[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

gosh seeing this pictures that JiangYe's Weibo posted really make me happy :D i hope it does too for you guys :) i make some small translation in the spoiler ;)

and who say in the drama our NingQue never thought of SangSang? i guess some viewers need to prepare to eat some of their words....they probably didnt have him said it at every breath of his words....but there are still some mention on it.....and that is MSS right at the sides there :) 

Reveal hidden contents

006AUUKhly1fxpxvo1wv0j30u011bh5s_zpsesa9

if u are worried.....just dump it into the spoiler :) we all read spoiler....only some ppl dont do it :P 

sometimes i forget and also didnt posted it into the spoiler but hey dont stop....we need you here :) the more the merrier :)

The only reason why I won’t skip all the parts of NQ & MSS: to see MSS’ reaction when NQ mentions SS lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Spoiler

A quick summary. So, they all discovered that SS is the daughter of Yama.  Everyone wanted to kill her. But NQ is laying his life to protect her. Even Master Qishian help NQ to protect SS because he like SS very much and he always speak to her lovingly. Not only that, Eldest Brother and Second  Brother Jumo came to protect SS. Jumo's favorite had always bern her.Technically speaking, SS has the Academy behind her. When everybody wanted to wage war against the Academy because they protected SS, the have to face the Tang Empire first before they can get through it. So mainly, SS character is the most powerful because she can gather all the great cultivator to protect her. The Academy and Tang Empire. Let alone NQ who is willing to die for her. 

Chingu, just open it if you wanted to go forward to the climax of the story pertaining SS character. 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I really wished they had given the reason to why Ning Que doesn't like the Princess. 

Hide contents

I don't recall ever saying I disliked the Princess but I don't like her. I really thought she liked Sang Sang but in Episode 27 , it seems she is only using Sang Sang as way to SPy on Ning Que or control him because of Sang Sang.

But in the novel she really seem to like her. She even tried to poach her off Ning Que. Ning Que saw how close she was to her Princess and pulled her to his side.  How dare she tell Ning Que SS doesn't tell a good story. I have to disagree with the witch, SS tells a great Story especially when it is about NQ. She is so happy, her smile is so bright when she talks about him. 

In the drama , they haven't really given us  a solid reason to why NQ dislike the Princess and NQ knows The Princess has designs for him. 

NQ didn't want to give that privilege to the Princess because he can read the hidden intention of the Princess. She is  very ambitious and will use anybody so she can have her brother be crown as Emperor. ANd also, he doesn't wanna be put in a situation where he has to choose between his friendship with her or the Academy when time comes to declare the next emperor. Because as I see it, he'll be the one who will choose who deserve the crown. He'll be the next Fu Zi. That's what I understand when I watch the drama.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, stucked said:

I cant post that here. Hahaha. I really love this drama. Hehehe.

@thartie You mentioned this in the spoiler and am a bit dim, lol, but who’s Master Qishian??? Thank you! :) 

HE is the Chess Master who've been asked by Academy Headmaster to heal SS. He's from Lanke Temple and he is the 3rd person to know that SS is the Daughter of Yama but still love her and wanted to cleansed her instead of killing her.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

1.)At this moment, Sangsang moved in his embrace, slightly knitting her brows, almost as if she was dreaming about something bad or she was feeling Ning Que's emotions now.

Ning Que looked at her slightly tanned face as he calmed down. This was because whether he was a traitor or the Son of Yama, he had a handmaiden that would never leave him behind. Even if he was left to roam again, he wouldn't be alone, it would be the two of them. This was better.

He lightly kissed her on her brows, wanting to ease them.

2.) 

Sangsang asked curiously, "Who are those other people?"

She was not truly curious about this matter, so when she widened her eyes and deliberately attempted to look curious, it made her look childish and adorable instead.

So Ning Que laid a peck on her face.

Sangsang was slightly abashed, but did not avoid him.

She did not avoid him not because she was flustered and did not know what to do. It was because she felt that it was natural for Ning Que to kiss her.

Instead, Ning Que looked at her bright eyes and grew flustered. He coughed twice before continuing, "It is of course to subdue General Xian... No, to be more exact, the emperor is warning his own daughter not to poke too deeply into the military."

3.)Sangsang shrunk into his embrace and clutched at his shirt with her right hand. She looked at the night sky through the crack and realized that the night sky in the wilderness was still as bright as before. However, she felt that there was someone watching her from among the stars and began to feel frightened. She clutched at Ning Que's shirt even tighter.

Ning Que did not know what she was thinking. He lowered his head to kiss her and found that her forehead was a little cold, but it was much better compared to when she was ill. 

4.) NQ is always proud to tell the world that SS is his wife and whoever wanted to hurt his wife, he will kill them all. But take note, they were just engaged and not married yet but NQ told everybody and always refers to SS as his wife.

Chingu, more spoilers. I just wanna share the highlight of NQ and SS Love Story. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

How does one become a cultivating addict? I know theres 3 of them but how does one achieve that title? Is it through years of training/knowledge/going to academy because the 3 addicts seems to be around NQ's age.

To put it simply.. Its because they're known as beautiful girls in high positions with interesting hobbies. :lol: 

Mo Shan Shan is Calligraphy Addict, because she's a beautiful girl  that love Calligraphy. And She's a student of a famous Master.
Lu Chenjia, is Flower Addict, because she's a beautiful girl, a princess, that love flowers. 
Ye Hongyu, is Dao Addict, because she's a beautiful girl that studies Taoism to the extreme, known as a potential cultivator from Xiling.

@thartie :wub:

@angelangie Yes, NQ does mention SS a few times... I love seeing how doting he is.. and when NQ mention how good it would have been if there's noodle and fried egg.. for me it means he misses SS, he miss home... and on cue the scene just have to shift to SS cooking noodle huh???? does the writer wants to make me cryyyy????? LOL 

giphy.gif

Happy Evernight day Guys :wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I cannot sleep when the episodes subs started to enter the most heartbreaking episodes which focusing on NQ and MSS honeyomoon mood. So i start digging any information to comfort my pity soul TTTT Luckily I found this forum!! Somehow i feel the motivation to continue watch eventhough aware with the fact that:

1. No longer Arthur in season 2 TTTT

2. THERE WILL BE SWEET CRINGE MOMENTS BETWEEN NQ AND MSS

3. The novel's translation is hard to cope but i still need to read to get the big picture.

• LOL 5

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

welcome in joining us first of all.....hahaha

and yes the sad moment is we will have a new NingQue :( but still we need to learn to cope with that....and to add the salt to the wound we need to cope with MSS in the picture which we will love to kick her out of.....however we need to bear in minds that it was because of MSS that NingQue came to realize his depth of feeling for SangSang which in turn we need to be grateful for as if this is not set to happen......we never see NingSang relationship move into another level which will set all of us in love frenzy :D

Novel's translations is never easy when it involved in translating from Mandarin into English as i found that Chinese Character can easily describe or position every single person in different setting merely with 1 word or 2 however English is a lil different as it is honestly a lil bland and one words can stand for numerous standing which sometimes we readers will find it hard to differentiate unless we had some background on the story itself.... however we need to be grateful for all the translators works due to it is not easy finding the right word sometimes......

It's been sooooooo long since i am tooo addicted with chinese mainland dramas after upset few expecting dramas before but nahhh. This drama is tooooo much to handle. I mean we as viewers can feel the bonding between the casts TTTT

Brothers sisters, masters students, love hate cat and dogs relationships. They are more family feels to me. I guess I need to postpone my wedding date kekekekekekekekeke kidding 

So i guess i need to bear like 10 episodes to 40 episodes or something (Read: NQ and MSS cringe moments) before SS come into the big picture between them or what? 

31 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Dont kill me for saying this. I think NQ (CFY) has chemistry with all MSS, YHY and SS  (LOL - not the Princess, though). I dont mind to see him having a different period drama with them each as the leads :D . But here, NQ belongs to SS ! :wub: :lol: 

@kimong8, welcome to the broken-heart club of EN Season 2 . Let's enjoy Season 1 while Arthur/CFY is still there :D

:bawling:

I didn't watch the cringe moments NQ MSS yet, so i full of hatred towards her kekekekekekeke. Who knows by the time, i will feel sorry for her... 

If they replace with Dylan(?) he is the one in meteor garden, isn't? I guess i can accept that since both have the similarity on their face the resembles.... Though I cammot accept fully hahahahahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Guys, how much do you think will it cost me to pay somebody to do a proper translation? Per chapter. It is just english to english. Hahaha. The online novel is machine translated and it's hard to understand. The other site was not finish and I've caught up with it already. I'm getting anxious and restless. Lol 

• LOL 7

6 hours ago, thartie said:

Hahahahha. What a savage thought we both have. lol. Give me five! hahahha

@littlemissmiss @thartie... Me. Too waiting for him to say her name , just to make her worry. Or to see him thinking of her with that adorable face of his. 

How many of you like Ning Que’s friend Chu Youxian?  He is so funny and he understands Ning Que, great friend 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thartie said:

HE is the Chess Master who've been asked by Academy Headmaster to heal SS. He's from Lanke Temple and he is the 3rd person to know that SS is the Daughter of Yama but still love her and wanted to cleansed her instead of killing her.  

Oooh. So he isn’t shown in the drama yet. Thank you!!!! :) 

2 hours ago, thartie said:
  Hide contents

1.)At this moment, Sangsang moved in his embrace, slightly knitting her brows, almost as if she was dreaming about something bad or she was feeling Ning Que's emotions now.

Ning Que looked at her slightly tanned face as he calmed down. This was because whether he was a traitor or the Son of Yama, he had a handmaiden that would never leave him behind. Even if he was left to roam again, he wouldn't be alone, it would be the two of them. This was better.

He lightly kissed her on her brows, wanting to ease them.

2.) 

Sangsang asked curiously, "Who are those other people?"

She was not truly curious about this matter, so when she widened her eyes and deliberately attempted to look curious, it made her look childish and adorable instead.

So Ning Que laid a peck on her face.

Sangsang was slightly abashed, but did not avoid him.

She did not avoid him not because she was flustered and did not know what to do. It was because she felt that it was natural for Ning Que to kiss her.

Instead, Ning Que looked at her bright eyes and grew flustered. He coughed twice before continuing, "It is of course to subdue General Xian... No, to be more exact, the emperor is warning his own daughter not to poke too deeply into the military."

3.)Sangsang shrunk into his embrace and clutched at his shirt with her right hand. She looked at the night sky through the crack and realized that the night sky in the wilderness was still as bright as before. However, she felt that there was someone watching her from among the stars and began to feel frightened. She clutched at Ning Que's shirt even tighter.

Ning Que did not know what she was thinking. He lowered his head to kiss her and found that her forehead was a little cold, but it was much better compared to when she was ill. 

4.) NQ is always proud to tell the world that SS is his wife and whoever wanted to hurt his wife, he will kill them all. But take note, they were just engaged and not married yet but NQ told everybody and always refers to SS as his wife.

Chingu, more spoilers. I just wanna share the highlight of NQ and SS Love Story. 

Oh my. :) They’re just too pure for this world. Again, thank you for sharing this. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, thartie said:
  Hide contents

A quick summary. So, they all discovered that SS is the daughter of Yama.  Everyone wanted to kill her. But NQ is laying his life to protect her. Even Master Qishian help NQ to protect SS because he like SS very much and he always speak to her lovingly. Not only that, Eldest Brother and Second  Brother Jumo came to protect SS. Jumo's favorite had always bern her.Technically speaking, SS has the Academy behind her. When everybody wanted to wage war against the Academy because they protected SS, the have to face the Tang Empire first before they can get through it. So mainly, SS character is the most powerful because she can gather all the great cultivator to protect her. The Academy and Tang Empire. Let alone NQ who is willing to die for her. 

Chingu, just open it if you wanted to go forward to the climax of the story pertaining SS character. 

Spoiler

SO no-one from the academy fights Ning Que? 

40 minutes ago, kimong8 said:

It's been sooooooo long since i am tooo addicted with chinese mainland dramas after upset few expecting dramas before but nahhh. This drama is tooooo much to handle. I mean we as viewers can feel the bonding between the casts TTTT

Brothers sisters, masters students, love hate cat and dogs relationships. They are more family feels to me. I guess I need to postpone my wedding date kekekekekekekekeke kidding 

So i guess i need to bear like 10 episodes to 40 episodes or something (Read: NQ and MSS cringe moments) before SS come into the big picture between them or what? 

I didn't watch the cringe moments NQ MSS yet, so i full of hatred towards her kekekekekekeke. Who knows by the time, i will feel sorry for her... 

If they replace with Dylan(?) he is the one in meteor garden, isn't? I guess i can accept that since both have the similarity on their face the resembles.... Though I cammot accept fully hahahahahahaha

I cant accept dylan at all i dont really think he has the acting chops yet/

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I can still watch the scenes without SS, because the story wont be just about NQ-MSS :P . I like YHY, so I'm expecting her. I dont know why, but the actress looked prettier here compared to when she was in Legend of Condor Heroes 2017 (although she was already pretty there too). Perhaps because her character is more ruthless and smart here, and deadly too. I love her. In the novel :

Hide contents

It is said that YHY is a female version of NQ. She is as cold and as ruthless as him, and they both understand that they have similar characters. I'm not too interested in her in the novel, but I love it when they are confronting each other, and from the trailer, I think the drama will add some scenes between her and NQ. Dunno, we'll see. I'm curious to know that.

I can accept Liu Hao Ran as the replacement, but it's hard for others *LOL*. So, yeah..just enjoy Season 1

I agree Liu Hao Ran and ill watch it 100% 

I skimmed through the last like 5 pages i need to keep up to date because i hate reading 5 pages worth xd

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I like him. He is one of NQ's good friends in the Academy. Actually, Situ Yilan (one of the girls in the Academy) is also quite nice to him. Too bad, the drama didnt show it . I actually prefer to watch her conversation with NQ than watching the Empress or the annoying Prince

Oh I like him too. He might be super weak compared to NingQue and he knows it nor pretend he’s strong. I liked that he was a friend of NQ even before he became the famous 13th/disciple of Yan Se. He helps NQ in his own way and he is loyal to him. I think he isn’t too bothered that NQ didn’t come from a prominent family when they first met in Red Sleeve Invite. About Situ Yilan, she’s quite different in the drama compared to the novel. She’s sorta petty in the novel, not accepting that NQ ranked higher than most of them in the entrance exam. Hm. I might be wrong though. I’m still confused with their names. HAHAHA. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, thartie said:

I don't like his lips and eyebrows too. hhahhaa

Im not too familiar w/ this DW actor other than he was in the Meteor Garden drama(havent seen it/not into romance-genre drama). 

I dont think he has the physicality/voice, judging from a clip/interview. His appearance doesnt feel like NQ on the surface(ex:height/physique). Im not too sure how he'll do onscreen, in terms of acting/action. CFY's acting isnt great, but it is watchable. CFY shines in action sequence & carries it w/ a level of tenacity.

I'd much prefer a more established actor for S2.

• Like 4

NQ :joy::joy:

EDIT:

Why is he neglecting her? Is this before him leaving for wilderness?  Poor SS.

Some new videos are being uploaded and it's piqued my interest.  I am unable to wait for the subs of the aired episodes.

Can someone give me the link where I can watch the aired new raw episodes from Tonite?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2