[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

Scene from novel that i want to see:

Spoiler

1. NQ arguing with himself about men liking several women in front of lake

2. NQ asking CPP stupid questions because he is panicking like if one eat crab soup everyday and if water have legs

3. Camp MSS vs camp SS btwn sr brothers and sisters. 3rd sister understand NQ the most

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

It should be both : the phoenix and the pill. IIRC, the phoenix melted his 'channels' and his body was going to create new ones, but he was too weak and was going to die. The pill didnt just strengthen him, but also helped him to form the new channels. Please CMIIW, I dont really remember the detail

I think the pill healed him but the pill shouldnt really have this huge affect .

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I didn't even realize there was a function to follow a 'thread' lol -- I am #13 lol!

How to follow a thread?

Yeah i agree why there are so many scenes about the queen n princess n prince, i also fast forward it, and made the fighting scene in the wilderness so short. But maybe casting Leon Lai is quite expensive so they have to make the most of him LOL.

What I want to see more are the brother sister scene, NQ MSS n YHY journey in the wilderness, more fighting scene, SS and WGM bonding, NQ vs his foes like LQ XH, etc, so plz just cut the imperial scene LOL.

Spoiler

Oya i cant wait to see NQ befriend with YHY, in trailer and mv, NQ wearing white n red robes walking with YHY and eat bun together. I eager to know how LQ reaction to this LOL. His mentor and protector finally befriend with his ultimare enemy NQ. And also i am curious, will NQ and LQ have a fighting scene? Or just debating all the time? Since NQ will shoot LQ with Premodial 13 Arrow and destroy him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

can i add this one scene? but i guess we never see it

Reveal hidden contents

an auntie blaming NQ for not letting her nephew marrying SS, the reason NQ gave her was SS is only 8 years old when she proposed!!! :D

Spoiler

Ah i cqnt wait to see this too! Moment when NQ missing SS, and find her somewhere and she is getting married, and SS told NQ to marry with someone else, NQ is so mad and yelled to SS "you cant marry, bla bla bla!" And finally he proposed SS. 

But i have a bad feeling that in the end SS will die or something? I think in trailer or MV, i saw SS being held n hug by NQ, n NQ screaming a lot. I think it will be on the final battle between XH vs NQ.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

can i add this one scene? but i guess we never see it

Reveal hidden contents

an auntie blaming NQ for not letting her nephew marrying SS, the reason NQ gave her was SS is only 8 years old when she proposed!!! :D

@angelangie  I wished they had added this scene. This was when they were leaving Wei City. Sang Sang was so popular. LOL LOL 

@rhaps I was kinda dissapointed too , the general # 1 guy got away. NQ almost had him. . 

Spoiler

I love this scene though. Even A girl got the best of him lol lol 

I believe NQ and her will click 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

... lols all thanks to @UnniSarah suddenly we have a surge of followers lols XD 

I am #18. Quite late in joining this thread - only at Ep. 12, so I can’t join your discussion in real time. But I must say that I was blown away by the fight scene in Ep. 6, when NQ helped Chao Xiao Shu. Now enjoying NQ’s daily ongoings at the Academy. How awesome was is it when the 3rd Prince tried to embarrass him at the Club, and the drinks ended up being on the house because of NQ?  Ha!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, omiki said:

I am #18. Quite late in joining this thread - only at Ep. 12, so I can’t join your discussion in real time. But I must say that I was blown away by the fight scene in Ep. 6, when NQ helped Chao Xiao Shu. Now enjoying NQ’s daily ongoings at the Academy. How awesome was is it when the 3rd Prince tried to embarrass him at the Club, and the drinks ended up being on the house because of NQ?  Ha!

Welcome to our Threat @omiki   Really looking forward to your POV for this drama. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, omiki said:

Same here. I started watching EV two weeks ago/currently on ep 25. Im waiting for Viki to fully sub the episodes & for the next 6 episodes to release this week so I can binge-watch accordingly.

I didnt know anything about this drama but saw it airing on Viki/gave it a try after reading the sypnosis & was hooked watching 4 episodes in. Good Stuff. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@stella77  and @epinklyn   There is another way. On mobile device it is at the bottom of your page  to your right hand side. 

Ah got it thx, in fact i already followed this thread but i dont remember it.

I'm so happy there are so many new BTS videos uploaded on youtube, i guess this is because the series is getting a lot lot of viewers and fans! I think CFY as a 17 years old boy back then when still filming, he has achieved what the director expectation, that's why the director keep saying his age couple times include on the last day filming, and his profesionalism is the same level like his senior. Poor SY and CPP, they were bullied by CFY LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, stella77 said:

@epinklyn i had to use a computer to notice a ‘follow’ button or box on the top right hand of the thread. 

Ah, i'm using mobil site, so exactly like @UnniSarah said.

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Reveal hidden contents

Nope..there wont be any fighting scenes between LQ-NQ. It should be between NQ-YHY instead (and MSS). I've also been waiting for this part, and I hope that it wont be disappointing like the battle with the Horse Gank

Yes, i'm waiting for the battle of:

-YHY vs NQ+MSS

-NQ vs Demon Sect Leader

-NQ vs XH

-maybe NQ vs LB?

I'm an action addict person, so actually i prefer fighting scene than other scene, but when it comes to a non fighting scene but has a good plot, my hand still openly wide, Ever Night indeed has all of it.

• Like 3

Questions re episode 28 & 29 because subs were a bit messy and video lag etc

Spoiler

The people of the Wasteland aren’t the same as the demon people are they?

So the MZ scroll or the important Xiling book is somewhere in the Wasteland? 

Gah. NQ talking about the birds and the bees with SS and then taking her to the brothel lol. If in the drama NQ is 18, how old is drama SS? Because he must have been at least 5 - 6 years old when he found her as a baby, non? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I think they should be 5-6 yrs apart. In the beginning of the story, NQ was 16-17 (right?) , while SS was 11. That's why, I think the kid NQ in the drama was too old. He looked like at least 8 yrs old

I agree the child actor was too old.

I thought they aged them up for the drama and SS is about 14-15 years old and NQ 19-20 years old?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

cant remember that very well cause i only remember in the book that there is a slight mention SS was 11 when they were leaving the Wei City and NingQue was like 15 or 16 so my guess will be 5 years apart at max.

I think they are 4 years apart because... 

Spoiler

When NQ challenges XH to the duel, he explains his past. XH goes how much could you remember at 4 years old. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Even though NQ find YH very pretty and captivating and always flirt with her, but he knew himself that he has no intention of touching her. Even MSS liked him soo much and she made his heart flatter and he likes her back too, but, he would rather hurt and reject her rather than seeing SS letting him go. When MSS where asking Master Q if there's an afterlife, thinking that maybe by then she can have NQ heart but unfortunately, NQ already hope in his heart that whatever happens to him and SS, and if there's an afterlife, he hoped that SS will just be step away from him so they can still be together. What a lovesick fool indeed as what Master Qingian said. 

Chingu, spoiler for you all. Indeed, NQ love for her cannot be measured by death. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4