Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

50 minutes ago, raziela said:

I still think that NQ is very selfish.  It's not like he just hasn't seen her for a few days or weeks.  He hasn't seen her for 6 months! Anything could have happened.  If he truly cared he would try harder to figure out what was wrong or listen to what SS was trying to say.  If SS isn't talking then why not ask CPP, the Goldfish gang, the Princess, the girls at the Red Sleeve? He doesn't even ask her what she got up to during his absence.  Fact is he doesn't really care enough to find out because he is too absorbed in himself (and MSS).

Thanks for the behind the scenes @epinklyn  Seems like there is a great atmosphere on set.  CFY bullying SS and CPP actors in real life too :lol:  From their interactions you would never think there is such a big age gap between SYR and CFY!

Yes. That's why I called him selfish jerk. And i think tonight I will see him falling down to yanming lake. Seriously, SS should stay away from NQ at least, for few days. Too bad, NQ was injuried and she has to come back and taking care of him as usual. Sighhh...

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I am dying want to know in the drama, how does NQ feels while he was touring around chang'an city with mss??? 

Could the almighty aunts showing their mercy to us by explaining his thoughts and feelings clearly??? 

Does he ever thinking about ss, at least miss her a bit??? He had been away for such a long time and separated with SS, but once he returned, they both act like strangers. Especially with mss in between their relationship and trying to enter their world:tears::tears:

Seriously, whenever I heard mss's name. I would freak out and feel like being haunted by those anxious feelings:bawling: (hopefully tonight I wont dream about her).

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Yes. That's why I called him selfish jerk. And i think tonight I will see him falling down to yanming lake. Seriously, SS should stay away from NQ at least, for few days. Too bad, NQ was injuried and she has to come back and taking care of him as usual. Sighhh...

I agree he is very much a selfish prick but his love and need for her to be by side FOREVER is very touching @Snow Guardian.  This kind of affection can be toxic but in NQ's case it isn't toxic. SS has doted on him like forever and she loves him to pieces. Something inside him make him worthy in her eyes. He does do kind things but it is always in the shadows where no one can know about. Everything he does is always in the shadow. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I love everyone's discussions it helps me to understand and accept the reasoning behind the drama changes better:) Thank you!

Spoiler

I also found the reunion of NQ-SS really really sad. SS looked really intimidated by MSS. It was like her home had just been invaded by a bunch of aliens.  It was sad seeing her running away and hiding  and crying while making the noodles.  Props to CPP for being a loyal friend, he even tried to cheer her up by saying they should commercialize the desiccated sour and spicy noodle soup ball to make some silver. Eldest brother was giving all the credit to MSS for helping NQ break the realm successfully. But CPP said that it was all due to the sour and spicy soup noodles he was eating at that time which may have reminded NQ of SS.

NQ is still treating SS like a young child he thinks that a simple toy can make her unhappiness go away.  Or maybe guys think that there is no problem that a gift can't solve LOL.

SS parents are really sweet even the Zeng's servants were sweet and welcoming. 

I liked scenes with SS in these last two episodes they are showing SS's thought process from trying to accept and imagine life with MSS and her role and position and not liking it one bit.  In the next two episodes it should be SS finally deciding that she doesn't want to live in a situation with MSS and finally rejecting the idea coming up with an alternative and running away (and becoming a problem child LOL).  I think this thought process is done better than the novel.

I have also accepted SS running away from devil NQ. After thinking about it it's more realistic to be scared. If some one you knew suddenly became a vampire and showed you their fangs I guess no one wouldn't be scared LOL.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Hello hello, what is this?

They are asking questions based on this weeks episodes for a chance to win a prize the black thing in the picture. The rest is the broadcast schedule and VIPs get 6 episodes in advance.

Some of the questions

Spoiler

When SS went to the Zeng household what gift did she bring/

What gift did MSS give to SS?

Where did NQ go to search for SS?

Ho many eggs did NQ find in the rice container?

When NQ is writing how many brush pens are there

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, it's because we are watching NQ 'having fun' with beautiful girls vs SS being desperately alone, so it's hard to imagine the burden that NQ's hold. That's actually my issue since the beginning of this MSS's arc. I dont think the scriptwriter + PD showed a balanced view for NQ-SS. SS is not a weak girl either in the novel, and I dont really like how the drama makes her as a 'victim' and only waits for WGM's help. 

I like the part when :

Reveal hidden contents

SS was taken into prison, and she still looked calm and composed. She is really brave and I admire her

And from the quarrel scene between NQ-SS in the novel, we could see that NQ felt that SS didnt appreciate all of his hard work all this time, so he burst out. I dont blame any of them, but this is their learning process to be together and, the novel has portrayed it beautifully 

I totally agree with u @rhaps They made Sang sang look weak. How can she be weak when she shines so brightly. How can they make her appear to be always dependent on NQ and then show how brave she is. There are to many contradictions. They make her appear to be a child of 15 years of age. If she was 12 or 13 years old I would be able to believe her weak personality but in the novel from the age of 4 she has always been the brain behind the operation and NQ would excute it. They tried to hard to change their relationship especially when SS became scared of him once he showed her he joined the devil. Smh smh smh Then we see her no longer scared of him. It does ale sense. Once smomeone scares you , you avoid them not run to meet them head on. It’s like that’s scene never existed between them. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree he is very much a selfish prick but his love and need for her to be by side FOREVER is very touching @Snow Guardian.  This kind of affection can be toxic but in NQ's case it isn't toxic. SS has doted on him like forever and she loves him to pieces. Something inside him make him worthy in her eyes. He does do kind things but it is always in the shadows where no one can know about. Everything he does is always in the shadow. 

Your words are so touching:bawling:

I know how deep he loves sangsang. But, in the drama, somehow, I cant take it.... They look like strangers after he returned from wasteland. I just dont like their vibe whenever they are seeing each others. I dont know, right know I only wanna save my phone battery for tonight shows, LOL:D

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, satanghaesolim said:

I love everyone's discussions it helps me to understand and accept the reasoning behind the drama changes better:) Thank you!

Hide contents

I also found the reunion of NQ-SS really really sad. SS looked really intimidated by MSS. It was like her home had just been invaded by a bunch of aliens.  It was sad seeing her running away and hiding  and crying while making the noodles.  Props to CPP for being a loyal friend, he even tried to cheer her up by saying they should commercialize the desiccated sour and spicy noodle soup ball to make some silver. Eldest brother was giving all the credit to MSS for helping NQ break the realm successfully. But CPP said that it was all due to the sour and spicy soup noodles he was eating at that time which may have reminded NQ of SS.

NQ is still treating SS like a young child he thinks that a simple toy can make her unhappiness go away.  Or maybe guys think that there is no problem that a gift can't solve LOL.

SS parents are really sweet even the Zeng's servants were sweet and welcoming. 

I liked scenes with SS in these last two episodes they are showing SS's thought process from trying to accept and imagine life with MSS and her role and position and not liking it one bit.  In the next two episodes it should be SS finally deciding that she doesn't want to live in a situation with MSS and finally rejecting the idea coming up with an alternative and running away (and becoming a problem child LOL).  I think this thought process is done better than the novel.

Yes, all I felt when I was watching their reunion was this heavy feeling that refuses to go away... and all I can think of was thank god Chen pipi was there. Sang sang’s sadness and confusion oozes on the screen.....  :tears:

SYR and CFY acted those scenes very well. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I totally agree with u @rhaps They made Sang sang look weak. How can she be weak when she shines so brightly. How can they make her appear to be always dependent on NQ and then show how brave she is. There are to many contradictions. They make her appear to be a child of 15 years of age. If she was 12 or 13 years old I would be able to believe her weak personality but in the novel from the age of 4 she has always been the brain behind the operation and NQ would excute it. They tried to hard to change their relationship especially when SS became scared of him once he showed her he joined the devil. Smh smh smh Then we see her no longer scared of him. It does ale sense. Once smomeone scares you , you avoid them not run to meet them head on. It’s like that’s scene never existed between them. 

Totally agree with your argument! I heard many viewers are disappointed with the changes in the drama. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Yes, all I felt when I was watching their reunion was this heavy feeling that refuses to go away... and all I can think of was thank god Chen pipi was there. Sang sang’s sadness and confusion oozes on the screen.....  :tears:

SYR and CFY acted those scenes very well. 

Yeah it was like SS's heart broke but she's not quite sure why:heartbreak:.  I want NQ to see how well CPP is treating SS and see that SS is liked by a lot of people as well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

59 minutes ago, satanghaesolim said:

maybe as we explain it to you ....we are also explaining about it to ourselves lols :) 

• Like 3

im not sure about you guys but seeing this break my heart and also make me realize how lonely SangSang really is despite having Wei GuangMing and Chen PiPi besides her

cr: as tagged

Spoiler

006AUUKhly1fy2qc8dtv6g30i20a0b2d_zpsn24p

006AUUKhly1fy2qbop0uog30i20a0qv8_zpsmyu0

006AUUKhly1fy2qbrqi0pg30i20a0hdw_zpsdfzz

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

@angelangie

This two gifs hurts me so much! :tears: 

What happen to her is so unfair!!! 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c13aab13955347263

This act of sharing her food while imagining NQ was there is her way of staying sane I guess :bawling:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c13ab597431627541

@ningsangcpp I’ve seen it too.. Looks like @UnniSarah will get her felicia soon :P

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

26 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

SS: Ning Mansion, then next times I want to call Old Master Ning.

NQ: XiaoHei told me before that XiaHou is scare of the water. That's why I purposely specially prepare such a big huge lake for him

SS: XiaoYe, I felt that this times you will you loses more.

NQ: What do you mean by that, are you feeling the pinch for the money

SS: Of course not, do you think even if we defeated XiaHou, will he admit his wrong doing?

NQ: Admitted or not is his problem, just wanted to defeat him.

SS: But don't you forget he has MingGuang card protection.

NQ: With or without MingGuang card, our gap is too big

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

This maybe sad but I am hopeful. Go on baby! You can do it! Let him realize you deserve better. Oh my heart. :( Cr oerhath IG

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Just started watching ep 47

Reveal hidden contents

Our Sang Sang just left NQ right in the beginning of the ep hehehe 

Update:

WOW I just had to say I love ep 47 and I'm not even finished yet. It's so NQ SS dedicated and the background music is lovely. I love it!!

And it shows NQ starting to talk to himself and his thoughts 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3