Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

1 hour ago, Cheng Chao said:

And it was SS that threw the glasses to MSS because NQ was too busy keeping SS safe. There was no "to better see you with" nonsense. Lol.

:ph34r: I'm SMAD........................ SAD AND MAD ABOUT THIS... Sighh........ 

Spoiler

How the script writer changed why the glasses are made and then presented to MSS makes me mad.... Seriously!!!!!!! 

- First, The glasses was made because of SS, because NQ don't want to loose to her as the "MAN OF THE HOUSEHOLD" when she uses her divine light. So he made a Sunglasses :D...... yeah.. he's strange that way... and when he tried it on... he then remember MSS bad eyesight.. so he ask if the brothers can make another one for MSS.. its an aftertought.. and I think a sweet thing to do for a friend.... [In My opinion NQ would have done this for any of his brother and sister too hehe... ]

- And second.. Yes, the one that gave the glasses to MSS is SS..because NQ is too preoccupied in trying to escape with SS. 

- Lastly... the scene when MSS opens the glasses is a perfect closure of that sad arc... and also shows how she [representing us] feels about the whole situation... :tears: 

Quoting from ch 600 when She opens the glasses box

Mo Shanshan smiled and said, "In a crisis like that, Ning Que would hardly remember this. It must be Sangsang who threw them to me."
She placed the glasses on the bridge of her nose.
Then she turned around to looked at the mountain behind her. She found that the once blurry view was now completely clear.
However, it looked unreal and warped, with a sort of nothingness to it.
In the distance she saw the ruined temple, but her old friends were not there.

Can you feel her sadness and silent sigh here???? This is the kind MSS that I know.... she feels bad for NQ and SS. 

How they change this part into a generic scene in the drama makes me smad....They did everything else so wellll.. but they really overdid it with NQ-MSS-SS story... Sighhh..................... 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, greenwatch08 said:

Most definitely.

NQ&SS's relationship has been intimate from the get-go/established since the earlier episodes. It may not be romantic, but the sparks/potential for NQ/SS to be romantic is prominent, even w/out MSS's presence/appearance.

without MSS it might take them a bit longer.....but they will be there definitely.....the longing they have for each other is not of siblings lols.....and the closeness they share is not of siblings....im close with my siblings but we are definitely not doing what they were doing and not as close as they are either lols......

however with the appearance of MSS it kinda move thing along faster in my eyes.....it made them realize their feeling faster and somehow they seal the fate that in between them they couldnt have another person......

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Cheng Chao said:

And it was SS that threw the glasses to MSS because NQ was too busy keeping SS safe. There was no "to better see you with" nonsense. Lol.

You are right. He may thinks in his heart, I better save my richard simmons and Sangsang first. Time to go, comrade!!!:D:D take care.

You are right. He may thinks in his heart, I better save my richard simmons and Sangsang first. Time to go, comrade!!!:D:D take care.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

• Like 3

1 minute ago, greenwatch08 said:

Most definitely.

NQ&SS's relationship has been intimate from the get-go/established since the earlier episodes. It may not be romantic, but the sparks/potential for NQ/SS to be romantic is notable, even w/out MSS's presence/appearance.

I agree with you @greenwatch08 and @angelangie. Yan Se did fall  for NQ Calligraphy. HE just couldn't stop think about him, he even tried imitate his Chicken Soup note. That Chicken Soup Note traveled far and wide. He became so famous for that not. NQ calligraphy is just that good and  MSS saw the intimacy in the way he wrote Sang Sang. I even agreed with Yan Se when said that note is written for a wife not a handmaiden. LOL LOL lol   

This handmaiden was trying her best to  let down her master the nicest way she know without hurting his feeling about Who is the most beautiful person in the world.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

without MSS it might take them a bit longer.....but they will be there definitely.....the longing they have for each other is not of siblings lols.....and the closeness they share is not of siblings....im close with my siblings but we are definitely not doing what they were doing and not as close as they are either lols......

however with the appearance of MSS it kinda move thing along faster in my eyes.....it made them realize their feeling faster and somehow they seal the fate that in between them they couldnt have another person......

It's really mind boggling.

Right! NQ&SS does not act like bro/sis. There's this intricate detail/nuance in the way they both treat & see eachother that is DEFINITELY NOT sibling-like. Heck, they sleep together in close proximity & NQ is always carrying her around like a sack of rice.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

It's really mind boggling.

Right! NQ&SS does not act like bro/sis. There's this intricate detail/nuance in the way they both treat & see eachother that is DEFINITELY NOT sibling-like. Heck, they sleep together in close proximity & NQ is always carrying her around like a sack of rice.

Ahaahaha. This is very true......

I always feels like NQ was waiting for SS to grown up first before figuring out what he or what Sang Sang wants in their life..... he did mention he had thoughts of marrying her... its just that she's still a kid.. so he kept his silence ..............

Anyway............. gifs of SS as a Sack of Rice coming up....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I promise myself to just watch the fighting scene,, but now.... I think I need a break from this drama.. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@lynne22    Although they changed the story in the drama, I believe in the writer and director that they will make our OTP's love even More Epic than the novel. That is what keeps me calm when I see the changes. I am sure they will come up with something even memorable for him to give SS that will make  us viewers so very much happy. So lets keep the hope alive. :heart: 

giphy.gif

• LOL 4

It is alright if viewers dont like the idea of NQ/SS being a romantic pair. 

But saying NQ/SS both act like bro/sis BUGS me to no end. No family members act the way NQ/SS are w/each other.

• Like 4

lols.... @UnniSarah the glare is telling lols....he can't have SangSang admiring another....to him he need to be the top one with SangSang on everything..... EVERY SINGLE THING!!! lols

giphy.gif

• LOL 4

16 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Ahaahaha. This is very true......

I always feels like NQ was waiting for SS to grown up first before figuring out what he or what Sang Sang wants in their life..... he did mention he had thoughts of marrying her... its just that she's still a kid.. so he kept his silence ..............

Anyway............. gifs of SS as a Sack of Rice coming up....

I promise myself to just watch the fighting scene,, but now.... I think I need a break from this drama.. :sweatingbullets: 

NQ always have the brightest/biggest grin when he does this too. NQ/SS are so cute/loveable together. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

:ph34r: I'm SMAD........................ SAD AND MAD ABOUT THIS... Sighh........ 

Hide contents

How the script writer changed why the glasses are made and then presented to MSS makes me mad.... Seriously!!!!!!! 

- First, The glasses was made for SS, because NQ don't want to loose to her as the "MAN OF THE HOUSEHOLD" when she uses her divine light. So he made a Sunglasses :D...... yeah.. he's strange that way... and when he tried it on... he then remember MSS bad eyesight.. so he ask if the brothers can make another one for MSS.. its an aftertought.. and I think a sweet thing to do for a friend.... [In My opinion NQ would have done this for any of his brother and sister too hehe... ]

- And second.. Yes, the one that gave the glasses to MSS is SS..because NQ is too preoccupied in trying to escape with SS. 

- Lastly... the scene when MSS opens the glasses is a perfect closure of that sad arc... and also shows how she [representing us] feels about the whole situation... :tears: 

Quoting from ch 600 when She opens the glasses box

Can you feel her sadness and silent sigh here???? This is the kind MSS that I know.... she feels bad for NQ and SS. 

How they change this part into a generic scene in the drama makes me smad....They did everything else so wellll.. but they really overdid it with NQ-MSS-SS story... Sighhh..................... 

Just read this

Wow..yeah, they really milk the love triangle as much as they can, arent they? I hope this arc will over this week, or at most, the beginning of next week, so that there wont be more drama about this. What do you think ? 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

When I started watching this drama and I saw NQ and SS interaction. It never felt brotherly and sisterly.  It reminded me of a wife taking care of her husband. Them sleeping so close to each other, him warming her up when she is cold isn't brotherly at all.  How about that scene when she was cold and she was on his back. His facial expression said it all. He was loss for word or thought. He was asking her how old was she?  LOL LOL LOL 
it was so funny . 

Here is the memorable scene after the back hug

You are right. Another hormone problem of NQ:D this leads me to think he does feel SS's chest against his back. Wow. Wow. Wow. What a naughty boy ya NQ. In the novel, he wanted to be laid since he is virgin. Luckly, he can control himself and shouts "hormoneee, stop disturbing my poor brain!!!!":D:D:lol::lol:

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols.... @UnniSarah the glare is telling lols....he can't have SangSang admiring another....to him he need to be the top one with SangSang on everything..... EVERY SINGLE THING!!! lols

You are right. NQ is very obsessive about SS. He always mentions to others that she is his's, the one, my sangsang, belong to me, and etc. 

I have never heard him saying those words to other people about mss.:rolleyes:

I like this scene:D he obviously jealous. He doesnt want anyone taking her away from him.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

are you sure u can stay away? i bet once we hit Episode 49 u will be back like no tomorrow :D 

• LOL 3

47 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Just read this

Wow..yeah, they really milk the love triangle as much as they can, arent they? I hope this arc will over this week, or at most, the beginning of next week, so that there wont be more drama about this. What do you think ? 

I can't judge yet, but if it's scenes mostly of NQ/MSS's romantic escapades w/eachother that does not add levity/depth to the overall progression to the plot, I definitely would prefer if scenes were dedicated to further worldbuilding/cultivating & NQ/SS's character development as individual instead. Heck, I'd watch Chen Pipi make food.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

heck i love your idea :D 

Imagine a cook off between SS and CPipi. That would be awesome. Cpipi is innovative w/his food. His watermelon juicemaker is great. I see that CPipi & SS eventually hangs out more, so Im stoked to see it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

If they just added some sweet scenes, then we could say that it was just to make the story 'richer' . But, they changed a scene from a future event, which has a different purpose and meaning. Yeah, I understand if a lot of fans are annoyed. 

Honestly, I dont really care about the romance anymore, since several episodes ago,  and just enjoy what the drama gives me. Otherwise, I'd be annoyed.  I put my attention to the action stuffs and Xia Hou's arc instead. Too bad, really...because the dynamic between NQ-SS has been very good since the drama started, so they dont need to show more sweet scenes of NQ with someone else for quite a long time (more than 6 episodes)

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, rhaps said:

If they just added some sweet scenes, then we could say that it was just to make the story 'richer' . But, they changed a scene from a future event, which has a different purpose and meaning. Yeah, I understand if a lot of fans are annoyed. 

Honestly, I dont really care about the romance anymore, since several episodes ago,  and just enjoy what the drama gives me. Otherwise, I'd be annoyed.  I put my attention to the action stuffs and Xia Hou's arc instead. Too bad, really...because the dynamic between NQ-SS has been very good since the drama started, so they dont need to show more sweet scenes of NQ with someone else for quite a long time (more than 6 episodes)

I really love the dynamic between NQ&SS onscreen.

Im also more interested in the worldbuilding & cultivation as well. And yes, 17 ep of NQ/MSS together is long, very long. Its like an entire season of a regular drama tv/show. I was quite suprise w/ the length. 

• Like 5