[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

ooohhhh... i love that spoiler about SS, MSS, and NQ. i haven't read the novel so i have no clue what's gonna happen but i have a feeling that it's going to be tragic.. :cold_sweat:

the action scenes and cgi on this drama are amazing. ( I love the scene with CHao Xiao Shu). 

so will the first season have 75 episodes?

i'm so curious about SS real identity, and it's only the first 10 episodes..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, satanghaesolim said:

Hello everyone I tried to translate the video may not be 100% accurate (please feel free to correct). 

Reveal hidden contents

NQ: I have already become accustomed to days with Sang Sang beside me. So accustomed, that I have never thought that she would not be beside me 习惯

MSS: In Da Hor (a countries name) there is a mountain Mo Shan Shan ( a play on words I think, Shan means mountain)

NQ: Mo Shan Shan

MSS: I love you. Do you love me?

SS: I don't like you liking other people.

SS: I'm marrying!

NQ: Not allowed to marry!

Couple in the background: Why isn't she allowed to marry?

NQ: I said she is not allowed to marry so she is not allowed to marry!

NQ: We will definitely always be together. Since childhood, we have always relied on each other, wandered together. Our lives have always been tied together.

NQ: Sang Sang you are not allowed to leave me. I need to marry you.

I love this a lot mainly because Sang Sang is adorable.  I initially thought MSS was the grownup version of SS don't they look really alike or is that just me.:D

Also in the relationship poster the relationship between all the other girls and NQ is soulmate except for Sang Sang which is life.  So Sang Sang is NQ life :w00t:

@satanghaesolim..... Thanks so much for the translation.  I am really loving this drama because the whole cast is amazing. Even the villain in the drama doesn’t make me cringe. I love how everything is connected somehow and is explained in flashback. 

@lynne22 I agree this is a story about growth, bond and righteousness. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, coffeereads said:

ooohhhh... i love that spoiler about SS, MSS, and NQ. i haven't read the novel so i have no clue what's gonna happen but i have a feeling that it's going to be tragic.. :cold_sweat:

the action scenes and cgi on this drama are amazing. ( I love the scene with CHao Xiao Shu). 

so will the first season have 75 episodes?

i'm so curious about SS real identity, and it's only the first 10 episodes..

Only 60 episodes for this drama and im not even thinking about the end.. if the Journey is good and the story is amazing i dont mind tragic endings. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Only 60 episodes for this drama and im not even thinking about the end.. if the Journey is good and the story is amazing i dont mind tragic endings. 

@Wotad... I have a question chingu It seemed was episode 9 satisfactory to you in subs??? I see it Is at 98% 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad... I have a question chingu It seemed was episode 9 satisfactory to you in subs??? I see it Is at 98% 

The subs are a little messy its because we watch them so fast so they dont have a chance to like re edit them etc..

I think only one person subs it to like 98/100% then someone edits them and other subbers check them etc.. so if we watch pretty fast then subs are weaker. 

9/10 seemed fine for me ive just learnt to deal with it and if some stuff doesnt make sense then you just gotta correct it in your mind your self ;p 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Wotad said:

The subs a little messy its because we watch them so fast so they dont have a chance to like re edit them etc..

I think only one person subs it to like 98/100% then someone edits them and other subbers check them etc.. so if we watch pretty fast then subs are weaker. 

9/10 seemed fine for me ive just learnt to deal with it and if some stuff doesnt make sense then you just gotta correct it in your mind your self ;p 

@Wotad... You have been a great help chingu. :D

• Like 2

Loving the discussion so far! 
I'm so rooting for our OTP and though this is not purely a romance-action drama, these two characters are the backbone of the story. 

So naturally I wish for their happiness. 2

Oh, who did Sang Sang want to marry in the trailer? She looks so fierce. 

Question, how many eps this drama airs per week (1x per Wed, Thurs, Fri) so only 3 or more?

• Like 4

Maybe the sub is messy because it's not done edited yet? I heard sometimes that's what's happen there. I'm also going to wait for a while I guess. And also... I really like that viki is slowly but surely subbing every Ever Night trailer out there :lol:.... 

The subs for the Special episode is almost completed too... 

@satanghaesolim thank you <3 

@hot_hot1975 I'm kinda sure that the sweet scene will not happen till mid ep 4x or early 50..... LoL.. there's still a long way to go...  

@coffeereads Don't worry, Jiang Ye's book had a satisfying ending. With every episode I see, I'm pretty sure, that the PD had everything planned well. And anyway.. like Wotad says.. it's the journey that matters... and if.. if.. they stick with the heart of the story... we're on an awesome ride.

@penelop3 

Spoiler

no one, it's just big talk, because they're fighting.. LOL.... 

Ever Night officially airs 6 episode every wed-friday. So, the official release right now is up to 12 including in viki. 

But........ for the VIP viewers on Tencent website, they are given an advanced 6 episode. So they are watching till 18 as of yesterday. LoL.. actually the raws for the advanced episode are also shared on YT by some people.. that's where I watch the raws.. but you have to download it fast before they got deleted.

Spoiler

Just type 将夜, and the episode number and you can find it. Remember every wed-friday... don't do it everyday.. LoL... 

I'm excited to read what do you guys think about episode 12... (the beginning) it's an interesting scene for me... 

I find that the other academy students is a bit bland... maybe it's the acting... the younger actors still has a lot of room for improvement I guess. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

700 million views ;ooo this show rising fast im happy. 

at this point i cant wait messy or not ima watch ;p

I am so happy that more ppl are watching it now! I will probably cave in and watch tomorrow after chores. 

• LOL 2

In EP 12 !!!

Infinite Everlasting Lamp protect the Light Palace Hall.
So they can't use energy to fight in the Light Palace Hall.

You will see that:Long Qing is protected by the lamp. in EP 12    about  10:02

Lots of details in this drama. If you have read the novel you won't be confused.
you won't say like 'wtf' or 'whats going on' when you watch some moments.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, owawa said:

In EP 12 !!!

Infinite Everlasting Lamp protect the Light Palace Hall.
So they can't use energy to fight in the Light Palace Hall.

You will see that:Long Qing is protected by the lamp. in EP 12    about  10:02

Lots of details in this drama. If you have read the novel you won't be confused.
you won't say like 'wtf' or 'whats going on' when you watch some moments.

If I read the novel, what chapter would we be in right now? is the flow same as the drama? Are there english translations of the novel?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I really wonder how strong Ning Que will get and if Sang Sang will get any powers ;p 

@Wotad.... I think Ning Que and Sang Sang has a bond formed by growing up together. 

Spoiler

in episode 11, we find ou that Sang Sang was very sick as a child and explains that Wine is what cured Sang Sang. 

I think they bonded spiritually and through their own energy. Almost like Yin and Yang.  

What do you think ??

Episode 11 made me tear up guys... I am watching it with subs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad.... I think Ning Que and Sang Sang has a bond formed by growing up together. 

Hide contents

in episode 11, we find ou that Sang Sang was very sick as a child and explains that Wine is what cured Sang Sang. 

I think they bonded spiritually and through their own energy. Almost like Yin and Yang.  

What do you think ??

Spoiler

Maybe that could be the reason maybe the wine is not actually the cure but Ning Que. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad

You might be right. By the way is episode 12  Special an extension of episode 12 or do I need to watch episode 12???  

I watch some scenes but I need subs so baldy

Episode 12 Special is that episode 0 40min special you was posting a few pages back they just subbed it, its the prologue. 

• Thanks 1

@rhaps no, Ze Tian Ji’s adaptation is not the recent Fight Break sphere. It’s Luhan’s Fighter of Destiny from last year. (Not recommending this either)

I don’t watch FBS hahaha... I don’t like the book. But I think both suffer from cramming too much chapter into the drama, and changing too much. A lot of book to drama adaptation suffer this kind situation :(

LOL the convo was great. 

@UnniSarah

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hide contents

What do you think ??

Spoiler

Sang Sang’s body is colder than average person. That’s why SS had to do chores and move a lot to retain body heat, so she won’t get ill easily. 

That’s why NQ gives her wine, and she ends up liking wine so much. Because it helps with her body heat. 

Everyone think NQ is cruel by making her doing chores while t in fact he’s not... it’s for her own good. 

I does look like he’s enjoying her taking cares of him now.. But if I think about it... if Sang Sang is not unwilling judging from NQ’s attitude he would have think another way for her. And SS is willing because they’re family...... they took care of each other 

NQ is the one that raise her and takes cares of her since she’s a baby. What SS can do today, is what NQ taught her. They’re family..... 

It warms my heart when I think about it. :wub: 

• Like 6

@rhaps 

Spoiler

Omg! That scene....  :wub: 

NQ's doting eyes when he looks at SS while warming her feet... aghhhh.. don't it make you smilee??? SS slept with such a happy smile....   I had the biggest grin when I look at that scene.... :wub: 

And in another scene, when he gave her wine.... I can't remember the episode... he ask her "Does the wine taste good?" with another doting eyes.... arghh.....  so sweet... and SS replies back with the sweetest smile too...

So sweettt.. so sweet.... :wub:

• Like 5