[Variety] Dragon Club – Childish Bromance 용띠클럽-철부지 브로망스

Name : “Dragon Club –  Childish Bromance”

Station : KBS2

Cast : Jang Hyuk, Kim Jong-kook, Cha Tae-hyun, Hong Kyung-min, Hong Kyung-in

Synopsis : A reality show depicting the friendship of five celebrities who had been friends for 20 years. All of them were born in the year of the dragon 1976, hence calling themselves the Dragon Club Brothers. 

Duration : 10 October ~ 19 December 2017 

No of episodes : 7

Webpage : http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/dragonsclub/

KBS World youtube links with English subs : Ep 1 Ep 2 Ep 3 Ep 4 Ep 5 Ep 6 Ep 7

2017100700263_0.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cha Tae HyunKim Jong KookJang HyukHong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In have been confirmed to join an upcoming KBS 2TV program titled “Year of the Dragon Club –  Childish Bromance” (working title). The five celebrities, who were all born in the year of the dragon, are known to have been friends for the past 20 years.

Kim-Jong-Kook-Cha-Tae-Hyun-Jang-Hyuk-Hon

Their friend group name, known as the “Year of the Dragon Club,” was given to them by fans who found out that these friends were all born in 1976, making the dragon their Chinese zodiac sign. Despite all having different jobs as actors, singers, etc, the laughter never seems to stop with this group, making them one of the most well-known group of best friends in the Korean entertainment industry.

“Year of the Dragon Club –  Childish Bromance” is already gaining much attention for this very reason, as the five best friends will collectively be making an appearance on a variety show for the first time. As they’ve known each other for 20 years, many viewers are curious to see what kind of stories they’ll reveal, especially since details about the show have not yet been released.

Meanwhile, “Year of the Dragon Club –  Childish Bromance” is set to air sometime in October.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/21/kim-jong-kook-cha-tae-hyun-join-new-variety-show-best-friend-group/

Kim Jong Kook X Jang Hyuk X Cha Tae Hyun X Hong Kyung Min X Hong Kyung In 'Dragon Club', October 10 The first (official)

The five members of the Korean entertainment industry representatives (Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In) come together. Actor and singer, KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' was at the center of the topic before broadcasting because only one program could see the twenty friends who were showing their outstanding performances in their respective positions.

Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk Kim, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In have all come together to share their ideas and programs, and the 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' has finally begun to take off. On September 27, the official press release predicted the first broadcast on Tuesday, October 10 at 11 pm.

The concept of the program was also released for the first time. The 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' is a real outdoor variety program featuring some of the best friends who have never been afraid at the same time. "No iron, no dream! The journey of a pleasant romance of the 20 year old Jiji dragon believers who refused to take the iron sculpture "has the most impact on the identity of the program.

The 5th Club of Dragon Valley Club went on a friendship trip for 5  nights and 6 days together on September 18th in Gangwon Province. It is the first time these five people who have kept friendship for 20 years have gone on a trip together. What they did, how they did it, how they spent 5 days and 6 days, and what laughter and story to tell is attracting attention in the first broadcast of 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance'.

On the other hand, the real outdoor variety program "Dragon Club - Childish Bromance" will be broadcasted at 11:00 pm on the night of October 10th.

1OL6U9FAWP_1.jpg

source : http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OL6U9FAWP

Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, & more have a mens' outing in still cuts from their new variety!

By beansss    9 hours ago    6,620    1,946    7
Kim-Jong-Kook,jang-hyuk,cha-tae-hyun,hong-kyung-min

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
The new KBS2 variety show with Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In has confirmed its premiere date!

SEE ALSO: Kim Jong Kook reveals the guest list for his upcoming Turbo concert

Titled 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' to represent the 5 real-life, celebrity friends who are all 1976-born (Year of the Dragon), the new show will capture the mens' adventurous outings together over the course of 5 nights and 6 days. The cast traveled to Kangwon-do back on September 18 to film their first ever variety show together.

You can tune in to see what kind of bromance the 'Dragon Club' will have in store for viewers beginning October 10 at 11PM KST!

Kim-Jong-Kook_jang-hyuk_cha-tae-hyun_hong-kyung-min_1506483441_2017092701002362600171871_20170927111510153.jpg

Cr: allkpop

Cha Tae-hyun felt 20 years Ji-ji Janghyuk "It's still like a boy"

What kind of friends are Jae-hyun Janghyuk, whom Cha Tae-hyun saw in 20 years?

On Oct. 10, KBS 2TV new entertainment program 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' will be broadcasted first. The 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' in the center of the hot topic with the news of the first companions of the representative group of the entertainment world representative dragon club 5 people (Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, Let 's listen to each other' s meaning and program story that the five members directly answered at this point. The first week of the long - awaited season, I asked him about his friend Janghyuk who was 20 years old.

1999. Two youthful stars of popular popularity appeared together in the drama. 18 years later, in 2017, the two went on a friendship trip together as a twenty year old friend. Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk. What about the feelings of Cha Tae-hyun, who is not a drama or a movie, but is playing with a friend Jang Hyuk in the entertainment?

Cha Tae-hyun commented, "I have something to do and I have anxiety and pressure that I should have fun. Other arts can be uncomfortable because they learn, but this is an artistic performance with friends. "

◆ "I think 20 years old friend Jang Hyuk. Still a boyfriend "

20 years Jang Hyuk is looking for a friend. Cha Tae-hyun said, "Lee is a friend who likes to talk. Probably the most of the five. I have a lot of serious stories. Even when acting, it seems to be a style that talks a lot with fellow actor - director. There are so many stories about interviews with actors like Yeon Ryu. The interviews I had with my friends have nothing to do with them, but I have only talked about drinking and playing (laughs). Revolution seems to be pure. He is still a boy friend. "

◆ "I am a dragon club ... is not idiotic"

A dragon club that is lively and cheerful when you meet. What do they mean to each other? What kind of a dragon club is Cha Tae Hyun? Cha Tae-hyun said, "Everybody seems to feel that they think it is a success to stay in their field for a long time."

"Is it a long time together? Something is not connotative. Certainly not. It seems to be the secret to meeting for over 20 years. Honest and unadorned. Should we say respect for each other? I do not care much than I see, "he answered sincerely.

◆ "What are we going to do for five days?"

I asked Cha Tae-hyun when I was about to travel for 5 days. What is your trip with your friends, and what kind of program will be the 'Dragon Club -Childish Bromance'?

Cha Tae-hyun said, "I am worried about what to do for five days. I have to do something, what do I do. I think I have never slept together. Since the old 'Dream Team', we are doing real variety for the first time, so I wonder what friends will do all day for 5 days. Our program. I am curious and look forward to it. "

According to the back door, the meeting of the five friends was a series of lullabies and joy. The story of five friends who are so delightful just to hear the story. I also wonder about the story of the next relay interviewer Jang Hyuk. In addition, the 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance', which will be broadcasted first in October, is also waiting to be excited.

KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' is a real outdoor variety program featuring 20 years' It will be broadcasted at 11 pm on Tuesday, October 10.

1OL7BW2TWL_1.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OL7BW2TWL

[OSEN ] 'Dragon Club - Bronze Brotherhood' Janghyuk is 20 years old.

On Oct. 10, KBS 2TV new entertainment program "Dragon Club - Childish Bromance" will be broadcasted first. The 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' in the center of the hot topic with the news of the first companions of the representative group of the entertainment world representative dragon club 5 people (Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, I listen to the truthful stories of the five friends as a relay. The second runner after Cha Tae Hyun is Jang Hyuk. I asked him about his 20-year-old friend, Hong Kyung-in.

◆ "The first meeting in 1997 with Hong Kyung-in. Memories of an unforgettable toast "
Twenty years ago, Janghyuk and Hong Kyung-in met for the first time. Although it is never a short time, Janghyuk clearly remembers the first meeting. Let's listen to the first meeting and memories of two people who will never be fading.

Jang Hyuk said, "I first met in 1997 with 'Chan'. At that time, I was a rookie, and Kyung In Lee (Hong Kyung-in) made his debut as a child and was a friend who made works such as 'Our distorted hero', 'Beautiful youth Tae Il Il', 'Hourglass'. I thought I had to learn a lot. " "I ran around like a car and talked a lot. I remember a lot of those days when I ate toast together at dawn, "I remembered 20 years ago.

◆ "Twenty years old. Serious and deep friends "

Actors, married men and so on. Jang Hyuk and Hong Kyung-in have many common things. That is why there is only two things. Jang Hyuk said, "I am a friend. I have met a long time. As an actor, I have been walking on the road. It seems that the aspect of talking more than anything is serious. " "He is still sincere, thoughtful, responsible, and deep friend. He is not really shallow, he is a friend with lots of deep parts. "

◆ "Defenseless to friends. The Dragon Club is a formal,
A dragon club that has kept friendship for 20 years. Jang Hyuk commented on the dragon club: "It is the shallow part when we were young as we passed 20 years ago. There is no room for courtesy or interest. Basically, I think about each other more deeply than others. They are friends who can convey things about feelings and depth. "

"I am unprofitable to my friends. Since I was a kid, I have been playing with friends since I met them all openly. It seems to me that it is still good to have such a shape over time. Usually, when you meet someone, you are thinking about places, formalities, and these friends are not at all. (Laughs), "he added pleasantly.

◆ "" Dragon Club - Childish Bromance "? Because MC is the last one knows! (Laugh) "
When I was about to travel for 5 days, I asked Jang Hyuk about his trip with his friends. Jang Hyuk said, "I just feel like going out to drink in the neighborhood. A slipper goes around with friends and friends. I do not see a friend in the neighborhood with any plans. Five or six days would be too soon. I think that I can feel like going on a trip to college when I feel like I have a lot of contact times because of my age and location. " When I asked about the program, "I do not know. Jongguk Lee (Kim Jong Kook) knows. MC! "He laughed greatly leaving a pleasant answer.

In front of the friends, as Jang Hyuk called "defenseless", during the time of 5 days and 6 days, the five friends were disarmed, and they showed a frank and pleasant appearance, showing friendship without hesitation. This is why the first broadcast of 'Dragon Club - Brutus Brromans' is the story of the next relay interviewer, Hong Kyung-in.

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' is a real outdoor variety program featuring 20 years' It will be broadcasted at 11 pm on Tuesday, October 10.

2017100200520_0.jpg

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/10/02/2017100200537.html

Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, & the 'Dragon Club' ask you to tune in to their bromance travels

By beansss    6 hours ago    4,919    1,324    4

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
The cast members of KBS2's upcoming travel variety 'Dragon Club' asked you to tune in to the bromance to come in a brief new teaser!

The 'Dragon Club' consists of Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Hong Kyung Min, & Hong Kyung In - 5 real life friends all born in 1976 (Year of the Dragon). The men will be heading off on their first trip together in the form of a reality show, giving viewers an inside peek into their 20-year friendship.

Curious about these 5 and their chemistry? You can tune in to 'Dragon Club' beginning this coming October 10 at 11:10 PM KST!

cr:allkpop

[OSEN ] 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' Hong Kyung-in thought Kim Jong Kook was twenty years ago.

On the 10th, KBS 2TV new entertainment program 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' will be broadcasted first. The 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' in the center of the hot topic with the news of the first companions of the representative group of the entertainment world representative dragon club 5 people (Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, I listen to the truthful stories of the five friends as a relay. Cha Tae-hyeon and Janghyuk asked the third runner, Hong Kyung-in, about his 20-year-old friend Kim Jong-gook.

◆ "1997 first meeting with Kim Jong Kook. I thought I was your brother.

Hong Kyung-in and Kim Jong-kook met for the first time 20 years ago. Actor and singer. I asked how the two people who were walking in a completely different way got to know each other. In response, Hong Kyung-in said, "I met with singer and MC in the 1997 program. I do not know why, but I thought it would be my brother. After that, I became very friendly because of my age, and I remember that I had a lot of drinks at Turbo Hostel. "

◆ "Is Kim Jong Kook married? I thought I would do well, but ... "

Kim Jong Kook is the only unmarried man among the five members of the Dragon Club. What do you want to tell a married friend, Kim Jong Kook, to a married man, Hong Kyung-in? Hong Kyung-in said, "In fact, when friends gather together, Kim Jong-kuk tells them to marry soon, but Kim Jong-guk thinks he is a serious friend. But if you have a marriage partner, do not hide it. I want to tell you that I do not want to know it as an article. "

◆ "20 years old Kim Jong Kook, righteous and just friends"

Two people who have been friends for 20 years. As much as they know each other more than anyone, I asked the man directly. Tiger, the real figure of Kim Jong Kook.

So, Hong Kyung-in said, "Jongguk Lee (Kim Jong-kook) is a friend who thoroughly manages himself. A just and righteous friend. The ending of the twenties was less talked than now, and there was more manly feeling. Of course, it is not that I do not feel like a man still now, but I have a lot of talent and a lot of humor. I feel like I'm in good shape now. "

◆ "Dragon Club. Proud friends everywhere "

When I was about to travel for 5 days, I asked Hong Kyung-in about his trip with his friends. Hong Kyung-in said, "I spent a long time studying and working with colleagues working together while I was in the actor's career. The dragon friends are comforted to each other even if they do not work, and understand their troubles without talking to each other. They are proud friends everywhere. "

I asked him about his trip with his friends. In response, Hong Kyung-in said, "In fact, it was difficult for 5 people to meet at once. It seems to be exciting and interesting to eat together for several days. I wonder if I can find out what I did not know each other during this time. I do not think it would be difficult to travel with other friends around. "

Hong Kyung-in said that they are proud friends everywhere in the Dragon Club. It would mean happiness and happiness together. I wonder how frank and cheerful they are to travel together. I wonder about the story of Kim Jong Kook, who is the next relay interviewer, on the first broadcast of 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance'.

201710030932774665_59d2dabe93787.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110744280

Dragon Club' Hong Kyung-min '' Cha Tae-hyun's first meeting

Singer Hong Kyung Min recalled his first meeting with his best actor, Cha Tae-hyun, "I did not have a word."

On the 10th Oct, KBS 2TV new entertainment program 'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' will be broadcasted first. On this day, five members of the entertainment club representatives (Kim Jong Kook, Jang Hyuk, Cha Tae Hyun, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In) appear.

The production team opened an interview with Hong Kyung-min before the broadcast on the 5th. In this interview, Hong Kyung-min mentioned the first meeting with Cha Tae-hyun.

Hong Kyung-min said, "I first met as a radio guest in 1998. As soon as I checked my age, Cha Tae-hyun said," Friend! "

Hong Kyung-min said, "It was not 'our friend', and it was 'my friend!'" He said, "I was planning to listen to your voice because I was only 76 at that time." First broadcast at 11 pm on the 10th Oct.

2017100514045761850_1.jpg

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=2017100514045761850&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

Sorry if this been post. A translated interview about Immature Bromance. credit to the fan at Onehallyu

KJK recalled the first meeting with Hong Kyung Min.
▲" At first, I thought HKM was a newbie singer with a pretty face."
KJK :"That was a TURBO Observing camera program, KM secretly hiding in our dormitory balcony to shoot how we live. That was the first time I met him, I thought him was a newbie singer with a pretty face, but afterward I realized he is very talented."
▲"Rather than Bon Jovi, I'll say HKM is South Korea's Ricky Martin! "
▲"HKM is a passionate friend"
KJK said that HKM like to drink, but he will not do something wrong under influence.
▲"Dragon club, We do not care about gains and losses"
KJK said that Dragon club is like neighborhood friends in the entertainment industry. They understand each other about those things they cannot share with other friends. Even if they do not meet often, even has not met for a long time, if one of them need help, everyone will come forward without hesitate. ▲"Full of expectation to《Dragon Club-Immature Bromance》"
KJK :" Motivated KM want to do something, Hyuk is tiring on filming and want rest, I will be noisy like in variety show, Tae Hyun will keep nagging, I look forward to chatting with my friends during the trip."

cr: https://onehallyu.com/topic/586821-kim-jong-kooks-interview-for-immature-bromance/

《Dragon Club-Immature Bromance》Relay interview, the 3rd object is Hong Kyung In. ? ◆"I and KJK first met in 1997, I thought he was the older one."
In 1997, Hong Kyung In and KJK met in a music program, after learning that they are same age, they became very close immediately and drink together in the dormitory of TURBO often. ◆"KJK's marriage? I think he knows best."
KJK is the only bachelor in dragon club, but Hong Kyung In said that he won't too worry about that.
"Although we always told JK to get married soon, as a close old friend, I think he knows best about what he want.
The only thing I ask for him is if there is anyone he want married to showed up, please tell us first, I certain don't want know the good news via press. " ◆"20 years buddies, KJK is a friend with loyalty and justice. "
Hong Kyung In said KJK is a completely self-managing, loyalty and justice man.
"JK was very silent at the age of 20, and very masculine. I am not saying he is not masculine now. But after doing so many variety show, he became more talkative and humorous, that is pretty good to be so vivid now. ◆"Dragon club, Wherever you go, they are friends who make you proud of. "
Hong Kyung In said: "Even if we don't meet too often, no need any word, we always understand each other and comfort each other."
He was excited about the upcoming trip, look forward to catch up with each other.

cr: https://onehallyu.com/topic/586472-immature-bromance-hong-kyun-in-talks-about-his-close-friend-of-20-years-kim-jong-kook/

VARIETY

'Dragon Club's Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, & more pose like idols in a new teaser!

By beansss    11 hours ago    9,371    2,387    6
Kim-Jong-Kook,jang-hyuk,cha-tae-hyun,hong-kyung-min

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
What happens when five 41-year old men leave their homes, wives, and children for the first time in a while for a mens' vacation? 

You can get a brief idea in a new teaser for KBS2's 'Dragon Club' with Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Hong Kyung Min, and Hong Kyung In! The five men are 20-year friends who go by the name of 'Dragon Club' because they were all born in 1976, the year of the dragon.

With the exception of Kim Jong Kook, all of the members of 'Dragon Club' are married with children, so you can just see how excited they are to get away without a care in the world with their buds. 

'Dragon Club - Childish Bromance' premieres on October 10 at 11PM KST!

cr: allkpop

Archived