguuuu...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Omgoodness so much goodies while I was gone !!! That kiss scene tho :wub: yes we can all totally tell it was natural!!!! Thank u KAJ for doing that interview! Now if only our KNG can take the time to do it in btwn his movie filming... jehballlllll!

• Like 9

Just now, gogumajet said:

Well, it does look natural and their emotions were delivered to us for sure. Lol! I believe that love is in the air!

:wub:

Let's sing and dance ... :heart: :star: :love: :grin:

*Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

@martanur yes chingu, I now get it :) No wonder they really connected because they became the characters :D and their real life experiences helped a lot too.

Just like YK, KAJ had little much going  on in the relationship department.  

Just wondering now, were they really required to go to that extent of an intense kiss?:D did they discuss it before hand that it will be an open mouthed type of kiss? Okay, where’s the fan? :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, kfan222 said:

<-- disagree!! I loved KAJ in her baby blue hanbook in the final time she went to Joseon!!! She was so pretty in it hahaha. 

11%ED%9A%8C_(25).jpg?type=w1200

Kim Ah Joong is one of few people who can genuinely pull off anything and everything she wears. I don't remember seeing a picture of her where I thought her clothes didn't look good on her. :o I'm jealous of her, ugh. :( Girl crush poom poom, indeed! :heart:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

@heoimajeossi aww..noo..do come back chingu and spazz with all of us here :D

I think she looks really pretty in the blue hanbok too. And seeing it will always remind me of their family date :wub:

What's the chance of KNG and KAJ being cast in another drama again?

I seen other OTPs get to do other dramas together again. Please..let it be KimKim!

• Like 10

She has no confident wearing hanbok.

Then the scene where she asking whether she look funny in hanbok would be also adlib. Or whole that scene between them and the kid are adlib.

Their dialog there also apply to their real life. Is this mean NG already imagine her as his wife with 2 kids. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, echotiner said:

Omgosh, what have I been missing for the past few hours??!!

All these interviews are REALLYYY GOOD TREATS TO ALL OF US after alll that lack of promo!  :heart::heart:  Now, what we need are interviews from KNG toooo! :wub::wub: heheheehe!

And THANK YOUUU all chingus who are tirelessly sharing and translating KAJ's interviews~~all of you are AMAZING! Am LOVING EVERY BIT to pieces, especially ones she talks abt KNG! In particular, this one quoted above because it shows how WELL THEY MATCH each other in terms of work (other than already being perfect just by standing next to one another :wub:). Its so great to know that she could comfortably share her ideas and thoughts with him and he receives them openly, which went a long to putting her at ease and allowed her to perform in the way we have not seen before -- there's an entirely different glow on her in LUTYN. KNG really brought the best out of her! :heart::heart::heart: He's definitely a contributing factor to making my girl crush on KAJ bigger :lol:

And the best part for me in their partnership is that the positivity is mutually reinforcing. Both shone ever brighter than before. By KNG drawing out the best in KAJ, it also goes to show how great of an actor he is! Easygoing and funny, which makes filming all the more enjoyable among the cast, but at the same time serious with his work and delivers above expectations. Oh, and not to mention how interesting it is that he's not overly conscious about his looks and appearance, evidence by the fact he shows up on set in sweat shirt and sweat pants. In one of his earlier movie interviews, someone mentioned that he really likes to wear tracksuits to film sets and does it regularly :lol:. I find this very fascinating and admirable because it shows that he's actually quite a simple and down to earth guy in real life. And that he's more concern on his acting performance rather than looking good.

Okay....its CERTIFIED -- my double crush for both KAJ and KNG has gone another level deeper :tongue:

EDIT:

Forgot to mention earlier, the glow on KAJ is the same glow I see in Song Hye Kyo when she was filming DOTS with SJK. :wub:

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, martanur said:

She's really honest...just likes what her friends say...

If I were the interviewer, I would ask "how close?" With a smile on my face. Or should i on my perverted face like KNG for that question? Lol!

:glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7