[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi chingu. What is DMS??? 

@UnniSarah Dao Ming Si (DMS) is the character he played in Meteor Garden (2018). In that role he had to play different emotions. From jerk, fighter, sweet, playful etc. That's why I know he would be a great NQ as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I believe those people who are calling SYR ugly arent want to admit that she is much prettier than them. Only those people who have low self esteem and jealous people would call others in such a manner. 

Yeah, those who are shipping MSS looks angry and trying to make SYR looks bad. Its obviously all of us here are not the same level as them:P

One of the reasons I am watching this drama is because of SYR:heart:

Well, for me, I see SYR as one of the cute ones.. SYR doesn't count as pretty for me.

• Like 1

Hello everybody! 

I’ve been lurking this topic for a long time now and it’s so interesting to read about all your opinions. so I decided to sign up. Just Want to say Hi! 

Im currently on episode 38 but I’ve seen the latest episodes just because I want to see the reunion of Ningque and Sangsang

am I the only one that thinks the empress is a interesting person? I’ve been shimmering  the novel but can’t figure it out. Is she good person or bad? She seems good. 

And what does “Richard Simmons” means?

• Like 4

He

8 minutes ago, nausicaay said:

Hello everybody! 

I’ve been lurking this topic for a long time now and it’s so interesting to read about all your opinions. so I decided to sign up. Just Want to say Hi! 

Im currently on episode 38 but I’ve seen the latest episodes just because I want to see the reunion of Ningque and Sangsang

am I the only one that thinks the empress is a interesting person? I’ve been shimmering  the novel but can’t figure it out. Is she good person or bad? She seems good. 

And what does “Richard Simmons” means?

Hello @nausicaay  Welcome to the thread chingu.  Richard Simmons is used when someone uses inappropriate word for examples curse word. A machine changes the curse word to that.  Looking forward to your post on this drama. 

@Mike Lee  Welcome aboard this thread.  :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Bts for this week eps, NQ 1st meeting FuZi in 2nd Floor, and he got punishment immediately

https://fx.weico.net/share/49201588.html?weibo_id=4318910653957061

Bts for last week ep, when CPP remind NQ to realize that SS was his lIfe object aka PenMingWu in the Yan Ming Lake

https://fx.weico.net/share/49201753.html?weibo_id=4318940849608734

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Arghhh just like @ningsangcpp say... LOL.. get ready to be abused by their sweetness :wub::D

:wub::wub:

Oml I just skimmed ep 50 for NQ SS scenes. It's just tooooo cute 

You can see so much love for each other in their eyes! And I swear they are trying to make MoSang a ship 

Spoiler

Maybe something for S2? Because the way second brother looks at SS is so loving in a man to woman way not just brother and sister way lol. Atleast that's how I interpreted their scenes. Oh and I'm referring to when in ep50 SS was freezing and running around trying to keep warm but he gently touched her head and made her warm with his power! 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 7

@ningsangcpp and @lynne22 ... Thanks for the update chingu. It made my day already. As soon as I get home I will be watching it. I guess they want to give SS another male attention to make it fair since NQ has another love interest. Smh smh I think this ship was probably hinted in the novel because of how strongly Second Brother opposed having NQ with MSS. But Second Brother knew it could never happen between them because he cares for NQ and SS. He probably understood that they can’t live without each other.  What do you guys think???

• Like 3

HAHAHA FINALLY I SAW NQ GETTING JEALOUS WITH 2ND BROTHER:lol::lol: he somehow looks annoyed when 2nd brother touched his sweetheart!!! NQ might think in his heart, how dare you touching my sangsang in front of me!!:lol:

I love today series!!:heart: very satisfied!

2nd brother keeps coming on the screen and I super love it. Goshhhhh, NQ and SS look soooooo adoooraaaabbbleee and lovely!!! Thanks Aunts!!! You both know how to melt my heart with their sweetness!

When Fuzi was talking with NQ on the mountain, my eyes only focusing on 2nd brother who keeps standing behind Fuzi like a statue:lol:

I didnt see MSS comes to the shop peeking on NQ-SS eating. Did you guys see that as well?:o

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I didnt see MSS comes to the shop peeking on NQ-SS eating. Did you guys see that as well?:o

Spoiler

No, i didn't either.  I was wondering how they could do that logistically considering the way the shop is set up so I guess they decided not to include it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, kiara_bleu said:

Hide contents

No, i didn't either.  I was wondering how they could do that logistically considering the way the shop is set up so I guess they decided not to include it.

I was actually waiting for that scene to happen for the whole week:bawling:

Darnnn,,, 

But, after today series, NQ-SS's ship would definitely goes stronger! They both look happier and lively. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I was actually waiting for that scene to happen for the whole week:bawling:

Darnnn,,, 

But, after today series, NQ-SS's ships would definitely goes stronger! They both look happier and lively. 

Me too but here's my take...I don't know if it's the writer's intent or me just trying comfort myself...

Spoiler

I don't understand what SS is saying to MSS in that scene the drama added but from previews I know she asked MSS to marry NQ.  You see that MSS saw how much SS cared about NQ and his happiness even if it comes as a cost to hers (SS crying in this scene).  Also she looked hopeful probably thinking that this all means that NQ actually has deeper feelings for her because why else would SS say that.  So when NQ goes to see her you see the anticipation in MSS and she is already feeling like he is going to propose but he doesn't and looks to end any hope for a relationship.  Again I don't know what he says in the scene.  I think she realized then that NQ and SS would do anything for the other's happiness and that they would always put the other one first.

• Like 4

Comrades, if you wanna watch fulled version of the drama. Go to phimmoi.net

Google phimmoi.net ever night. Its quite different with what I watched on youtube because there are some cutted parts on youtube. Darnnn, before MSS left, she wrote a letter to NQ and after NQ finished reading it, and his tears flowing down which this part not even mentioned in the novel. The aunts supposed to put it on the screen when MSS saw how NQ-SS interacting with each others without the outsiders around!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

im relief actually.....

Hide contents

while i didnt like MSS to come in between SS and NQ, this is not her fault to begin with.....as she is the catalyst in between both NingQue and SangSang...that catapult their relationship into another stage.....

they had never realize the depth of their feeling for each other....NingQue didnt either....he thought it was alright to like and pick girls up as it was just normal in their era.....

i didnt want MSS to suffer much either....i hope the director took out that scenes just for MSS's fans comfort though

If you think about it the drama actually make MSS be more at fault for still flirting or hoping for a relationship with NQ even after knowing about how much he cares about SS. 

In the novel, NQ doesn't tell her that SS is his life he thinks that to himself and the way he speaks about SS is more ambiguous.  He also does not long for SS so much that he starts imagining her and having like an out of body experience when he finds the portal, and tells MSS about seeing SS showing how important SS is to NQ.

In the novel, when MSS goes to the shop with NQ, SS goes to the kitchen and stays there for the whole of MSS visit and didn't even serve tea or noodles.  Also, NQ was just wondering in his head why SS did not hug him but just abruptly leave the room, it doesn't describe that he tried to get a hug.  In the drama you see that not only MSS witness NQ trying to get a hug from SS but also that NQ kept looking for her.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I think this part is also in the novel :

Hide contents

Although I dont remember whether he was crying or not. Novel NQ also read MSS's letter and he felt sad, then he threw the letter away. But then, SS saw him and decided to keep the letter for him, since she realized that the MSS was indeed special for him.

Please cmiiw 

Yes. She wrote the letter to NQ but after NQ read that letter, he didnt cry. He went to check the box under the bed and found that the silver notes are back to the original place. Meaning, SS has returned home and he keeps smiling happily. After that, he threw the letter into recycle bin. No such sentimental scenes like crying.

• Like 4

I know it's spoilery but I am anticipating the complaints after ep 49:

MSS is and will continue to be important to NQ and SS relationship.  NQ does feel regret over MSS and once in a while through the years he will think of her with fondness and would even do things that show he cares about her (one in particular should be in the same timeline as events of the upcoming episodes but not sure if it will be included considering so much happens).  SS will continue to bring up MSS to NQ and show that she knows how special MSS is to NQ.  MSS will have a couple of major interactions with both NQ and SS that again serves as emotional catalyst to their relationship.

I really can't imagine how the drama can continue to adapt the novel for season 2 and 3 without massive changes considering how dark, grim, and cruel things get.  But I am expecting that MSS will probably feature heavily just because it gives the conventional love triangle that dramas usually love and it's the easy way to make the romance of the main lead more exciting I guess. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kiara_bleu said:

If you think about it the drama actually make MSS be more at fault for still flirting or hoping for a relationship with NQ even after knowing about how much he cares about SS. 

In the novel, NQ doesn't tell her that SS is his life he thinks that to himself and the way he speaks about SS is more ambiguous.  He also does not long for SS so much that he starts imagining her and having like an out of body experience when he finds the portal, and tells MSS about seeing SS showing how important SS is to NQ.

In the novel, when MSS goes to the shop with NQ, SS goes to the kitchen and stays there for the whole of MSS visit and didn't even serve tea or noodles.  Also, NQ was just wondering in his head why SS did not hug him but just abruptly leave the room, it doesn't describe that he tried to get a hug.  In the drama you see that not only MSS witness NQ trying to get a hug from SS but also that NQ kept looking for her.

@kiara_bleu... They have made so many changes that I am getting confused by what is going on with our OTP. TBH  I have been thinking about NQ and MSS interaction VS NQ and SS interaction.  NQ is very much forward with SS but with MSS he is very shy.  He isn’t as possessive if MSS. I have no idea who they really want to see to end up together. 

@rhaps  You are correct, NQ did not cry but was sad after reading MSS’s letter, threw it away and then SS put the letter away. 

Question 

Did Chen PiPi tattled on NQ to FuZi.??

• Like 2
  • LOL 1