Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

You welcome @UnniSarah :wub:, i always love your gif expression LOL.

Well although i am a neutral for any ships, but I also feel getting enough for this arc and MSS things, i really wish they focus on the main story and main plot instead of adding unnecessary scenes that ruining the main plot, i hated when a serial is dragged in the middle and rushing like crazy in final episodes, making some confuse, clif hanger n suddenly the end, what the heck. I hope EN will end their eps beautifully, i kinda worry since it almost reach 50 and there hasnt been any significant progress regarding the main story. CMIIW.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

You welcome @UnniSarah :wub:, i always love your gif expression LOL.

Well although i am a neutral for any ships, but I also feel getting enough for this arc and MSS things, i really wish they focus on the main story and main plot instead of adding unnecessary scenes that ruining the main plot, i hated when a serial is dragged in the middle and rushing like crazy in final episodes, making some confuse, clif hanger n suddenly the end, what the heck. I hope EN will end their eps beautifully, i kinda worry since it almost reach 50 and there hasnt been any significant progress regarding the main story. CMIIW.

True, true, true, true, true, true, true, agreeeeeeee!!!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, rhaps said:

@epinklyn, agree! Give us more Xia Hou, pls!! And ..more fights and the Academy and NQ! :triumph::sweat_smile: 

Yessss give us some justice!!!! LoL more fights, XH, academy, SS, YHY, CPP-TXT pelizzzzzz

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yessss give us some justice!!!! LoL more fights, XH, academy, SS, YHY, CPP-TXT pelizzzzzz

We have to make sure the aunts of scriptwriter and director read our forum:lol::lol: we are savoring now......

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

no it isnt rude.....but it is the truth lols.....someone who are quick to judge a person will always fall short.

But, I truly like princess relationships with sangsang. They are sincere with one another. Ss also likes to defend the princess whenever NQ calls her idiot or bad mouth her. During the time ss leaves the house and when NQ visited the princess, she indeed angry and mocking NQ for not paying attention to ss but mss. I love their friendship even though at the beginning, the princess was only thinking to make use of ss for gaining NQ's support:D

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

But, I truly like princess relationships with sangsang. They are sincere with one another. Ss also likes to defend the princess whenever NQ calls her idiot or bad mouth her. During the time ss leaves the house and when NQ visited the princess, she indeed angry and mocking NQ for not paying attention to ss but mss. I love their friendship even though at the beginning, the princess was only thinking to make use of ss for gaining NQ's support:D

yes the princess is kind to SangSang i give her that....and one of the thing that i cant stand her is her attitude to judge ppl to harshly....

we are all surrounded by ppl cynical of the situation or not....she should learn from her experience of judging ppl too harshly....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

I actually enjoyed Wei Guangming time with Sang Sang. At least he has some moment what it is like to be a member of a family. Such a stubborn old man. He must be very lonely most of his life

I loved how the old man was flustered by Sang Sang whether to make Sang Sang his disciple or wife.

it was more like he wanted her as his disciple not wife lols.....

he saw light in her that he always wanted to look for.... :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I have a gut feeling SS and NQ will reunite this week for sure! And I can't wait :wub:

It's been too longgggg

Currently spamming refresh button on YouTube for eps 45/46 lol

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I have a gut feeling SS and NQ will reunite this week for sure! And I can't wait :wub:

It's been too longgggg

Currently spamming refresh button on YouTube for eps 45/46 lol

Me too. I am spamming like, like, like, whenever there is NQ-SS:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Guysss, look what I got here:D:D

https://youtu.be/6Kjfo0GAkTE

Omg omg thx @Snow Guardian, cant tell what are they talking about, only know that

Spoiler

NQ ask whether he is the son of hades, that all the killing because of him. But FZ said no. He is not. That is all i understand. Is it NQ punishment from FZ, but there is SS sleeping in there too.

Thx @angelangie, i was just too lazy to upload them one by one LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

what Fuzi said.... :) 

not sure which episode this is going to be.....lols dont ask me i skip anything unrelated to NingSang :P 

posted this thought u guys might like it :P 

Spoiler

006AUUKhly1fy1h378i2qj30u01n21kx_zpsclh8

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Omg omg thx @Snow Guardian, cant tell what are they talking about, only know that

Hide contents

NQ ask whether he is the son of hades, that all the killing because of him. But FZ said no. He is not. That is all i understand. Is it NQ punishment from FZ, but there is SS sleeping in there too.

Thx @angelangie, i was just too lazy to upload them one by one LOL. 

FZ also said "you should follow through with what you promised" and the camera panned to SS. I think it might be how he said he would Marry her

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Ep.45

Spoiler

Reunion of SS and her parents

reunion of SS and NQ.

out of sight-out of mind SS and NQ.  they started fighting coz of WGM.  NQ is sad that SS giving so much respect to WGM who was responsible for the massacre 15 yrs ago.  Why did his eyes changed red, he started to tell something in devil's like voice which not only scared the wits out of SS but ME too:sweatingbullets:

Ep.46

Spoiler

More NQ-MSS scenes.  NQ was in heaven after getting a jump and kiss the cheek from MSS.  

SS is feeling lonely.  At the end of the episode he is asking her opinion about MSS.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

Dont know with you all, but i get to see raw n cut version on youtube, from ep 43-46, i didnt get the full version ones hiks.

But tonight eps are satisfying! Because

Spoiler

The pace is quick, the preview for 47-48 happens already yeayyy, so i think my faith is coming back, since almost all scenes with MSS are shown, just the last 2 scenes (maybe), whuch are SS talk to MSS and NQ said good bye to MSS (finally!), i hope they are done by tomorrow LOL, then we can focus on the main story n plot!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Fully agreed!! Enjoy the fights with intensity, interactions between academy disciples of Fu Zi, NQ, SS..... :wub:

• Like 5