[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Never Gone: So You Are Still Here 原来你还在这里

sugarplum892

006V3kqwly8fiazurbdp7j31gd1gn1kx_zps0nwn

Details:

Chinese title: 原来你还在这里 / Yuan Lai Ni Hai Zai Zhe Li
English title: Never Gone: So You Are Still Here

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 36

Director:  Lin Yufen (Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花, Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城 The Journey of Flower, WuXin: The Monster Killer, Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑)

Broadcast Period: 11/6/2018

Novel: Never Gone: So You Are Still Here 原来你还在这里

Cast:

Yang Zishan

Han Dongjun

Synopsis:

Su Yun Jin fell in love with her high school classmate, Cheng Zheng. He is also deeply in love with her. However, the difference in their family background and personalities caused the two lovebirds to part ways with each other.  After their separation, Yun Jin discovered that she is pregnant with Cheng Zheng’s baby.  Because of her strong characteristic, Yu Jin did not inform Cheng Zheng about the child.  A few years later, Yun Jin established a successful career and Cheng Zheng reappeared in her life at this point in time. Will their love blossom?

Cr  Shu Sheng Bar

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Never Gone: So You Are Still Here 原来你还在这里 Raw Episodes

Never Gone: So You Are Still Here 原来你还在这里 Novel Translations

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 Official Drama Thread

Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城 Official Drama Thread

The Journey of Flower Official Drama Thread

WuXin: The Monster Killer Official Drama Thread

Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it similar to the movie? The plot looks similar except the pregnancy part. It will be awesome if it could have been a remake of the movie, but just with a heartbreaking and happy ending

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, lizhn18 said:

The drama has been aired already but no new posts on this thread??? Where are you guys - the fans of the drama, the novel, and our casts??? It's sad to be lonely here :bawling:

Waiting for Viki to get the licensing rights + subs before I can start watching it, otherwise, my bad Chinese will have to do. 

12 hours ago, lizhn18 said:

The drama has been aired already but no new posts on this thread??? Where are you guys - the fans of the drama, the novel, and our casts??? It's sad to be lonely here :bawling:

I'm sorry :tears: I was looking forward to this drama but I think a lot of us need subtitles so we haven't been able to watch :bawling: Hoping somebody picks it up for subbing.

I'm watching it, inbetween some 60 ep dramas I started. It sticks fairly close to the book for first 8 episodes or so, and I'm only on 10 so mhm. So far, I like Zhang Yue a lot, I liked her in the books too but she has more scenes here and she has styles for days. Ehhh on Shen Ju An, his look wasn't what I expected. The OTP's kid actors are pretty great, I like their adult cast too, but Su Yun Jin's actress is little emotionless at the moment, I think it's part of her character of being reserved and uninterested in Cheng Zheng, so we'll see how it goes in the future.

On 11/22/2018 at 3:18 AM, lizhn18 said:

I'm waiting for this drama to be subbed since I don't speak Chinese. I hope that it gets subbed soon!

EDIT: UPDATE- GOOD NEWS! This drama is available with subs at Viki!

https://www.viki.com/tv/36376c-never-gone

On 11/26/2018 at 4:14 AM, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone, I havne't been able to find a place tp watch this drama at all. Can someone Help me DM me if you can . 

Are you asking with subs or without subs?  It hasn't been been subbed, but if you don't need subs, I can point you in the direction of where to watch it raw.  Let me know.

I'm really enjoying this drama.  So much so I went and read the book in between waiting for new episodes.  :lol:  The drama has expanded on certain areas (to include creating new characters, for certain purposes) and remained faithful to the book in others, but I'd say that despite any changes made, the drama keeps to the spirit of the books.  

I hope the drama gets subbed so more people will be able to watch it.

Archived