[Thai Drama 2017] You're My Destiny

Guest moo1304

Guest moo1304

we have another remake of fated to love you and it's from thailand, it looks quite good.

File:560000009032221.JPEG

Synopsis & Details:

Pawut is the successor to a large company. Wanida is a secretary in a law firm. They both go on the same cruise, with Pawut planning to propose to Kaekai, his girlfriend, and Wanida planning on losing her virginity to her boyfriend. However, Wanida ended up taking cold medicine which made her drowsy and accidentally went to Pawut's hotel room, while he was drugged. They spent the night together. Three months later,Wanida finds out that she is pregnant.

• Title: เธอคือพรหมลิขิต
  • English Title: You're My Destiny
  • Also Known as: Fated to Love You; Tur Keu Prom Likit
  • Episodes: 19
  • Aired: Sep 4, 2017 to ?
  • Aired On: Monday, Tuesday
  • Network: GMM One
  • Duration: 60 min.
  • Genres: ComedyRomanceDrama

Cast:

Esther Supreeleela as Wanida

Bie Sukrit as Phawut

image.jpg

Trailer & Snippets:

Ep 1 Eng Sub:

https://www.facebook.com/kuromiberry/videos/vl.119820045394349/516164135397718/?type=1

Credits: MyDramaList, ShareRice

Guest moo1304
5 hours ago, clon_105 said:

I watched the Drama without eng subs in youtube...

https://youtu.be/s4cfiSWWHIw?list=PLXopbKxiivxpbV38a8yrOUC8thG2rcTXZ

Thank you na for the subtittles 

I found other link for subtitles,but i can't open video from openload.

http://neko2play.blogspot.co.id/p/tkpl.html

this one has subs until ep 6, you can check it out.

Does anyone know what is the subbing status of this drama? I have only found the one site that just has up to episode 6 posted, but that was weeks ago. Does anyone know where are subbed versions of episode 7 onwards? Has the subber dropped the project? I heard that the series is possible on hiatus due to the anniversary of the old king's death. Is this true? Any information would be appreciated.

Guest moo1304
On 10/6/2017 at 11:33 AM, Table122000 said:

Does anyone know what is the subbing status of this drama? I have only found the one site that just has up to episode 6 posted, but that was weeks ago. Does anyone know where are subbed versions of episode 7 onwards? Has the subber dropped the project? I heard that the series is possible on hiatus due to the anniversary of the old king's death. Is this true? Any information would be appreciated.

i think they still subbing the series, but will be slow, beacuse i saw announcement in their faceebook said they only do subbing in their free time.

and yes, they will halt entertainment until end of october,from channel one ig, said the series will resume airing on 30th oct.

Hi all!

Just like everyone else..Im also patiently waiting for  eps 7/8 to be subbed..hope itll be up soon! As we await eps 9/10.. as of the moment, only one subs the series. Its alwaysmeena you can visit her page  on FB. As  @moo1304  shared..shes the only who  subs amongst thai subbers

For the information of everyone..ep 9 will air on  Oct 30..Due to upcoming cremation of the late King on the 26th all networks in Thailand have temporarily stopped broadcasting shows to pay tribute to the late King.

EPS 7/8 Eng Sub is now out..

13 hours ago, moo1304 said:

i think they still subbing the series, but will be slow, beacuse i saw announcement in their faceebook said they only do subbing in their free time.

and yes, they will halt entertainment until end of october,from channel one ig, said the series will resume airing on 30th oct.

Thanks for the update, @moo1304. Good to know that the subber hasn't dropped the project. 

4 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Hi all!

Just like everyone else..Im also patiently waiting for  eps 7/8 to be subbed..hope itll be up soon! As we await eps 9/10.. as of the moment, only one subs the series. Its alwaysmeena you can visit her page  on FB. As  @moo1304  shared..shes the only who  subs amongst thai subbers

For the information of everyone..ep 9 will air on  Oct 30..Due to upcoming cremation of the late King on the 26th all networks in Thailand have temporarily stopped broadcasting shows to pay tribute to the late King.

EPS 7/8 Eng Sub is now out..

Thanks for the information, @annamchoi . Much appreciated.

On 10/7/2017 at 8:22 PM, mundane9 said:

@Table122000 - thx for the info. Can we assume other channels are doing something similar??

Hi @mundane9

Actually, @annamchoi provided the post about the episode 9 aring date of Oct 30 and the news about TV shows being on hiatus due to old king's cremation.  I read on another forum that all networks/channels in Thailand are doing the same, but perhaps others here in the forum can confirm it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 7:15 AM, angelangie said:

those who follow 'Dara News' in the FB might be able to get the sub....and i know chinese sub is up to Episode 11?

this drama its in  dara new's with 11 episode....please clarify it.some post said it will continue ep 9 in oct. 30 and i  cant wait....thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived