[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm mostly OK with the changes made in ep 47/48. Overall the tone is lighter more comedic but there are some moments that convey similar feelings to the novel.  I think they are holding back on the fe

Happy New Year  Ever Night Fans @epinklyn @Wotad @n3bula @angelangie @lynne22 @raziela @greenwatch08 @mei2018 @dzareth @LeeN  @ningsangcpp @littlemissmiss @toninha @Snow Guardian @Cheng Chao @pangia @

Spoiler translation for ep 46     More spoiler translation for ep 46    

• 1 month later...

Articles Beauty Circles about Top 10 IP Drama including Ever Night.

https://www.beauty321.com/post/38910#p2

TOP 7 of popular heroes’ costume drama webcasts ranking: "Jiangye" has 5.44 billion webcasts

"Jiang Ye" is also a very successful heroic lead drama. It is a hot-blooded fantasy genre like "Douluo Dalu". It is also an adaptation of a popular novel. Many of these adaptations destroy the original work, but "Jiang Ye" is also a rare acclaim. The broadcast volume reached 5.44 billion.

However, the subsequent release of "Jian Ye 2" completely collapsed. The actor's substitutions were completely wrong. The plot was also full of negative reviews. The original fans were scolded by fans and various magical changes. Chasing the first episode made people want to continue. Fast forward. Many netizens are looking forward to the second part because of the first part, but the second part is simply ruining the classics.

photo-60376d2083753.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...

@tothestars Aw... I think it's unfair to Wang He Di. I think he did a credible version of Ning Que, the more mature, troubled, and loving Ning Que. Love Chen Fei Yu as I do, I'm not sure he'd be able to carry a Ning Que in the second season. 

By the way, guys. If you haven't read the novel, please do. It became my fave novel of all time. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, flo_oni said:

@tothestars Aw... I think it's unfair to Wang He Di. I think he did a credible version of Ning Que, the more mature, troubled, and loving Ning Que. Love Chen Fei Yu as I do, I'm not sure he'd be able to carry a Ning Que in the second season. 

By the way, guys. If you haven't read the novel, please do. It became my fave novel of all time. 

Dont think too much about audience's comments, there will be always pros and cons, as long as we enjoy the drama, so just be it, ignore them, they dont pay your bills hehe. 

They both did their job really well, we should appreciate them equally. Cheers!

• Like 2
On 12/30/2020 at 7:01 PM, flo_oni said:

I just saw this series now and I am blown away. 

This soundtrack... Tears in my eyes. 

Why didn't CFY go for season 2? I am heartbroken.

He wasn't not able, he need to return to USA to start his new session. Also the time he was in China, he took The Awakening to filming...So it's really about his schedule. Also in USA, I did see him singing with his guitar...just like a regular student. Don't forget our Feiyu is really really really young man. School first!!!

I have read the NOVEL complete and like I comment in Webnovel, Ning Que life is Sang Sang forever. She is the water for his life...

I know I will be hate by Dylan Fans...but Feiyu is the best Ning Que...and please don't hate me for that. I did watch the second season with Dylan, I like the way that Ning Que is more mature and more expressif for his feeling with Sang Sang. But I hate the fact that was a DUBBED version Ning Que. Feiyu use his voice for the season one and I love it because everyone wasn't dubbed. 

I think I watch twice the whole serie. I like the chemistry between all actors and how the cinematography was done. The season 1 was more sticky with the novel. 

I always like to see the MC learn slowly and become strong with all his adventure. Sang Sang who was superb acting by Irene...I think I can't see no one who can do Sang Sang better than her. Crystal also I like her acting for Mo Shan Shan, the fact she was jealous was more prove in the adaptation drama vs the novel. How Ning Que make decision who was the one for him, I love how the drama adapted it.

Good serie and I always recommend it. Enjoy a lot and will push other people to watch it if you want something to add in your playlist:approves:

• Love 2