Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

1 minute ago, raziela said:

I love Song Yi Ren as Sang Sang so much!  If I watch Season 2 it will be for her.  LMAO @  ditching toxic guys and alimony.  Yes, our Sang Sang is an independent lady:D

Don't worry.  I totally understand your feelings 

THIS!  

Yes, I have my issue with the writing/directing but CFY and SYR were a great choice for the characters with wonderful chemistry.  I do wish they were in the hands of a writer/director who had done a better job with the characters and their love story more in line with the original story but nothing we can do about that now.  I'll cross my fingers that they can do justice to their relationship with the few episodes left

You got the point here. The casts are excellent and the problem here is the aunt screenwriter:bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

hahaha i guess SangSang is very comfortable to hide behind 2nd brother :D

that NingQue had to ask her whether that is his 2nd brother or hers :D

cr: as tagged

786d378dgy1fy6kuqeezvg20ff08nnpi_zpsvutm

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Hello everyone  I am going to bed now. Can’t even keep my eyes open now. So very tired. I just want to say keep this thread alive. So When I wake up I get to read your thoughts or what you wish to happen in the next episodes.

I stayed up to watch the episode I wanted to see the most. 

I find that watching my drama’s a second time brings me so much clarity that I didn’t see when I first watched it. So after watching second time once I wake up. I willl fill this thread with my perspective of each episode. So see you later. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone  I am going to bed now. Can’t even keep my eyes open now. So very tired. I just want to say keep this thread alive. So When I wake up I get to read your thoughts or what you wish to happen in the next episodes.

I stayed up to watch the episode I wanted to see the most. 

I find that watching my drama’s a second time brings me so much clarity that I didn’t see when I first watched it. So after watching second time once I wake up. I willl fill this thread with my perspective of each episode. So see you later. 

good night good night lols im about to hit the bed myself too lols :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I dont want to see her anymore. And I hope the screenwriter would not add some dramatic scenes like NQ still thinking or missing her after this. Its total clean break up.

Hon, it is better if we see MSS one last time, because MSS needs to see SS-NQ together without other people around them to understand that she is the third wheel between the OTP.

Now that we're moving on and it seems that

Spoiler

NQ will be confined after all, i look forward to the shouting match between NQ and CPP lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Thats good to hear.

The director/writer put way too much emphasis on NQ/MSS. SS shouldnt feel like shes second fiddle to MSS. Viewers probably have the notion that MSS is supposed to be NQ's endgame, which she is not. SS is NQ's life. Hopefully, more cultivation/learning w/NQ&SS.

Just only want to satisfy NQ-MSS shippers, the screenwriter/director changed and added some unnecessary things on the drama. I believe if they sticking on the novel, it would reduce some complicated things and misunderstandings. And of course, make the drama look even better!

Just for fun because I need fresh air:D

Fei Yu: aunt, I think its time for me to move on. Sorry.

Screenwriter: pardon?

Fei Yu: I quit for season 2.

Screenwriter: (shock). What happen?? Lets seat down first and tell me what happen (pulling Fei Yu down on the chair).

Fei Yu: okay. I will honest with you.

Screenwriter: yes. Tell me quick.

Fei Yu: (sigh) I am confuse. Along the drama I was always mistaken someone.

Screenwriter: who?

Fei Yu: between Sangsang and Mo shanshan.

Screenwriter: why?

Fei Yu: Because in the novel its clearly described that sangsang only belong to me and I only belong to sangsang. she is my life, the most important person and the one that I can love. I have engraved all these lines deeply in my heart while reading the book. But, you somehow keep making changes on the script. Now I am confused who is the main lead female and supporting female.

Screenwriter: &-#(@&#+$) (speechless).

:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

58 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Hon, it is better if we see MSS one last time, because MSS needs to see SS-NQ together without other people around them to understand that she is the third wheel between the OTP.

I really hope so but after how this drama diminished the NQ/SS relationship. Don't need any more time wasted on more slow motion flashbacks of MSS and NQ or another useless MSS fantasy :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Just for fun because I need fresh air:D

Fei Yu: aunt, I think its time for me to move on. Sorry.

Screenwriter: pardon?

Fei Yu: I quit for season 2.

Screenwriter: (shock). What happen?? Lets seat down first and tell me what happen (pulling Fei Yu down on the chair).

Fei Yu: okay. I will honest with you.

Screenwriter: yes. Tell me quick.

Fei Yu: (sigh) I am confuse. Along the drama I was always mistaken someone.

Screenwriter: who?

Fei Yu: between Sangsang and Mo shanshan.

Screenwriter: why?

Fei Yu: Because in the novel its clearly described that sangsang only belong to me and I only belong to sangsang. she is my life, the most important person and the one that I can love. I have engraved all these lines deeply in my heart while reading the book. But, you somehow keep making changes about the script. Now I am confused who is the main lead female and supporting female.

Screenwriter: &-#(@&#+$) (speechless).

:joy:

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3

OMG, what we have here.  This is what I predicted in one of my old post on page 48.  They are going to end on a good note.  He is talking to SS's father about his engagement with SS.

https://youtu.be/Oci6ebK3rC0

cr: uploader

All the costumes are so good on CFY, especially the one he is wearing in conversation with the emperor. He is looking so handsome in the whole video.:heart::wub::love:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

46 minutes ago, dzareth said:

Reveal hidden contents

NQ will be confined after all, i look forward to the shouting match between NQ and CPP lol

Thank you:D I will make sure to open my eyes widely during that scene:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

OMG, what we have here.  This is what I predicted in one of my old post on page 48.  They are going to end on a good note.  He is talking to SS's father about his engagement with SS.

All the costumes are so good on CFY, especially the one he is wearing in conversation with the emperor. He is looking so handsome in the whole video.:heart::wub::love:

Spoiler

I love how they were going to set a date for marriage and SS walks in and goes "I don't agree" LOL SS is growing up and making her own decisions 

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, dzareth said:

Reveal hidden contents

You know what, this is what I've been waiting for now. Just saying that I'm disappointed with how yhe drama handled things in epi 47-48, but I'm relieved that I'm not the only one , after reading other forums. Or perhaps I should wait for the eng sub and watch them again? 

I dunno, but now I'm happy that the story moves on.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

You know what, this is what I've been waiting for now. Just saying that I'm disappointed with how yhe drama handled things in epi 47-48, but I'm relieved that I'm not the only one , after reading other forums. Or perhaps I should wait for the eng sub and watch them again? 

I dunno, but now I'm happy that the story moves on.

Haha I thought only me feeling the disappointment on these 2 series:D

But, when I was reading through all the comments dropped by the soompiers in this forum, it makes me happy and I feel like all my comrades are here cheering me up. Thanks guysss:D:D:lol::heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, dzareth said:

Hide contents

exactly.....so that we can have her exit the scenes....besides we need her to thank for escalating the relationship status in between NingSang to another level :)

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Haha I thought only me feeling the disappointment on these 2 series:D

But, when I reading through all the comments dropped by the soompiers in this forum, it makes me happy and I feel like all my comrades are here cheering me. Thanks guysss:D:D:lol::heart:

Last night, Douban score dropped 0.1 from 7.4 to 7.3, but today it has gone back to 7.4 again. That just tells me that a lot of people are not satisfied. Everything is just so ...unconvincing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, pad-hari said:

the scenes switches in the preview is honestly a little mind boggling for me......

they should just cut thru and i felt they mix it all up.....

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

The recent episodes of EN has been, uh, really something, LOL.

because they know the reunite of NingSang CP is powerful enough to draw in viewers :D 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

because they know the reunite of NingSang CP is powerful enough to draw in viewers :D 

SS leaving NQ hit him like a brick. MSS gleefully fantasizes a life w/NQ but gets "bye felicia" from him instead. Pretty hilarious, I snorted. Oh what shame. 

Reading the reactions here is also amusing.

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

And they are wrong :P

I can write a long post of complaints about epi 47-48, but I dont want to because things wont change anyway :P

Sorry to say, but I think they are the worst episodes of EN and the worst way to end MSS's arc. After watching them, I watch epi 37-42 when everything is still so good, and try to forget that epi 47-48 ever existed .

Sorry, guys :P . I'm really disappointed with the scriptwriter and PD. They've ruined a very good plot and chemistry of NQ-SS that have been built since the beginning. I wont say that CFY-SYR's acting are the best, but they've been consistent and have proven that they could give a good performance IF they are directed well. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1