[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

48 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@celebrianna @Wotad OMG!!!! I have seen thing like this happen. It is dues them eithe losing their license, never had a liscense or there is a glitch in Viki. I was watching a drama before and Viki was fritzy, let’s cross our finger in hoping it is a glitch. :tears::sweatingbullets::tears:

@UnniSarah, all of the episodes including the special are back on Viki now. It was probably a glitch.

• Thanks 1

So far so good,i wanted the princess and Ning que to be together,but it seems they are going to end up  been brother and sister,they look good together,the way he keep saving her and talk to each other was much as equal partner.sang sang look ,doesn't match Ning que at all ,they aren't match to be lovers,they are much like bodies rather than future lovers,the story Will lack romance ,it going to be  hard for me to watch,i don't want to criticize the writer or the producer's of this drama,but to me the love interest should have been the princess,they are much alike.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joyblack4 said:

So far so good,i wanted the princess and Ning que to be together,but it seems they are going to end up  been brother and sister,they look good together,the way he keep saving her and talk to each other was much as equal partner.sang sang look ,doesn't match Ning que at all ,they aren't match to be lovers,they are much like bodies rather than future lovers,the story Will lack romance ,it going to be  hard for me to watch,i don't want to criticize the writer or the producer's of this drama,but to me the love interest should have been the princess,they are much alike.

They are brother and sister at the moment but its still early 12 episodes out of 60 and then season 2 of at least 30 episodes if we have 2 seasons of 60 episodes then we will see the romance grow pretty naturally and over time as sang sang grows up.. even though shes 25 in real life which is crazy. 

This show will turn into Ning Que and Sang Sang story soon so dont worry it will just be those 2 travelling im pretty sure. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, joyblack4 said:

@joyblack4, I’m not sure if the story will include romance for Ning Que although some clips make it seem that way. I never felt anything for the princess and Ning Que. However, as in any show, different viewers experience different feelings for different relationships. There’s a pretty girl whom I see NQ will have scenes with but I don’t know if that’s his romantic interest. Still, I’m also not opposed to NQ and SS because I don’t think they’ll be kids forever. :lol: I find SS quite adorable and I like the way she interacts with NQ. However, most of all I like the way that SS seem so very important to NQ. I find it heart warming. He wants to take her wherever he goes. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Different viewers,different options ,that is what makes the drama very interesting,well i know sang sang look kind of cute in her own way, especially watching her drinking  wine happily when others are trying to keep up with their own,that was beautiful,still,i like dramas that are straight forward in love interest,people like sang sang never grows old,they are forever young with their baby face,25years old ,still, look like fifteen.the fighting scenes are not that bad,the one who act as the general,he is my favorite Chinese actor,i hate that they make him a villian in this drama.love his styles of acting.

• Like 1

Chingu @epinklyn  Can you please put this in a quote. 

Go back and click on the edit button. Then copy your comment. Then click on the eye next to color boxes. Thenpaste this comment on the box. Some still haven’t seen this episode yet 

@Wotad I feel you totally chingu. Thanks for posting how viewers are watching this drama. My one wish is that they had filmed the whole drama already. I really hope all the cast come back for season 2.

• Like 1

@epinklyn

Spoiler

I don't remember the book very clearly, so I might be wrong. From my understanding, the phoenix isn't really attacking NQ, it's attacking the big black umbrella. NQ used the umbrella in the killing, so the phoenix is awakened and angry. The phoenix  is the protector of Chang'an city, anyone who threatens the city will be seen as an enemy. As to what exactly is the black umbrella, it contains a huge spoiler, perhaps even won't be answered this season, so I will leave at that..

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, rhaps said:

@sonicwave

Reveal hidden contents

My take on this ..:

I think it's either :

1. It actually attacked the umbrella

OR

2. Because it thought that NQ was a 'threat' (which related to the next season)

Pls cmiiw ..?

I think you're right in number 2.:)

Spoiler

The phoenix deemed NQ a threat because he used the umbrella in the killing, so it attacked him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Do you mean Hu Jun (General Xia Hao)? I love Hu Jun. He is very manly, cool and charismatic. I dont mind him being a villain here, coz he still looked badass and amazing. 

Regarding SS, I think some viewers have problems because she looked so small and childlike. The problem is, that's how she is in the novel : cute, small, thin(due to the harsh life) and dark (the drama SS is not that dark, I think). IIRC, she is 14-15 yrs old in the beginning parts of the novel (should be season 1) . Yet, in a traditional setting, 16 years should be eligible to get married.

Nice.

The douban rating has been going up and down between 7.2 and 7.1. Last time I checked, it raised again to 7.2

Yeah. He discussed everything with her and shared things with her. And in epi 12 :

Reveal hidden contents

He wanted to bring SS to the party with his friends. Honestly, she was like his wife :P

fight break sphere is 4.9 so above 7 for a wuxia is amazing.  Still underrated compared to Ashes of Love 7.7.. that show had issues.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu @epinklyn  Can you please put this in a quote. 

Go back and click on the edit button. Then copy your comment. Then click on the eye next to color boxes. Thenpaste this comment on the box. Some still haven’t seen this episode yet 

@Wotad I feel you totally chingu. Thanks for posting how viewers are watching this drama. My one wish is that they had filmed the whole drama already. I really hope all the cast come back for season 2.

I think most if not all will come back they did for the eternal love. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

@Wotad, yeah..above 7 is considered quite good in Douban. I think some people gave low stars because the male lead's acting wasnt very good. Personally, I think his acting is decent and enjoyable. He is 18 yrs old now and only 17 yrs old when he shot this, so it's understandable if his acting needs improvement. I've seen older actors whose acting also needs improvement, or even worse 

His acting is fine i dont see issues with it .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

is this good lols"?

@UnniSarah what is your take on this drama?

@angelangie.... Hi 

Join us here chingu. It is a very very very good drama. It’s so good that it has been renewed for Season 2. Also it has 1 billions viewers on line. I want this thread to be so popular. It has a total of 18 episodes that has aired but in the states only 12 episodes has been air in 

Spoiler

VIKI

I would love you input in this drama . We are all using spoiler tags to prevent any spoiler revealed unless you want to be spoiled. I also met a lot of new ans old Cdrama  fans

would be so happy if you joined us 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, rhaps said:

@Wotad, yeah..above 7 is considered quite good in Douban. I think some people gave low stars because the male lead's acting wasnt very good. Personally, I think his acting is decent and enjoyable. He is 18 yrs old now and only 17 yrs old when he shot this, so it's understandable if his acting needs improvement. I've seen older actors whose acting also needs improvement, or even worse 

I think in the earlier eps, his acting is a bit lacking and awkward, but from eps 9-10 onward, his acting greatly improved.

Most series shot out of order, so I don't know the reason for it. It was just my two cents.

I had more problems with LQ and most of the Xiling characters' acting (except WGM, YHY, Chen Lixue). Sometimes it's really bad.

The initial low score was also partly due to the awkward Xiling scenes that weren't  in the novel, and the plot change of NQ's first revenge assassination.

• Like 4