[Variety] Dragon Club – Childish Bromance 용띠클럽-철부지 브로망스

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Dragon club' tea nokkuk stall opens, first guest's appearance made '5 people panic'

[Sports Sports] The first guest comes to the tea party.

KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' is an outdoor real variety program featuring the fun interactions of 5 friends who have never been travelled together. The exciting romance trip of the five representatives of the entertainment industry (Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In) is receiving great love with laughter and sympathy.

In the last episode, the 5 friends of the Dragon Club opened the stand of 'tea nokkuk', which was the first step of realizing the romanization. Five friends dreamed of a stall for someone before the trip. If you have a guest, you have to serve gourmet food for your guests. If you do not have a guest, you can have a cup of tea between your friends. Then, the tea wagon 'Jakkeokyaku' opened at Jungchon Port, where blue sea and red lighthouse are side by side.

The photos shows the five friends gathered at the night of darkness, the tea stall, 'The Four Taste of Tea'. In the picture, Kim Jong Kook is sitting in the middle of the 'tea cups' and writing a menu. The faces of the five friends who are sitting together with the menu are laughing as if they are waiting for guests.

In another photo, you can turn your back to side along the entrance to the 'tea cup' and check out the five friends. The rear view of the five-sided dragon bar, which looks out at the outside of the neck as if surprised, reveals pleasant fun.

According to the production crew, the first guest will come today. When the long-awaited visitor arrives, what response will the five people of the dragon club show? Who are the first customers who came to see 'tea cups'? What will they and the Five Dragon brothers share? All of these stories can be found in the third episode of the 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance', which is broadcasted today (Tuesday) at 11:00 pm.

2017102501001791000141261.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201710250100179100014126&ServiceDate=20171024

'Dragon Club', squatting in the kitchen floor eating breakfast, "Why so pitiful?"

Kim Jong-gook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae-hyun, Hong Kyung-min, and Hong Kyung-in of the KBS2 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' (hereafter Dragon Club)

'Dragon Club' released three photos on the 24th Oct. The first photo is the dining scene of five brothers of the Dragon Club . They were gathered at a corner of the kitchen. There is a large table in the living room but no small table. Each person is holding a rice bowl in his hand and satisfying their hunger with a small side dish.

Hong Kyung-min, who was sitting on the floor, laughed when he said, "Why am I eating this so poorly?" And "Should I eat rice in the corner?" Kim Jong-kook, who had a good appetite since his first meal, sat on the floor and showed up even when eating.

In addition, in the third episode of the 'Dragon Club', 'Hong Jae-cheon' shop will finally open. A special menu reflecting the character of each member and the identity of the first guest will also be revealed.

The third episode of 'Dragon Club' will be broadcasted at 11 pm on the 24th Oct.

2017102414505411163-540x540.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1324446

"Dragon Club" - laughter that is not forced

KBS2's'  "Dragon club - Childish Bromance (hereafter called "Dragon club") is a real life variety program featuring 5 celebrities friends who had known each other for 20 years - Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In.  Their real and  straightforward interactions present viewers with much laughter and had received warm receptions.

The difference between the 'Dragon club' and other variety programmes is that that viewers see the  friendliness and comfortable laughter in it. The 5 friends do not play games to eat rice in order to fulfill any missions. They just have natural conversations to realize their own dreams.

In particular, the production team deliberately omit the canned laughters that are usually found in variety programs. The effect of laughter in variety programs are important as they can influence the overall atmosphere of the program, by inducing the viewers to laugh at the desired timing. "Dragon Club" replaces this effect with the natural laughter of the five friends.

The production crew hope to create a natural performing experience for the viewers . From the 3 episodes already aired, viewers have been appreciative of the sincerity and natural shown in 'Dragon Club'.

At the end of episode 3, the first guests of the Hong Cha Soup foodstall have appeared. It is expected that much genuine and warmth will be shown towards the much anticipated guests. "Dragon Club" is broadcast every Tuesday at 11 pm.

0000287473_001_20171026181156455.jpg?typ

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000287473

The difference between the 'Dragon club' and other variety programmes is that that viewers see the  friendliness and comfortable laughter in it. The 5 friends do not play games to eat rice in order to fulfill any missions. They just have natural conversations to realize their own dreams.

It's so true.  I really love this aspect of the program and feel like I'm really getting to know each of them.  (Although, I have to say, as a longtime RM fan, every time I watch KJK eat or remark upon his eating habits - like how he's not a picky eater -, I want to yell, "LIES!"  Either that or I feel betrayed.  There's no way he'd eat half of what he eats here on RM!  :D)

One thing I'm curious about though is how is this only going to be 6 episodes?  Wasn't the trip 6 days/5 nights?  Episode 3 is still only on the second day.... Clearly, we need more.  :wink: 

'Dragon Club' - Why is it so fun to watch the 5 talkative uncles:

[Herald POP news]

KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' is a real life variety program featuring the 'romantic' trip of  five celebrities, Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In. The frank and pleasant smiles of the 5 friends who had known each other for 20 years has received a lot of favorable feedback from viewers .

Even if the program does not feature any special games or tough missions, 'Dragon club' remains to be fun to watch. In the third episode broadcast on the 17th Oct, the five men did not do anything special. They just eat, exercise, fish, sit at cafes and drink coffee. Why do we enjoy watching their everyday life?

◆ Unreserved bantering with one another

When Kim Jong-kook kept talking non-stop and complained that he was hungry, Cha Tae-hyun and Hong Kyung-min openly lamented that he was "noisy", asked him to "stop eating", and  "so not sit next to him in the car". Kim Jong Kook also told Jang Hyuk frankly that, "I'm tired of seeing you trying to act cool all the time.", much to the amusement of the latter. Because they know each other well, they bantered naturally throughout their conversations, so that even if their chats took up more than half the time of the program, they do not give the viewers a chance to get bored.

◆ Natural acts as if without camera

The 5 friends take naps, stretch their legs towards the camera and exercise as if the cameras were not there. Although the exercise was not meant to be funny, but it turned out to be even more funny as it was being done the usual serious way. Although the teatime at the café was trivial, it was a conversation among ordinary friends who talk about their families and about the past. Their natural and comfortable interactions made it more fun.

◆ Complement each other 

Cha Tae-hyun and Kim Jong-gook, both veterans of variety programs, know how to create entertainment from ordinary conversations. When serious Jang Hyuk was doing his exercises earnestly, both of them did not miss the opportunity to create a fun scene out of the situation. 

In addition, the other three members gave out the innocent smiles of people untainted by the variety circle. In particular, Jang Hyuk shows an unexpected humorous sense that contrast with his usual serious image. He frequently draws laughter from his spelling mistakes,  saying that his wife is adorable due to her loyalty etc, bringing up fresh topics every week that makes it fun.

Watching these 42-year-old dragon buddies busy teasing each other and playing childishly, we feel engaged through their friendliness. True friendship without hypocrisy, the 100% purity of real friends caught the hearts of viewers.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' will be broadcast every Tuesday at 11:00 PM.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20171028

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201710281031178915887_1

(Interview ) Hong Kyung-min, a singer who has been active in various fields, shows a sincere aspect in recent entertainment.

He is appearing on KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' with Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung In. This is a real variety program featuring the romance trip of 5 people who are representative of the entertainment industry. 

"We've always talked a lot about trying to do something, but we've never realised it. There have been a few suggestions in a variety of formats, including entertainment and performances, but this was the first time that we have been successful. I have not been able to meet the schedule initially, but finally  I am able to schedule it. Tae Hyun also said it would be okay. I got to know the parts I did not know at all. I've been watching the broadcasts since I found out how I talk to my friends. I think it's too good. "

It boasts an honest charm with friends in the entertainment industry. From the appearance of enjoying a trip with exercise, fishing, and eating out, I showed you how to prepare and open your tea takkai stand. We shared the story of marriage and family honestly.

"Cha Tae Hyun is a very tidy and precise friend. The horse is tumbling, but the attention to the other side is well fitted. I am often willing to make a decision and make a decision. The style that draws me to the end, like me, is not suitable for judging work in the entertainment industry. I would have said that if I had a suggestion for a program that came out with a five-barrel dragon, I would not say that it was unconditionally back and forth, but Tae Hyun did not say that it would not be if it was not very good. I thought that 'dragon club' would be right and it would be okay.

Jang Hyuk is a unique friend who is serious in everything but has unique longevity. Kyung-in is long-lived and mature. He is a calm friend. "

Kim Jong-kook is the only single male. In the previous broadcast, Kim pointed out the spelling of the members. So Hong Kyung-min said, "Are you meeting up with the news announcer? Let 's go over, "he gave a pinch of laughter.

"Why did you say 'you are different'? The person who broadcasts cares a lot about poison. I care more than an actor if I can talk in a place like radio. I told you to detail and make an announcer. (Laughter) Eventually, I will not even say I have a girlfriend. It's only been 15 years since I remember it. "(Laughter)

1509248248681494.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=908654&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.sg%2F

Episode 4 of Dragon Club suspended for this week:

[OSEN]

According to KBS schedule of the morning of 31st Oct, a re-broadcast of 'Dragon club' ep 1 will be broadcast today instead of a new episode of 'Dragon club'. The 'Dragon Club' is a real life variety program that opened that features Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, Hong Kyung In and Jang Hyuk. The reason of the suspension is due to the KBS strike.

'Dragon Club' is broadcast every Tuesday at 11:10 pm

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201710310922778987&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

201710310922778987_59f7c3f24b947.jpg

Jang Hyuk's contrasting charms captivates viewers

[Star Daily News reporter] Jang Hyuk is captivating  viewers by radiating repeated contrasting charms.

Jang Hyuk, who recently appeared on KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance', is showing much funny and adorable charm by his frequent misuse of the Korean language.  This is a contrast to his previous images in many dramas and movies which he usually portrays mainly serious and charismatic characters.

In variety show 'Real man', he was a perfect role model during the daily military training. However when he participated in a sports competition, his hilarious wrestling "skills" in the sand pit gave rise to that iconic scene which stayed long in viewers' memories.

In "Dragon Club" Jang Hyuk, proves his flair in entertainment programs when he remains enthusiastic despite receiving repeated pointers from his friends of his limited 2% vocabulary.

Kim Jong Kook pointed out various errors repeatedly in the speeches of Jang Hyuk, and Cha Tae Hyun said out that "Jang Hyuk will continue his talk show" when he talks too much. Jang Hyuk says that when acting in dramas, "The script can be memorized perfectly, but the real-life talk show is hard," and "I will just learn."

Also, while fishing, beginner Jang Hyuk thought that he had caught a big fish initially and struggled for a long time. He was laughed by his friends when it turned out to be two starfish. In fact, 'Dragon Club' is a program that Jang Hyuk proposed, an idea he got from'' Neighborhood Brothers ''.

Recently, Jang Hyuk was revealed in the teaser of 'Money Flower', a special MBC weekend drama, which is being broadcasted in November, and reveals his charm as a charismatic actor.

'Money Flower' is the story of those who live in the illusion that they are dominating money but who are actually dominated by money.  It will show how humans are controlled by their desires, centering on the main character Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk). Kang PIl-joo had a prominent presence in the teaser, overwhelming the atmosphere with his cool eyes and charisma that have suppressed his desire.

171196_203171_5056.jpg

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=171196

KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club' will be suspended for the third consecutive week

According to KBS officials and schedule, 'Dragon Club', which was scheduled to be broadcast on November 14, will be replaced by 'The Unit' 5th and 6th episodes.

The aftermath of the KBS union general strike. Earlier, the KBS headquarters of the National Press and Labor union went on strike on September 4, demanding the management to resign.

On the other hand, "Dragon Club" is "We have no iron, no dream!" It is a delightful friendship story that depicts the journey of the 20-year-old  friends,  Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201711131353130710

Kim Jong Kook is in the United States, raising suspicions - Cha Tae-hyun raised the suspicion of 'Kim Jong-kook's girlfriend'.

In the KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' broadcasted on 17th Nov, interviews of 'Cha Tae Hyun', 'Jang Hyuk', 'Kim Jong Kook', Hong Kyung Min and Hong Kyung-in were released.

On this day, Cha Tae-hyun said that "Kim Jong-kook must has a girlfriend in America." CTH's words made KJK panic, and other friends beside also said :"He goes to the United States very often. "

Kim Jong Kook was embarrassed and blocked Cha Tae-hyun's mouth.

0000607580_001_20171117212017474.jpg?typ

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=382&aid=0000607580

Archived