[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@kfan222 i like her voice too,her diction in the drama's also really good,no wonder she was chosen as a host for Baeksang award six years in a row.I cant wait to see her back in this role at the upcoming Seoul award.

Nam Gil's voice is ok with me,he's quite a bit talkative but always bring out the sincerity and fun side.

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

How about the acupuncture kiss? He's wearing a shirt. Maybe the scene when they look towards each other after the kiss would be perfect. :blush:

Ah~ that exhales pose after the intense kiss? When they looking at each other while HI biting his lips is good too. Hahahahaaa

• Like 11

5 hours ago, mantleprey said:

He gets flustered and shy and starts biting his lips and ears turn red. :D but KAJ in the other interview was so calm and cool when a teenager asked her to be namchin. 

I think KAJ and KRW did not have much skinship except for a hug as they were playing a divorced couple in the show. Still, not much chemistry between the 2 of them and I feel that KAJ kept a distance from him even tho he tried to warm her up. 

I thought it was weird, her script in “Punch”when she told him she was pregnant and they just hug,  It wasn’t much emotion. 

Does she not like him in real life?  Someone posted bts he tried to hold her hand and she didn’t. 

• Like 10

Just now, boingboingracquet said:

Thanks @martanur ! Hopefully next drawing I choose a different type of scene... I am sick of drawing Heo Im in that blue top and grey baggy pants... doesn't he ever change!? :crazy: 

What about in Joseon era? You can pick some scenes there...'when they're capture by Japanese soldier on the edge of a cliff (Hanyang village on the background) and using stun gun and pepper spray...:mrgreen: or when they're walking on Hanyang village, YK looks beautiful by wearing pink hanbok. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, badassanns said:

I've been rewatching all the bts and presscon vids and decided to gif my fav moments from presscon photoshoot

I LOVE THIS MOMENT SO MUCH??? KAJ is pretty much shy inside out even tho she tries to hide it behind her straightforward "oh, come here" and then her facade breaks lol

liveup194.gif?extra=FK6-p4unxlvQ0ZcQSkknREdVyVvAJEzvlRucxpVWvEJpdCWFx-77k6crKDI_0FI9XctY7RO108oWhcqAcF42Ia1YmvfSPfaLZ6aqPRFgHsGarB49xlOlPtPbLfwP86YdAhItyQkvSVI

liveup1961.gif?extra=38O7nmgpycqhMYWG_vKwFiOcFUqqsOWTU6_S3bgkawhByreKiLO_08nyS-mhK6li4M9-Xj8BtZFjMtaXL9dJgtUNDmxSKtOWeN6b_q1ANXJh7MTpuqmT1PPH_wd4PbkzGsBNEe9a098

liveup197.gif?extra=KrjWdGiOzb9MgDWzgxTHgaUtRFT9mrXl2beDvzrNOQ3zNd0xie6rwmaV5T2yqrBZiPMaEBXmOH5q8pPqSRnTjTxaw-PAzabVN9IB3xylvNG2h4uAfAKLUXcsSBMhEGBQRvurW9fHX30

did I mention how much I adore and appreciate when KAJ touches KNG?

liveup1982.gif?extra=8pJ049Z7tk1HkZrXRWTxJSyfR_B69yfdK9kigcSr96dkMgdEqmAMtOI9iwdnUjazDNrlwycXtW6g1_MU18Mv5X54TbPNzx-17mFLq7sCm7_UuE2jjc8i2sWk6i1b8l0VfxIHiCo9MwQ

I MEAN LOOK AT HER HANDS

liveup199.gif?extra=ZZjm79OmDkB13D3zvWtThhZ59QaAmcyguiRx1-vHArDgOUz0i5MrAHEH5fI0jbdxfnDSh5au0tG0sc9KDrcgHgysck4wYeyLwN1T5E-pLpovsOZi7OjG_BNpmNswXQY91_NTvgrR_tE

compare it with her attitude towards her co-star before.. its so different lol! :D 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

@badassanns  this one is fantastic too lol...they are all fantastic to me what am i saying :grin: and that hand stroking the arm at the end , of course its love lolllll 

Another thing ...i think that KAJ is right now in almost the same situation as when Heo Im went back to Joseon...ok KNG is filming and not 400 years away , but its kind of forced absence ^_^ and he will come back to her :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

@badassanns  this one is fantastic too lol...they are all fantastic to me what am i saying :grin: and that hand stroking the arm at the end , of course its love lolllll 

Another thing ...i think that KAJ is right now in almost the same situation as when Heo Im went back to Joseon...ok KNG is filming and not 400 years away , but its kind of forced absence ^_^ and he will come back to her :heart:

How I wish one day we'll hear a news that they are now officially couple just like the days when we heard about SongSong and NamLee Couple (sunk ship). I miss them so bad :( Today is Saturday morning here in Philippines, 2nd week that I don't see them together. Maybe this feeling is my perk of shipping a low profile actors. Sigh. Hope they can be feature in one magazine so that we can able to see them together. Sigh.

• Like 14

6 hours ago, littlebluecat said:

How about the acupuncture kiss? He's wearing a shirt. Maybe the scene when they look towards each other after the kiss would be perfect. :blush:

i love that scene!! maybe i can try...a little wary of drawing the actual kiss scene cos its so iconic...

5 hours ago, martanur said:

What about in Joseon era? You can pick some scenes there...'when they're capture by Japanese soldier on the edge of a cliff (Hanyang village on the background) and using stun gun and pepper spray...:mrgreen: or when they're walking on Hanyang village, YK looks beautiful by wearing pink hanbok. 

joseon era is actually very golden for drawing! because of the puffy hanbok, the look of the scene is always beautiful.. 

thanks guys for the suggestions! <3

6 hours ago, minbongyi said:

Ah~ that exhales pose after the intense kiss? 

that exhalation KNG acted out really did it for me... the mix of passion, quiet happiness to have finally confirmed their relationship, trying to control his intense feelings.... master actor...!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

that exhalation KNG acted out really did it for me... the mix of passion, quiet happiness to have finally confirmed their relationship, trying to control his intense feelings.... master actor...!

Ikr. We can even heard his breath after the kiss when they're still close their eyes. It such a beautiful scene. The Joseon era kiss at first then YK teach him Modern era kiss. Lmao. He adapted well. HI is trying so much to control his feeling after the intense kiss but can't help get drowned in his feeling. That exhales pose would be beautiful if you find lock lips pose is too hard to draw~ because Im-puppy and Kyung-kitty is comical character, I think it would be hard for lock lips pose :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

41 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

i love that scene!! maybe i can try...a little wary of drawing the actual kiss scene cos its so iconic...

joseon era is actually very golden for drawing! because of the puffy hanbok, the look of the scene is always beautiful.. 

thanks guys for the suggestions! <3

I think the DC and us will go crazy if you draw the exhalation kiss scene! That was just too intense for a drama kiss so I think they must have felt too hot after that. :heart:

@sight_stv I love all  your gifs! please continue to make them! I can't think of specific ones coz all of the scenes in the whole show are just too good!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, boingboingracquet said:

Thanks @sight_stv for the video!! many many of my favourite moments in the second half of the video, and thanks for im-puppy and kyung-kitty's guest appearance~! :wub:

You're welcome!! of course, how can i resist to not include them in my mv lol :D 

1 hour ago, mantleprey said:

I think the DC and us will go crazy if you draw the exhalation kiss scene! That was just too intense for a drama kiss so I think they must have felt too hot after that. :heart:

@sight_stv I love all  your gifs! please continue to make them! I can't think of specific ones coz all of the scenes in the whole show are just too good!

thank youu, i just love them very much :D 

• Like 6

@sight_stv Beautiful MV. I love the last bit where you captioned ..."come and join us".

@badassanns Beautiful gif. KAJ behaved so feminine around KNG, like she allowed him to take the lead and she would willingly follow suit. And the hand touching is so gentle and tender. Perhaps some gifted chingus here can make a gif comparing KAJ mannerism around her previous co-stars with KNG.

Anyway, out of all their hugs in this drama...I LOVE the hug in the cable car (Namsan tower date scene) the most. The way KAJ threw back her head while KNG buried his face into her neck really showed how comfortable she is with him. I never seen that kind of hug from other OTP. 

As someone said in this thread before... the chemistry is so excessive. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1