[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

@epinklyn :D I don't understand the score either... but yayyy for more NQ content.. 

One thing I love about Chen Feiyu's portrayal of NQ is that there's this air of innocence yet ruthlessness in him that makes NQ such an interesting character... 

For all intent an purpose the story in Season 1 was pretty PG13 considering how cold blooded NQ in the book.. but CFY still managed to brings out the NQ that we love anyway.. and it makes me feel so happy...  :wub: 

This are still my two fav poster of NQ 

First Impressions Ever Night Arthur Chen as Ning Que

21a19c09b14a156144e97fec752862f2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha i also like his care less attitude that all he care matters and the rest not his issues :D 

For sure!!! lol... he's just soo haha 

On this scene he was acting so annoyingly to the princess.. as if saying.. "Why should I care??" hahahah... This is his general attitude to others

tumblr_picyrxFS4w1u60a75o2_500.png

While on the other scenes with SS, he becomes his playfull self.. 

ae38001d8f18e6d223185d53c00803866c4fa994.png

It does helps alot that CFY has a good playfull relationship with Songyiren.. so they both acted well as NQ and SS.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Ok before is start i must clear up something i said previously. The only reason i dont like them together mostly is because from the show he clearly looks 10 holding an infant in season 1. He does not look 4 whatsoever. So they cant be 4 years apart. Go back and look at season 1. Im just not feeling the relationship love vibe. I keep feeling little sister big brother vibe. But that is just my take. Im gonna skip that part. 

Ok guys i have to admit this. It is killing me. I know alot of yall are going to be mad at me for saying this but i hate NQ and SS together. 1st of all he raised her from and infant to now 16. He had to been 10 at the time. So he is clearly to old for her. He should be 26 and her 16 which id clearly a no no. 2nd. I can not feel right about this relationship because i only see them as sister and brother thats the way their relationship makes me feel season 1 and 2. 3rd he raised her changed her diaper fed her porridge and medicine washed her cloth her and did her hair so basically that is his child and he mentioned that in season 2. Now with all of that said everyone on here is still looking at there relationship as if that is cute but its not. Its like he raised her to be with him. Its like he is marrying his own daughter and sleeping with his daughter. Thats incest. And i watch alot of dramas enough to know the stuff they do together is not appropriate during those days. Everything is proper and honorable during those times. You couldnt sleep with eachother til you got married. So moral of this is i believe everyone need to look at this as if this was real life. Would you be ok with raising and little girl from an infant to 16 then being ok to sleep with your child? Hell no not then and especially not now. Its not right so please people try to find it in your heart to not accept this behavior. Just saying. He should be with Mo Shanshan because they really do love eachother and they are meant for eachother. And SS should just be his little sister.

Edited by Terrell Jones
Needed more things to say
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Articles Beauty Circles about Top 10 IP Drama including Ever Night.

https://www.beauty321.com/post/38910#p2

TOP 7 of popular heroes’ costume drama webcasts ranking: "Jiangye" has 5.44 billion webcasts

"Jiang Ye" is also a very successful heroic lead drama. It is a hot-blooded fantasy genre like "Douluo Dalu". It is also an adaptation of a popular novel. Many of these adaptations destroy the original work, but "Jiang Ye" is also a rare acclaim. The broadcast volume reached 5.44 billion.

However, the subsequent release of "Jian Ye 2" completely collapsed. The actor's substitutions were completely wrong. The plot was also full of negative reviews. The original fans were scolded by fans and various magical changes. Chasing the first episode made people want to continue. Fast forward. Many netizens are looking forward to the second part because of the first part, but the second part is simply ruining the classics.

photo-60376d2083753.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

@tothestars Aw... I think it's unfair to Wang He Di. I think he did a credible version of Ning Que, the more mature, troubled, and loving Ning Que. Love Chen Fei Yu as I do, I'm not sure he'd be able to carry a Ning Que in the second season. 

By the way, guys. If you haven't read the novel, please do. It became my fave novel of all time. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, flo_oni said:

@tothestars Aw... I think it's unfair to Wang He Di. I think he did a credible version of Ning Que, the more mature, troubled, and loving Ning Que. Love Chen Fei Yu as I do, I'm not sure he'd be able to carry a Ning Que in the second season. 

By the way, guys. If you haven't read the novel, please do. It became my fave novel of all time. 

Dont think too much about audience's comments, there will be always pros and cons, as long as we enjoy the drama, so just be it, ignore them, they dont pay your bills hehe. 

They both did their job really well, we should appreciate them equally. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 12/30/2020 at 7:01 PM, flo_oni said:

I just saw this series now and I am blown away. 

This soundtrack... Tears in my eyes. 

Why didn't CFY go for season 2? I am heartbroken.

He wasn't not able, he need to return to USA to start his new session. Also the time he was in China, he took The Awakening to filming...So it's really about his schedule. Also in USA, I did see him singing with his guitar...just like a regular student. Don't forget our Feiyu is really really really young man. School first!!!

I have read the NOVEL complete and like I comment in Webnovel, Ning Que life is Sang Sang forever. She is the water for his life...

I know I will be hate by Dylan Fans...but Feiyu is the best Ning Que...and please don't hate me for that. I did watch the second season with Dylan, I like the way that Ning Que is more mature and more expressif for his feeling with Sang Sang. But I hate the fact that was a DUBBED version Ning Que. Feiyu use his voice for the season one and I love it because everyone wasn't dubbed. 

I think I watch twice the whole serie. I like the chemistry between all actors and how the cinematography was done. The season 1 was more sticky with the novel. 

I always like to see the MC learn slowly and become strong with all his adventure. Sang Sang who was superb acting by Irene...I think I can't see no one who can do Sang Sang better than her. Crystal also I like her acting for Mo Shan Shan, the fact she was jealous was more prove in the adaptation drama vs the novel. How Ning Que make decision who was the one for him, I love how the drama adapted it.

Good serie and I always recommend it. Enjoy a lot and will push other people to watch it if you want something to add in your playlist:approves:

• Love 3

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, Lbpg said:

:sweatingbullets: I wish!! @Firestorm31 I don't know of any DVD release at all, whether for US or otherwise, but I would definitely also get it!! 

Ah sorry to bother you. I wasn’t sure who to ask. Was seeing if you’re able to answer a quick question I had for ever night? They always mention xia hou lover etc and how he liked her. Are they referring to that dancer in the earlier episodes? I’m confused cause they always mention his sis during the convo. Ty so much