[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

Surprise gift for all Fans of Eve Night            SPOILERSSSS !!!!!

Ever Since Ning Que went a way I wanted to see this scene so badly.. I love Sang Sang because she is NQ's whole world. This little girl has his heart and loved him with all his flaws because she completed him.

This scene  took to long to appear.    

Spoiler

giphy.gif   giphy.gif

This is how it all started.

Spoiler

He comes home with a big Surprise. I was so disappointed in Ning Que. HOW DARE HE???

giphy.gif

Even after being ignored he still didn't get  a clue.  SOOOO Clueless giphy.gif

He sure is stubborn and CLUELESSSSSS and persistent  he got his hug and cut it short. :tears::angry:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

This Girl has the nerve to be happpy  after talking to Sang Sang.  Can't wait for subs to find out why she is smiling and so darn happpy. :angry::angry:  scary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

Smiling  Third wheeler... smh smh smh giphy.gif

smh   What she didn't know is , Someone else isn't happy , She is in for a big Surprise..... LOL LOL  We all saw the surprise in my other Post.. LOL LOL   BYE FELICIA 

giphy.gift This guy is so shameless , he even let her tell him how good of a catch that girl is. He sure wasn't happy about it but because he is clueless he kept his mouth shut. Stupid LOSERgiphy.gif

scary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Besides  SS makes his heart beat fast .    :wub::heart:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

@UnniSarah, it is just a matter of personal preference of terms. To me, the term soulmate has a strong romantic connotation and romantic (to me) is like rainbows and ponies and flowers etc.

Someone used the term 2 halves of the same coin. A lengthier term, but is probably more accurate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

This Girl has the nerve to be happpy  after talking to Sang Sang.  Can't wait for subs to find out why she is smiling and so darn happpy. :angry::angry:  scary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Hide contents

Smiling  Third wheeler... smh smh smh giphy.gif

smh   What she didn't know is , Someone else isn't happy , She is in for a big Surprise..... LOL LOL  We all saw the surprise in my other Post.. LOL LOL   BYE FELICIA 

giphy.gift This guy is so shameless , he even let her tell him how good of a catch that girl is. He sure wasn't happy about it but because he is clueless he kept his mouth shut. Stupid LOSERgiphy.gif

scary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Besides  SS makes his heart beat fast .    :wub::heart:

giphy.gif

Wow, wow, wow, I like your post, Chingu Unni:dizzy:

Btw, keep your cat in the cage, he looks angry:joy:

When SS told him MSS is good, he must thought and regretfully thinking, "I shouldnt bring up this matter about mss. Why I feel like being rejected by SS? She must doesnt have feeling towards me and doesnt think of me as a man, but just a brother or young master".

• LOL 3

@raziela I've been Dylan Kuo's biggest fan since The Ousiders. He's so darn handsome and I heard he is super nice in real life! :heart: He's like 6'2 so he does well in the modeling world. Here is a link to his instagram account so we can all stalk him. LOL https://www.instagram.com/dylan_kuopinchao/

Dylan will also be in the new "three lives three worlds the pillow book". PLEASE SUPPORT! :blush:

Spoiler

Dylan also love working out. He's got muscles underneath! 

Am I the only one that doesn't really ship Sang Sang? I feel like she's just NQ's younger sister. (PLEASE DON'T THROW ROCKS AT ME! :crazy:) I actually liked YHY from day one. I think her character is interesting and their bickering is funny. I can't wait for NQ/YHY scenes. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

@dzareth @angelangie and... who else... ehmmmmm sorry guys... I haven't back read previous pages..... so I can't tag you guys... but eh.. just consider that I'm tagging you guys too Ok? :lol: 

Just want to add my 2 cents about the ending prediction of Season 1....

I think It'll end in a happy note. :lol:

Spoiler

After Ning Que defeats Xia Hou, they will visit WGM & Yanse's grave.... and this scene is what I predict as the closing scene.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@angelangie This is why I placed this gif in my signature :lol:

Season 2 will start with Sang Sang's illness resurfacing...

And Season 3 will start like Dzareth prediction. 

Anyway.. can't wait to see this scene.....

giphy.gif

• Like 8

19 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@dzareth @angelangie and... who else... ehmmmmm sorry guys... I haven't back read previous pages..... so I can't tag you guys... but eh.. just consider that I'm tagging you guys too Ok? :lol: 

Just want to add my 2 cents about the ending prediction of Season 1....

I think It'll end in a happy note. :lol:

Hide contents

After Ning Que defeats Xia Hou, they will visit WGM & Yanse's grave.... and this scene is what I predict as the closing scene.

@angelangie This is why I placed this gif in my signature :lol:

Season 2 will start with Sang Sang's illness resurfacing...

And Season 3 will start like Dzareth prediction. 

Anyway.. can't wait to see this scene.....

Wow, wow, wow, the last pic is what I have been waiting for...:heart:

19 hours ago, myden said:

@raziela I've been Dylan Kuo's biggest fan since The Ousiders. He's so darn handsome and I heard he is super nice in real life! :heart: He's like 6'2 so he does well in the modeling world. Here is a link to his instagram account so we can all stalk him. LOL https://www.instagram.com/dylan_kuopinchao/

Dylan will also be in the new "three lives three worlds the pillow book". PLEASE SUPPORT! :blush:

Hide contents

Dylan also love working out. He's got muscles underneath! 

Am I the only one that doesn't really ship Sang Sang? I feel like she's just NQ's younger sister. (PLEASE DON'T THROW ROCKS AT ME! :crazy:) I actually liked YHY from day one. I think her character is interesting and their bickering is funny. I can't wait for NQ/YHY scenes. :sweatingbullets:

He has a gentle smile:rolleyes:

NQ-YHY.. not bad. If there is no SS, I would ship NQ with her, LOL.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, watchumlots said:

@dzareth:   @watchumlots obviously has not reached the No Doubt stage 

OH, you know how to hurt!  

But I think you are correct.  Been reading faster than my usual speed-reading fast, but the names of the characters... 

OH, I'm re-watching Ep 41 w/Eng subs... That wild-haired General-guy, the evil one, NQ is having flash-backs when this guy comes zooming into their walk-a-bout... He remembers this guy killing someone he called 'Dad.'  That 'dad' guy had a fancy 'do and was dressed in a fancy outfit.  So I'm back to thinking he's the dead general's son.

WHY did NQ kill the 'farmer' or woodman he and SS were living with when they were young, do we ever know? 

maybe they changed it from the novel i would prefer it if he was the general's son because then they could go the route of him clearing his dads name etc..

8 hours ago, kiara_bleu said:

I loved the first few episodes of the drama then found out about the novel through this forum.  It's so beautifully written and thank goodness quality translations exists.  I am actually going to marathon the drama next week when more episodes are translated even rewatching the earlier episodes.  My goal is to enjoy the drama for what it is knowing that overall the cast and crew has done a good job adapting the novel.  I'm grateful to this production that they cast wonderful actors (I just realized that I never once thought that someone was miscast or acting badly even on minor roles) and used amazing sets and locations so when I read the novel I can just  imagine it as they are in the drama.

i think LQ acting is quite stale. 

4 hours ago, dzareth said:

@UnniSarah, it is just a matter of personal preference of terms. To me, the term soulmate has a strong romantic connotation and romantic (to me) is like rainbows and ponies and flowers etc.

Someone used the term 2 halves of the same coin. A lengthier term, but is probably more accurate. 

For me soulmate it two people destined to be together sure its romantic as well but i do believe you can have a soulmate which is non romantic. 

• Like 1

LOL I don’t ship Jun Mo with Sang Sang because

Spoiler

2nd brother belongs to 7th sister :wub:

Ah yes @myden I like Dylan Kuo since Outsider. Glad to see him in more dramas. 

Btw I think he’s gonna marry soon. I’ve seen his pre wedding shot that someone posted in weibo.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I ship YHY - NQ now, but it actually depends on the mood. I also ship NQ-SS, and there was a moment when I ship NQ-MSS *LOL - I'm flexible*. 

Anyway, yeah I like NQ-YHY's bickering :P

LOL! You ship all three girls. As long as no one here ships the FREAKING Tang princess. Ew. Now she is no good.  

I wonder why everyone in this forum dislike MSS so much? She is actually a really good person. She saved NQ so many times and didn't mind that he hid behind her LOL. That scene where he ran off while they were facing YHY made me LOL so bad. :lol: She didn't do anything wrong guys! I think everyone has already picked the SS ship and never have her a chance.. I read comments about people fast forwarding her scenes. That kinda sucks for her. :wacko: The break-up in the snow scene actually made me feel REALLY sad for MSS. I could feel NQ's three swords stabbing her heart there. 

I just binge watched episodes 43-48 in Vietnamese subtitles without any sleep. I had to pause many times to read the subs because my Vietnamese is so bad. LOL Better than no subs. :rolleyes: Anyways, I think i will go and continue reading the novel as I wait. 

I AM STILL PISSED ABOUT THE CAST CHANGE. Chinese entertainment industry suck so bad. They need to stop toying with our hearts!! :tired: I don't want no Dylan Wang as NQ. UGHHHH. 

@lynne22 What?! He's getting married? To who? I heard he was dating some really young girl. He's in his 40's now. Its time to settle down my love. LOL 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

LOL I don’t ship Jun Mo with Sang Sang because

Hide contents

2nd brother belongs to 7th sister :wub:

Ah yes @myden I like Dylan Kuo since Outsider. Glad to see him in more dramas. 

Btw I think he’s gonna marry soon. I’ve seen pre wedding shot that someone posted in weibo.

I have barely know about his drama nor personal life background... Now, you are saying he is getting married soon.. what a :heartbreak:

... Maybe I should start admiring chen pipi:joy:

• LOL 6

Since I can't sleep, I thought I might spam this forum with second brother's pictures. :love: JK, i gotta follow Soompi rules. I don't want to be banned. lol

48393290_1012867809069632_14211777316215

48365510_1435090093293519_75285669467368

48367042_321136221947722_192663513685452

Reveal hidden content to feast your eyes!! :love:

Spoiler

48357217_1385751084894710_21889640985473

48412272_2171158976457124_31955221714976

48387319_289381698378061_436063111825326

48368327_2099599523417326_23799335959564

48381781_390675668359527_667156897229229

48368585_277921052917980_102084876487884

48374737_2717424955150215_39551199041007

48368620_299967110652631_611895430791299

48372384_913184785551997_898007935376529

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, myden said:

LOL! You ship all three girls. As long as no one here ships the FREAKING Tang princess. Ew. Now she is no good.  

I wonder why everyone in this forum dislike MSS so much? She is actually a really good person. She saved NQ so many times and didn't mind that he hid behind her LOL. That scene where he ran off while they were facing YHY made me LOL so bad. :lol: She didn't do anything wrong guys! I think everyone has already picked the SS ship and never have her a chance.. I read comments about people fast forwarding her scenes. That kinda sucks for her. :wacko: The break-up in the snow scene actually made me feel REALLY sad for MSS. I could feel NQ's three swords stabbing her heart there. 

Me also flexible LOL, i do like MSS too, but i prefer YHY and SS though, i think relationship without bickering is tasteless :P. With MSS is just too beautiful to be true. I think SS n YHY can match NQ's arrogancy n suitable for being a bickering friends for NQ. That is what life and relationship are, not always sweet, but also sour and bitter LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

This is our Mr. Thirteen and Mr. 2nd on their birthday blast

Their both bday decoration looked quite the same right?

Maybe he invited him for his birthday party:lol: oh my... Arthur is so different and he really looks like a teenager:D quite different with NQ's facial expression in drama. His long black pant also looks exactly like mine:D and 2nd bro smile is melting my heart.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4