[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

45 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

3 more days until KAJ Fanmeet & VLive. I bet KNG's reaction is one of these. :D:D:D

2 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

@martanur Heyo. It's been a while since I posted. Mainly because of Real Life and because my laptops are being little trolls. (My main one died, my work one is trying to be funny with me! :crazy:)

To celebrate my return, hahahahha, I'll answer your question regarding the casting process.

The original question was really long and really complicated...Even Kim NamGil was furrowing his brows!!!!! So I'm not going to translate. :D But it's basically about the casting process of Heo Im.

Anyway, director-nim actually received the script in early February, around winter, but before he did, Nam Gil had already gotten it and was even already researching about his character (haha!). Then when he met NamGil in person, he was joking around, not just during on set but was also comfortable in everyday life and when he saw that he just thought, "he's just Heo Im! Heo Im who's wearing the facade Kim NamGil." (HAAAAA!!!!!)

As for AhJoong, she'd received the script around the same time as he did and he'd seen her a bit on the movie "The King" before and thought that she's really pretty and it'll be good if she joined this production. When she's serious, she has that serious-charm too.

He met MinGyu back in the past for a bit and from then, his impression was of this image of a youthful boy so he decided to just cast him (lol).

And he saw GaYoung on another drama about 2 years ago and she was really bright (like sparkling ppoom ppoom bright) and nice and pretty and so decided to cast her in this because he thought it was good.

Then NamGil said my thoughts aloud that Director-nim casts pretty people. HAHAHAHAH. He laughs that (GaYoung's) really pretty when (she) laughs and so he really wanted her for the MakGae character because it seems to fit. 

NamGil wraps it up for him that since pretty people like both AhJoong and GaYoung (they mean this like, pretty, nice, good, likable, and not just looks-wise pretty) were able to let that prettiness shine through the screen, that was good and my favourite MC Park KyungLim thanks "Director Kim NamGil" for his words. Heh.

Great summary :)  to me KNG and KAJ were meant for this role ,..and the story and directing all came together in one big perfect drama.

• Like 11

Just now, xxPeepsxx said:

Anyway, director-nim actually received the script in early February, around winter, but before he did, Nam Gil had already gotten it and was even already researching about his character (haha!). Then when he met NamGil in person, he was joking around, not just during on set but was also comfortable in everyday life and when he saw that he just thought, "he's just Heo Im! Heo Im who's wearing the facade Kim NamGil." (HAAAAA!!!!!)

As for AhJoong, she'd received the script around the same time as he did and he'd seen her a bit on the movie "The King" before and thought that she's really pretty and it'll be good if she joined this production. When she's serious, she has that serious-charm too.

He met MinGyu back in the past for a bit and from then, his impression was of this image of a youthful boy so he decided to just cast him (lol).

And he saw GaYoung on another drama about 2 years ago and she was really bright (like sparkling ppoom ppoom bright) and nice and pretty and so decided to cast her in this because he thought it was good.

NamGil wraps it up for him that since pretty people like both AhJoong and GaYoung (they mean this like, pretty, nice, good, likable, and not just looks-wise pretty) were able to let that prettiness shine through the screen, that was good and my favourite MC Park KyungLim thanks "Director Kim NamGil" for his words. Heh.

Yeaayy... :wub: thanks a lot @xxPeepsxx and @siena love you...

Aaah...so KNG and the PD-nim are close friends. Remember the pic on the oriental doctor? It could be taken earlier this year, February or March.  :wink: In the casting process, did he give some opinions to the PD-nim to cast KAJ ?? Hehe...Well...maybe :D So the press con was held 5 or 6 months after they met for the first time. Hmm..quite long to know your co-worker's personality, guys.

And I found this on DC...right, it's really mysterious @siena

vXKyszd.png

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, siena said:

AJ had an interview today!

AJ sent a coffeetruck (churros) to her friend movie Director Lee Hae Yeon. This churros truck is the same truck sent by NG japan fans at the night of 29 Sep, the night they filmed Namsan date.  The truck owner said AJ really enjoyed eating the churros. And he is happy that AJ reserved his churros truck for director Lee.

And also if you remember in one of the scene of Namsan date they were eating churros.

NG started filming his new movie "Strange Family" today. The filming location is at Beoun, far from Seoul.

thank you for the news!!! its kinda suspicious hmm, i wonder how the conversation going between KAJ and KNG when they eating that churros together B) she even use the same churros truck 

@lyserose really like your analysis!! because i feel it too her gesture is way too different!

• Like 18

@lyserose hi dear, you're not a shipper and am not either, but why do we always give analysis about them?? HAHAHA. It's quite interesting, really. It makes me remember of my old job when I was an entertainment journalist. Me and my journalists friends always made an analysis about anything. Not only the artists, but what happened behind the scenes too. That's why I'm more curious about the LUTYN's production than KNG & KAJ's relationship. They must be just into each other and being best friends right now. Whether they are dating or not...oh only God knows. :mrgreen: but my gut said, as I posted earlier in this thread...'Love Is on the Air' *let's dance :heart::heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

@siena Thanks for the info. So, can assume that not likely that KNG will attend the fan meeting since he is away from Seoul? But no worry shippers, one can always hope. Anyway, if KAJ can send a coffee truck to Director Lee, let's see whether she will do the same to KNG since he already started filming his new movie. 

@martanur I am bordeline between shipping and not shipping. That is why. Anyway, i love reading all the analysis and postings here.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, lyserose said:

@siena Thanks for the info. So, can assume that not likely that KNG will attend the fan meeting since he is away from Seoul? But no worry shippers, one can always hope. Anyway, if KAJ can send a coffee truck to Director Lee, let's see whether she will do the same to KNG since he already started filming his new movie. 

@martanur I am bordeline between shipping and not shipping. That is why. Anyway, i love reading all the analysis and postings here.

I agree on KNG might not attend the fan meeting as the shooting was far from seoul. And I hope she will send coffee truck to cheer on KNG. Pray hard! ^_^

Is it just me or this thread move from 60 to 70 in two days? Or is it one day? :lol:

Edit: double check and it only took 1 and a half day from 60-70. You guys are definitely fast! Bravo!

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, lyserose said:

I love this thread too...while my withdrawal symptom isn't ended yet. All of you are on fire, chingu....:mrgreen:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, nancy131 said:

He really didnt know what to do lol 

back then in 2015 uri AJoong also had a 19 years old fan want to be her namchin :lol:

start from 3:17

She said she likes guys with nice voices. 

MC asked what plans they have over Christmas because Kim Rae Won said they don't have to film from Dec 20-30th.  She said go play in a country where it is warm.  Kim Rae Won said "With who?"  KAJ said "With anyone..." Kim Rae Won said "It must be a guy" hahahaha. 

MC asked if she didn't become an actress what would she have been.  KAJ said "Singer?" MC asked "In a girl group"? And then KAJ said "Solo..." Hahaha then KAJ said she wants to do rock. 

But seriously, KAJ's voice is really soothing and perfect.... 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, siena said:

AJ had an interview today!

AJ sent a coffeetruck (churros) to her friend movie Director Lee Hae Yeon. This churros truck is the same truck sent by NG japan fans at the night of 29 Sep, the night they filmed Namsan date.  The truck owner said AJ really enjoyed eating the churros. And he is happy that AJ reserved his churros truck for director Lee.

And also if you remember in one of the scene of Namsan date they were eating churros.

NG started filming his new movie "Strange Family" today. The filming location is at Beoun, far from Seoul.

Jeongmal gumawoyo chingu ya... u always bring juicy news into this thread :D keep on coming dear.. 

I like about churros thingy.. kaj should remember that day.. namsan date or d churros?? Who knows? Hahaha.. mostly if u said at first its kng's fans who send it for kng, i was like... ummm.. so she still remember kng or d churros?? (Again.. i cant think straight..hahahaha)

But hey guys, did u saw d second pic when kaj made a "V" sign? I spotted a very "big ring" on her ring finger !! 

Did she usually used that kind of ring? And mostly on her ring finger? Or this time i should be happy for it?? :D

I really love d clip from punch interview.. when kaj talks so confident to her fanboy.. "noona gwaenchanha..." eventho i am a girl, but hearing her voice while she said that, make me flustered.. lol.. she really a girl crush ppoom ppoommm !!!! :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Just now, boingboingracquet said:

dental hygiene is very important, people! from ep. 13, heo im eats his toothpaste instead of brushing his teeth with it :lol:

ok, back to catching up on the pages i missed~

Cuuutteeeee....love this drawing ... Someone in DC certainly will upload it tonight or tomorrow :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Omo... poor him... did he always sleep at anywhere? Mostly at d floor? Was he kng or heo im?? :D

As someone translated b4, that pdnim teasing him and kng joking said that he is heo im but using kng's face on? LoL

I just confuse, when exactly both kng and kaj first meet each other? On feb or march?

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, martanur said:

Cuuutteeeee....love this drawing ... Someone in DC certainly will upload it tonight or tomorrow :D

Thanks @martanur ! Hopefully next drawing I choose a different type of scene... I am sick of drawing Heo Im in that blue top and grey baggy pants... doesn't he ever change!? :crazy: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

15 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

Thanks @martanur ! Hopefully next drawing I choose a different type of scene... I am sick of drawing Heo Im in that blue top and grey baggy pants... doesn't he ever change!? :crazy: 

How about the acupuncture kiss? He's wearing a shirt. Maybe the scene when they look towards each other after the kiss would be perfect. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1