[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

2 hours ago, stucked said:

And I’m happy to say great (and a tad dirrrty ;) ) minds think alike. HOHOHOHO!

*sits and waits patiently for @angelangie* Rawrrrrrrr??? Haha

And I am a fan of YOU ;) and all the others here for sharing stuffs commoners like me don’t quite understand. Thank you!!!! *blows kisses*

Thanks. :-) I can spoil a bit more about 3rd sis if u want to know her ending in the novel.

Spoiler

she and the 1st bro Li Man Man are a couple and living happily together after all chaos were settled. Sweet ending for her.

• Like 5

I wanted to vent due to what I came upon searching for EverNIght. I but i am controlling myself now and have decided to let it go by talking about wanting to vent. LOL LOL  It is helping me out really well. What I came upon has made feel frightened. I do wonder if Fan's wishes do come true when casting an actor for a tv show. Do the popularity of an actor pave a path for them to get a role. If so I am very frightened. 

Someone in Mydramalist said Ever Night is one of the best cdrama that aired this year. I agree with that person, they even stated that they couldn't even finish The Rise of Phoenix. It happened to me too. I felt the Male lead over played his role made me lose interest so quickly.  

Should I recommend Netflix to get the right to air this drama on their websites???

1. Yes 

2. NO

• Like 1

@rhaps Thank you for answering my question chingu.  No wonder their Cdrama doesn’t have much viewership. They cast these terrible actors. Damn, Fans are scary. This resume of the Beehive ( Beyoncé)  Her fans scare me to death and I am not one of her hardcore fan. I like some of her music. 

@Cheng Chao..   Yes Netflix do listen. Lucifer Fans were so awesome , that Netflix picked it up for season 4. The LuciFans are very happy and looking forward to tv show to air. So if you guys have Netflix, we should all band together so that they can pick it up. Lol lol 

i already requested it. Yay Yay 

• Like 3

@nnnju thx a lot for the 3rd sister spoiler, really happy for her, i like her from the beginning, she has a great charisma and graceful.

@UnniSarah can you do that??? Recommend to netflix??? I AM VOTING YESSSSSSSS!!!

Am i the only auntie in here? LOL, i watched EN and read this thread while I have my son studied for his Final Exam LOL, and read the novel when the kids are sleep, well my son is 10 years younger than CFY, hopefully he can grow tall and be mature like CFY when he reached 17 years later *fingercrossed

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, thartie said:

HAhahha. Wait, let me do it public so you can add me. 

@stucked  You will be my heir for this translation. I will send it to you after I read it 1000x. hahahahha

After 1000x??? Hmm *thinks deeply* Okay! Here’s my dark soul! Take it! Just let me have a peeeeeek... LMAO :D 

Am I the only one or the forums site went down for like hours? 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, nnnju said:

Thanks. :-) I can spoil a bit more about 3rd sis if u want to know her ending in the novel.

Reveal hidden contents

she and the 1st bro Li Man Man are a couple and living happily together after all chaos were settled. Sweet ending for her.

Wooohooo! That is one powerful CP, only second to NingSang of course but YES!!!! Woot!!! Thank you!!! :D 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Should I recommend Netflix to get the right to air this drama on their websites???

1. Yes 

2. NO

TOTALLY! YES! EverNight deserved to be known outside of China and be subbed properly. So... lezz go and spread good words about this awesome drama. :) 

Now that I’m faithfully reading the novel (didn’t cheat nor skipped a chapter LOL), I can finally see the diff between NingSang novel and NingSang drama, which I find really interesting. It’s funny because the novel consists mostly of constructed words yet NingSang felt more real and gritty like you could almost touch their suffering and pain and of course, their simple joys of just being together. I also think that it’s mostly just the work of my own vivid imagination. LMAO. ;) 

BUT, the princess and LQ STILL annoys the hell out of me. Like I really want to gift both with a dose (or a slap, if I may) of reality that tells them that “No. The world doesn’t revolve around you and no one really cares so shut up both of you.” *sigh* Whether in the drama or in the novel, both are really, really useless. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

anyway just as i was browsing thru :D i found this part in Chapter 340 lols i think NingSang shippers will love it ;)

Hide contents

A simple and crude horse carriage entered the east gate of Chang'an City just at the moment the couple was about to leave the Old Brush Pen Shop full of regret. Around the horse carriage was a flourishing spring scene. It was Ning Que and his party, who had come back ahead of time.

Outside Tuyang City, they met with the disciples of Black Ink Garden and together they went south. Today, these girls from the Great River Kingdom finally saw with their own eyes the highly-reputed magnificent city, so they could not restrain themselves from feeling excited.

A corner of the carriage curtain was lifted up, and Mo Shanshan, wearing a white skirt, narrowed her eyes to appreciate the view and people of Chang'an City. A touch of a smile appeared on her beautiful round face, indicating that she also was happy.

The Eldest Brother kneaded his back, which was in pain because of the jolts along the way, and bitterly smiled at Ning Que, who was filled with excitement, asking, "Little Younger Brother, why are you so eager to come back to Chang'an?"

Ning Que seriously answered, "Don't laugh at me if I tell you the truth. Although I'm not picky about where I sleep, I still can't have a good sleep unless I'm at home. So, I'm eager to get back home to have a sound sleep."

Ning Que was still afraid of being laughed at, even if the other person was his Senior Brother, so what he had said was not true. Only he himself knew why he could not sleep well and was so eager to get back.

Outside of the Old Brush Pen Shop, no one prepared water for him to wash his feet, no one cooked noodles with fried eggs, no one handed him his things for washing up, and no one accompanied him when he was full of sorrow. So, he could not live without Sangsang.

Oh my goshhhhhh!!!! *cries* 

This brat is being all sweet and trying hard not be so obvious (yet he is so it’s kinda useless) I wanna squish him! :D Can I???

So this is at ch340 and the chapter that @thartie is thirsting is at ch620 and I am just at ch15-ish... Wow... That’s a looooong way to go... 

• LOL 5

I quite surprise that in jiang hu world, there is someone who is not a royal or rich people, but take a bath n brush his teeth everyday, twice a day, that is NQ LOL, he must be so neat and so clean. I thought people in jianghu clean himself once a week or month LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Oh my goshhhhhh!!!! *cries* 

This brat is being all sweet and trying hard not be so obvious (yet he is so it’s kinda useless) I wanna squish him! :D Can I???

So this is at ch340 and the chapter that @thartie is thirsting is at ch620 and I am just at ch15-ish... Wow... That’s a looooong way to go... 

HAhahahaha. I'm a reader. I read for 2 weeks non stop. hahahahaha. Catch ME if You Can! :)

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

k i found the chapter lols :D @thartie need to find some times to do ....as the number is a bit different in the mandarin version, however i found that chapter 619 is cute lols u have read that?

第四章 我家桑桑不可能这么可爱 - Impossible my SangSang is so Cute :D  (619)

第五章 杀意浓 - Thick Killing Intent (620)

HAhaha, Yeah, I like the 619 chapter too but 620 is the best. It put heart to at ease. 

• Like 2

Where are the  previews @stucked ?? 

Hello Chingu’s 

I think if any of you fans have Netflix, please send in a request also. To do so just follow the direction on how to do so. You will search for Help , then click on Title request and then type in the Title and click submit. 

• Like 3

After 1000x??? Hmm *thinks deeply* Okay! Here’s my dark soul! Take it! Just let me have a peeeeeek... LMAO :D 

Am I the only one or the forums site went down for like hours? 

By the Power vested in me by Master Yan Se, You Dark soul will returned to @stucked! You're to dark to be with the light. Hahahaha

While my internal energy wanted to stay awake last night, but my mortal body is drifting away so I close

my eyes and went to bed. Hahaha Did you feel the silence of my presence? Lol

• LOL 1

Good idea Re Netflix request. I will request for season 1 with proper subs. It may take time but chances are good since there are several Cseries on Netflix. I am wayyyy behind since dependent on subs but now on volume 2 of the novel.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Where are the  previews @stucked ?? 

Hello Chingu’s 

I think if any of you fans have Netflix, please send in a request also. To do so just follow the direction on how to do so. You will search for Help , then click on Title request and then type in the Title and click submit. 

I do, I do. Hahaha. I will helo spread EN. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

k i found the chapter lols :D @thartie need to find some times to do ....as the number is a bit different in the mandarin version, however i found that chapter 619 is cute lols u have read that?

第四章 我家桑桑不可能这么可爱 - Impossible my SangSang is so Cute :D  (619)

第五章 杀意浓 - Thick Killing Intent (620)

@angelangie oooohhh.. i'm excited to read that. just the title itself excites me. The English translation is only up to ch 616 Two Autumns.. i just have to wait and i'll be able to read it in two more days.. :) so thirsty for the translations! 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i can if i only read and dont have to go into the internet for over a week, infact i catch u :P and overtake u lols.....but with the amount of times i spend on the forum currently i catch snips and snap left and right lols

@angelangie I have no doubt with your cultivating skills. Hahahaha. You're more powerful than our boy NQ. Lol. Yeah, I skipped IG, FB and watching EN show for 2 weeks just to read. I have no life and became a mummy. I just updated my IG and FB yesterday because of the 1st Snow Fall. Hahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

EP.39

EP.40

Cr: uploader

Nice episodes.  New and lovely bond between SS and WGM happens.  She gives him NQ's white wardrobe to wear.  I think it's his academy uniform.  If NQ know that she is so affectionate with his enemy, I don't know how far he will tolerate, since it's SS.

In Ep.40,

Anyhow it's very funny when master yanse come in search of WGM to NQ's home.  She serves food and tea for only WGM, but not YS.  So each and every time he has to remind her that he is his young masters teacher.  Then she will serve him. 

The duel between the masters is superb.  They both try to impress SS with their powers.  I think the duel takes place during day, but they create night sky.  Finally WGM creates fireworks for her and she is so happy seeing it.  All these happenings are watched by both the 2nd brother and CPP.

Edit: my Chinese is not so good.  Hope I am right with my little understanding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@thartie

k here you go.... i didnt translate the whole thing, but i can tell you one thing is after the translations points....the rest is about the killing intent and the 2 powerful being whom found out where NQ & SS is staying unless you want that as well? :D 

my brain kinda fried for now lols :P 

Reveal hidden contents

第五章 杀意浓 – Thick Killing Intent
夜色初至,正是吃晚饭的时候,往常喜欢在街边一面蹲着吃饭一面与邻居聊天的月轮国国民,不知道是畏惧头顶的云层,还是冥王之女的传闻,纷纷躲回自已的宅院,街道显得有些冷清。
(On the arrival of the first nightfall, right on dinner times, neighbors use to hang out right under the moon to eat and chat together, not sure whether it is due to the dark cloud looming above the roof, or due to the rumors of MingWang Daughter, everyone hide inside their own home, making the streets seems deserted.

只有官府的差官在四处巡查。
(Only the officials guards was seen making rounds)

朝阳城的守卫比去年秋天刚到时要显得严密了很多,但宁缺相信要带着桑桑溜出去问题不是很大,只是先前他手握大黑伞散开念力感知,发现朝阳城里的强者数量多了不少,更令他警惕的是,月轮国朝廷明显加强了对朝阳城内部的搜索,街头巷尾到处可以看到军士,难道说佛道两宗已经确认自已和桑桑在朝阳城里?
(There seems to be more ZhaoYang’s guards around compare to last autumn, but NingQue believe getting out with SangSang is not a very problem, however just now when he used the black umbrella to dispel some mind perception, there seems to more skills people around ZhangAn, what make him more wary is, ZhangYang seems to have tighten the security insides the ZhaoYang city, from the beginning of the street till the end you are able to see soldiers looming, is it because both Buddhism & Taoism had discover that he & SangSang is inside ZhaoYang city?

看来这次是真的要离开了,只是去哪里呢?
(Seems like they really need to leave this times, but where to?)

如果宁缺只是一个人,他早就会离开朝阳城,无论回书院还是去别处飘零,他都有自信,不会被佛道两宗发现自己,然而如今他带着重病未愈的桑桑,实在是不敢贸然行事。
(If there is only NingQue alone, he would have left ZhaoYang City long times ago, no matter whether is it back to the academy or just wandering aimlessly, he has full confidence both Buddhism and the Taoism will not discover him, however now he need to take SangSang who is seriously ill, he didn’t dare to do things rashly)

在朝阳城里住了百余日,始终没有看到大师兄的踪迹,大师兄似乎根本没有来过这里,这让他猜测,道佛两宗可能用了某种方法,而他也没有办法去仔细寻找,因为隐匿行踪最重要的一点,便是要断绝与外界的任何联系。
(After staying over 100 days in the ZhaoYang City, he had not seen traces of Big Brother, it seems like Big Brother never came here at all, and this makes him guesses, whether both Buddhism & Taoism had used certain methods, also he don’t have ways to look for, because the main point of hiding, is to cut off any relationship with the outside world.)

不放心独自留在院中的桑桑,宁缺的察探工作很快便结束,他一面在在脑海里不断加深着刚刚绘制出来的地图,一面向小院走去。
(Worrying about SangSang who is all alone at the courtyard, NingQue’s inspection works was done quickly, as he walks towards the courtyard he kept drawing out the maps of the tighten up security in his minds)

在离小院约数十丈外有条极不起眼的小溪,溪畔生着些青树,他走到一颗树下,看着小院方向,确认桑桑没有任何问题,在树畔坐了下来,疲惫低头。
(About 10 feet away from the courtyard there is a small creek that went unnoticed, at the creek sides there are some trees, reaching one below one of the trees, looking towards the courtyard, making sure that SangSang is alright, he sat down, hunkering down his head)

一个秋天在烂柯寺,一个秋天在荒原,然后来到朝阳城,整整一百多天的时间,他都处于极度的紧张和焦虑之中,虽然身体能够得到休息,精神却没有放松的机会,哪怕只是刹那时间的放松都没有。
(One autumn day at LanKeShi, one autumn day at the wasteland, then reaching the ZhaoYang city, just within 100days, he is always in extreme tense and anxiety situation, even though the body could rest, but the mind do not have the chance to relax, not even for a single moment)

从小时候离开长安城开始,他便一直在生死边缘挣扎,无论在岷山还是在荒原,都经常处于精神紧张的状态态里,但那时候的紧张,总有舒缓的机会,无论是饮酒还是在火堆旁高声歌唱,然而如今他和桑桑是这样的孤单,面对着整个世界排山倒海而来的压力,根本找不到任何渲泄压力的机会。
(Since leaving ZhangAn city, he is always struggling a death life situation, whether is it at MingShan or in the wilderness, it is also in the state of nervousness, however in between nervousness, there is a chance to sooth, where is during drinking or singing next to the fire, however now there is only him and SangSang alone, facing the pressure from the world, there is no chance at all to vent it all out)

宁缺以为桑桑察觉到自已精神的异样,才试图用可爱和闲话斗嘴让自已放松下来,他也极为配合,然而却依然无法改善他当前的精神状态,脑海里那根弦崩到今天已经崩到了极致,随时可能断裂。
NingQue thought SangSang could felt the turmoil in his mind, trying to relax him by being cute, which he tried to accommodate, however he wasn’t able to return to his previous mind state, the string in his mind already reach its breaking point, which will break at any one times

他从溪畔拣起一块石头紧紧握住,然后缓缓用力,不知道过了多长时间才松开手掌,掌心的那块石头已经被压成了几截石砾。
Picking up a stone from the creek side he hold it firmly inside his grasp, which he tighten his fingers around it, not sure how long the times had past only then he loosen his grips, the stone in his grip had been turns into gravels.

然后他站起身来,对着那棵青树重重地捶了一拳。他想学着记忆深处某篇文章里写的那样,用这种方式来排解沉重的压力,如此回到小院后,才能用最平静的神情、最温和的态度,面对病中的桑桑。
Getting up, punching out at the tree trunk with all his might, he really want to learn like the calligraphy in  his memories, using this method to reduce the stress, then only when returning to the small courtyard, only can he use the most peaceful state of mind, using the most gentle attitude to face SangSang who is currently sick.

现实与理想总是有差距的。
(There is really a big different in between reality and dream)

宁缺看着身前的青树,看着自已悄无声息陷进青树坚硬树干里的拳头,眉梢微微挑起,嘴唇微分,看着不出来是哭还是在笑。
Looking at the tree in front of him, looking at the mark his fist make on the tree trunk, eye brows lifted, lips lifted at the corner, unable to fathom whether is it crying or laughing.

回到小院时,他已经回复了平静,摸黑钻进被褥,抱着桑桑微凉的身子,把脸靠在她的颈后,深深嗅了一口,说道:“赶紧睡吧。”
Returning to the small courtyard, he had already managed to cool down, touching the black bedding, hugging SangSang cold body, leaning his face against her neck, breathing in and letting out a deep sigh, he said: “Faster sleep.”

桑桑感觉颈后有些微湿,转过身看着他的眼睛,但在他的眼里除了平静和温暖,没有看到别的任何东西,低声问道:“你哭了?”
SangSang feeling the warmth at her back of her neck, turn around and look into his eyes, however in his eyes she only see calmness and warmth, there is nothing else, said in a whisper: “You cried?”

宁缺微笑说道:“这么多年你什么时候见我哭过?”
NingQue smiles while saying: “When have you ever seen me crying after so many years?”

桑桑把头埋在他怀里,说道:“是不是先前提到山山姑娘,让你想起那些事情,愈发觉得后悔难过,所以伤心?”
SangSang push her head into his embraces, and said: “Is it because previously there is mention on Miss ShanShan, reminding you of those things, making you regrets, that why you’re sad?”

这是这些日子两个人经常做的事情,但宁缺这时候没有心情,所以他只是沉默把她搂在怀里,轻轻抚着她的背,传达着掌心的温暖。
These is the thing that they always did recently, however right at this moment NingQue heart is not in it, so he just hold her in his embrace, and patted her back softly, conveying the warm through his palm.

桑桑沉默了很长时间,忽然说道:“我很笨吧?”
After a long pause, SangSang suddenly said: “I’m very stupid right?”

宁缺问道:“哪里笨?”
NingQue asked in return: “Where stupid?”

桑桑抬起头来,看着他说道:“本来就不可爱,却想装可爱哄你开心,装的很难看,有时候甚至装成了无理取闹。”
SangSang raises her head, looking at him and said: “Wasn’t even cute to begin with, but act cute to make you happy, but it looks so ugly, and these entire act make me seems unreasonable.” 

宁缺看着她说道:“你本就是可爱的。”
NingQue looks at her and said: “You’re always cute.”

桑桑低声说道:“哪里可爱呢?”
SangSang spoke in a soft voice: “Where cute?”

宁缺说道:“你是我唯一可以爱的丫头,所以可爱。”
NingQue said: “You are the only girl I can love, that’s why cute.”

桑桑微笑说道:“好肉麻,好酸。”
SangSang said with a smile: “That’s so corny, so aching.”

宁缺也笑了起来,说道:“这句话是皮皮教我的。”
NingQue also smile, & said: “This is taught to me by Chen PiPi.”

桑桑还在笑,但不知何时泪水已湿了脸颊。
SangSang is still laughing, however not sure when tears rolls down wetting her cheeks

宁缺伸手把她脸上的泪水弹掉,说道:“从五岁之后,就没怎么见过你哭了。”
NingQue pull up his hands and wipe away the tears, & said: “Have not seen you cry since you were 5”

桑桑说道:“前些年哭过一次,离开老笔斋那夜。”
SangSang says: ‘Couple of years ago once, the night leaving the old mansion.’

宁缺说道:“以后不要哭了。”
NingQue said: ‘Don’t ever cry again.’

桑桑低头,轻轻嗯了一声。
SangSang lower head, and softly agreed.

宁缺的双唇落在她光洁的额头上,然后下移,落在她的唇上。
NingQue lips landed on her smooth foreheads, before slowly it travel down towards her lips

桑桑微睁着眼睛,微张着嘴唇。
SangSang eyes glazes over, before her lips parted.

宁缺用力地抱着她,安静而专注地亲着,仿佛要把她瘦小的身子,完全压进自已的身体里,只有这样,才能不让她被别人看到,然后夺走。
NingQue tighten his embrace around her, quietly and kisses with all his focus, seems to almost wanting to totally absorb her small little body into his own, the only way to avoid others from seeing her, and to take her away.

桑桑今年一十六,虽然瘦弱,毕竟已经长成一个少女,自有迷人处,宁缺的手伸进她的衣襟,轻轻抚揉。
SangSang is 16 this years, even though weak, still she has already grown into a young later, and there places that charm one, NingQue hands slowly reached insides her clothes, rubbing softly.

桑桑低声说道:“我们生孩子吧。”
SangSang said in a small voice: “Let’s have children.”

“等你病好。”宁缺看着她仿佛透明的眼眸,说道。
“When you recover.” NingQue gazing at her and said. 

“如果病永远好不了怎么办?”
“If I never get well, then how?”

“过两天我们就要离开朝阳城,找到安全的地方再说。”
“We will leave ZhaoYang in these 2 days, after we get we get to a safer place then we discuss about it”

“可是哪里才是真正安全的地方?书院?”
“But where is really safe? The academy?”

“如果不能回书院,那么没有人的地方,便是安全的地方。”
“If we really cannot return to The Academy, then a place where is no one, that will be the safe place.”

@angelangie what would I do without you? I was miserable thinking of those backward translation. But you're my suoer hero.Hahahha. Thank You!:)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1