Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

seeing her like this hurt me too.....sorry im on SangSang ship :P i hate seeing her like this......

Reveal hidden contents

ddad9426ly1fy5dp03a8cg20jo0imb2c_zpsoxjy

ddad9426ly1fy5dowrxk5g20jo0ime82_zps9gmz

This. How can you be like this when you are part owner of the house. It’s like she was thrown away. Aaargh. Crying now. Again. Haha.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Update:

WOW I just had to say I love ep 47 and I'm not even finished yet. It's so NQ SS dedicated and the background music is lovely. I love it!!

And it shows NQ starting to talk to himself and his thoughts 

I especially loved that:

Spoiler

His flashbacks are of their simpler times in Wei City and before he joined the academy when their whole world was just each other

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

This maybe sad but I am hopeful. Go on baby! You can do it! Let him realize you deserve better. Oh my heart. :( Cr oerhath IG

i love these parts lols....cause i guess this is when we have NingSang rs being push into another lvl 

crazy monkey 003

• Like 6

Just now, angelangie said:

i love these parts lols....cause i guess this is when we have NingSang rs being push into another lvl 

crazy monkey 003

And the background music is just.. haha.. and it does.. you’d know that SS leaving him will just open the floodgates of emotion from NQ.. brat as he is but he got it coming... LOL It’s just funny how SS just has that small body bag on her.. and we all know what’s inside.. SILVER!!! She may be an emotional wreck now but she knows her priorities! Money!!! HAHAHA! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Payback time. *evil laugh*

You have to work it NQ! Cr oerhath IG

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, stucked said:

And the background music is just.. haha.. and it does.. you’d know that SS leaving him will just open the floodgates of emotion from NQ.. brat as he is but he got it coming... LOL It’s just funny how SS just has that small body bag on her.. and we all know what’s inside.. SILVER!!! She may be an emotional wreck now but she knows her priorities! Money!!! HAHAHA! 

well she didnt took it all..... **ahem** she split it into half :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

ep 48 drumrollllll

Spoiler

Anddd................................................. its over..... :D sigh with relief........

giphy.gif

Was it sad for MSS? Of course... she had dreams... sweet dream of love... just like every other ordinary girl.....

But with how the script writer add & change the scenes involving NQ-MSS dynamic from the book. It made me unable to care much right now.... I’m just glad this particular story line is over.... 

Ps they change the scene, when MSS ask him to write, NQ didn't write anything for her. He put down the pen, and say goodbye. 

Sang Sang hope after this you dont have to cry anymore! :tears: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, stucked said:

And I love how CPP is spitting the truth only and reminded SS is his life 

Also love how majority Of fuzis disciples are on SS side along with second brother as head haha

• Like 9

After a long seperation, theres so much relevation that is unfolding infront of NQ/SS, they cant return to the good ol' days.

SS being afraid of NQ at that moment feels more like a knee-jerk reaction. Its only natural she reacts that way because she never seen him like that(demon sect side). 

Now, its good for NQ/SS not to agree on everything & grow from their decisions. SS leaving will be a turning point, challenging NQ on what/who's truly important to him(which SS is obviously), since he used to having everything happen his way & realize he cant be selfish. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well she didnt took it all..... **ahem** she split it into half :D 

Yeah. Our baby’s still fair like that. If that was me, I’d take it all. *evil laughs again*

And THIS is growth. Them two showing emotions, shouting and just plain fighting it out is definitely growth. Now if only we have an idea what they’re talking about. HAHAHAHA! cr oerhath IG

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just want to say that I quick-browse this thread, because I dont want to read spoilers of epi 47-48, but I want to know people's reactions first. It seems that these 2 episodes are satisfying :D

I'd better go before I read spoilers and will be back after I watch them *LOL* :joy:

• LOL 7

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

ep 48 drumrollllll

Hide contents

Anddd................................................. its over..... :D sigh with relief........

giphy.gif

Just like @UnniSarah said.. BYEEEE Felicia... HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’m sorta happy now. HAHAHAHA!

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

And I love how CPP is spitting the truth only and reminded SS is his life 

Also love how majority Of fuzis disciples are on SS side along with second brother as head haha

Is this shown in today’s eps? I was just browsing IG so I really have no idea. LOL

7 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

After a long seperation, theres so much relevation that is unfolding infront of NQ/SS, they cant return to the good ol' days.

SS being afraid of NQ at that moment feels more like a knee-jerk reaction. Its only natural she reacts that way because she never seen him like that(demon sect side). 

Now, its good for NQ/SS not to agree on everything & grow from their decisions. SS leaving will be a turning point, challenging NQ on what/who's truly important to him(which SS is obviously), since he used to having everything happen his way & realize he cant be selfish. 

Yep. That separation and MSS did them good. They can never go back to just being plain platonic bro-sis relationship now. They have to face, NQ especially, the reality that losing each other, whether physically or to other people, is just not a good idea. Just because they are each other’s destiny, they are each other’s life. Oh yeah!!!! Woohoo!!

• Like 6

Oh guys happy spoiler for ep48

Spoiler

So that scene we see in the mvs where NQ picks MSS up and spins her around is all an imagination so it doesn't actually happen :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Just want to say that I quick-browse this thread, because I dont want to read spoilers of epi 47-48, but I want to know people's reactions first. It seems that these 2 episodes are satisfying :D

I'd better go before I read spoilers and will be back after I watch them *LOL* :joy:

Ahahahhaahaha...  I canceled my plan to watch Spiderman today just so I know the result of today's episode :joy:  It better be worth it! LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Very very satisfying episodes

EP 47

Spoiler

SS leaves the home in the beginning of the episode itself.  Ok, he does beat her with the stick.  But since the whole fight situation between them is coherent, it does not seem like violent act towards her.  It seems like an adult disciplining a child.  But she does grab the stick from him and throw it away.  Thats my girl.  So, he does calm down at the end and ask her to come back home.  She refuses.  *Happy dance*. There is a discussion between the bro's and sis's of academy who is worth marrying NQ.  The episode ends

EP 48

Spoiler

The first bro and second bro started fighting as to who NQ has to marry.  The rest of the team back off since the situation turns serious.  But 3rd sister feed some advise into their brains and finally they stop. CPP is missing here since he is already with NQ near the lake.  I love CPP.  Here, he gives him advise and tell him how SS was there for him all time and he should make judgement based on that.  I love this CPP character much.  After this, he battles with Daoshi monk by using devil ki and kills him.  He reveals CPP that he has gained the devil ki from that devil master while in wilderness.  He say goodbye to MSS.  And he meets Fuzi where he drinks and I think he reveals his break up and also the killing of Daoshi monk by devil ki.  NQ was beaten by Fuzi and he faints. Eunuch Lin comes to SS parents tells them that they hv to send SS back home.  SS mom does not want to.  SS comes out and she is being informed that NQ is hurt.  EP ends

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, stucked said:

Yeah. Our baby’s still fair like that. If that was me, I’d take it all. *evil laughs again*

And THIS is growth. Them two showing emotions, shouting and just plain fighting it out is definitely growth. Now if only we have an idea what they’re talking about. HAHAHAHA! cr oerhath IG

Reveal hidden contents

damn dont you like this?

and dont read if u guys dont want spoiler :P 

Spoiler

NQ: Repeat what you said just now

SS: My things has nothing to do with you

NQ: Why your things has nothing to do with me?

SS: My things has nothing to do with you!

NQ: I had not beat you since you are 3 years old! Today your master me will discipline you! GO HOME!

SS: NO!

NQ: GO HOME!

NQ: WHY NOT?!! WHY NOT?!!

SS: Because DONT LIKE and NOT HAPPY!! No reason!

NQ: WHY??!!

SS: Just DONT LIKE & Not HAPPY! No reason!

NQ: Not because no reason, it because you are brainless! I'm  your young master, you are my handmaiden, I raised you since you were a baby!

SS: I start doing all the chores, cooking and washing since I was 8 so it was me who raise you!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ningsangcpp said:

Reveal hidden contents

So that scene we see in the mvs where NQ picks MSS up and spins her around is all an imagination so it doesn't actually happen :D

Also quote NQ:

Spoiler

NQ says to Fuzi while drunk "losing sang sang... What's the point in life anymore" 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Hide contents

Really? HAHAHA! Who imagined it though? *whispers: just put in spoiler too* HEHEHE!

I don’t know about you guys but NQ going mad crazy is kinda satisfying. LOL

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Reveal hidden contents

damn dont you like this?

and dont read if u guys dont want spoiler :P 

Hide contents

NQ: Repeat what you said just now

SS: My things has nothing to do with you

NQ: Why your things has nothing to do with me?

SS: My things has nothing to do with you!

NQ: I had not beat you since you are 3 years old! Today your master me will discipline you! GO HOME!

NQ: GO HOME!

NQ: WHY NOT?!! WHY NOT?!!

SS: Because DONT LIKE and NOT HAPPY!! No reason!

NQ: WHY??!!

SS: Just DONT LIKE & Not HAPPY! No reason!

NQ: Not because no reason, it because you are brainless! I'm  your young master, you are my handmaiden, I raised you since you were a baby!

SS: I start doing all the chores, cooking and washing since I was 8 so it was me who raise you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you dearest @angelangie Now THIS really made me happy... *hugs*

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

Really? HAHAHA! Who imagined it though? *whispers: just put in spoiler too* HEHEHE!

I don’t know about you guys but NQ going mad crazy is kinda satisfying. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you dearest @angelangie Now THIS really made me happy... *hugs*

i love it hehehehe :D

just freaking love it lols

as long as it doesnt involve idioms i can translate it on a fast as idioms will need some times to figure out the correct words to express :P 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2